Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Fokiri Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:06 pm
Geoffrey grumbled something about why couldn't Simon have been a horse. Simon responded by flicking Geoffrey in the back of the head with his tail, triggering another series of grumbing.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:10 pm
Teagen laughed as she watched the salamander smack his master "I'll be up in that tree if you need me" She said before hopping into the tree and laying down "if you need food or fire let me know" She yawned  

Miss Ruckus

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:17 pm
Geoffrey looked up at her. "Wait! Now!?" In his first life, he would have marched all night to get to a destination. Stopping now felt wrong to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:33 pm
Teagen opened her large green eye and looked at him "Yes, now " She closed her eye again and listened to the forest around them "it's not safe to travel at night in this forest it's best to stay put"  

Miss Ruckus

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:38 am
Geoffrey grumbled something and slid off Simons back. “Alright Simon, do your thing.” With that, Simon began to gag. A bag slowly appeared in his mouth and plopped on the ground. Surprisingly dry, Geoffrey began opening it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:16 pm
Teagen grimaced at the boy and shook her head "Yuck!" She exclaimed "You should carry your own things" She softly suggested thinking only of Simon's well being. She watched him with her intense green eyes, examining his every move.  

Miss Ruckus

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:42 pm
Geoffrey grinned up at her. "Peh! Kids bruise easily. Besides..." Geoffrey pats Simons soft side. "He has a pouch inside to store food. But since I feed him, he has no use for it. And it's not like he minds, do ya boy?" Simon crawls over to the tree Teagen was in and proceeds to curl up and sleep. "Traitor..." Geoffrey grumbles as he begins setting up for the night.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:50 am
"Don't be upset, all creatures are drawn to me" She slipped out of the tree to pat Simon on the head "I'm glad you feed him well, how about yourself are you hungry?" She asked before picking a berry from a bush and popping it in her mouth.  

Miss Ruckus

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:53 am
Geoffrey was occupied with his task. "Huh? Oh, no...I ate a couple miles back..." He mumbled as he set up his tent. He had gotten the stakes up and rods, so he went inside to fasten some things. As he entered the structure came loose and down on him, bringing forth a stream of curses.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff