Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 ... 2594 2595 2596 2597 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:21 pm
User Image
Oh... and I'm starting to enjoy watching Kill la Kill, now that I've gotten used to the odd quirks the show has. Those quirks aren't always my thing but they're not as strange as they originally appeared.

Hard to believe I only have 6 episodes left for that show.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:38 pm
User Image
La di da...
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:44 am
User Image
Shows I Need To Watch:

Sleepy Hollow - 18 + 2
Grimm - 11
Doctor Who - 3
ONCE - 3
MLP:FIM - 1
Sailor Moon - 2
iZombie - 1

Walking Dead - 10 + 16 + 16 + 16 + 1
Fear The Walking Dead - 6

Kill la Kill - 3
Nana - 47
Revolutionary Girl Utena - 39 + 1 film
K-On - 12 (& 1 extra and OVA) + 27 + 1 movie
Slayers - 26
Pretty Cure - 49

Last updated: October 13
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:32 pm
User Image
Shows I Need To Watch:

Sleepy Hollow - 18 + 2
Grimm - 11
Doctor Who - 3
ONCE - 3
MLP:FIM - 1
Sailor Moon - 2
iZombie - 1
Supernatural - 1

Walking Dead - 10 + 16 + 16 + 16 + 1
Fear The Walking Dead - 6

Kill la Kill - 1
Nana - 47
Revolutionary Girl Utena - 39 + 1 film
K-On - 12 (& 1 extra and OVA) + 27 + 1 movie
Slayers - 26
Pretty Cure - 49

Last updated: October 14
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:38 pm
User Image
Originally I thought I would be able to finish Kill la Kill last night. However, the last episode of the series on Netflix is messed up. It's fine for about 7 minutes into the episode and then suddenly it becomes a black screen with a beam of white in the lower right corner. The sound is still fine. And I know it's not part of the episode because if it was, I would still have the English subtitles along the bottom while the characters are talking. Not to mention, from what I can tell from the sound, there's supposed to be some epic fighting scenes going on. Not some random black with a beam of white screen.

So... I'll have to bring up the Hulu page for the series and watch the last episode there.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm
User Image
If nothing changes schedule wise between now and then, I'm going to die this Saturday. As of right now, I'm scheduled to work box office from opening to close. xp While I am happy that it's box office and not concessions, I'm not looking forward to such a long shift just because I know it's going to be hella crazy. We still have The Martian and The Intern going, which has been bringing lots of people in. And then we have Bridge of Spies, Crimson Peak, and Goosebumps coming out this week - all of which have been getting a lot of interest from those coming in.

There better be other people available to be on box office tills during this shift. As well as a door person. 'Cause no way in hell am I going to survive it mentally on my own.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:22 pm
User Image
Still haven't figured out what I'll be wearing for Halloween. I'll have to talk with Mom and see what she's planning on doing herself, so I can get a better idea what options I'll have available to me.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:03 pm
User Image
La di da...
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:00 pm
User Image
Hello again.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:05 pm
User Image
1. What was the last picture you took with your phone?

I don't take pictures on my phone because it's such bad quality and I don't have any way of getting the photos off of it. Probably the last time I did use it was to take a picture of our new microwave at work, just so I could show my parents what it looked like. I told them about our old one breaking down and how we can't use theater money to buy a new one, so if we got a new one it would have to come out of an employee's pocket or be donated. Not sure who was responsible for getting us our new microwave but our GM was pretty excited to inform me about it, since we're the few people who actually use it.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:07 pm
User Image
2. Do you know any big gossips?

No.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:09 pm
User Image
3. Have you been pulled over by a cop?

Yeah. I had a headlight out that I hadn't been able to get fixed immediately because I kept having to work the days my Dad would've been available to put a new one in.

Thankfully it was just a warning.

User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:12 pm
User Image
*looks at what her "On This Day" memories are on Facebook*

Oh look... four years ago I submitted entries into the different categories for the university's art and literary journal. And not a single one made it into the journal.

I wasn't too happy about that since I was pretty proud of a couple of the pieces I entered. Oh well.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:13 pm
User Image
Ooo... I'm excited to hear that Celtic Woman is coming out with a new album. Hopefully it'll contain new songs and won't be another collection of past ones they had on previous albums.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:32 pm
User Image
4. Do you know your heritage?

I know for certain that I have German heritage on my maternal side of the family. In terms of my paternal side of the family, it's not as clear because any information on our origins before landing in America has not been confirmed. For the farthest back ancestor, he's known by the nickname "The Scotchman" (which would indicate being Scottish) but some information says that he was born at Dunraven Castle [a castellated manor house], located in Wales (which is interesting since Doctor Who has filmed at Dunraven Bay, not too far from it). That information is intriguing because there are no mentions of any Watsons owning the "castle"; so does that mean - if my ancestor was indeed born there - was he born to a member of the staff or were there other events going on that resulted in my ancestor crossing paths with such an interesting building (which sadly no longer exists aside from the gardens. Can you tell how fascinated I am with this ancestor of mine? It frustrates me that there is so little known about him.

I do have a good feeling thought that both of these locations could hold importance. Simply based on previous connections I've come across when I started getting into genealogy. As a child, I did projects on Virginia and England, and was fascinated with the Celtic culture. At that time, I was unaware that my paternal bloodlines found their American beginnings in Virginia and the European roots on both sides of my family.

User Image
User Image

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 ... 2594 2595 2596 2597 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games