Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Black Rose Academy
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:27 pm
OMG so many people from around the world~!
Welcome to all of you! ^-^
Sorry if Mayah, Nerd, and I don't seem to respond right away, we've been busy IRL as of late.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 1:34 pm
Hi, I'm BlueRidge330 from New Jersey. I've been on this site a good 8 years, but I've never really belonged to any kind of group, out of fear that they wouldn't really want me. I hope I can polish my writing and roleplaying skills with you guys and gals!  

BlueRidge330

Devoted Husband

9,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 2:05 pm
I'm Maxy Wexerg and BlueRIdge330 is my best friend and one of the best newborn roleplayers I've ever met. I brought him here so he could roleplay with everyone. Together we're going to be a perfect roleplaying duo.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 9:03 pm
Hai everyone! Im Kira. :3 Uhm Im 19 and I like anime and hugs. biggrin if you wanna know more just ask. I dont bite.....hard.  

EmoKamiSoul

High-functioning Hunter

3,700 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Punky_Marie_Delvaux

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:52 am
hello my name is xXPinkie_PunkyXx but you can call me pinkie punky or heart. Excited to start a new roleplay...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:57 am
Heya peoples im pirates-gypsy coz im telepathetic and a pirate so its the perfect occupation. gypsy me.....oh im also from the land down under and cant wait to get back into my rping, i took a hiatus from literary rpg to go and play dnd with my friends, then they all decide to backstab me and accidentally kill my character just coz i decided to push the quest giver off a cliff, hehe its a long and kinda funny story.......anywho.....my character is blind so yeah hehehe.  

pirates-gypsy

Invisible Guildswoman

3,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Mizuki--Mickey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:46 pm
Hey everyone. ^-^

You can call me Mizuki or Mickey, whatever floats your boat.

To be completely honest, the only reason why I'm still in Gaia is solely BECAUSE of roleplaying. Because I'm able to write with other people and have a good time.

I prefer manga over anime, as they're the original work and not distorted as anime usually tend to be (RUROUNI KENSHIN as an anime pales in comparison to the manga--I couldn't get by the first episode), but that doesn't mean I haven't enjoyed watching a few (Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, for instance, which does follow the manga almost completely).

So, here's to looking forward to writing with you all. emotion_yatta

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:35 pm
Greetings all. Tips hat The name's Mana. I'm not all that interesting so let's just skip that, and get along.  

xDeadManax

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:51 am
I'm Vicky. 20 annnd switched to this account to rp. Au NullDrei was my old one for anyone who might or might not know me. Erm. It might take me awhile to get set up since...I have to transfer like all my characters from different rp guilds. I'll try my best to get everything done though. I look forward to rp with you all. Also I might be in college, but my grammar and spelling might be a bit off. So again sorry about that :p  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:16 pm
User ImageHey! My name is Yeong Jae, but my real name is Jade. I'm 19 y/o and I am currently a student at a community college. I am working on an associates of science, but plan to major in computer science. I am from the U.S. and I've lived their my entire life. English is my first language, but I also speak Laotian. Laotian is pretty similar to Thai for anyone who doesn't know.

I'm into all sorts of different music like rap, hiphop, indie rock, classic rock, jazz, house music, edm, k-pop, and j-rock. Unfortunately I don't have a taste for country. I have watched a lot of anime and I'd have to say one of my all time favorites is Durarara. Lately I've been reading manga instead of watching anime. I haven't RPed in about four years, but I used to be pretty active back in the day.

My hobbies include building computers, programming, and playing games. I play cs:go, gtav, osu!, and the very popular League of Legends. My favorite champion is the one and only Riven!

PM me or better yet friend request me! I like meeting new people and I'm pretty friendly, though coming from a person who calls himself friendly may seem superficial. I'm an honest individual and not the type of person who lies about themselves online.

Oh btw the picture is me for those who couldn't take a guess. :^)

J Hansol

Big Duck

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

chaoticoblivionette

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:30 pm
Umm... Hello, there! I'm ChaoticOblivionette, but I just go by Ghost online. I've had around five years of roleplay experience and have around 400 characters. (Granted, many of these little ones need to be revised, but I'm getting to it slowly but surely.) I like cats, drawing, and anime, but my favorite thing by far is a good adventure. I hope to work with you all soon!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:13 am
Dear Fellow Role Players,
When you get this: Hello, everyone! My name is Kitty. Um, I love to write and role play. I really want to role play with someone. Really bad. Hope some of you will RP with me. I'd most obliged. Um, let's see anything more about me, oh! I'm a nerd and a kitty at heart, hence my name. I am always curious and can be a bit anti-social at times. Um.... I like food and the colors Green and Pink best. I love most music and movies. My favorites being Star Wars and Shawn Mendes. Um.... I think that's it. Really hope some of you will RP with me. See you in a role play.
Peace! Kitty out! ninja

Patricia Kavanaugh

Desirable Shapeshifter

5,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

FalloutMike

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:37 pm
Hi guys smile I'm Mike. I just joined this guild but I'm excited already. If anyone wants to involve me in plot I'm very open minded. Also, a bit about me. I'm a very sweet person, overly friendly, 22 years old. If anyone wants to know more just ask smile Also I hail from the lonestar state  
Black Rose Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff