Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Flushtered l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings, Hat, Apron, & Spoon

Lilith smiled and looked up at the teacher with a smile on her face. Calian and I were like orphans too... so your not alone! It was a little different sadly, however the basic idea was the same. Calian and Lilith were on their own at a young age and that was that.

Lilith saw that Kazi seemed lost in thought as she held onto his hand. She watched his face trying to figure out what he was thinking. He seems... unhappy..? Lilith's smile turned to a small frown as she squeezed his hand and put her smile back on. Hearing Kazi speak made her happy once more, because he himself seemed to have put on a Hehe a mate? Is that what they are called? Hehe I thought mating was something else? Like when a mommy and daddy love each other... Lilith had really only learned about the word from TV, and finding a "mate" was more for reproduction when it came to animals. Lilith giggled and blushed.

Oh! That's right! Shampoo and bubble bath! My hair feels icky...Hehe lets go! Taking her spoon and his, Lilith walked over to the sink and washed the eating utensils while Kazi put their baby away.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

XxIce_ReaperxX
[/spoiler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:41 pm

Mood ➤: Big Cook l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Cook Uniform & Lizi
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kazi was surprised to learn that also her and her twin brother were orphans too. H let out a nervous laugh when she catch on what he said, "Niet, I don't mean zat kind of mating. I meant mate as in love partner. My real papa said 'volves are one of zee animals zat mate for life.' Since I'm volf, zat puts pressure on me zan finding vife like normal people." he grumbled the last part, which was almost the same thing. He always thought that saying was a myth now that he is a grown up he's a bit afraid to step into the love department.

With that said Kazi took the rest of their baby and kept in a container to preserve it for later then placed it back in the freezer. He looked to Lilith, "You ready~?"

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:51 pm

l Mood ➤: Flushtered l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings, Hat, Apron, & Spoon

Once the spoons were clean, Lilith turned around to listen to Kazi explain to her about what he meant. Ohhhhhh! So you mean finding your true love! The priestess nodded and smiled as she walked back over to the teacher. Giving Kazi a small nod, Lilith giggled and walked to the kitchen door. Yup! I'm ready! Lilith did a little twirl and proceeded out the door with Kazi.

-Exit with Kazi-

XxIce_ReaperxX
[/spoiler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:24 pm
Mood ➤: Fluffy/Hungry l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: N/A

The kitchen was in utter CHAOS. Flour, milk and cream, sugar where scattered across the counters and floor at the huge animal began to viciously rampage the kitchen looking for food; mainly something meaty. He searched high and low looking for the location the cooks keep their cooked or raw meat. The white fluffy animal wondered inside the pantry and began to scan through various produce cans, he curiously he took one canned smoked mackerel with his big hands. Inside of using a can opener like any normal person he just put the mini can in his mouth and began to chew the content inside along with the metal container. He swallowed the whole thing and let out a 'hmm' in satisfaction. The wolf began to take all the various canned food he can carry.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:42 pm

l Mood ➤: Worried l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

Lilith had a pretty foot feeling she knew where the work was heading. Her running could be heard through the dark hallway, and she quickly came across the kitchen doorway. Terror and panic filled her heart as she saw what a mess the werewolf had made. T-this is bad... really bad! Looking around, she saw Kazi holding a bunch of cans. Clapping her hands, Lilith tried what she could to get his attention. H-hey! Kazi! No, that's a bad puppy! Put the cans down!

Walking over to him, Lilith let out a sigh. I know your hungry... but look at this mess... how about I get you some raw meat from the back and you be a nice wolfie and put the cans back ok? Then while you eat... I'll clean up this mess... Lilith waited to see what Kazi would do, but if he wanted raw meat he would be wise to be a good boy~

XxIce_ReaperxX
[/spoiler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:24 pm
Mood ➤: Fluffy/Hungry l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: N/A

Kazi discovered that most of the canned meats were delectable: the canned chicken, It might not sound massively appealing, but a can of cooked chicken is a versatile ingredient that is packed with protein and incredibly low in fat for a relatively low calorie count. Corned beef, If the term ‘meat in a can’ makes you shudder, maybe this salt-cured beef isn’t for you. But if you’re of a nostalgic disposition, like us you’ll love the carnivorous hit of this crumbly canned product. Lastly the canned smoked mackerel, although cooked mackerel is generally healthier for you than smoke but the the smoked one it is infinitely more versatile and delicious. Kazi's ears suddenly perked up when he heard a feminine voice, he turned his head and looked down at the blonde with a can between his carnivorous teeth.

Kazi let out a whine when she ordered him to put the cans down, until she brought up the offer of raw meat. His red eyes lighten up and his tail began to wag faster, with that the big wolf began to careful but the cans back in their places.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:47 pm

l Mood ➤: Worried l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

Letting out a sigh, Lilith looked around more at the intense mess she was going to be cleaning up. However, thinking about how happy Kazi looked made her smile. Walking over to him, Lilith gave his head a pet. Good boy~ Lilith claimed as she walked over to the fridge. Inspecting the contents, Lilith was a little saddened to see no raw meat, but she did spot a freezer in the corner as Kazi and her made Lizi. Closing the fridge door, Lilith walked over to the large wall in freezer and peeked in. Her eyes widened with joy as she found what she wanted.

Disappearing for a good five minutes, the priestess returned with what looked to be a rather large hunk of meat. It was so big, she had trouble carrying it and ended up dragging it half way. Here we go! I think it's from a cow... Dragging in front of Kazi, Lilith wiped her forehead with the back of her hand and smiled. Eat up! I hope the chef didn't need this...

XxIce_ReaperxX
[/spoiler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:03 pm
Mood ➤: Fluffy/Hungry l Location ➤: Kitchen/color] l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Meat

While Kazi was carefully placing the cans pack on to the shelf, he began to make a tall pyramid out of them instead like it was a house of cards. While he was carefully in deep concentration his ears perked straight up when she heard Lilith's voice again after five minutes. Making sure not knock many things over again he maneuver out of the pantry and stared at the big, large juicy chunk of meat before his eyes. He didn't notice drool was slipping out of his mouth.

Eat up! Kazi didn't waste anymore time as he pounced towards the hunk of meat and began ripping it to shreads with his sharp pair of teeth. You can tell the wolf was pleased by the way he was wagging his tail back and forth.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:14 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings, Broom

Good boy~ Lilith cooed as she watched Kazi attack the hunk of meat. Brushing off her cold hands, the priestess looked around to find a broom and a dust pan. This kitchen has to be cleaned up once more, and Lilith was the only one out of the two capable to do so. While the werewolf ate his fill, Lilith cleaned up the mess he had made.

It took awhile, but Lilith had successfully cleaned up after the werewolf. Returning the broom and dust pan back to their rightful homes, Lilith hopped up on the counter and watched Kazi eat. He has another self too huh...maybe one day I can tell him about the demons...maybe.... oh who am I kidding...if I tell him he will hate me.... Letting out a small sigh, Lilith began to think of where she was going to sleep. Kazi had broken her window trying to get out of her room. Its going to be a long night.. The dreadful thought of having to clean her room filled her mind.

XxIce_ReaperxX
[/spoiler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:49 pm
Mood ➤: Fluffy/Hungry l Location ➤: Kitchen/color] l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Meat

While Lilith was cleaning Kazi was happily devouring the hunk of meat to the bone, if there were any bones. When he was done he licked his lips then went over to one of the counters where Lilith was located. He gave the priestess yet another big sloppier lick on her as a way to thank him for offering food. But the wolf quickly made his way towards the pantry closet, one more can of smoked mackerel won't hurt.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains: Sorry its short! >-<

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:39 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

The man..er...werewolf was happy ad almost full thankfully! Lilith couldn't help but giggle as Kazi gave her one biiiiig lick on the face. His tongue was rough, yet soft, and she was pretty sure she smelled like meat now. As Kazi turned and made his way to the pantry, the priestess quickly wiped her face of any slobber. What is he trying to get? He is still hungry?! She watched carefully as he entered the food filled space, praying that he didn't make another huge mess. Kazi be careful~

OOC---> Hehe its ok.

XxIce_ReaperxX
[/spoiler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:49 pm

Mood ➤: Dazed l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Sauages

While Kazi was rampaging around the pantry again he turned his head with a long chain of sausages dangling from the corner of his mouth when he spot the priestess again. Sudden;y his white fur stood on end, not because the Lilith caught him rummaging for food again but it was morning. The wolf let out whine and howled on last time as he hugged himself, almost like someone was inflicting pain on him. His fur began to fall off, his head began to transform to a shape of a human skull rather than a wolf and his body shrunk down back to 6'3.5 again. There in the midst of the pile of fur stood a handsome, attractive naked grown man on his with his usual lavish long white hair that joined with the ones below. The sausages were dangling at the corner of his mouth and stared Lilith in daze almost like someone drugged him or his having a hangover. "Daa.....Vhere am I." he rubbed his head feeling a headache coming arm, he didn't realize he was ....very under-dress and there was a female presence in the room.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:59 pm

l Mood ➤: O///O l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

Lilith's smile faded away as she saw that Kazi seemed to be in pain. K-kazi what's wrong? The priestess quickly hopped off the counter and slowly walked to the werewolf, who was slowly turning back into a human. It looked painful, but there wasn't anything Lilith could do to make the pain stop.

Seeing Kazi change back into a full bodied human again, Lilith gently placed a hand on his shoulder. A-are you back to normal...? She probably shouldn't have gotten closer to Kazi, because she could see everything. EVERYTHING. The man was naked, and she was red in the face. Hey, at least now she had seen all of him.

XxIce_ReaperxX
[/spoiler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:03 am

Mood ➤: Dazed l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Apron

Kazi groaned again and ruffled his hair making it quite messy, "Hmm? Da I zink so." he answered still dazed after the transformation. He stared at her oddly when he notice the Lilith's face changed colour drastically. Her face reminded her of a ripe strawberry. The music teacher leaned his face close to her examining her face closely, "Vhy your face so red? You have fever?" he said while he placed his backhand against her forehead checking her temperature. He felt himself getting goosebumps by the new found breeze, "Vhy it's so draf-" before he could finish his sentence he notice his lack of clothing. His face was blank as his mind slowly processed the information infront of him. With a second sooner, Kazi pulled out a black apron hanging from the hook and wore it. "We'll never speak of zis." he said with a dead serious voice.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:24 am

l Mood ➤: O///O l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

Her face was red from the view, her face was red from him getting close, and the life almost left her when Kazi touched her. Him realizing he was naked was her only escape point from getting a nose bleed. Nodding her head in understanding he never wanted to speak of this again, Lilith quickly moved up and gave him a peck on the lips. P-promise.. d-do you feel better now? Still giving her robe on, the priestess held it close tighter to keep out the morning air.

Quickly moving to Kazi's arm, Lilith held it up and examined it. You crashed through my window... are you bleeding? Are you hurt? It didn't seem like the man was hurt, which was a good sign.

XxIce_ReaperxX
[/spoiler

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out