Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Twilight Town
Sunset Terrace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:06 pm
User Image

Shido walked up to the dazed Kalena as a large green dragon landed behind him. "Under the Green moon clan as an elder dragon. You are gonna start explaining yourself Kalena." Shido said crossing his arms looking serious.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:00 pm
knux_nyan
kimi23loveheart
OogieKnight

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(Posting off cell)

Kalena looked up at Shido
"Explain what? I needed that form to take them on. "  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:43 pm
knux_nyan
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Misty walked up with Al. She saw the dragons start to repair the damage but she was still in shock
"whoa....it was this bad"

Rose turned to see Al and Misty. She smiled and waved.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:25 pm
User Image

"Dk will not like you taking her form while she is in the Twilight realm but no. i want to know your connection the Light guardian. Why was it in that girl and not in you and how are you not feeling affected by this?" Shido asked.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:12 pm
knux_nyan
kimi23loveheart

User Image

User Image

Kalena rubbed her head groaning. She didn't want to let Kelina know that she could look like DK at will.

"Kalena, what is Shido talking about? Your not DK....right? Cuz if you are, I gotta kill ya." Kelina said placing her hand on Kalena's throat

Kalena sighed
"of course I'm not DK.....im her descendent, but she is me and I can take her form if I needed to, which I needed to because DK really hates it when others who aren't me taking her form."

"So then you were being mean to me?" Kelina tightened her grip on Kalena's throat.

"I was trying to act genuine, however her fighting style is different from mine so I had to let her in my mind. Besides, you were mean to me all my life, Kelina. Its only right I be a little mean." Kalena said in a hoarse voice. She was too tired to pry Kelina's hands off her throat.

Kelina got angrier, but then she pushed Kalena off of her.
"whats the point in killing you if you are my best friend after all I've done. Damn." Kelina looked away and got up and sat on the couch that wasn't destroyed.

Kalena rubbed her throat.
"well ive known you the longest in this lifetime."

She looked at Shido regaining her breath.
"Well Shido, if you must know, have you ever met my older brother? He's all darkness, but not total now. I'm his opposite. IM all light, but not exactly now. When I started to gather a little darkness, the light guardian inside of me, well, she was annoying. Long story short, she left me and went into Rena when she was younger, still alive, before she was a ghost, in love with Aingel. "

She opened her hand and a blue door headed to the door to Kingdom Hearts appeared there. Her eyes changed to looking like crystals, as if she wasn't human but she was.

"Its a long, twisted story, Shido."

"heh, you can say that again." Misty said
"Ive known Kalena and DK all my life and ive known this. When the light guardian awoken within Dk, it ripped away all her friends, her family didn't want to be around her. Not even I wanted to be around her. She rejected it and the light left her leaving DK all twilight or darkness and Kalena was made from that light that left Dk."

"That's enough to make your head spin" Rose laughed

She then looked at the flowers growing
"Seems Eric's happy for some reason"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:56 pm
User Image

"That and time travel could give anyone a headache." Shido said with a sigh. "We all need to have a sit down back at the academy to figure out what were gonna do against the horsemen. We cannot ignore this threat anymore."

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:18 am
knux_nyan
kimi23loveheart

User Image

User Image

"who said I ever ignored it, Shido? I never ignored that threat, but the last battle I was in exhausted me so I went back to the academy and had some time with my brother that I desperately needed. Yeah I just took a ton of damage but i'll be ok in a few." Kalena said

"oh please, the injuries you sustained are great, so how can you just shake them off?" Kelina growled at Kalena, wishing she had a cigarette to light.

Kalena looked at Kelina and sighed
"I know your right about the injuries but ive sustained worse as just me and not someone else"

"yeah but why lock up most of your power, your strength. Ive seen you stronger than this and you have been limiting your power ever since Jaster was born. Yeah, I keep record."

Kelina turned towards Shido
"she really doesn't use most of her strength, I bet she has enough stored strength to take on Death one on one."

Misty shook her head and sighed. She turned her attention away but then started to fall over.

Rose caught Misty from falling.
"You need to rest, Misty."

"yeah well I didn't want to go back to the academy right now." Misty replied and looked at the skyline.
"huh, seems something is happening at the clock tower."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:24 am
User Image

"Yes but it will be resolved shortly." A voice said as Niko appeared from the darkside of a destroyed house and walked over in his shadow form.
"I have an inkling on where the horsemen may be going." Shido said thinking.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:01 am
knux_nyan
kimi23loveheart

User Image

User Image

"well there's a sight for sore eyes" Kelina smiled
"Hey Niko!" Kelina was happy to see Niko.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:20 pm
User Image

"Ah its good to see you as well Kelina. As you can see i still retain a heartless form but i am searching for a way to fix it. Also if your wondering to the horsemens next move i picked up some tidbits from the realm of darkness. They plan to move on the Twilight realm where Dk resides and take it over. Death will send his horsemen to other worlds as a distraction." Niko informed everyone. Shido nodded that his intuition was correct.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:43 pm
Al ClaudusGranhaven

"If you are correct, then we should get a couple of us there to shield it. Death Horsemen including War and Plague is pretty Nasty."

He said as he heals Misty all over and then looks at Kalena. "you better have restore and save your best moves. Death is worse then all. last time, I went against him..i almost never came back."
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:42 pm
knux_nyan
kimi23loveheart

User Image

User Image

Misty gave a low growl thinking about the Horseman of Death

"hey Misty, you ok?" Rose looked at Misty

Misty wouldn't respond.

"Death took her and Sasha on DK's wedding day, the day that everyone at that reception died and her fiancée turned on her, using love as a tool to get close to DK."

Kalena gave a heavy sigh and looked at Kelina for a moment then back to everyone else.

"well that's just rotten. Even I don't use love as a lure to get someone close. Friendship, sure, but not love. Too sacred" Kelina said before Kalena could continue.

Kalena looked back at Kelina actually in shock of what she just said.
"damn Kelina!"

"what!? I was just a kid then!" Kelina retorted.

Kalena shook her head.
"Ok, I can relay a message to DK beyond the door, but I believe her to be in her own wars over there. She's gonna need to be on that side."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:56 pm
User Image

"Well she better be ready if the horsemen get in. Death may be doing the ritual in the World that never was. We have no choice but to split our forces to take on the other horsemen and protect the worlds while others stop death before he can get to the Twilight realm other wise we won't be able to stop him. You know most of us can't enter that realm unless were apart of the Twilight like Eclipse or Dk." Shido said.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:34 pm
Al ClaudusGranhaven

Al picks up Misty and held her tight as he kissed her forehead. his eyes raise once he heard Kelina talking about using friendship instead of love. he sighs and then said, "Your lucky Kelina, Death does not try to lure you in his team. he use anyone who not light or neutral to finish the job.."

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:37 pm
knux_nyan
kimi23loveheart

User Image

User Image

"I'm not really even allowed in, Shido." Kalena said in a grave tone.
"not since that door was sealed to this side. I don't really understand how Eclipse can get in."

Kelina looked straight at Al. She was wearing very long gloves on her arms similar to what Kalena wore, except black.
"Al, right? Let me show you why I won't join Death."

She removed one of her gloves, up until a certain point, her arm had was stripped of skin, tissue, everything except bone.
"I fought along side Dk, her lover, Rose, and Kalen. I was the only one not prepared to go in, but I really didn't care. They were on my turf. I went in and before the end of the battle, I was hit with a blast from a death maiden that stripped all of the skin from my arm"

"only because you refused to be in a close proximity to Dk, I had to weaken my shield over everyone else to protect you. You screamed just like the rest of us, sis." Rose said towards Kelina.

"I woulda sliced her throat if I did. I was showing restraint by keeping my distance. What I'm trying to say is that I went in all normal...well....normal back then, without extra power, and I kicked butt, now, not as much as everyone else there, overpowered they were. I don't see my husband there. He died a long time ago and I know he's in a good place. Death took him as equals, this was just after Jaster was born. I live to fight, however I can't fight, doesn't mean I should go straight to death. I think I heard the calling to be a horsemen once or twice. Did I go? Nah. I'd rather be me and not have a over powered symbiotic creature inside of me taking over. "  
Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games