Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Saturday Night Showdown [4/18/15] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent K McMahon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:28 pm
UPCOMING: [ELIMINATION FATAL 4 WAY]

Roman Reigns vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Aleks Mason vs. Jimmy Havoc

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

The wrestling fans had been hyped as this show progressed. Aleks Mason sat backstage somewhere, listening to music and performing a few stretches to loosen up his body and get himself ready for his match. A crew member working for TNW:R approached Aleks, who took off his headphones. The man/woman told him it was time for him to head towards Gorilla. Aleks would stop his stretches, and hand the crew member his headphones and phone, asking them to place them in the locker room. Mason then began to tighten his gloves as he walked towards the Gorilla Position. Aleks had walked, stretching his upperbody, into the place where the producers and Vince sat. He stood backstage, discussing something with someone there, hearing the excitement in the background from the audience. Mason finished up the conversation, as he began to pace back and forth, waiting for his cue to go out into the crowd. Aleks would grab a water bottle near by, taking a drink and then dumping the rest onto his head. He pushed his hair back, creating a slicked like effect. He began to mentally prepare himself, putting himself in a mean state of mind, as he was playing the heel. It was up to him to find new ways to get the crowd to hate him tonight. If they for whatever reason began to cheer for him, he knew he had to get them back to booing him. This was something Aleks was used to, working the majority of his career as a heel. Aleks' theme then began, only playing the intro. He stood in front of the black curtains, ready to push through them. When he got the cue from a producer, Aleks took one last deep breathe, inhaling through the nose, exhaling through the mouth. Mason pushed through the black curtains into the lights, cameras, and fans.

The theme song used by Aleks Mason ramped up, right before he walked out onto the stage with a very mischievous look on his face. The crowd was already booing him, causing an evil smirk to grow on his face. The camera caught the smirk, as the commentators made remarks of it being a cocky, or confident smile. Aleks' serious face returned, as the camera began to close up on him. For the viewers at home, they saw an occasional sign denouncing Aleks Mason, as fans expressed their dislike for this TNW:R superstar. A camera man stood in front of Aleks, pointing the camera right at him. Aleks then began to strut down the ramp, pushing the camera aside as he made his way down. Slowly, he looked to his left and right at the fans being held back by the black padded barricade. Fans, despite booing, extended their hands trying to tap the body of this larger than life character. Aleks made sure to keep his distance, not allowing the indecisive fans to touch him. "Making his way to the ring: From Las Vegas, Nevada.. Aleks Mason!" Mason would reach the end of the ramp, as he came to a stop. He looked into the squared circle, the place he felt most comfortable standing in. He looked into his home territory, the wrestling ring, with great excitement building up in his body. He fed off the crowd here tonight, who were doing a good job at sending their energy throughout the arena. Mason would then turn to his left, and would get a bit too close to the barricade. A fan had successfully tapped Mason's body, causing the superstar to stop in his tracks. He looked over to his left, and stared into the eyes of the excited fan. Aleks brushed off his shoulder, before turning his back and standing in front of the steel steps. Mason quickly moved up the steel steps, using the steel post to climb onto the ring. He placed his hand on the top rope, sliding it against it as he walked towards the middle. Aleks wiped his wrestling boots on the apron, before entering the ring through the ropes. He walked in the middle of the ring, where he stood facing the hard camera. Aleks beat his chest with his right fist, and then pointed up into the heavens. Mason then backed up slowly into the corner as he waited patiently.

User Image

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:44 pm
User Image

ROMAN REIGNS

BELIEVE THAT...!!

The crowd settled upon coming back from commercial. Loud and proud of it he was as usual. And in a few moments they would grow to new heights of cheers. The sound of the heavy metal clashing sharply began loudly with assistance from the PA system as members of the crowd made their way to their feet and directed their heads to the box seats. They knew who was coming, and it was only a matter of time before he had gotten there. The blaring music viciously stomped it's way into the arena bringing forth cheers and an only growing pop when the big man; Roman Reigns stepped out onto the top of crowd's step-way. Fans close to him began to snap pictures with their flashes and some touched him just to say they did. To no avail Roman's facial expression never changed. His eyes focused only on the ring and the two competitors inside. However he did note to take in the electricity the crowd was giving off as he looked around his surroundings. These people paid to see a show. They paid to see Roman Reigns. Roman began his long awaited walk down the aisle heading down to the outer-ring floor as fans screamed in his ear, sometimes even literally, and held up signs for him to notice. He kept his head low moving through the valley of the people and eventually had gotten down to the barricaded area that separated the crowd from the ring floor. Stopping, Reigns would look around again as he grasp the barricade wall and slowly made his way over. After, he'd then walk up the staircase leading to the ring and once on the apron, Roman would proceed to ascend up onto the top turnbuckle. Where together he would bring forth his arms and flex, raising them to the sky inwards together. The crowd cheered on the Juggernaut as he then looked to the stage. Getting down off of the turnbuckle, Roman would then enter the ring.

User ImageUser Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:50 pm
DEAN AMBROSE

User Image

THE LUNATIC FRINGE

" You can’t plan for Dean Ambrose"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

The sound of a running motor begins to rev up as the crowd has mixed emotions to see this crazy Lunatic named Dean Ambrose. The crowd knows that when this guy shows up something good or bad can happen however either way it go it's very entertaining. Dean walks out with his hair all over his head and face as he have this vibe on him in a smooth but killer way. Dean walks down the ramp talking trash to himself as he looks around viciously at crowd members. Signs and posters around for this guy shows how much Dean is a fun character to watch face or heel. Dean shadow boxes as he walks down the ramp throwing light jabs in front of him as he warms up for a fight. This is nothing new to Dean as approaches the ring, this is something he's done all his life and here at TNWR is no different and he will personally make it his business to stop anyone who is in his way permanently. Dean makes it to the steel steps as he walks up them grabbing onto the ring post as he looks around and the crowd cheers and boos. Dean begins to fire up as he yells out words and taunts as he dashes through the ropes into the ring. Dean walks in circles back and forth prancing as he looks around. Dean then calms down just a little to gain composer as he sits and waits for action.

Weight: 225 lbs.
Signature Move: Dirty Deeds

User Image

P1 Styles

P1 Styles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:03 pm
User Image

Dean's music would fade as he gets a grin on his face looking around. Before Jimmy could come out Dean would quickly demand a mic to get a few words off his chest also to state his experiences with Brock Lesnar. But that's not all Dean has to voice how he feels about this match tonight. "Well....... I'm not dead at least." Crowd cheers. "I'm still here and I brawled with the beast oh yeah I did folks. It was a painful moment over and over and over again. He slammed me. knee'd me, and thrown me but guess what? I AM STILL STANDING!" Dean shouts out. "Now what everyone here might not understand is that I do this more than any man in the back I was raised on taking beatings ya see taking pain is what makes me stronger because its about experience. My own brotha over here knows that Roman Reigns." Crowd cheers as Dean points at him. "He put me through tables, barricades, and thrown me off ladders but guess what? I AM STILL HERE! So tonight should I be worried about a Fatal 4 way? Tisk tisk nah man not this guy here because what CM Punk doesn't know is that after tonight WHEN I win this match.... I'm coming for you and you will receive hell at Money in the Bank when I stomp your throat in!" Dean says a he smacks the mic down out his head then walks around in circles screaming as the crowd gets pumped for this match.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:15 pm
User Image

Roman Reigns started to laugh a bit hearing Dean talk as they all had waited for that guy, whatever his name was. Roman would then walk over and pick up the microphone dropped by Dean Ambrose. A smirk coming across his lips. Some boos and cheers mixed in but he ignored it. The cheers outweighed anyway. "Dean's right. He went head to head with a Beast. He got a a** whoopin' but boy did he take it like a man. So congrats to my boy even being here tonight. As I'm standing here though I just can't help but disagree with one thing you said Dean. You may pin him." Roman pointed towards whats his face. "But we already been to this rodeo. Dean, you're my boy. But tonight it isn't going to be any different than the last time we stepped into the ring together. I'm winning this fatal 4 way. Believe....THAT!" Roman then dropped the microphone ready in the corner as he held onto the ropes.

User Image

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:22 pm
Aleks stood in his corner, his arms resting on the ropes. He had this look on his face as Dean and Roman spoke on the mic. He laughed a bit, waiting Jimmy Havoc's entrance.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:56 am
User Image

The crowd was buzzing, but suddenly the lighting turned from bright white to neon purple.
After the lighting dynamic Jimmy Havoc's theme song 'I Hope You Suffer' by AFI blasted through
the PA speakers. It took awhile for Havoc to come out, but he eventually did.
Jimmy Havoc stepped onto the top stage, he would be shown with a white coat, a bloody mask
over his mouth, and black/white boots. While he was on the top stage however he would have
looked left to right before flipping up two birdies to the audience. He unbuttoned his coat to
reveal a white/pink t-shirt that read "Die Havoc Die". Havoc would set down the two birdies
and would have walked down the ramp, though he would have heard some fan complaining
to him Jimmy Havoc smiled and went over he pushed the guy that was snarling rude remarks
to him, he continued down the ramp. Havoc used the staircase to get inside of the ring and
then went to a corner where he could be settled in. He slipped off his coat and t-shirt
glazing at all of his opponents he would have tossed the coat
and the t-shirt aside before fixing up his wristbands
and pace himself around, working himself up
before the match

The Savior of Misbehavior

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:55 pm
User Image

Roman Reigns moved his hair out of his face seeing their other opponent finally arrive. He would then hear the bell ring three times and gather himself now that this match was underway.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:02 pm
User Image

Dean grooves around the ring as the bell sounds off and he eyes his opponents.

P1 Styles

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:59 pm
Aleks would take two small steps out the corner, keeping his head low as he surveyed his three opponents.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:01 pm
Jimmy Havoc was still at his corner, fixing his wristbands, eyeing down his opponents and waiting for the bell to ring  

The Savior of Misbehavior

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:06 pm
The bell already ring, nonetheless, Roman would go in pursuit of Aleks for several uppercuts.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:21 pm
Aleks would get bombarded by Roman, getting hit with the uppercuts which sent him to walk back first into the corner. After a while of trying to shield his face, Aleks would attempt to grab Roman by the neck, and spin him around to place him back first in the corner.  

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:22 pm
Roman was spun around and placed inside of the corner, back-first, he then attempted to keep up his assault by kneeing Mason.  
[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games