Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

David "D" Donovan
David returned his girlfriend's kiss "So far my day has been ok, but it's---" David would then ve cut off when a woman holding Sachi entered the kitchen and judging by her voice and hair color David assumed that it was Silver "Ah hello Ms.Silver I hope everything is well." However just then Sachi would begin to bawl about some bad man and David's would begin to think.
[Mood]: happy [With]: Sayuri, Silver and Sachi [Dating]: Sayuri

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:37 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Demon |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Abracadavre |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Sad |
∑ Thoughts →→| Granny mode~ |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe, Belial's Ring, Irmata's Sword, Dahak's Shield, and Tiamat's Horn |
∑ People Near By →→| Sachi, Sayuri, David |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

"We are fine, though the man that caused damage to room was close to meeting his end." Silver said before sighing and changing herself back to normal and cracking her neck. Part of her wished that she had just killed Serael and got it done and over with, but thats not how this little game works. Looking at David who also greeted her, "Everything is as well as it can be for the short time that is left." Silver was much more serious at the moment. Turning back to Sayuri, Silver ran a hand through her hair and was noticeably worried. "Sayuri dear, I need you to stay close with Sachi and David. Something is going to happen and I need you to be close to each other. You remember how to summon me correct? I want to see You and Sachi grow together...I want to make sure you have the life I could not provide me and my son." Silver took a deep breath. She had to remember how this was going to play out and make sure that these three are not even touched.

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:14 pm

l Mood ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Silver & David l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Short time that is left...? Sayuri thought as she held her daughter tightly. The woman listened to Silver very carefully, and once she was finished talking she nodded in an understandment. Of course... but... Sayuri bit her lip and looked at Sachi, who looked back at her. I want you to be there to see Sachi grow up as well, so... please... make sure that no matter what you come back to us~ Sayuri was doing everything she could to make the situation a light and happy. Bouncing Sachi gently to keep her calm, Sayuri gave Silver a reassuring smile. Everything will be ok~

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Nightmares in Daydreams

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:46 pm

David "D" Donovan
After thinking for a few moments David would speak up "Ms.Silver do you possibly have a history with this attacker? Or was he some psychopath that attacked you for no reason whatsoever?" David had a feeling the woman probably didn't want to talk about what happened but David's curiosity was just to strong to control. As he David decided to walk over to Sayuri in order to check on Sachi.
[Mood]: concerned [With]: Sayuri, Silver and Sachi [Dating]: Sayuri

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:09 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe, Belial's Ring, Irmata's Sword, Dahak's Shield, and Tiamat's Horn |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"My time will come, but not before I see you grow up." Silver said smiling softly. When David asked his question, Silver chuckled and shook her head. "Unfortunately, a lot of the Nasty Monsters, Powerful Psychopaths, Demons and such know me, its a side effect of the Title I hold. This one in particular I know... He... He works with....my son." Silver stumbled on the last sentence. She couldnt keep hiding who or what she is from them forever. They would have to know eventually. It wouldnt change how she would protect them, but possibility of rejection is there. Sighing heavily, Silver crossed her arms. "I cant keep hiding this from you, you deserve to know who I am. If you wish to know, know that this wont change how I feel about you two."

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:23 am

l Mood ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Silver & David l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Little Sachi shifted in her mother's arm to look at the adults, sucking her thumb in the process. Her little eyes were still watering, but she was much calmer. Sayuri listened to David and Silver speak, and she began to worry. However it wasn't about that could happen to them, it was that she could loose Sikver in the process, or even worse David would leave. What caught her attention was when Silver mentioned that she should know what she really was. Sayuri shook her head and smiled. No matter what you are Silver, your still apart of this family. Just remember this. If you feel comfortable telling us then you may, but it won't change how I feel for you~ Sayuri adjusted Sachi in her arms and smiled. Little Sachi reached over towards Silver.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Poisonous Pumpkin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:38 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Silver felt it was time. They deserved to know who stood in front of them. The woman walked over to Sachi and Sayuri as Sachi reached out for her, Silver held Sachi's hand. "Back before the Gods created the worlds you all know, made Archangels that held aspect of creation. Lucifer was one of these Angels. He was cast out of the Heavens. That story holds true and its what most people know. What people dont know was there was another Angel. This Angel of the the Archangel of Faith. This Angel of Faith was foolish and held feelings for Lucifer and seeing him cast down, she began to question her own faith to her creators. Once Faith was lost, she left the heavens to follow Lucifer. Now having lost faith, other angels left or began to fight each other. That foolish Angel followed Lucifer into the burning Hells and what transpired only led to betrayal. The once beautiful Archangel of Faith turned into the Archangel of Despair who waged war on both the Heavens and Hells...and was winning. Turning allies against each other, She was a force of wrath that none could stop. She even went as far as to make herself a Demon and create her own Plane of Shadows. To think, the one person that betrayed her was the one that saved Heaven and Hell. Lucifer tricked the newly made Demon and for a short time they lived together but it was never meant to. Betrayed once again, she was put into a deep sleep only to awake to a new world that passed her by. I have all but given up on taking over Heaven. I will never hold a place there. I was once called Florianna Valkyria but that name has long died. I am Divinoxia "Silver" Ten'serdsta and I am a Lord of Hell." Silver sighed heavily. It was probably going to be alot for them to take in all at once. She couldnt blame them. "But I am still Nana Silver as long as you will it..."

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:20 pm

David "D" Donovan
David listened intently to Silver's tale and as much as he tried to hide his reaction the man couldn't help but looked shocked, he knew that Silver obviously wasn't a human but he never expected her to be a lord of hell itself "Well... that's certainly surprising... But the way I see it is that since you've been taking care of Sayuri and little Sachi then you can't be as bad as you've been back then." David would then give a smile "I'll still stick with Silver since it's much easier to pronounce then Florianna, however there's no way i'm tacking a nana onto your title."

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:15 am

Sayuri listened to Silver's story. It was definitely an interesting story to be heard. But none the less, Sayuri still had her mind made when it came to their relationship. With Sachi still in her arms, the woman bowed her head slightly with a smile. I've never met a lord~ Do you hear that Sachi? Nana Silver is a Lord~ Bouncing her little girl a little, Sayuri looked to Silver with a warm and kind smile, letting the woman know that she was still apart of their little family. Little Sachi's eyes widened and she make a cute little squeak. Nana Siwver is a word?! Dat means she a pwincess!!! Sayuri let out a soft giggle as she looked from David to Silver. David is right, you have been taking care of us since the day you met us. In fact, if anything were to happen to me, I would love for you to raise Sachi~ Your family Silver~

Nightmares in Daydreams

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:34 pm

David "D" Donovan
David would chuckle at Sachi's adorable reaction before snapping his fingers "Guess I should go grocery shopping, my fridge doesn't really have enough food in it to feed three people for an extended period of time. Not to mention the food in their isn't very healthy for Sachi." David would then walk over to Sayuri before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a key, he would then hand it to his girlfriend "Here you go, the key to my place. See you later" David would then give Sayuri a kiss on the cheek before patting Sachi's head, he would then give Silver a little wave before leaving.

(exits)

OOC: Sorry for the sudden leave but I most likely won't be on for most of the weekend due to hospital things.

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:14 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Happier |
∑ O.o.c. →→| Good Luck and I hope all goes well for you! |

Silver couldnt help but smile and let a tear escape her eyes. Even with the them knowing she was a Lord of Hell....soon to be THE Lord of Hell, They still accepted her as part of the family. Silver smiled even bigger when little Sachi said she was a Princess. Walking to Sachi and placing a hand gently on her cheek, "Hun, its even better. Nana Silver is a Queen...that makes you a Princess~" Looking at Sayuri, Silver gave her a soft smile. "I would be honored but...Such a day will never come....I will see to it that nothing happens to you nor Sachi." Silver wondered how this little girl brought so much happiness to her. Maybe it was because in way, Sayuri and Sachi reminded her of the times it was just Skytherix and herself. "You know. The angel I once was has been long forgotten but somehow...you two remind me what its like to be one."

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:08 pm

l Mood ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Silver l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

The snap from David grabbed Sayuri's attention. Hearing his plan, she couldn't help but blush and bite her lip. D-David...~ The woman took the key with a smile and nodded as David took his leave. Sachi giggles when David patted her head, and she looked up to her mother and tilted her head slightly. Mommy? Why awe you wed? The little girl reached up and pokes her mothers cheek, who shook her head and kissed her little girls finger. Its nothing sweetie~

Sachi's eyes lit up when Silver said that made Sachi a princess. I'm a pwincess?!?! YAY!!!! The little girl bounced happily in her mothers arms and clapped her hands. Hehe yes sweetie your a princess~ Sayuri chuckled softly as Silver continued to speak. Hehe your an angel in my eyes~

Nightmares in Daydreams

Poisonous Pumpkin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:25 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ People Near By →→| Sachi, Sayuri, |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Silver watched as David took his leave and smiled at how Sayuri blushed at the man's actions. Sachi was very excited at the words that Silver said. To her The words that Sayuri spoke however, hit a cord that Silver hadnt felt in a long time. "Thank you Sayuri. Unfortunately to many others, Im far from an Angel. " Silver was glad there was at least a few people that didnt think she was just pure evil. Yes,Silver has commit atrocities in her day. She does not deny or regret what she has done. What happened, happened and theres nothing that can change that. She has instead focused on Hell itself than this realm. "One of these days, I will show you my home in the Shadow realm. It has a breath taking view but it would be much for Sachi. " Silver smiled softly as she went to Sachi and petted her head gently.

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:47 pm

l Mood ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Silver l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri opened her mouth to protest what Silver had said, but little Sachi quickly stepped in. Mommy! When I get owder I wanna be like Nana Siwver and wule someting! Then then I'll have a castle for mommy and nana Siwver and Dabid and Papa Kachi and Uki and all da nice people hewe!! Even the lady who smelled wike cake and the witch!! A smile formed on Sachi's face as her nana patted her head, and Sayuri chuckled. Hehe maybe one day when you bigger perhaps nana Silver can help train you to be a great leader~ Only if your a good girl though! Many things didn't worry the chef, and having the lord of hell train her daughter wasn't one of them. Silver didn't seem like someone who would hurt others without a good cause, and even if she was once like that it didn't matter. The past was always going to be the past, and the future was something to make better. Sayuri knew in her heart that Silver probably had done some nasty things in her life, but she had never harmed her or Sachi, and that's all that mattered. So Silver, I might be asking you to babysit more often... I hope that is alright!

Nightmares in Daydreams

Poisonous Pumpkin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:42 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ People Near By →→| Sachi, Sayuri, |
∑ O.o.c. →→| Sorry Im having huge writers block |

"Just as your Mother said, you have to be good girl. Can you do that for Mommy and Nana Silver?" Silver asked Sachi. She wasnt entirely sure about training Sachi, but they would cross that bridge when they got there. When Sayuri told Silver that she might be asking her to babysit Sachi more often, Silver smiled at the idea. "That would be perfect. Sachi can keep me from into trouble~" Silver said cutely. In all actuality, it was the other way around. Silver could make sure no trouble could get to Sachi.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers