Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
New Member Introductions & Profiles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crazyhypergirl

Lonely Lover

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:40 am
User Image
User Image
Hello my name is Crazy. If I get to know you well you'll know my real name. I am into animals and into people who dress up themselves and their avis into furries. I prefer anthros. I am bisexual. More experienced with the males but looking to one day experience a woman. The real me is on my profile and my avi is always changing. I look forward to meeting new friends thank you so much for letting me join this Guild. It is well put together.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:26 am
"Hello everyone, I'm new to the guild but not to the furry life. As such, I guess I should introduce myself here.

My name on Gaia is Crytuf, but my fur name is Fafnear Haventhrone. You can call me either, I'm really not stressed about it. I'm a 23 year old fur and I like to keep my gender a secret as my fursona is that of a shapeshifter. Anything, gender, size, color, nothing is out of thought for my fursona. However, I do have a few details I keep from form to form. Mostly that keep two three inch scars over my eye in each one.

Uhm, that's all I can think of. If you want to know more please feel free to send a message, I can't wait to get to know you all."

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

Meta77

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:05 pm
I was added to the guild by someone. I forget at this point :/. Though im not new to the furry scene. I just never knew as a category. My love of furry started way back in my younger years thanks to the Gold digger comic. But non the less I love all fur types. Mostly female furs and of course my fur persona is that of a wolf.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:30 am
Name: Amy/ Cheetah
Bio: Hello i'm new to this guild join a few weeks ago if you must know i'm straight so ppl but i only date males. i've never actually role played in a furry guild before so i might suck @ it sweatdrop but i do have habits of dressing my avi up as a wolf fursona.
My fursona:

User Image  

Lumbee Wolf Lady

Fashionable Werewolf

charged6claw

Friendly Streaker

7,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:02 am
Hey guys, Imma try to do this, but I'm no good at talking about myself ^^;

I'm Akira Summers, a male shapeshifting raccoon, who kinda wonders about his gender here and there. I am gay, (Because even with everything considered, I do identify as primarily male and am interested in males) and love to make new friends :3 I have an amazing amount of patience for people I care about, but if I don't know someone I'm a bit of a short tempered hothead ^^; but I do stand by the belief of treating people kindly unless they give me a reason not to n.n

So anyway, talk to me :3 I welcome new buddies  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:54 am
Hey!
The names Squishy, 21 female raccoon, straight. Love the furry community.
<3  

The Squishyness

Feral Elder

Of Rats and Men

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:49 am
Hello; I'm so sorry, I forgot to do this first. gonk

I'm a rat. Please don't call me a mouse. I'm a female, 25, and I think I'm bi, I really don't know. I think it's pansexual where you just like pretty things and nice personalities and don't care for the gender, for that describes me more.

I'm a anthropologist and have studied in the furry community along with other fields. I love the circus and anything to do with clowns and what not. My fursona is an albino rat girl clown named Zurkiss, which is a play on the German word for circus.. Shes creepy looking yet adorable:
User Image

That is a pic of my character on my friend's card mat. I also play Magic the Gathering and other card games. I'm a HUGE nerd sweatdrop

I think that is it. I don't bite, so feel free to shoot me a PM sometime. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:25 pm
Ahoy there!
I'm iFlops, Also known as flopsadillo or Aerielle.
My 'sona is a 9-banded armadillo from the Lone Star State.

I'm an anthro/furry artist and joined to give you guys some art stuffs!
Shoot a pm my way if you'd like to chat. :3

Here's a peek at my sona and my FA ;3
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9620449/  

Relothy

Fashionable Nerd

14,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

GandaIf

Girl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:42 am
Hiya! I'm 19 years old, and a female (I commonly get mistaken for being a male because of my avi [even though she's a girl too -_-] and my signature)
I'm not sure if I qualify as furry or not; I have a strong fascination with anthropomorphic art and I've been trying my hand at drawing some lately. And of course the best way to practice that is to draw for furries!

I made my own fursona though, a black dragon named Never. She's basically just like me.

My two favorite hobbies are creating art and reading. I mostly read fantasy and classic novels, but I like a lot of other stuff as well. Heck, I'll read pretty much anything as long as its good. I'm also a huge geek and I love to play video games, board games, and tabletop roleplaying games with my friends. I also like to roleplay on Gaia too!

Soo I guess that's me in a nutshell  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:04 pm
Hey, I'm an old Fur. I'm 28. Been a fur since I was 16 when I was introduced to the lifestyle and took to it right away. I'm a Panther/Dragon. I will write up a description some other time.

I'm Straight and Single, and currently looking for a mate. Just getting harder to find a serious mate it seems.

Anyway anything else you wanna know please pm me, I'm always up for a good chat.  

Merc Silvermoon

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

Keselth

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:14 am
Hey all~ My name is Maril and I'm 19 years old, I've been a furry for...As long as I can remember, I always had fun being one and enjoy it now, Still. I'll give out a few details. ^^
Height:5'8
Name: Meril

Species: A normal White wolf
And finally here it is.
Click here to see Meril

PS: I'm very interested in getting to know the guild more, And the members of course..
So if you'd like to message me feel free to do it. ^ ^ I won't ignore you~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:19 pm
Hálo! I am Málo.
I'm sixteen and I've always been a furry--
of the vulpine variety, to be specific.
I don't currently have a mate, but when I do, they are typically female.

I'm not entirely fluent in English.
Please don't hesitate to correct my grammatical errors.

Mamochu

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:40 am
Hello, my actual name shall be left blank for the moment. I am 21 and have been in love with furry since I was 16. I am just recently coming out and saying I am a furry. My fursona is a timber wolf breed. I do have a reading disability, which I just started getting help for. I am having a picture commissioned for me, so that will be up shortly. I speak and read only English. I live within Texas USA. I look forward to chatting and playing with you all.  
Morgan Night-Wind rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:43 pm
Don't usually do the whole "introduce myself" thing, but ******** it-
Howdy howdy howdy.

Furry fandom started for me as a child, before I even knew what "furry" was, with cartoons; Bugs Bunny, Disney's Robin Hood, the like. I've always been a fan of the artwork and the idea of lycanthropy (not sure if it's the same thing as anthro, in fact I think it's not) but I'm not really sure if I can identify with the idea of being anthropomorphic... Most people have a set persona (fursona) and this is anthropomorphism? I don't know... But, anyway, I roleplay and like to chat with people of common interests. So, at last, here we all are!

Also NATURAL 20 AUTOMATIC SUCCESS!... Or not. sad  

Morgan Night-Wind

Soul Gekigami

OG Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:19 pm
hi everyone. if you dont speak German, my name is Mr. Night. i just recently joined and am curious to meet everyone and see what exactly being a furry is all about smile

i also am a big supporter of LGBT rights and want to let anyone who cares to read this know you have a friend in me no matter what your sexual orientation, even though i am straght.

ive also been comming up wth my own fursona.

User Image
Name: Sheppard Gray
Species: White Siberian Tiger
Fur color: white with black stripes
Height: Approx: 5'10
Eye Color: Amber
Hair Color: Black
Sexual orientation: Straght
Mate: none
Dislikes: intollerance, people who cant take a joke, and mushrooms  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games