Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Main Role Play Forum
RP Areas for Hoofed Tribe - 11. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazu Saeki

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:43 am
Damen Sage
Canine Refugee

Theme: Brunuhville - Children of the World

User Image

It calmed Damen as well when he saw the man smile. With Bess and Kilcarn being so friendly he quickly was at ease. With how they were acting, the boy couldn't tell they were worried about it, all he saw was two people trying to help him as best as they could. He didn't interrupt the two talking unless he was asked something or spoken to directly. In meantime he had looked over at Bess with her hood down now the streaks over her eyes were interesting to him.

When Kilcarn spoke to him, he looked up and giggled, when Kilcarn spoke of the fish, remembering their eyes. "Googly eyes, I seen them. If I can repay your help by catching those I'll do my best." he said and smiled. He knew for a fact those fish could be rather fast, but he had been taught ways to hunt them as well like any other pup and kit at the village.

While they finished their talk he finished his tea not wanting to leave it standing and it had cooled down by now. Damen nodded when he spoke of clothes and a place to stay. "Thank you so much Sir." he said and gave a bow to the Elder before getting off the chair. When he felt Bess take his hand and saw her move for her cloak he quickly gave a wave to Kilcarn, before he disappeared under the large cloth.

The fox kit followed with Bess as she walked away, not wanting to hold her up now she was holding the cloak above them both. As they moved to where Bess would take them, Damen was thinking of ways to catch as much of those fish as possible. As much as he liked to swim and did so a lot, they had definitely a speed advantage on him, but he was determined to do his part while they were housing him.

Meyaira Firespring

Viper 9000

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:24 am
Meyaira Firespring

Kazu Saeki

Hoofed Tribe – Midnight/Morning's Cabin

"Thankfully they seem to have mastered the bear's art of hibernating at a young age." Morning commented from across the room as he returned from discarding the lamp's remains. Midnight smiles at her mate's joke.

"Yes, I keep her close at all times and she shifts between sleeping and nursing. And she seems perfectly content in her sling, no urge to crawl about or anything." Midnight paused as she considered telling M'rala about the strange glow that possessed Noon's eyes during the incident with the lamp but with little evidence of what truly happened, Midnight decided it better not to.

Joining the party in the living room, Morning scooped up Noon from her pillow and exchanged her for Dawn so M'rala could continue her check-ups.  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:58 pm
Viper 9000

Kazu Saeki

Hoofed Tribe - Bess' House

Once their visit with the tribe leader had finished, Bess led Damen along leafy forest paths shaded by dripping tree boughs. Everything smelled of damp and ozone. Thunder echoed through the trees and lightning lit the forest in flashes of eerie blue. Bess kept him tucked close to her side, sheltering him from water and the fat droplets that fell off the trees. She eventually stopped at a small wooden house and let them inside. It had no key to lock the door but instead there was a wooden latch that could be locked from inside. She left it unlocked for now.

Bess released Damen and removed her cloak, going to hang it on a coat hook near the door. Her home was small, with a living room, kitchen and dining, one bathroom and one bedroom. All of her furniture was made of wood and bought in the local markets. There were woven rugs on the floor in place of carpet. A few windows let in grey green forest light. Bess' house was simple, but not bare. There were cushions on the sofa, utensils and pots and dried herbs in the kitchen, plates and dishes in a wooden cabinet, and in her room was a medium size bed with nice patchwork quilt and plumped pillows. Bess earned enough to make the little place look homey and inviting.

She came over to Damen and gave him some bread with jam and butter, and a glass of milk. "I'm sorry, this is all the food I have for now. I'm going to go shopping at the marketplace and get us some more things. I'll pick up some clothes for you too. Is there anything you want or need? I'm sorry but I don't want everyone to see you. The less people who know you are here, the better. I'll come back with supplies and then we can visit my friends' house. Oh, and would you like anything to play with? We do have toys"

"Hibernating, really now? Well isn't that interesting. I hear we are in for a long winter this year. Maybe that will come in useful" M'rala said, missing the joke. She tested Dawn's reflexes, vision, hearing and other important developments before swapping her for Noon.

She listened to Midnight's explanation and sighed as she tested Noon's reflexes and listened to her breathing and heartbeat. "That sounds like she's still lethargic. She should be healthy and trying to move around by now, judging from her older sister's growth. I'll give you some more vitamin liquid to feed her. Give her a dropper ful with every meal. She is developing but she's still rather weak. I'd be extra careful to protect her from illnesses and the like, as her constitution is somewhat lagging behind. Other than that, she has made progress and seems stable" M'rala let a tiny fist wrap around her finger. The grip wasn't as strong as Dawn's
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:55 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Kazu Saeki

As distressing as Noon's situation was, Morning was sorta thankful. Dawn and Dusk's shenanigans were hard enough to keep a lid on, it was nice to have a baby that wanted nothing more then to eat and sleep. Besides with a mother as cunning and swift as Midnight, he was positive nothing would disturb Noon until she was strong enough to fend for herself.

Paying careful attention to M'rala's medical instructions, all the while fending off Dawn's grasping little fingers, Morning nodded. "I get the feeling we will remain here within our cabin for the next few months so protecting her should be an easy task especially with you watching our backs."  

Viper 9000

Kazu Saeki

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:26 am
Damen Sage
Canine Refugee

User Image

Damen smiled up at Bess a bit as they walked over the paths. Under Bess' cloak he wasn't getting wet and he was warm enough. Even with ending up at an enemy tribe, he was happy to be with them. And they had been so friendly so far. It all just proofed to the young fox that his people were wrong all along.

He didn't see much yet as they walked inside the house, till Bess removed her cloak and Damen looked around curiously. It was small, but looked very comfortable. He wanted to walk forward but before he placed down his foot, he reconsidered. In all his curiosity he had almost forgot his manners. The young fox sat down next to the door and started to untie his boots. It would be poor manner if he walked all sorts of mud and water into the house. The fact his laces were wet and rigid made it that it took him a while, but he managed.

Damen looked at his feet and noticed his socks were wet too so he took them off and placed them on his shoes before he got up. While Bess got busy a bit with food he walked further inside and looked around them and down at the rugs as he walked over them and smiled. Damen didn't speak till Bess had, not sure he should interrupt her while she was busy, not that he knew right now what she was doing, but it soon became clear when he saw her come back with bread and milk. The young fox smiled but he worried a bit about the 'all food she had'.

If he ate this than what would she eat? Thinking about this Damen carefully ripped the bread in two halves and offered one to Bess. "You need to eat too." he said and gave her a smile. There was no way Damen would eat all of someone's food, even if only for one evening. They still both had to get through evening and night after all. The young fox starting eating his own half holding it in two hands and smiled as he chewed. Even with it not being much right now, after today's happenings he happily ate whichever he got and it tasted good.

Meyaira Firespring

Viper 9000

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:14 pm
Viper 9000

Kazu Saeki

M'rala handed Noon back to Midnight to tuck in the sling once her examination was complete. Her tail swished gently as she took a bite of the pie Bess had made. She then looked to Dusk. "And now it's Dusk's turn. I wouldn't want to leave anybody out" she chuckled, holding her arms out for the baby boy. He was a bit of a rascal, and mischievous and she loved him. The boy knew how to be a charming rogue before he could even speak. He'd certainly stolen M'rala's heart.

"Now, now, stop wriggling little one. Let M'rala listen to your heart and lungs" she said gently but firmly, trying to hear Dusk's heart with her stethoscope. She looked at Morning as she continued her examination of their little boy bear. "Oh, only a few months? Do you not plan to stay in the village for longer? I am sure the villagers have all gotten used to you by now. Or do you plan to travel with your three little tykes? Maybe back to Midnight's home tribe??" she guessed, trying to hold a wiggling Dusk as she took his measurements and temperature.

Large Forest - Bess' House

Bess noticed that Damen had removed his shoes and socks and she looked down at her own boots that were tracking wet mud and leaves. She would have to clean the floors now but she figured she was going straight back out to the markets so she didn't take her boots off. She instead put his shoes on the shoe rack to dry and pegged the socks up on her indoor clothes airer so they would dry too.

She came back to see whether Damen was enjoying the food and was surprised when he offered her half of the bread. She took the bread with a soft giggle.

"Thank you. That's very thoughtful of you" She smiled at him. Her dark eyes shone.

"I do have more food than this, you know. It's just that I'm usually traveling or out and about, so I tend to take rations with me and not leave much at home. After all I can't leave things going bad on the shelves when I'm out on one of Aidenna's errands, or when I'm sneaking around with a group of rescuers near the labs. Much of the time I also eat at the local inn because it helps support their business and I'm too lazy to cook". She explained, crossing her legs as she ate. "So don't think this is all I have. I earn enough to buy myself food" she chuckled. She finished the bread and licked crumbs from her fingers. Bess stood and went to get her purse. She took a dry cloak and slipped it on before walking to the door. "I'll be out for a little while but I'll be back as soon as I can. Feel free to look around my home. There are books on the shelf in the living room if you can read. Anyway, I'll be back. Just a quick trip to the market to get you some provisions"

So saying, she left. And the house was once more quiet but for the sounds of rain and the storm outside. Bess' footsteps padded away and faded. Time passed. Candles and lamps lit the small house from within.

Half an hour later, the door flung open and a dripping wet Bess entered the house. She removed her boots and cloak, hanging them up, revealing she had stayed dry under her cloak. Her arms were full of paper bags and packages. She placed the items on the kitchen table, and smiled. "I got you food, a few treats, clothes, and a couple of toys" she grinned. "So you won't be bored while you stay here"

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:40 am
Meyaira Firespring

Kazu Saeki

"Oh no no no. What I meant was we will likely remain indoors or near home for the next coming months. After that we will likely venture out into the village proper and let everybody else meet the kids." Morning said, hoping he didn't cause more confusion. "I doubt we'll be doing any real traveling until they are at least a couple years old."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:38 pm
Quote:
Name: Damen Sage

User Image

Damen nibbled away on his half of the bread and watched what his new friend was doing. Seeing she placed his shoes and socks to dry he blushed a bit and rubbed his head. It had not been his intention to cause her more work.

"I'm sorry Miss Bess, I didn't know they had to go there. Didn't want to leave a mess in your house." The young boy smiled and when she sat down with him and they ate together he listened to what she said. It was a relief for him to hear he wasn't eating all her food, for a moment he thought it was all she had in the house.

"That is good." The boy smiled and finished his half of the bread before he picked up the mug of milk and drank it to help wash down the food. It tasted delicious too. Damen laughed a bit when he felt the milk above his lip and licked it off before he looked up from sound from next to him. It looked like Bess was getting ready to leave again. Though it didn't surprise him she was going alone. They did mention it was best not everyone saw the boy. He nodded and watched her leave through the door.

With Bess gone it was suddenly very quiet in the house. And the storm all the more evident. With a light sigh he shook his head. At least he was inside now. Damen looked around him from his seat and got up from the chair to walk around. The house was small and comfortable he liked it. Since Bess gave her okay he started to look around and explore a bit before he settled for the shelf with books. Though he couldn't read the titles on it.

Damen climbed on a chair and leaned up picking some books from shelf and looking at the front cover till he found one that showed interesting. It had some knight on it and a dragon. It looked interesting enough. Damen smiled and jumped off the chair before he walked to one of the rugs and lay down on it. While he waited for Bess to come back he started to go through the pages carefully looking at the images on it and didn't look up till he heard the door again. The sound of the storm once more increased before the door closed and the sound died down again. The fox boy smiled to Bess.

"Welcome home." he said and got up from the rug he had been looking at pictures from and walked to his new friend. He looked amazed at all the bags and packages as they went to the table where he got on a chair and looked on the table. "Wow thank you. That is so many. Didn't it cost you a lot?" The boy worried he would cost Bess more than she could afford if he looked at all these packages and bags. His parents had always reminded him how expensive toys and clothes were and that he had to be careful with the ones he had.

Quote:
Mood: Happy
Company: Bess

Appearance:
Light Blonde hair, Forest Green eyes, Simple Blue with White Shortalls and a Red cloak.

Meyaira Firespring

Viper 9000

Kazu Saeki

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:18 pm
Viper 9000

Kazu Saeki

M'rala concluded her examination of Dusk and found him to be healthy and developing as quickly as his older sister. It was remarkable that they could already sit up and crawl around. They certainly had a faster rate of growth than most hoofed tribe members. Possibly to do with their werebear genetics. She put the baby boy gently on the ground and watched him crawl about.

The buffalo woman packed away her things back into her medi kit and picked up her plate of pie, eating while she held conversation with Midnight and Morning. She let out a hearty chuckle at her misunderstanding "Ohh, so I see. How silly of me. I agree, that is probably for the best. I'll continue to visit you here then over the next months. Do not be afraid to let the babies outside in the fresh air around your home though. It will do them good" She nodded when Morning said about travelling. "That is lovely. I'm sure the village would be brightened up over the next year or so with their presence. I will continue to be your family doctor as long as you all are here, unless you want otherwise" Her eyes shone as she watched Dusk crawl about the room. She always wanted a child of her own but she didn't have time to raise one. Being the village healer kept her busy as a bee. Besides, in a way, all of the villagers were her children.

Large Forest - Bess' House

Bess had noticed Damen looking at a book of types of dragons when she came in. She smiled. That had been one of her favourite books too. Until she had a bad run in with a member or two from the Reptile/Amphibian tribe near the tropical jungle and volcano. She remembered it every time she saw the dragons in that book so she hadn't read it for a long time, leaving it up the top shelf where it was not easy to reach. She didn't mind Damen reading it though.

She laughed a little when he said welcome home. "Thank you. Sorry to leave you alone for so long. I had to look around different stalls in the marketplace to find what I wanted and even though it's raining the place was still busy. Umbrellas everywhere" She started taking things out of the paper bags and tearing open parcels. She held up a forest green tunic top to him, judging how well it would fit. "Hmm, looks like my guess on your size was correct. All the clothes are in seasonal colours for camouflage reasons and as it's autumn now that means almost a rainbow of colours with all the leaves around here". She held more clothes near him and put them on the table. She had bought him two outfits, plus a pair of pyjamas and three pairs of underwear. She started putting autumn forest fruits into a bowl on the counter, and packets of nuts into a smaller bowl. Bess smiled at Damen's comment.

"It's no trouble" she shook her head. "I'll earn more money in time. I don't know how long you'll be staying here but I can't let you starve or go naked" she shrugged. "And I don't have much for a kid to do here, so I thought toys would be good. I might have a child of my own some day. So it's not like they're here for nothing. I'll be baby sitting for my werebear friends too. They have triplets. I want to have things for them to play with when they come over. A-anyway, if you feel bad about me spending on you, well, Kilcarn did say you could catch hornak fish for us and do little odd jobs so you can always pay me back if you want". She opened the toys; a wooden choo choo train with attachable cars that could come off. A wooden puzzle painted in bright acrylic paints; they were animal shapes that could fit in the base of the puzzle together to form the shape of a deer. A wooden puzzle of all different shapes and tiles - a bit complicated even for adults, you had to match the same patterns and colours on the tiles. A wooden sword, and a set of skittles made to look like frogs, with wooden balls to knock them over. She placed a few colouring books and crayons on the table as well. "Okay, so maybe I liked the idea of having a child around" Bess blushed, seeing all the toys. "I guess I got a bit carried away!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:50 am
Quote:

User Image

"I'm a big boy." Damen smiled at her as he said that proudly. He didn't want her to apologize just for leaving a while.

He pretty much suddenly fell into her life and now stayed at her home. The least he could do was wait patiently and watch the house while she was out after she took him in so readily. He watched in amazement as she unpacked one after another as she spoke of the market. It was incredible how she had guessed his size by just looking at him! Damen laughed a little when she spoke of umbrellas. He could just imagine the market being an ocean of umbrellas and all the people holding them at the stalls.

Damen looked at it all as Bess spoke. "My mom and dad always taught me you can't just expect anything for nothing." He grinned and nodded when she spoke of the fish. "I know they can be fast, but I am fast too! I'll catch them! But what are odd jobs?" The little fox tilted his head a bit as he asked that. Odd jobs wasn't familiar to him, he only knew of small chores.

Though he was soon distracted when she showed even the Pajamas and then all the toys. He smiled brightly seeing it all. "I'll definitely not get bored with all this! I hope I have time to play with it all." The little fox was determined not to become a liability so he would work hard to be worth it all. Hearing Bess about getting carried away he couldn't help but giggle a bit. "You definitely know where to get the best toys." He reached over and turned around one of the coloring books so he saw it straight up and smiled. "More dragons and dinosaurs, they are cool aren't they?!"

The fox suddenly remembered something and for a moment got off the chair and picked up the book before showing it to Bess as he went back through the pages he looked at till he was on an image of a beautiful light blue dragon. "Could you tell me what is written here?" Damen pointed at the name of the dragon and the small text under it about where they lived. He was curious as to where such a beautiful dragon would live, but he couldn't read the text. His parents had always been more on the practical side of teachings.

Quote:

Appearance:
Light Blonde hair, Forest Green eyes, Simple Blue with White Shortalls and a Red cloak.

Meyaira Firespring

Viper 9000

Kazu Saeki

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:12 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Kazu Saeki

Morning nods, taking in all the advice M'rala could give him. Despite having been separated from Midnight for most of her pregnancy, he had mentally prepared himself for a child... but the last thing he had been expecting was three. "Dawn and Dusk will find their way into the yard soon enough. As for Noon, Midnight has been taking her for walks around outside so she is gettin' some fresh air."

Morning gave the buffalo woman a strong but friendly hug. "Thank you for everything you've done. If you ever need a helping hand from myself..." Midnight nods in agreement. "Or Midnight, all you need do is ask and we'll be there."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:28 pm
Kazu Saeki

Viper 9000

Hoofed Tribe - Bess' House in Large Forest

She listened to Damen and nodded “Of course you are. But even adults get bored waiting. I’m glad you found something to do while I was out. At least you’re not a baby who’d get into mischief without me” she smiled.

“Well, that’s true. Lots of things have a price” she said, nodding as she agreed with him about what his parents said. “I’m glad they taught you that”. She listened to him talk confidently about catching the fish and grinned. She believed him. “Odd jobs? Those are like small tasks you can do to help people out. Sometimes there’s payment or a reward, sometimes there isn’t. For example, let’s say someone needed help chopping firewood to store up for the colder months, that’s an odd job. Another example would be um,” she thought for a moment, “Helping gather berries for the village storehouse. Or running an errand for Aidenna the blacksmith”

Bess was glad to see that her young guest was pleased by her purchases. “I hope the opposite. We have to get you back home to your tribe after all. But if there’s anything you really like, you can keep it. Tell your parents it’s a peace offering and that we didn’t kidnap their child”. She listened to him speak about the toys. “Yeah, well, there’s only one marketplace here but we import or trade with other tribes such as our allies the Other Animals tribe. Er, that’s actually the only tribe we’re friends with. We attack the canines and chimera tribes because they attack us a lot, and I guess somehow we became enemies. Doesn’t help that the canines are always trying to eat us. They don’t seem to get it that we’re not animals, we’re people!”

She stopped talking and looked at Damen apologetically “Oh I am so sorry. I shouldn’t be talking about this stuff with a kid. Sorry” she said. She looked at the book he showed her and grinned “Yeah. They are cool” she agreed. “Cool to look at anyway. You wouldn’t believe how many dragons are narcissists” He put the colouring book down and went to get the illustrated storybook he’d been reading when she walked in.

She leaned over the book and looked at the page he pointed to. “That says ‘cloud dragon’ and apparently it lives in the tropical jungle and volcano areas, where the dragons tribe is. It also says the dragon can shape shift into a full dragon form, or a more human form with dragon features such as a tail and wings” She straightened up.

She nodded. “Good good. I wouldn’t recommend outdoors play in this weather but when it’s not raining, the crisp autumn air is very refreshing. It will be good for your babies’ lungs, get oxygen into their blood”.

“Oof” She was taken by surprise when Morning hugged her. She hugged Morning back and patted his back fondly before separating, looking a bit bashful at his and Midnight’s kind offer. “Not at al. It is my pleasure to offer my services to you. I’ll certainly trust you to help me in the next attack from other tribes or from monsters sent by the labs” she nodded, smiling.

She looked at the clock on the wall. “It’s been lovely seeing everyone but I must go now. I have a few house visits to make for some villagers who I treated and are still in recovery” she walked towards the door and let herself out, careful not to let any babies escape. “Goodbye and good evening! I’ll see you around some time” she waved and clip clopped back out onto the forest path, her umbrella shielding her tall figure from rain as her hooves splashed through puddles.

(Bess and Damen should visit next...but I forget why....)  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Kazu Saeki

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:00 am
Quote:

User Image

The boy had shook his head when she mentioned about babies and had smiled. As she explained what odd jobs meant he listened and then nodded. It sounded simple enough. Though something confused him as he lowered his ears and raised a finger to scratch his head as he thought about.

"But..." His voice was a bit hesitant as he thought about how to best say it and he tilted his head as he looked at Bess. "If the others are not allowed to see me, how can I help them with odd jobs?" He took over the word that his friend had used as he was learning about that right now and had shrugged a bit confused. Though soon enough he was distracted with her talking about the tribes and his people always wanting to eat them. When she apologized he shook his head and smiled. "I may not know all you say, but I can listen." Even though he didn't always understand all he was told, he heard it sometimes helped people already to just be able to talk about it with someone and put thoughts in words.

Though the dragons caught his full attention again as Bess read out what the words said and he smiled brightly. The dragons sounded amazing. And so beautiful. Damen's ears perked a bit and he wagged his tail some as he listened before he laughed a bit. "I'd love to meet one!" To him dragons were a novelty, not something he viewed as dangerous or something to fight. "You think if I became friends with one that they would take me on a flight?" It sounded like the best thing ever to the boy and he smiled looking up at Bess as she straightened up before he tilted his head for something she said earlier. "What is a Narce, Narci..what you just said many dragons are?" Damen couldn't even repeat after her correctly, it sounded like an grown up word.

Quote:

Appearance:

Meyaira Firespring

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:53 am
Meyaira Firespring

Kazu Saeki

(Forgive me for my lack of posting, I saw this message but had no clue how to reply xD)

"Do you think I should have mentioned the thing with the lamp?" Midnight asked after M'rala had left.

Morning shook his head no. "I don't even think we know what happened, little lone explain it to somebody else."

"Fair enough point..."  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:30 pm
Kazu Saeki

Viper 9000

((Oops, ha ha. My mistake. I forgot he’s not supposed to be seen by other villagers unless he’s with Bess or the werebears. They’ll just have to stick together))

Bess' House - Large Forest

Bess watched Damen scratch his head and grinned. She found his mannerisms cute. She waited for him to speak, listening carefully. “Oh. Right. I should have made that more clear! You’re okay to be seen if you’re with me or my friends, who I’m going to take you to visit in a moment. Just not on your own. We’re enemies with the canine tribe so it’s not safe for you to be left alone. And if anyone picks on you or there was some kind of trouble, it might give your tribe members a reason to attack us. We’re just being careful that’s all. I probably could have taken you with me to the markets but since you were all wet and cold, I thought it better to wait till I got you some clothes” she looked around and found one package she’d forgotten to open “Oh and here’s a waterproof cloak and hood. This will help you get around easier when it’s raining or cold. As for the odd jobs, you’ll accompany me on them. So if I get a task or errand then it’s for both of us to do”

She had finished answering that question and chatted on until he switched the topic to dragons. She giggled at his ears and tail reacting to the subject. She smiled at his naiveté on such things. “Well maybe they’d take you for a flight if you were friends. But dragons aren’t easy to make friends with. A lot of them are jerks!” she said loudly.

She watched his little head tilt and resisted the urge to pet his head like a pup. “Narcissist? It means they think they’re sooooo beautiful and they look the best in the world. I was basically trying to say that a lot of dragons are right full of themselves!” she shook her head and chuckled “This is from personal experience. I haven’t met very many dragons who don’t think they’re Purri’s gift to the rest of us”

She bustled around and ran a warm bath for him. Bess placed his new clothes on a chair in the bathroom “Anyway get cleaned up and dressed. If you need help, call me. Toss your dirty clothes on the floor and I’ll take them to be cleaned later. We’re going to pay a visit to my friends when you’re all ready since they’re also going to be looking after you while you’re here”

((It’s fine. It happens to me as well smile ))

It continued to rain and storm outside while Morning and family talked and interacted. There was a small leak in the roof and it started to drip down onto whoever was below. One of the windows blew open from the cold autumn wind, leaving the shutters banging and swinging about noisily. Leaves rained down on the roof and into the guttering, clogging it up and making rainwater overflow off the edges in streams. The yard out the front with its little wooden picket fence was getting flooded with lots of nice splashy puddles. Worms got washed out of the earth and drowned. A flock of birds hopped around pecking them up and bathing themselves in the rain.

A cloaked figure holding a staff with a bell on the end herded some very waterlogged goats down the leaf littered, muddy village path towards a stable where they could shelter. Even though it was raining, village life continued as usual.

Main Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff