Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Main Role Play Forum
RP Areas for Hoofed Tribe - 11. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:48 am
Meyaira Firespring

Hoofed Tribe – Large Forest Village - The Dancing Fawn Inn/Tavern

"At least you told me that before I wandered off to the baths by myself and screwed something up." Morning replies with a smile. "And of course there are better drinks to be had, but as a sailor you tend to stick to the more generic stuff."

Resisting the need to make a bleh face at the mention of fish, Morning waved off the man's undo worry. "Na don't worry about it. I'll settle for a big bowl of soup and some bread to dip in it at the moment. However after our meal I would like to have some fish to go so I can take it back to my wife."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:33 pm
Viper 9000

(('Beard'? LMAO.))

"It's no big deal really. The baths are fed by underground springs so there's always fresh water coming in. It's just common courtesy to other bathers" she explained matter-of-factly as she led the way to a table at the back of the room, in a corner. She wanted some privacy and didn't feel all that chatty because she was tired. She also thought less people would be staring at Morning if he wasn't in plain view in the middle of the room.

She sat down and looked at her menu. "Huh, well I don't know much about sailors. We don't have a lot to do with the sea out here in the heart of the forest" she chuckled. "But I'll take your word for it"

The waiter followed them to their table and nodded, jotting the orders down on his notepad quickly. "Right. Soup of the day and some fresh bread. We'll bring that right out for you, Sir. And the fish for later. And the lady?" he turned to Bess.

Bess kicked the waiter's shin. "Quit it, Tom. There's no need to be so formal. I'll have the regular - vegetarian pizza with lots of cheese, and a Sunset Kiss"

The waiter rubbed at his shin and sniffed at her, writing down her order of pizza and the strawberry and vanilla flavour cider. "Sure. I'll go place your order, Bess. And Bess' friend" he said more casually and hurried off to the kitchen again.

Bess rubbed her stomach, realizing she was also extremely hungry as well as being tired. "This is the same meal I ordered when I ate here with Midnight" she smiled. "Though that time people were gossiping all through the tavern and they put up a screen to hide Midnight from other diners. A lot of people just got up and ran out" she giggled. "Probably thought Midnight was gonna eat them"

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:53 am
Meyaira Firespring

((Shhh you. You knew what I meant to type xD ))

"To be honest, I thought the same thing when I first met Midnight..." Morning replied with a smile as he took a seat at their selected table. "But I'm sure there was a valid reason she acted the way she did. Pregnancy hormones or something like that."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:00 pm
Viper 9000

Bess nodded as their meals came out and were placed on the table. "Yeah. I'm not scared of her anymore though. Sometimes I feel fear when I see her transform or watch her fight, but it's out of instinct more than anything. I know she wouldn't hurt me" she said, taking a bite of her pizza. She took a bigger bite, practically stuffing her face.

"Mmm, thish ish goog shi-" she mumbled enthusiastically around her mouthful. She swallowed eventually and looked at Morning. "It's a good thing you two are reunited though. The babies will have both of you there to help raise them, and teach them about things" she said. "And they'll have their big sister Bess to spoil them rotten" she giggled. "And probably half the village. 'It takes a village to raise a child' is true after all" she waved her finger in the air as she said this, sounding like she truly believed it.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:05 pm
Meyaira Firespring

"The grace with which she transforms is amazing. Its not a pleasant experience having your bones and muscles warp like that, but she does it like she's just putting on a jacket or a pair of shoes." Morning says, likewise enjoying his meal in between bites. "Even with her coaching, I'm nowhere near her ability."

Morning laughs. "If it takes a village to raise one, I think we'll need a city to raise three. But its good to see Midnight has bonded with someone else during our separation. She'd been sorta treated like an outcast by the rest of her tribe since accepting me. And I'm sure we'll need all the help we can get with three little ones..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:25 pm
Viper 9000

Bess looked interested. "I didn't realise that's what was happening. I didn't really think about how it feels to shift forms like that. You're right, she makes it look easy" She took another piece of pizza. "I had no idea you needed to practice it either. Doesn't it just come natural? One of the cubs transformed in Midnight's belly when she had an ultrasound. We saw it on the monitor"

Bess giggled. "Maybe. Ha ha, maybe that saying is a little outdated after all. I've just always really liked the idea of a whole community coming together and looking after each other, helping out each other. I think it'd be good for a child to grow up surrounded by friends and family members who aren't necessarily related by blood" she picked at a stain on the table. "Actually, I think it'd be good if people weren't so focused on separating into their own little groups. If we could all just mix in and live anywhere, and share the lands and the resources. But then again there is something nice about being with people similar to you. Maybe it'd be good if people were just friends then. All the tribes could join together and defeat the scientists and the monsters. And then who knows, some of us might even be able to go back to our own worlds and time lines"

Bess looked at Morning "She was treated as an outcast? I don't remember her telling me that" she munched her pizza and looked at Morning considerately. "I guess it's the same thing - anything that doesn't fit or that's too different gets judged and ostracized. And a panda is a pretty rare animal. I bet they didn't know what to do with you!" she laughed softly.

((Do you wanna do a small time skip to where they've brought the babies home and start thinking about becoming ambassadors?))  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:23 am
Meyaira Firespring

(Sounds good to me, skip away. I'll follow your lead.)

"I wasn't born a were-creature, I was human and got bitten by a creature called a panda. I didn't know it at the time of course but..." Morning shrugs. "Midnight, I assume, was born a were-creature. I never really asked." Taking another mouthful of soup and bread, Morning nods. "I assume that would have been Dawn or Dusk fighting for dominance."

"And I can understand the herd mentality of coming together and looking after each other to a degree, but from the glimpse I caught of Midnight's tribe such a thing would be difficult to implement. It was a sorta rough n' tumble society. Sure the weak ones would get roughed up a bit, I know I did, but we are stronger for it."

Morning nods. "I guess Midnight saw something special in me, something worth ostracizing herself over. I'm sure the only reason her tribe didn't outright kill me is because a panda is roughly bear in shape."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:42 am
Viper 9000

((Okay. Sorry for disappearing. I didn't mean to. I'm catching up on all my RPs now. And over the weekend too))

Bess listened to Morning and nodded. "Yeah, same here. I wasn't always a boar girl. I couldn't always understand wild pigs. But now look at me. There's no way I can get these dark streaks off my skin, and I feel most at home living in the forest" she sighed, "I still remember what Earth was like where I came from. Kilcarn wasn't a Pegacorn then either. But I think it suits him. He was always pretty but now he's just magical" she smiled and sighed in a lovesick way "Ha ha, sorry, I get a bit nostalgic sometimes" she waved her hand, blushing slightly.

She leaned her head on her hand, resting her elbow on the table as she used her other hand to eat more pizza. "I'm sure it was Dawn. She seems by far the strongest of the triplets. Physically at least"

She kept conversing with him as they ate. "Hm, I'm not a fan of treating the weak badly, I'm all for helping them and encouraging them to grow stronger through teaching and practice. We send all of our youngest out on trips and Aidenna trains anyone who asks. She points people to those already proficient in different weapons or tactics - such as traps - and we learn that way. It's not easy but at least it doesn't look down on those who aren't the best yet" she said. "I guess those two systems both work and each has its pros and cons, but I do prefer the more gentle ways of our tribe. The other hoofed tribe members in the Savannah are completely different. Ceros is a trophy hunter"

Bess shoved Morning's arm playfully "Aww, who would wanna kill you? You're just a big fuzzy lovable ball of fluff with a cool dye job. Panda's are one of the cutest things in the world. Mister Big Bear Cat" she chuckled. "OOh, with a name like that, everyone should be terrified" Bess teased lightly.

They concluded their meal at the inn and brought some food to Midnight to eat. Everyone got to enjoy the local baths, and things in the village returned to normal.

(timeskip)

Villagers repaired their broken houses and tools and helped each other in various ways; healing, training, gathering and growing food, making supplies. Sentries and guards were trained harder, more Robin Hood style traps were set through the forest, more scouting parties sent out. There were no more monster attacks and only occasional attacks from other tribes to disturb the peace of the village.

Several weeks had passed, and Bess decided to drop in on Morning and Midnight and their kids in the little house on the edge of the woods. She walked along the path to the clearing, breathing in the slightly chill autumn air. Bess knocked on the door gently, in case the babies were asleep. "Morning, Midnight? Anyone home" she called softly. She was wearing a plain green shift dress and her belt with her pouch tied on it. She wore soft woodland boots. "I brought you guys a gift" she said. In her arms was a wooden container filled with toy wooden blocks, sanded off any sharp edges and painted and stained different bright colours "I brought some food too" she called. She was carrying a pecan pie.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:58 pm
Meyaira Firespring

((Welcome back. biggrin And haha, we can have some fun with this now that Morning knows they are both from the same world. razz ))

Hoofed Tribe – Midnight/Morning's Cabin

"Just a sec..." Morning replies from the other side of the door. A slight shuffling is heard before the door opens and Morning peers outside at Bess. "Howdy." He says in his normally cheerful manner. Thanks to their known Were-nature, the village had crafted the couple some loose fitting clothes that could survive a shift or two without tearing right off. Morning wore one such white shirt and a normal pair of brown pants. He remained barefoot at the moment but with Dawn latched onto his arm he probably hadn't planned on leaving the house any time soon.

"Come in, come in..." He adds, opening the door fully for their friend. "Midnight is in the back nursing Noon and Dusk is asleep."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:17 pm
Viper 9000

((Thank you. Yes, I'm sure we can!))

Bess moved back a bit as the door opened. She took in the sight of Dawn clinging to Morning's arm and grinned. "Hi" she said, smiling at them both. "Looks like you're busy this morning" she laughed, stepping out of her boots as she stepped inside.

She put the pecan pie on the bench in the kitchen and put the box of toy blocks on the living room floor. She heard the second part of his greeting and lowered her voice. "Oh, then I'll be sure to keep my voice down then. I wouldn't want to disturb them".

She walked up to Dawn, treading quietly with her bare feet, and petted her hair. "Aww, look at you, you're already so big!" she cooed happily. "I brought some toys for you to play with. Do you like toys?" Of course she knew the baby couldn't understand her. But she talked to them anyway, because they reacted to her voice, tone and facial expressions.

She looked at Morning "Has any of them started smiling yet? They're growing pretty quickly" she smiled. "I'm amazed how strongly she's clinging to your arm"  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:16 pm
Meyaira Firespring

(I'll have to come up with some sort of name for their house. razz Something cheesy like Evening Dew comes to mind. xD I totally picture Purri being an island like Dinotopia now. )

"Nope. No smiles yet, just lots of nibbling." To proof this point, Dawn flailed for one of Morning's fingers and quickly clamped her mouth around it. While she didn't really have much in the way of teeth, the baby still managed to put forth an impressive amount of strength into the fleshy part of Morning's hand.

Clearly already used to such sudden and random abuse, Morning gingerly pried open his daughter's mouth, removed his finger, and replaced it with one of the pacifiers. Satisfied that Bess was no longer in danger of getting her fingers nibbled off, Morning offered Dawn to her.

"I'll take some of that pie..." Came Midnight's whisper-yell from the backroom.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:59 pm
Viper 9000

Bess winced at watching Dawn eat Morning's finger. "That's really going to hurt when they get teeth. I hope you have lots of chew toys around" she said warily, watching him handle Dawn calmly. She chuckled and took the baby from Morning, rocking her gently as she walked into the living room and took a seat on the couch, settling the child on her lap.

"Hello Dawn. How are you doing today little bear cub?" she booped Dawn's nose playfully and watched for her reaction.

Bess looked towards the back room and giggled, some of her hair falling over her shoulder in Dawn's reach. "Hi Midnight!" she called back softly. She looked at Morning.

"Boy does she have good hearing. We weren't even talking loud. But I'll be happy if you guys like my pie! I baked it myself after helping out at the tavern last night. All the regulars are coming back now that they feel safer around you guys. I think the villagers really trust you and a lot of them even like you now. It helps that whenever you take the kids out and about, the whole village wants to fawn over them" she laughed, gently patting Dawn's diapered bottom as she shifted her in her arms, since one of her arms was getting a little tired from being in the same position too long. Dawn was light, but she still had some weight and Bess couldn't hold her the same way forever.

"Hey Dawn? People love you, yes they do!" Bess cooed at the werebear girl, lifting her up in the air playfully. "Let's flyyyyy!" she giggled.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:55 am
Meyaira Firespring

"Once their teeth come in, I will be handling them only while wearing leather gloves." Morning replies with a smile.

Walking into the kitchen, Morning began dividing the pie onto some plates. "And I'm sure she smelled the pie itself rather than heard us talking about it."

"Indeed it was." Midnight said, popping into the room and kissing Morning on the cheek. Noon remained in Midnight's arms happily suckling away at her mother's breast. "Nice to see you again Bess." Midnight added, joining their friend in the living room.

"Just imagine, if they learn to shift at a young age they'll basically look like walking teddy bears." Morning muttered as he carried in three plates of pie, two in his hands and one in his teeth.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:59 pm
Viper 9000

Bess cuddled Dawn again, tickling her tummy and sides as she made silly noises at the baby. She looked up when Morning spoke. "Oh really? There has to be a better way. Can't you just...I don't know, use some weird tasting moisturiser on your skin or something? Or maybe keep teething toys on hand. Hmm, at least if you get bitten you'll heal fast, but what about other people? What about the babysitter?" she looked thoughtful as her hair was grabbed and pulled by the baby "Owch! Oh,oh,oh that's my hair..." she whimpered a bit in pain and tried to carefully pry Dawn's little fingers off her hair. "Ooh, owwie, come on darling, let go of auntie Bessie's hair"

Bess looked up at Morning as he served the pie onto plates. "Oh. Right. I forgot that your senses are sharper than most" she giggled. "Silly me. Hi Midnight!" she waved to her. She looked at the baby who was still feeding. The sight of Midnight's breasts didn't bother her. She was a woman too, after all, and she was used to seeing other nude women in the communal bath. She totally didn't get those people who complained about breast feeding in public. Especially when most women covered up with a blanket. "Hello Noon. Looks like you have a good appetite today~" she greeted. Not that the baby could understand. She looked at Midnight. "It's great to see her eating so well. Hopefully she'll put on a bit more weight. I'm glad you guys were able to bring her home at last" she smiled. She looked at Noon's icy white hair. "Her hair is such a pretty colour. She just stands out" she smiled. "I wonder what form her were-form will be? Don't think I've ever seen a half bear, half panda cub before. But she's a bit little to shape-shift yet...mostly" She looked at Dawn who was suckling her pacifier contentedly in her arms. She rocked Dawn gently to and fro. "Not like this one. Has she surprised you with any shapeshifter shenanigans yet?"

Bess switched her attention back to Morning and nodded. "My thoughts exactly. Ahh, it's so cute" she rubbed her nose on Dawn's, playing with her. "So cute! Did you know that? You're little teddy bears. Yes! Teddies!" She picked up a stuffed toy teddy bear and danced it in front of Dawn, playing. She looked back up at Morning, taking her eyes off of Dawn for a moment. "Hm. Seriously, what are you gonna do when they start shifting?"  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:14 pm
Meyaira Firespring

(I totally just pictured Noon pulling a Jack-Jack from the Incredibles. Cute innocent baby suddenly manifesting crazy powers.)

"I was joking about the leather gloves, we'll discover something that works soon enough." Morning said, setting the two pieces of pie in front of Bess and Midnight.

"Thankfully Dawn and Dusk have been fairly light on the breastfeeding so that allows Noon more time at the nutrients she was shorted in the womb." Midnight said, shifting Noon into the chest sling she wore. "I'm sure her hair color will gain color as she grows older, I know some babies from our tribe who were born white-blond but mid teens their hair was sandy brown."

"Given what I know of the shape-shifting process, its an innate ability in all us but it still has to be learned to a degree." Morning said, taking his seat in the living room with the others. "I'm sure it can be done by accident but hopefully we don't have to deal with any shifting till they are at least able to walk. As for what we're gonna do..." He shrugs. "We'll have to see what triggers their first shift and go from there."  
Main Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff