Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Deadly Kisses Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:37 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Aysun Court

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"That was only when I was a kid, though." Aysun continued. "I was so afraid of getting bullied that I disguised myself as the opposite sex. It took a long time to figure out how to be girly, or how to dress 'right', or even how to use the bathroom without getting caught! When Leon adopted me Nikolai taught me how to perfect it. Maybe I'll dress up for you someday, hmm. When's your birthday?" he teased.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Laurie Han

He pursed his lips in a pout. "It's in September. Happened right before we met. Damn, and I was so excited!" He snapped his fingers, reaching out to silence his buzzing phone. "And here I was, thinking about putting on my old rodeo outfit in retaliation."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:12 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Aysun Court

Aysun gave his own pout. Laurie in a rodeo outfit? Now that was something to see! He could already picture the rocker in a-sless chaps and a cowboy hat. Oh, to see that, if even for a second...! The thinner male seemed to think for a minute then brightened when he got an idea. "How about tomorrow? We'll be here all day anyway, right?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:22 pm

Laurie Han

He scratched his chin, then nodded. "Alright, why not? I'll get my cousin to bring in my outfit, since I leave it at his house just in case, and I'll even see if I can get that accent back." Laurie reached over to grab his phone, which had started buzzing again, and shoved it under the bed. "Sound like a plan?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:40 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Aysun Court

Aysun smiled, "Sounds good to me." He noticed Laurie mess with his phone again and gave it a curious look. "Who's that? Is your father calling?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:49 pm

Laurie Han

He shook his head, waving his hand. "Just my lab partner. He's been bothering me all week about our project. Don't worry about it." Reaching down both hands, he grabbed Aysun's hips and pulled him onto his stomach. "Now then, you got your breath back?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:37 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Aysun Court

Aysun took a minute to get his bearings then set his hands on Laurie's chest, smiling down at him. "Is that really a question?" he chuckled while straddling him.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:21 pm

Laurie Han

"It's a rather stupid one," he admitted with a laugh, gripping Aysun's hips and smirking. "You better be, because I won't be going easy on you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:56 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Aysun Court

"Ooh, I'd hate to see what you're like on hard~" Aysun joked. Rubbing the bigger male's chest, he positioned his hips right. His body tensed when he felt the shaft already at his entrance, and after another second he lowered himself onto it.

~~~

After a few hours of passion, lust, and, above all, love, Aysun's body exhausted all its resources and shut down. He laid down beside Laurie, using his muscular arm as a pillow while he slept peacefully and with a satisfied smile on his face.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:04 am

Laurie Han

The teen star looked down at the smaller teen curled into his side and using him as a pillow. He smiled, leaning down to kiss his forehead. "I love you, you lazy thing," he breathed before settling back, soon falling fast asleep.
The next morning, Laurie's eyes fluttered open to hear his phone buzzing with new messages. He reached under the bed for it, looking through what messages he was given and sighing. "Damn it," grunted the star as he tossed the phone away, laying his head back and closing his eyes.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:02 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Aysun Court

"What's wrong?" Aysun asked sleepily, shifting slightly as he woke himself up. He barely opened his eyes enough to look up at Laurie questioningly.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:38 pm

Laurie Han

"Huh?" Laurie turned back to Aysun, expression softening. "It's nothing, just my manager. He's... being pushy." He smiled softly, leaning down to kiss the male's forehead. "Don't worry about it."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:27 am
Mayah Playah
I see you picked Armageddon

User Image

Aysun Court

Manager? At first the slimmer male thought Laurie had to go to work, then he remember what his job actually was. "Do you have some kind of rehearsal to go to?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:36 am

Laurie Han

He shook his head, settling back beside Aysun. "No, not today. He's just trying to push me to come back early. His sister is in town and infatuated with me, so every time she comes to visit, I have to go and schmooze. She's dreadfully dull, though, and I don't enjoy her company in the slightest, so it's nice to have a real excuse for once." He grinned, raising a hand to his chest. "I told him that I'm in bed with the person I love, and not a soul in the world could get me to leave without him."

Awesome nerd
I will always pick Armageddon. Unless I feel like picking Damian. Or Ethan. Or Fredrich.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:39 am
Mayah Playah
I picked Damian because... look at him! Seriously, go back to the avatar thing and turn your avatar around, they freak out when you look at them. Especially Arm~

User Image

Aysun Court

"Now that'll get her jealous." Aysun sniggered, though he was unbearably happy to hear how much Laurie loved him. "I hope you didn't just start a love triangle." Even though I'd win. Obviously, he thought.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games