Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Main Role Play Forum
RP Areas for Hoofed Tribe - 11. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:38 pm
Viper 9000

((I haven't seen that movie in ages so I don't really remember what happens))

Hoofed Tribe – Midnight/Morning's Cabin

"Maybe you could use a bit of bitterherb juice. I heard parents paint the nails of nail biting kids with it. It's non toxic but it tastes terrible" she offered helpfully. "M'rala sells it" She shifted Dawn to one arm and used the other to reach for the plate, picking it up carefully. "Thanks"

She took a bite awkwardly, trying not to drop any crumbs on Dawn. She didn't know if the kids had any allergies but god damn it she was not gonna be the first person to find out with a pecan nut. "Whoever baked this was pretty good" Bess joked. "By the way, if you did want leather gloves or any kind of leather armour, you'd have to get them from the Hoofed tribe in the Savannah. We don't use it here, cause, y'know, leather is made from animal hides and all that" she chuckled nervously. "I didn't used to care when I was human, but now, I...I feel wrong about it. Using the animals we keep for meat or leather isn't done here. We harvest their milk and hair. I'd use it if there was nothing else though. Like, the animal's already dead, so...not like me not wearing it is gonna help"

She looked towards Midnight and smiled at the chest sling. It was simple but it worked. "That's good. I hope your boobs aren't too sore. If they hurt, I can always get some of that numbing stuff from M'rala for you"

She looked at Noon's pretty hair. "Yeah, maybe. But even if it does make her more noticeable, I kind of hope it stays that colour. It's pretty" She ate more of her pie slice, chewing as she listened to Midnight. "Hmm. You don't say. We have a couple of young ones but not many. Hardly anyone has time to have or raise kids when we keep getting attacked by other tribes and by monsters. We always have to be prepared. And spend the peaceful time repairing stuff and setting more traps and defenses"

She looked back over to Morning and nodded "Oh. Didn't know that. Um, can I ask you guys something? If they do transform, are they going to be able to control their natural instincts or are they going to try to eat animals and people? Cause that's kind of a no no around here. And remind me never to come round to your place on a full moon" She was kidding of course, but she had a bit of doubt too. In the old werewolf stories it was always the big shiny full moon that made them transform.

((Bess is going to go find a fox child soon. He's joining our rp! I just need his character profile before he can start))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:36 pm
Meyaira Firespring

((Jack-Jack Attack Here you go, found it on youtube.))

(Fox child being another person or another NPC for you? What a strange bunch our group has turned into, 5+ were-bears, a boar, and a fox... Oh well, with another child in the group it will be the were-bear cubs someone else to grow up with.)

"I still like my glove idea... but thank you for the suggestion." Morning says with a smile before he likewise took a mouthful of pie. He understood Bess' point about leather being a rare material about these parts but he'd never really bothered to ponder why. It all made sense now. Gloves can always be made out of other stuff. He thought as he chewed his pie.

"They're a little bit tender but nothing I can't handle at the moment." Midnight replied, making sure Noon was secured to her chest before taking up her piece of pie. "With such threats all around you, wouldn't it make more sense for the females of childbearing age to do their part in keeping the population stable?"

Morning shrugs. "Depends on the age their powers manifest at. But assuming they'll be by our side when it happens, it will be fairly easy to curve that natural instinct down to bearable levels." Morning laughs at Bess' full moon joke. "I've never had any trouble during a full moon but Midnight is more of the professional shifter."

(I think Noon's powers will have to manifest during a full moon now. xd )  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:32 pm
Viper 9000

((Thank you! Holy crap I hope their powers aren't that extreme. It looks fun but very destructive. Ahaha. And, no, another person. His username is Kazu Saeki and he'll be playing Damen Sage, an 8yr old kitsune. And yes to the full moon idea, that sounds fun. I want it to happen when Bess is babysitting them))

She finished her slice of pie and set the plate aside, holding Dawn again with both arms and rocking her a little. A peal of thunder echoed through the forest and Bess sniffed the air. "Seems like we're gonna get a bit of a storm. It is autumn now after all" she observed as the wind started to pick up outside the cozy wooden house.

Bess nodded at Midnight's question. "Yes, but there's more to it than just repopulating. We don't have enough resources. As things are currently, there are at least two other tribes living in this forest and with everyone needing to stock up on supplies to last the winter, we wouldn't have enough to feed everyone. Once the possible number of babies are old enough to eat, I mean. It's partly the reason why our tribe is scattered in different areas; each one has a certain supply of resources and land"

She looked relieved when Morning explained about the shape shifting. "Oh okay then. So I don't have to worry about someone trying to munch on me if I come over to babysit?" she chuckled, stroking some of Dawn's dark hair away from her eyes. The baby kicked her bootie covered feet against Bess' arm, gurgling happily as she waved her arms. She was fairly alert and active once she was awake.

Bess picked up the dropped teddy bear toy and offered it to her again, watching her tiny hands grasp the teddy as its ear went straight into Dawn's mouth. "Does that taste good?" she asked Dawn, giggling softly. Bess was enjoying her visit. She giggled at Morning's pun "Bearable levels, hee hee, you're good" she grinned at Morning. "Yeah. I've seen what Midnight can do. I don't think I'm in a hurry to see that again. I nearly peed my pants the first time!" she laughed. A wooden cuckoo clock on the wall chimed softly and Bess looked at it, startled. "Oh gosh is that the time? I have to go"

It was too bad she had to leave. She got up off the cushioned sofa with Dawn held carefully in her arms.

"Sorry to eat and run like this but I have sentry duties. There was an attack from the Canine tribe yesterday as you may well know. Our fighters chased them off but they want me to patrol this side of the forest for any hideaways or infiltrators" she handed Dawn to Morning, since Midnight still had Noon. "I'll come back later this afternoon when my sentry duties are finished. If that's okay with you guys. Hopefully Dusk will be awake then too" She said, waving at them as she left. "Bye"

Bess was walking along the quiet forest trails after leaving Morning and Midnight's house, her travel cloak around her because of the impending rain. It started to fall as she got to the outskirts of their borders, nearer to the canine tribe's lands. She kept walking the trail, her soft boots treading lightly on fallen leaves as she looked around for any canine people that shouldn't be this close to the hoofed tribe.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:08 pm
Meyaira Firespring

((Na, nothing that crazy. Was just using that as a reference. Besides only Noon is gonna manifest anything magical. Dawn is gonna be brawny warrior type and Dusk is gonna be the charming rogue.))

(Yay for new comers! Hoofed tribe seems to like picking up orphaned carnivores... =P Depending on how you want to intro him, we could also use the introduction of new blood as an excuse to age the babies up to his age group?)

"Despite how I arrived here on Purri, I've always enjoyed the weather brought in by storms." Morning said, opening a small side window to allow the fresh air through.

Midnight bobs her head in approval. "When put that way it makes sense. Just imagine the resources we'd have if we could pool and cooperate with the other tribes in the area."

"With the exception of those bug-people and the scientists, I'd be game for that." Morning chimes in from his current spot by the window. Taking a bite of pie, he continues. "And I never said they wouldn't try to munch on you, but we can assume it would the friendly non-life threatening kind of munching."

Springing into dad mode, Morning stuffed the rest of the pie in his mouth and rescued Bess from Dawn's grasping fingers as the boar-girl made her escape. "Stey sefe." Morning muttered, his mouth still full of pie. "See you later." Midnight added, giving their friend a wave goodbye.

Its was then about that time as cry echoed from the back room. "Let the fun begin..." Morning said, swallowing his mouthful of pie and entering the darkness that was the babies room.  

Viper 9000

Kazu Saeki

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:47 am
Damen Sage
Canine Refugee

Theme: Brunuhville - Children of the World

User Image

The moment the loud sounds of battle had broken out from the two tribes was the same time that Damen had covered his ears and promptly taken his leave from the scene. After he had taken a quick glance at his parents and seeing they were busy and not paying attention to him, he had disappeared into some bushes along the trail. He didn't like wars and fighting. Sure he had been given the same history classes as every child but that didn't mean he agreed to it all.

Most they were told in that was how superior they were to the others, but Damen only met children of the other tribes by chance, though they all seemed just as smart and fun like himself. He was muttering under his breath as he walked through the forest and sighed relieved when the sounds of the battle were a soft background sound he quickly forgot about as he looked around.

This may have been a bad start to his day, being dragged off to the attack, but it now gave him the opportunity to explore a part of the forest he hadn't been to yet. He gave a smile and jumped a bit before he started running along the path, wanting to explore everything he could before his parents would find him and take him back home. Soon enough he was no longer watching where he was going and just walked and explored, trying to catch a few butterflies before he startled when he heard the loud thunder above him.

The young fox looked up a bit at the sky, as he hadn't noticed the sky darken and then quickly looked around trying to remember his father's survival lessons. "When thunder roars in the sky...." he said softly to try and remember what his father had finished with that before his face lit up. "Look to where the smaller animals fly!" he remembered and looked around. He noticed there were few small animals left but he saw some run out a burrow and he quickly followed them as the rain was starting to fall down.

When he got closer though he noticed that it wouldn't be big enough so he settled under a large tree that, hopefully, would stop most of the rain. "This is definitely not the type of adventure I was expecting when I woke up this morning." he said softly as he lifted up his knees and hugged them to be as small as possible under the tree. The forest seemed to be getting a lot thinner around here. He would have to start looking for the path home after the storm would lay low. Damen gave a low growl at the sky, he didn't like rain, as much as he loved water to swim in.

Meyaira Firespring

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:54 pm
Viper 9000

Kazu Saeki

((Okay. That sounds fine. And yesh, they do. XD It's an odd family but oh well. At least it shows tribes can cooperate and live together.
Hmm, the way it's written it's like she just found Damen after leaving Midnight and Morning's house so aging them up doesn't seem possible right now. We can time skip to age them a bit later. For now, how about I just give you some prompts? I've PMed you some but if you want more just lemme know))

Hoofed Tribe Border – Large Forest

Bess walked around some of the trails on the edge of the hoofed tribe borders, her hood drawn up over her head so that her hair would stay dry as the thunder rolled, lightning crackled and the downpour began to fall in earnest. She marched through damp muddy patches on the trails, checked traps were still set and ready, made sure they hadn't caught any forest animals. She also checked for scratch marks in tree trunks, signs of other people, or items left around. Eventually she was satisfied that all the trails were clear and was on her way back to the main gated entrance along a track when she spotted something strange. A small fox eared boy was hunkered down at the base of a tree.She wandered off the muddy and leaf littered trail and stepped over cautiously, not wishing to get too close. "Excuse me. Boy? Are you from the canine tribe? Those ears...they look like a dog's" she stated, pulling a small knife from her belt. She didn't intend to use it to attack him. It was merely a self defense measure. "Why are you out here in the rain? Why are you near our border? This is hoofed tribe territory!" she informed him firmly. Thunder boomed around them, followed by flashes of lightning as the rain continued to pour.

(Prompts sent to Viper's Private Message Inbox))  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:40 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Kazu Saeki

(No worries, I was just throwing that out there in case the newcomer had you thinking on your toes.)

((I choose prompt #1 *wanders off to find random magic effect generator* Wasn't able to find alot in the way of good generator but the one reasonable effect for Noon to manifest was "Rates of fall of falling are slowed down". So it ties well into prompt #3, Dawn knocks something big over, it starts to fall over near Noon and suddenly it slows down to the point it touches ground gently.))

With Dusk now awake, Morning and Midnight began practicing their latest talent, juggling. Thankfully due to Noon's weaker body the couple was not chasing three babies around the building. Or so they thought.

At times it seemed Dusk was sitting in one place and then in the blink of an eye he was ten paces in the other direction. Dawn was similar but more difficult. Whereas Dusk was slippery like an eel, Dawn was stubborn like an ox. And due to her superior size, she was capable of defending her wants. A fact Morning was experiencing firsthand as he tried to remove his daughter from under the couch/bench.

With Noon in the sling about Midnight's chest, the female were-bear chased Dusk into the kitchen where the nimble child lurked. Unaware of the one sided game being played, Noon giggled happily to herself. Sneaking around a cabinet Midnight pounced towards Dusk, who scurried under the table. Weather it luck or karma, Midnight slipped and ended up planting more of her weight then expected atop the table. The sudden jarring motion knocked the table forward, sending the lantern atop it rolling. "s**t, no, no no..." Midnight muttered, fumbling for the rolling light source only to speed up its escape.

To Midnight's surprise, the lantern remained intact (for the moment). Having expecting the object to shatter moments later, a confused look decorated Midnight's face as she stared a hovering lantern. Wait not hovering... slowly falling. So slowly one had to watch it to be sure it was still moving.

"Got her!" Morning declared proudly as he walked into the room with Dawn clasped about his torso, nibbling on a length of his hair. "Whatcha... woah..." His sentence incomplete as he too saw the apparently hovering lantern. Luckily the falling light source also proved a distraction to Dusk, who crawled over and babbled incoherently at the lantern floating above his head. Midnight wasted no time snapping him up.

Flailing wildly as he tried to escape his mother's grasp, Dusk accidentally kicked his little sister Noon. As if a switch had been flipped, the lantern suddenly continued its path towards the ground at full speed and shattered. Needless to say, Noon was now crying thanks to the kick she'd just received. As Midnight shifted Dusk in order to comfort Noon, she noticed a yellow glow slowly fading from the baby's eyes.

"Strange..." Midnight muttered.

"I'll say..." Morning added, gingerly pushing the bigger pieces of glass into a pile with his bare feet.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:08 pm
Damen Sage
Canine Refugee

User Image
[OOC: Lol good, I don't need Damen to grow up THAT quickly! He is bright enough but not yet ready to be a teenager lol Hello there smile ]

Damen had let out a long annoyed sigh. As much as he sat under the tree, the rain started to seep into his fur and he was shivering a bit. He wasn't scared of the thunder, but he hated getting wet and cold.

He let out a short sneeze and frowned before he frowned looking up at the sky and blew up his cheeks giving the sky an annoyed look before he kicked the tree only succeeding in causing it to drop more water on him. "So much for shelter." The young fox shook himself a bit to get rid of some excess water on his fur when he suddenly stopped and had his ears perked up. There was movement in the bushes near him and it wouldn't be the small animals anymore by now. They would all be sheltering from the weather.

Quickly the boy looked around while he used his ears to help point the direction it had come from. When he heard a voice he looked in that direction and saw the lone person that was obviously talking to him. He was about to answer her when he saw the knife in her hand and he quickly held up his hands while he quickly changed from calm to a lot more scared. The boy had no idea he wandered this close to the enemy.

Still he was not going to just assume they were monsters, like some adults at the tribe liked them to believe. "P..please, I don't m.mean trouble, I am just waiting to go h..h.home." he said, his voice mixed from the wet cold. Damen bit his underlip a bit, hoping they wouldn't lash out at him before he drooped his ears and hung his tail. "I..if I can s..still find it..." he muttered a bit. He was in a complete unknown territory. His parents had never allowed him to wander this far. What first looked like an adventure now seemed like an impossible quest to find his way back.

Remembering the latter question Damen shook his head. "I just wanted to g..get away from the fighting, I didn't m..mean to walk into your l..land." he replied to her question why he was so close to the border. He sighed a bit shivery before he lowered his hands and wrapped his arms and tail around himself. They had not expected it to rain so badly so he wasn't prepared.

Meyaira Firespring

Viper 9000

User Image  

Kazu Saeki

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:08 pm
Kazu Saeki

Viper 9000

There was a boom of thunder amidst the falling rain, followed by a heavy knocking at the door of the werebears’ house.

“Hello? Is everything okay? I have come for the triplet’s weekly check-up” M’rala called, having heard the smash of the falling lantern with her large ears.

She waited outside with an umbrella, made of fabric treated with waterproofing. She also had on a raincoat made of clear plastic, over her usual attire of a swishy knee length skirt and a white medical buttoned shirt. Her tail swished behind her in a worried fashion as she shifted her weight on the doorstep, her hooves making their solid thudding sounds. In her hand that wasn’t clasping the umbrella, she held a first aid box full of medical instruments. “I can come back later if you prefer” She really did want to get a peek at those babies though. M'rala was besotted with them.

Bess listened to Damen's frightened explanation in some surprise. She thought all canines were trained to attack and be vicious, especially to 'prey types'. But this fox kit child seemed to have no such training.

She lowered the knife, not putting it away but holding it flat against her thigh as though she did not intend to use it. "Oh, well, that explanation seems trustworthy" she said hesitantly, taking a few steps closer to the boy and crouching before him. He looked and sounded cold and wet, and she felt a bit sorry for him. He clearly hadn't been prepared for the autumn weather.

"If you're telling the truth, maybe I can help you. I have a few friends who are carnivores so I know some of you can control your animal instincts. If that's the case, you can come with me, in out of this storm, maybe get a bite to eat, and some provisions. And then I'll help you find your tribe. Does that sound okay?" she asked gently. "I'll have to take you to our tribe leader first but don't worry, he's kind. He'll probably let you stay if you show you have enough self control not to do something regrettable". she smiled, and waited for his reply.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:25 am
Damen Sage
Canine Refugee

User Image
[OOC: Sorry this answer took a bit, was juggling two programs lol]

When she lowered the knife he visibly calmed down a bit, for as far as one could relax in this weather. He had never really followed any of the lessons the small ones usually get, cause it just wasn't interesting to him, so he felt a lot safer with that knife down. He sighed a bit though he set up again when she came closer to him. But when she crouched down before him he looked up at her as she spoke.

He kept his ears low, uncertain of the other's intentions, but as she finished her sentence they moved up a bit in surprise and curiosity. It was nothing like he was told they would do back at home. Damen rubbed his nose as a drip of rain trickled down passed it before he nodded. She seemed about as nice as the other tribe children he had met before and he was feeling a little hungry, he'd eat about anything.

Though he didn't know what she meant with provisions it sounded important. "T...thank you ma'am." he replied to her and gave a small smile back. He had always been taught to speak with two words after all and this being unknown territory, meeting a friendly face was just about as welcome to the cub as it was to be back in the vast forest he was used to.

He got up to be able to follow her, as he didn't want to make her wait to long. It was kind of scary to hear he had to meet with the leader, but if he was indeed kind, then it should be okay. Either way he liked this stranger's voice and definitely more than the roaring thunder in the sky.

Meyaira Firespring

Viper 9000

User Image  

Kazu Saeki

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:08 am
Meyaira Firespring

Kazu Saeki

"Be right there!" Midnight called. With Dusk now latched to her left shoulder and Noon in her sling on the right side of her torso, Midnight opened the door and waved M'rala inside. "Come in, come in. Can't have our friendly medic coming down with a cold because we left her outside in this weather."

With the most the broken glass in one location, Morning retreated for a moment to say hello. "Evening M'rala." He says, offering to take her umbrella and coat in exchange for Dawn's grasping hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:38 am
Viper 9000

Kazu Saeki

She watched his ears move with a smile. They were rather cute. And those big green eyes staring at her, she couldn’t look away. “No problem” she said when he thanked her. “Come with me. I’ll get you inside the village and take you to Kilcarn. He’s usually around”

She led him safely past hidden traps and snares, along the trail back to the main gate that was camouflaged with vines. She knocked on the small door set into the gate and gave the passcode to the gatekeeper. They let her inside, with the Damen following. She had soon led him to the white pegacorn man’s house and they were invited inside and served with Kilcarn’s usual cups of green tea.

Bess sipped hers slowly as it was piping hot. “So, I have brought this child from the canine tribe right next door. He’s lost and just needs a place to stay until we can get him back home. And maybe some provisions, clothes and somewhere to sleep” she said.

Kilcarn fluttered his large white wings and looked at Damen, considering. “I will agree to this. However, he is to be with you at all times. If he strays from your sight and causes problems for the village such as scaring villagers, stealing, chasing livestock…he will be evicted and chased off into the forest to find his own way back home”

Bess frowned “He’s only a kid. Isn’t that a little harsh?”

“He has a scent that canine tribe members would be able to track, and could leave claw marks in trees. They have ways of finding each other, similar to the feline tribe. I’ll allow the child to stay in your care and the care of Midnight and Morning when you are not available. If he’s agreeable, you are to help him to find his way home, or wherever else he’d like to go” he smiled. "So long as it is away from here. He may be docile as a child but when he grows older...I do not know if he would be able to control his animal instincts"

"Yeah but; there's lots of us and one of him. And we got Morning and Midnight here if...well, let's just not think too far ahead. What you said sounds fair enough. I'm sure he's a good boy, Kil. You won't even know he's here" she wrapped an arm around Damen in a friendly manner. "Right Damen?" she smiled at the fox boy.

M’rala stepped inside the house, ducking her head so she did not scrape the ceiling with her horns. She thudded over to Morning as he came out to greet her and gladly accepted Dawn in exchange for her umbrella and raincoat. “Thank you kindly Morning”

She cuddled the little girl and tickled her tummy “Well hello there Dawn. It is a pleasure to see you again. Are you ready for your check up with M’rala?” She brought Dawn over to the living room sofa and sat down, opening up her medical bag. “Aha! Here it is. My stethoscope. Let’s listen to your heart and lungs!”  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Kazu Saeki

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:40 am
Damen Sage
Canine Refugee

User Image

When the lady started walking, Damen followed her as well as he could. She seemed to making all sorts of turns and rounds, but perhaps she knew something he didn't. Along the way they exchanged names at least but it seemed not long after they reached a gate and a house.

It looked a bit unusual, but the boy liked how the gate looked. Though he didn't have much time to linger on it as they reached the steps of the house his new friend had brought him to. He drooped his ears nervously as he realized fully it was a Tribe Leader he was about to meet, not one of the village elders like back at home. When he met face to face with Kilcarn he was a little scared but he gave him a bow of his head like he had been told at home for greeting superiors of the village.

Damen quickly did his best to get rid of most of the water on him before walking in, not wanting to droop water everywhere, though he only succeeded so much with his soaked tunic, even after wringing it. The fox boy was still feeling cold but the warmth of the house was notable and he joined Bess and Kilcarn at the table. As they spoke he carefully drank from the tea, which was a tea he had never tasted before but he liked it. When the man looked at him, Damen kept his gaze low, though he made sure to acknowledge him and look at him just not directly at the face. His parents had taught him you could never be to careful.

And the least he wanted to do now was show any sign of disrespect. Hearing the words of the Leader his ears went up a bit, glad he was allowed to stay, for now. He didn't mind he would never be alone, he'd be scared to be at any rate. He never minded other tribe children but they always met in the forest, never in the actual village. Though it sounded like he wasn't welcome for long. He thought about his parents at home during this storms but he looked up when he felt an arm around his shoulders and at Bess and nodded, smiling a bit. He felt well enough around this woman. She had done naught but help him out.

"Thank you sir. I swear I won't be a burden. I..I can even help if needed. I'm a good swimmer." he said, not wanting to seem rude and he really would like to help out, at least while he was here. Being in the warmth of the house, the cold was no longer affecting his speech, even though his clothes were still cold and wet and sticking to his body. With the tea cooled down a bit more he took another sip of it as he waited for what they had to do.

Meyaira Firespring

Viper 9000

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:49 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Kazu Saeki

Hanging up M'rala's coat and umbrella on a hook near the door, Morning disappeared into the kitchen where he portioned out yet another piece of the wonderful pie Bess had given them. Depositing the pie in front of M'rala, Morning returned to the task of cleaning up the shattered glass and removing it from the house.

Joining M'rala in the living room, Midnight unharnessed Noon from her chest and set her atop a pillow as she shifted Dusk into a nursing position. "Thank you for coming to check on us despite the rain and thunder."  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:45 pm
Viper 9000

Kazu Saeki

Kilcarn smiled when he saw the fox kit's respectful behaviour and body language. He relaxed a little. It didn't seem this boy would be a threat to them. Still, he wouldn't put it past the canine tribe to send in a child and then attack, claiming the hoofed tribe had stolen one of theirs. This would very likely be the case if the canines found out where the kid was. They'd think the hoofed ones had captured him. Kilcarn knew Damen could not stay too long for these reasons and more.

Bess had left her wet cloak on but lowered the hood. The twin dark streaks, one over each eye, could be clearly seen on her face now that it was revealed. Her long hair was left mostly out, with some gathered into a small boar shaped wooden hairclip at the back. She saw Damen's ears moving and smiled at him. Good boy. He was listening. She kept her arm around him for comfort.

Kilcarn regarded the small one with patience and kindness, his spring green eyes gentle. "It is not so much that you are a burden. It is more that your presence here is dangerous. However, I appreciate your offer of help. Autumn is here and winter will follow on its heels. We could always use more help gathering supplies. And if you do not mind the water, or how cold it is, we could use some more hornak fish from the forest streams and pools" Hornaks were ugly sorts of fish with a nasty looking underbite and big googly eyes, but they tasted very good and were a nice source of protein and healthy fats and oils. Kilcarn gracefully swept onto his feet. "All right. I believe our meeting is finished. Bess will provide you with dry clothes and you can stay in her house while you are here"

Bess stood up and waited for Damen to follow. "Okay, thanks a lot Kilcarn. This is very good of you" she thanked her long time crush. "Damen and I will go find a place in outta this storm" she smiled and grabbed the boy's small hand gently. She held her cloak over them both. "Come on kid, let's go" she said in a friendly tone, heading towards the front door of the house.

M'rala looked at the pie and brightened "Oh ho ho, you didn't! That's for me? Thank you, it looks wonderful" she said happily.

She looked at Midnight "Oh no problem, no worries. I would not let anything stop me from seeing these cuties. And just to see how everyone is coping. It's not easy suddenly being a family of five"

She shifted little Dawn to one arm to rest her in the crook of her elbow, and she put the stethoscope in her ears and began listening to the baby's heart and lungs. The metal end piece was cold and she chuckled at Dawn's squeals and wriggles. "Oh my, listen to that healthy heart going boom boom boom!. And those screeches. What a good set of lungs" she exclaimed playfully, adoring the little bear girl.

She kept an eye on Noon while Dusk took a turn to feed. "Your turn next my pretty Noon" she said softly. "Has she been eating well lately? I would say she's still underweight compared to her siblings" M'rala mused, a bit concerned.  
Main Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff