Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Perfect World [open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:25 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Pan smiled a bit when Carpo said the 'big bad beasties'. It was funny. But then.. that last part. Was it true? "Carpo..?" something was pulling his to make a move. Carpo was denying his last phrase and it made Pan want to know. To understand just what he meant and to .. step up... it was hard to hold in those feelings. When Carpo was turned away, Pan did something unexpected and shakily wrapped his pale arms around Carpo from behind. "...i-it would make me .. feel better..I-.." Pan was blushing just as red as Carpo, if not more so.. His heart was racing like a Derby horse that just crossed the finish line. "I...I-m sorry " he spoke quietly and wanted to pull away now.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:00 pm
"Ah," Carpo gasped out of surprise when he felt the other's arms wrap about him. And as he slowly let go, he turned, just to smile at what he saw. "Your cheeks are red as a tomato," he said with a soft smile, the fact that he was embarrassed as well keeping him from feeling so mortified. Then pulling him back into a hug he chuckled and smiled. "I'd be happy to be an arm for you to cling on to then," he said as he hugged him, resting his head on the taller man's shoulder.  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:25 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Pan blushed and wrapped his arms around the red head into the hug His cheeks were only redder as Carpo pointed them out. " Carpo... I'm scared though... my last friend was killed right in front of me... Maybe ....." he trailed off as his hug loosened. "I don't want you see you get hurt..." he stated mournfully .

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:01 am
"Hey. Hey don't think so much on the past yeah? I'm gonna get hurt whether I'm cuddling in bed with you or not. I mean, Alpha's gonna kick my arse as soon as he gets out of bed," he said with a chuckle, trying to make a joke in hopes that it would lighten the load of Pan's deep set fear. "Look though. I'll be fine, honest. I know how to protect myself and more importantly I know how to protect you. As long as you promise to hold my hand each time I get stitched up, I promise I'll keep holding on.."

"ahh that was a dumb thing to say, huh?"  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:39 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

With a passionate squeeze, Pan couldn't help but smile. "Maybe a little... But I promise to hold your hand... As long as you're willing to hold mine.." He stated smiling and gently stroking the man's red hair. But do I really need Carpo to protect me.. I don't want him to feel as if he should.. "... And why on earth would Alpha hurt you? He's injured and he cares about you too much... " Pan pulled back and looked in Carpo's green eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:29 pm
"Huh? I.. no reason. It was just a joke," he said with a chuckle as he looked away, cheeks still slightly red. He'd never done this before, expressed his feelings that is. And it was hard. Harder than he'd imagined anyways. He kept getting nervous and making stupid jokes and saying stupid things. Maybe he should just try to be more forward?

"I.. I really like you Pan..."  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:17 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

"Oh... '' Pan pulled back and listened to Carpo and continued moving the last bit of the boxes that were on the floor. Pan laughed after Carpo explained that it was joke. The chuckling made the odd tension die down but the blushing continued.

And then Carpo gave out his confession. It made him freeze in place. A small, confused burden seemed to lift off his chest that he couldn't help but feel relief to. But it wasn't 'love'. Carpo only said 'Really Like'. So maybe Pan was misunderstanding. He turned to face Carpo with hopeful but sad looking eyes. "What does that mean? .... " he asked out loud. " I thought I knew what it was when I was thinking about you.. but now I'm..-" Pan started quietly taking a few steps backwards until his back was against the wall, he was trembling in nervousness, his cheeks redder still. "hehe..I'm not sure.. " , his heart pounded rapidly. Pan couldn't tell if he was going to faint from that or how hot his head was getting from the embarrassment. Alls he knew.. was that.. he was happy.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:16 am
Carpo, too, turned back to the objects on the ground, pushing some broken glass into a pile with his shoe, despite thoughts against it. "Well... it means I want to hold your hand, and whisper you secrets, protect you, and hug you. It means I l-," Carpo started to say it, almost spit it out. As soon as he looked up to Pan, however, his face got a tad bit red and he kicked at the glass a bit more. "I.. that thing people can't say in society without being thought crazy," he said, feeling more comfortable with that than the l-word right now.. "Mmm.. you remember the prince in that story we read together..."  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:50 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Pan Perked up at the sound of Carpo's confirmation of his feelings. All those things he said he wanted to do, were similar to what Pan wanted to do. He'd love to tell Carpo all about his day, or hold to him at night when he got scared of the scarecrow that could come and kill you because it was mad.... Another one of the stories in that book. Pan wanted to do all of that and he felt as if his heart was about to explode with a mix of nervousness and joy. He was still happy.

Pan nodded and found himself sliding down the wall to sit down. It felt a little warm in the room and Pan was getting dizzy from all of these confessions. " yeah.. I-I remember... Why?" He asked questionably.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:20 pm
"Well, I'd go to the end of the world and back for you if I had to. I-.. Man I have to stop rambling. I umm nevermind nevermind," he said as he started picking the glass shards up from the ground and throwing them into a nearby bin. He got a few cuts here and there, but the redhead didn't seem to mind or notice. He was glad to have a distraction of any sort to keep him from his embarrassing thoughts. "Well, those horror stories you read? You mind telling me? I could probably help you debunk them."  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:54 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

With that last phrase, Pan wanted nothing more than embrace the red head. His heart of so full it was almost about to burst. Blushing and having the great feeling of this explainable warmth in his chest, Pan smiled to himself. Covering his mouth with his soft pale hand, he looked towards to the broken shards that Carpo was tossing. He got up and took the other's hands. " I love you too...I think.." he spoke nervously, only barely having a rough idea about what love was. "But.. maybe I should tell you, when we're in bed where its safer... and warmer.... But.. we don't have any scarecrow's in this place do we..?" he asked while examining the other's hands.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:53 pm
Smiling some at Pan's admission, he chuckled and held the other's hands, enjoying it in comparison to his always cold ones. "No, no scarecrows. We have a tin soldier or two to protect our crops. They're cool dudes with their bucket heads," he said with a smile as he watched Pan examine his cut up hands. "Benji and Token are their names."  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:24 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Feeling as if a wait had been lifted off of the white haired man's chest, Pan's doctoring side began to show again as started skirmishing through the boxes and pulling out a few cotton balls and some band-aids. Tending to Carpo's delicate and colder fingers, Pan took in the information about the tin soldiers to heart. It wasn't too comforting but at least knowing that they weren't scarecrows, did make him feel... better.

"Why go to the trouble of actually naming them? Are they alive?" he asked curiously, hoping they were not! Suddenly, an image! Pan flinched as he stared at Carpo's bandaged hand and remembered the sight of another, similar looking outstretched hand against a display window in shopping center. Pan remembered the sight of a red headed boy on display and that Pan pressed his small hands against the open palm in the window. And then before Pan could really say hi, his mentor had pulled him away to get started with work.

Snapping back to normal, Carpo probably wouldn't remember that.. especially because Pan was so little then. Pan was probably shorter and more feeble looking than Carpo did at the time. They were so young... Pan couldn't really find the words to explain just what he was feeling.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:35 pm
"Nah. We just named them that for fun," Carpo said with a chuckle as he looked over his bandaged fingers. Rubbing the bandaging some, he smiled and looked over to Pan. He didn't have that same memory, the recognition. Everything from his childhood was blurry, probably because he didn't care to remember it.... Or maybe from the drugs. Either way, he remembered no white haired boy, no mentor. Other than the scientists and cruel twisted faces, he remembered noone . "You really are good hmm?"  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:13 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

"Huh? Well sure.. I-I feel fine.. " Pan looked at Carpo confusingly. What did he mean by good? Pan took it as the state of his well being at the moment. He felt fine. But that flash.. He clearly remembered it so vividly. Grant, he didn't remember the reason why they were passing by that way. But Pan clearly remembered seeing a sick boy in a window. And laughing ... someone was laughing and pointing at the young sickly red-head. The sight of seeing that sick boy made Pan remember just what happened he pressed his small hand against the glass. He had turned to his mentor and said, 'I'm gonna be a doctor.. So I'm gonna help that boy.. Why is he in there, Papa?" he asked his mentor, whom of which was not actually his biological father.

But the mentor would never mention anything of it, and just kept walking. Why would Pan remember this? Should he tell Carpo? Could he tell him..? Why did cruel things happen to the ones he cared about? The thought reminded him of his good friend. Why..? Why?

"heheh.... What if .. there's some curse on me..? Like one of the stories in that book....." Pan tried to laugh it off again.. His throat felt a bit scratchy as he rubbed the back of his head.

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games