Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Note

Back to Guilds

The Note: The Best Role Play Guild 

Tags: Role Play, Forums, Elite, Literate, Creative 

Reply ③ ▬ Rysękkę Skaglands
Rysękkę Skaglands [Central Wastelands] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:07 pm
Ghost_Rios

Makako-ma

gaia_left Taya Ren gaia_left
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Taya hides behind Ordo as her ears lowered even more, she was afraid of this woman as she looked at Taya but as she did, she then puts her hood over her head to try and hide from her, she knows that Ordo is that and he will protect her but the way this woman acted was starting to frighten her then she thought,'she reminds me of him..' her tail twitched and swayed lightly side to side.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:26 am

User Image

Faliae Seedshade

She gave pause, not because of the gesture of the lizard.. or whatever those people considered themselves to be.. but because the girl was acting strangely. Weren't they just making out here? Did they not feel safe out here? Perhaps they weren't as close to town as she'd hoped. It seemed Faliae might have to settle for the big city nearby afterall. "Are you trying to be impressive? I suppose it's working. I'll go by Feliae or Feli if you like.. for now. My favored talents are of an alchemic variety I suppose though I have many." frowning she'd take a shot at the two who hadn't introduced themselves.. especially the brat in hiding. With a smug look and a cool and calm hand brushing a bit of hair from her face she'd ask "What's with the shy one? Is she baggage?" Faliae began to flirt in a rather crude yet sharp manner while holding up her lantern. A not terribly important looking item full of plants. They were both too soft looking at the moment to be a band of bandits and far too hesitant to be unhinged.. now that she thought about it the way the lizard presented himself warranted one more question so she quickly inserted one more of her own. "What might you two be doing here?" As far as anyone could tell, aside from being unusually fit looking she'd give no reason to think she was much of a threat.. her strange horns might suggest otherwise though. Not because Naorians couldn't grow them but simply because the less common trait often implied a strange life. In any case she opted for the answer to her last question first instead of names. She didn't really care for their names at the moment unless their relationship was going somewhere. First she needed to grasp the situation.

Monotonesword34

narxfang

AlyssumReika

Ghost_Rios

Primae Pandora

NemaColden

KeJoRo

Makako-ma

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:24 am
xxlxx:lXOrdoxxVadameexl:xxlxx

User Image

┏━ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ━┓
From fire, comes fear.
Ordo looked to the girl. "I am Talyc. And this is Taya." He reached back and took Taya's hand with his other. "And this baggage... she is my Love." He moved to face Taya, smiling and lifting up her hood. He turned back to Faliae. "So potions... tell you what..." He smiled a little. "Join us. We got hired to sorta clear out the land down here. As possible as it is for just us, many hands make light work." He extended his hand out her. "What do you say?"
xxxxx
Profile & F&RxxxLevelxxxTørstårian
┗━ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ━┛

Makako-ma

NemaColden

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:28 am
Ghost_Rios

Makako-ma

Taya looks at Ordo then she smiles as he removes her hood, she grasped her hand as he held on to hers but she looks at the woman while Ordo tried to hire her to help them clear the area but she remained quiet as she stood beside her love and protector.  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:19 pm

User Image

Faliae Seedshade

Well nevermind the awkward pair. They had some manner of ambitious goal.. Clearing land was easy, even on a grand scale. But it was unlikely they were pursuing something so simplistic, anyone with enough people could destroy a habitat.. so what did they really plan to do, The lizard said clear as opposed to destroy so he wasn't just some lunatic "Clear the lands? I could be of assistance but what precisely to you mean and to what end do you wish to do so?" In this case the job itself was not yet defined but by any definition it could be a useful task in the long run. "I'll need to know for any preparations. I assume you aren't just referring to plants?"

Monotonesword34

narxfang

AlyssumReika

Ghost_Rios

Primae Pandora

NemaColden

KeJoRo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:41 pm

User Image

From fire, comes fear.
Ordo nodded some. "Clean house of raiders, Bandits, Thieves, and murderers. We have been asked to make the land safe again." Smiling as it sounded she was on board. "Eventually make a settlement and outpost out here. Big goals but like I said many hands." Picking his hammer back up and attaching it to his back. "You in? If you are it's for the long run, no short games." He gave a serious look.
xxxxx

Makako-ma

NemaColden

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:17 am
Ghost_Rios

Makako-ma

Taya had nothing to say on the subject, she stood beside Ordo as her hand intertwined with his as she looks at the woman then she looks behind her as her ears scanned the area to make sure nothing was sneaking up to them as they talked among themselves.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:58 am

User Image

Faliae Seedshade

Long run? It wasn't as though it really mattered. She'd open her eyes another day and find so many years had passed.. Her current goals however would lead her down an even slower path of discovery riddled with far more danger. She was certain there was little she could do with these types offering this job but if they could manage to build something attractive to alchemists out in these parts it wouldn't matter one way or another. "I'll agree so long as any associates of mine aren't bothered with any restrictions on territorial claims. To be more clear I intend to have settlements established out here.. I suppose a school will be needed as well, clearing out bandits and cleaning up such an uninhabitable land holds little meaning without correcting that which creates and maintains them, I wont demand this but I'll be expecting support for such a project as well. The profits should come as a natural result."

Monotonesword34

narxfang

AlyssumReika

Ghost_Rios

Primae Pandora

NemaColden

KeJoRo

Makako-ma

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:28 am

User Image

From fire, comes fear.
Ordo listened and nodded. "Alright. We can do a collective settlement. Keep people away we'll need establish a Garrison. I'll get some of my brothers down here to help as well." He looked over to Taya and then back to Faliae. "Work together, clean up land, make a better place of the lands here." His smile grew and placed his hammer back. "Now... you needed something moved?"
xxxxx

OoC: Sorry, a lot going on right now
Makako-ma

NemaColden

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:56 am
Ghost_Rios

Makako-ma

Taya looks at Ordo and smiled as he looked at her then she also looks at Faliae as well then she looks around the lands as her ears twitched then she looks at them both,"I should gather some herbs for medical supplies and such, just in case if any of use get sick or injured while building the settlement.."

OOC: Its all good biggrin i have been hella busy as well cause of work and the heat out her T^T  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:13 am

User Image

Faliae Seedshade

It seemed the furball had some talents with medicine. Faliae herself had more experience in making things rather than designing them specifically for individuals.. she wasn't much of a healer but maybe this one was. "I plan to create a haven for alchemists and scholars in these parts. Starting out with a healing service would produce good revenue, especially if you can do it without turning a few stomachs. Where might you two be headed right now? Could I find clean water and a textile shop there? Or perhaps a mechanist of sorts?"

Monotonesword34

narxfang

AlyssumReika

Ghost_Rios

Primae Pandora

NemaColden

KeJoRo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:25 am

User Image

From fire, comes fear.
Ordo nodded a little. "We don't know. We are headed north to the next big town to supply up." He thought a bit before nodding. "Once we establish an outpost it will be for more than just one set of people." He stretched a little before looking at the sun. "We should travel soon so we can camp further away from here."
xxxxx

OoC: Sorry, a lot going on right now
Makako-ma

NemaColden

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:42 am
Ghost_Rios

Makako-ma

Taya nods her head then she said,"We might as well travel now before it gets to dark.." her ears flinched by many sounds around her then her ears lowered alittle as she waited for their response.

OOC: Its ok and same here as well ^^"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:24 am

User Image

Faliae Seedshade

Two groups with short supplies were combining to go into town. In her experience this had its strengths and weaknesses. The contraption on her back and the lantern full of strange herbs were really all she had for now, but some of it was tradable or could be made into something tradable. In anycase she wasn't in bad condition and knowing what sort of places these types went to these days would likely be helpful in the future. "Very well. I'll be joining your traveling party.." Looking at them again she wasn't too confident in their scholarly skills but maybe they'd be shrewd by nature. "I hope to increase the yields of whatever we purchase. When we arrive be sure to consult me on purchases. One's trash may be another's treasure as they say." As long as they agreed to it Faliae would begin following them. With two people seeking new supplies she could give them something useful and save some harder to get things for herself at a possibly reduced price. She was confident she could afford it for now if the three came across something a bit too valuable simply let go of. She had a bit of cash and talent.. if the girl was a healer she could probably always use a new recipe or ten. She wasn't quite sure what a... lizard.. dragon.. person might want but surely the skaglands would produce many challenges to make her talents useful. Everything was going well for now it seemed or it would be once she could determine what kinds of profits were available to be made.

[following Ordo and Taya]

Monotonesword34

narxfang

AlyssumReika

Ghost_Rios

Primae Pandora

NemaColden

KeJoRo

Makako-ma

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:07 am
Ash of the Ryskke Skaglands

Ash slowly left a cave system hidden below some of the ruins hidden by the sand of the Skaglands shielding his eyes before looking towards the sky looking at the visible moon with a frown as he muttered to himself about being too long before he pulled his White cloak out of his waist pouch and pulled it around his shoulders and pulled the hood over his head as he began to walk out into the wastes heading towards the nearest border out of the Skaglands towards Naiøria

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

③ ▬ Rysękkę Skaglands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash