Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The Hidden Gate Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaos 1ncarnate
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:28 pm
align=center]
Dantes_river

Change my attempt good intentions

Crouched over
You were not there
Living in fear
But signs were not really that scarce
Obvious tears
But I will not
Hide you through this
I want you to help them, please see
The bleeding heart perched on my shirt

Perem let out a low huff, gold eyes looking up at Jedah and blinking slow. “Right. But it doesn’t seem fair to me to avoid him. As you said, we all have issues controlling our abilities at the moment, and I am no exception. I threw a fit when they took my things and accidentally turned the church into little more than sand and dust in my tantrum. If we all struggle, it makes more sense to work together to get better, not to avoid someone who might need help. But as i am the youngest, and as you’ve said, i haven’t seen him lose control, i shall simply keep to myself at this point. We have a difference in opinion, but i shall respect yours because i’ve only just met everyone,” He sighed, tugging at his cloak for a minute. Looking up at Sedynn and Chestra for a moment, a whirlwind of sand surrounded his feet and then died down. “I think i’m gonna take another nap, sorry....” he breathed, sand beginning to gather around him as he walked off towards the jungle gym.

“Two percent? Does he have it in him to use that much?” Adra chuckled softly, meaning it in jest. He was more curious than anything to see just what Lymbo was like when he actually put some more effort into things. Perhaps a spar with Desiré was exactly what he needed.

“It might be a good defensive stance, but will it be enough? He hasn’t even seen the style Dez is planning on using against him.” Jezabeth chuckled softly, sitting cross-legged in his chair as he watched the blonde who was observing Lymbo carefully. What was that look in her eyes?

Desiré fought a smirk as she pulled her hair up into a bun. He automatically took a defensive stance against her, which told her exactly which way she would have to handle this. Closing her eyes, she relaxed her shoulders and took a breath. As she opened them, it appeared as if her playful nature had dropped, the air around her stilling completely.

HuhSerenity stared at her sister, trying to figure out just what she was actually planning to do. She hadnt taken a fighting stance at all yet, in fact it looked like she wasn’t planning to use her hands yet.

Desiré glanced over at her sister, motioning with her hand ever so briefly for her to hold her comments before. And then she took a few calm steps forward, wings folding tight against her back before she spun around and swung a leg out at the back of his head.

Eurynome shook his head, coming down off the jungle gym to get a better view. That wasn't going to work well for her, if he had any guesses.

Heave the silver hollow sliver
Piercing through another victim
Turn and tremble be judgmental
Ignorant to all the symbols
Blind the face with beauty paste
Eventually you'll one day know

Limbs tied, skin tight
Self inflicted his perdition

Should I, could I
Should I, could I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:07 am
Chaos 1ncarnate

I am sitting on the moon
watching planet blue.
Hello.
Looking all around,
rotating without sound;
Where are you?

The more Perem tried to argue his point and explain himself and his views, the more annoyance Jedah seemed to radiate. When he finally opted to drop the subject, the bat demon nodded approvingly. “Feel free to take a nap, Mr. Keedar. We’ll be certain you are safe even if you already have defensive measures in place. It wouldn’t do to have protected you from the holy avians from before just to accidentally harm you ourselves as it leaves the wrong impression,” he responded though he still seemed relatively irritable. The boy was right, and Jedah knew he was, but it appeared he couldn’t quite grasp the entirety of what the bat was trying to explain to him. Maybe it was just poor wording on his part or the boy being so young or even a combination of reasons. Whatever the reason, it didn’t make him any less irritated by it.

Yep. I’m hoping for two percent effort at minimum. And whilst I know that’s a joke, I can say that he does indeed have it in him... I think. I honestly don’t know how much effort gravitational manipulation takes especially for as many people as he snatched away from the incident with Veda and in such a wide area as the Hidden Gate much less the rotational shuffle from the last game. The prior didn’t save all of them from getting hurt mind you, Veda being super speedy with his abilities, but still,” Chestra responded as he briefly opened an eye to see how Desiré would respond to his lazily placed defensive stance. It shut just as quickly when asked if the position would be enough only for him to turn his head towards Sedynn and his much too observant study locked on the duo meant to spar. “I also don’t know how much effort it takes to control wind and electricity. Actually, what abilities we know he has kinda has me curious as to how he functions. Gravity is pretty fixed, but the wind and lightning thing is wild and untamable. Is his personality actually like his abilities?

Depends on whether or not he actually puts in the effort and if Nitanï isn’t just yanking our chain in his true brain function. Then again, he reached the target location in the city far faster than everyone else and we were sprinting whilst he... meandered. His internal gravitational energy may be capable of acting as some sort of guide to things he’s seeking. That’s some good insight, Chestra. Gravity is more or less at a stasis whilst wind and electricity take time to accumulate enough energy to cause damage, and he’s more or less in a stasis with this unending boredom he claims to exist within and whilst he’s had some stimulus to become active, it’s not enough for him to maintain a consistent state of activity,” Sedynn murmured contemplatively as he crossed an arm over his chest and set a thumbnail between his teeth that started a slight flicking motion as if it were too short to actually stay in place and yet it was helping him think. “Was he already expecting her to go docile just because he had a defensive pivotal stance? I think his slouch deepened a bit, if that’s even possible.

Agreed. And I’ve been saying exactly what Chestra just said for what feels like forever. Why do you act like his words are the gospel when others have said the same exact thing beforehand?” Jedah added though his scowl deepened and his hand had to smack his chest again to make it stop shifting irritably. Sedynn was obviously about to make a sharp retort as he started to turn irritably back towards the bat when all of the boys started slightly at realizing Lymbo was suddenly facing them in a low crouch with his weight focused upon the balls of his feet. After a second, it clicked that he’d ducked and spun around at some point yet Desiré would likely recall hitting something which would only seem to make itself present when Lymbo opened up a hand to expose electricity in the shape of her leg from mid-thigh down.

I just remembered somethin’. Jedah’s got the legs of a girl. The general shape of them from mid-thigh downwards is similar to that of the female anatomical structure rather than that of a male. More definitively is the angles of his calves. Whilst rather tone, if not muscular, they have more similarities to Chestra’s legs rather than Dynn’s, Nitanï’s, Dramallama’s, Eury’s and Jez’s legs,” the ivory haired demon finally slurred without any thought of how his words could be taken offensively. It took a minute for the words to settle in before the bat demon’s eyes widened a bit, hands tugging at his hat to hide his face whilst the other boys from the Hidden Gate turned to look at him. After glancing between the electrical current shaped as a leg and the bat demon, Sedynn, Chestra, and Nitanï erupted into a fit of laughter.

Screw you, ya lazy a** sloth! I do not have the legs of a girl,” Jedah attempted to snap though his voice cracked.

He does! Hahaha! I didn’t even realize it until Lym said something,” Nitanï laughed only to start spluttering in his little puddle dimension when a mass of bats dropped down on top of him then solidified back into Jedah.

Shut up! It’s not funny,” Jedah snapped with his voice shifting in something of an echo effect between various high and low pitches. This got Sedynn and Chestra to settle their laughter a bit before the latter gave a slight shrug.

You’re still a growing boy just now reaching the maturation stage we’ve already gone through so don’t stress about it, Jedah. The early childhood years has a more basic structure making girls and boys have similarities thus boys looking girly save for their reproductive parts. As puberty kicks in, however, the body reconfigures itself for more feminine or more masculine qualities and traits. Your voice is gonna get deeper too which will take a little bit of time to keep from cracking like it just did. I’ve simply gotten taller with mild muscular structure and I’m likely just gonna get taller rather than broader whereas you’re sure to have my kind of height with Sedynn’s and Nitanï’s muscular build. From what I’ve seen and heard, Femto and Slan were frickin’ giants, and Femto was relatively muscular. It’s not the gross muscular structure of Bel, but more of a samurai meets mixed martial arts,” Chestra chuckled as he motioned the boy to settle back down. Sedynn merely made the same motion though his head tipped slightly to the side in observing the rather careless position Lymbo was in.

Well, it’s either the legs of a girl or the legs of a chicken. I was just avoidin’ the chicken thing ‘cause I figured it’d be more offensive to ya since you’re a bat,” Lymbo responded in a long drawn out manner before he half-heartedly pivoted back to face the blonde with a brief rotation of his hand at chest level as if beckoning the girl to speed it up.

Pfft. Chicken legs... Ahh. Is that what Nitanï was talking about? He just lacks motivation to put in time and effort? Is this really just going to lead up to his using two percent effort or has it already reached that point?

Nah. I think he’s still in the process of waking up from the nap he took after we left the baby birds,” Chestra answered with a slight shake of the head. “Two percent, Lym. Quit slacking.

Nap? I’m pretty sure he was walkin’ ‘round an’ smashin’ critters into walls an’ the ground in the city,” Nitanï questioned with a slight frown now that he was back out of his puddle dimension. Jedah, however, was back to hanging upside-down from the jungle gym with a scowl and his arms crossed over his chest. “I’m on Ches’ side on him still putting in far too li’l effort right yet though.

Mm. He didn’t really expend a lot of energy save for his walking around there compared to the spat with the angels, and even then, I doubt he used much energy dealing with them. If anything, I’d say it was hardly even a tenth of his maximum effort with just this little bit of what we’re seeing from him,” Sedynn responded to the fish in Chestra’s stead only to sigh heavily when Lymbo had leaned slightly to the side to look at them.

What about naps an’ baby birds? Are we takin’ a nap after this?

See? It’s hard to take him serious when he only picks out key words and uses this speech impediment of his that drags a slurred sentence into one long word making you have to translate it into a coherent sentence. No, we’re not taking a nap after this. Well, Jedah might need one seeing as he’s getting cranky. Just don’t worry about it, Lymbo, and focus on the fight or you’re going to get hit.” With that being said, a raised brow and brief hand gesture towards the lazy teenager still in the slouched pivotal stance from Sedynn merely gave view of just how much he’d gone from the grumbling teen trying to shoo people away so he could stay in a coma to a barely aware teen taking up the most simplistic of combative stances save for just standing around in a neutral position. “I would also like to say that Chestra’s reference to said angels with that of chicks and dragons is finally registering in his head though. Well, that or he agreed to them being baby birds. Eyes open, sloth!

I’m up still so stop yellin’, twerp. My eyes’re burnin’ is all.

Liar. You’re so tryin’ to take a nap standin’ up.

Am not.

“Are so!”

Ya think he might not wanna say ‘cause there were those rumors amidst the girls that Chestra’s origins were actually amidst that cult that staged the coup in the lowest of the low gates? The one with the Wretch King involved in it?

Oh yeah. They were talking about that a few times with the guessing of our ages and the like, but hushed up when I got near ‘cause they didn’t want us saying anything to Ches about it even though we already knew they were talking about that kinda stuff. We didn’t even know about it until we got the library in the Sky Demon King’s Gate, but even then, it kinda sounded more like they were standing up for the one they called the Wretch King rather than being a cult so we were a little confused about that.

I'll follow you down
through the eye of the storm.

Don't worry, I'll keep you warm.
I'll follow you down
while we're passing through space.

I don't care if we fall from grace.
I'll follow you down.
If I could find assurance
to leave you behind,

I know my better half would fade.
I'll follow you down.

Dantes_river