Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
New Member Introductions & Profiles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zef

Fluffy Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:19 pm
Heya! I'm Zefius and I'm a white tiger. I only rp with close friends. I am a furry artist and I would like to fursuit one day with my own suit. I am gay just to inform. I've been on the fandom for... 5 years or 6? sweatdrop I have yet to go to a furry convention.

My tiger:
User Image

I am currently a forum assistant for Gaiaonline. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:12 pm
Zefius

Teemo cat_scream

Aside of that and back to the subject.
I'm not exactly new, just that I don't recall having joined in here, perhaps the name changed or something around the lines.
Well, I go by Light, am not a furry, but I do get along with many of them, work at a few furry hangouts and well I guess you could say I enjoy their "realistic" company since as in general and my personal pov, furries are more open about who and how they are.

I'm 19&20 complicated story that isn't worth mentioning so you can just choose to threat me as one or another, doesn't matter, male ummm, I like sour and sweet stuff, hate bitter ummm dunno what else I should say.

Guess everything else could simply be Q&A from here on  

KoteVonKat

Obsessive Cat

20,865 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

Zef

Fluffy Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:15 pm
Light Von Adler
Zefius

Teemo cat_scream

Aside of that and back to the subject.
I'm not exactly new, just that I don't recall having joined in here, perhaps the name changed or something around the lines.
Well, I go by Light, am not a furry, but I do get along with many of them, work at a few furry hangouts and well I guess you could say I enjoy their "realistic" company since as in general and my personal pov, furries are more open about who and how they are.

I'm 19&20 complicated story that isn't worth mentioning so you can just choose to threat me as one or another, doesn't matter, male ummm, I like sour and sweet stuff, hate bitter ummm dunno what else I should say.

Guess everything else could simply be Q&A from here on
Captain Teemo reporting for duty!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:57 pm

Nothing personal
Just that most Teemos and Vaynes are a**h****s, at least the ones I've met, and thus my irrational hatred to said figure.  

KoteVonKat

Obsessive Cat

20,865 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

the wandering wonderer

Bashful Kitten

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:28 pm
Hi... redface
My name is Robin, even though I'm a snow leopard...
I'm twenty.
I'm shy, but I love meeting new people, so...
I'm not very good at rp, but I'll always try my best.
So, yeah...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:28 pm
׺°”˜`”°º×Life is about balance׺°”˜`”°º×

Salut peoples!
I do not have a picture of my fursona this very moment unfortunately D;
But she is a chubby futa rainbow dalmation thing xD
Luckily, I just got a scanner so I'll be able to share my crappy art with you guys! I haven't been drawing furries nearly as long as actual people, soooo kind of a newb.

ANYWAY!
You can call me J or Jasmin or whatever you want.
I'm genderless and intersexual in real life, so as far as gender pronouns use whatever you think suits me. I go back and forth as far as looking feminine or masculine. Some of my family uses feminine and my boyfriend uses masculine so idgag.

I'm a young adult living in the home state of Colonel Sanders and I love horses, though I wasn't born here.
I'm bisexual and pretty much like everything from athletic chicks to pudgey dudes. The only thing I don't like is scrawny.. I don't wanna break you! : P

I currently live with my father and two older siblings, my family is the definition of dysfunction but I love them all to death.
Annnddd. I'm super friendly! I love talking about anything and meeting people and learning about them. I love answering questions and raisin bran.
Oh, and I would pick an all veggie meal over a meal with meat any day. I LOVE vegetables! xD
I also love using emotes. : D
I also speak French as well as Engrish.

More about my fursona!
As I said, I will be posting pictures of her later.
She's super ditzy and silly. She has two children and is currently in an open relationship. Since she's fictional, she can have all the babies she wants since I can't conceive in real life D;
She loves cooking and camping and snuggling! Male or female, friend or more. It doesn't matter! She just loves getting in a huge puppy pile and cuddling x3

׺°”˜`”°º×But because you're not a straight line doesn't mean you aren't balanced׺°”˜`”°º×

Ephynas Puggle

Sparkly Gawker

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Meushi-chan

Wheezing Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:58 pm
So my fursona is not that well developed, at least as a different personality. In real life I sort of slide between my "real" human self, an adult baby/ toddler, a babyfur, and a submissive, it is all sort of just jumbled. And since I've been interested in being a furry for years, but never really RP'd online, or been active in the community, I don't know much of the jargon or how to explain stuff about myself. I've just been different my whole life and am finally allowing myself to really explore the other parts of myself So sorry if this intro sort of doesn't make much sense. sweatdrop

Name: Suzume (Which means 'sparrow' in Japanese)

Age: Well I'm 25, but my furry/ sub side is more of a 3 or 4 year old.

Height: 5'2 1/2"

Species: Fox, but I have many feline qualities as well. I meow. A lot.

Fur color: Light brown, mixed with mottled gray, and bits of orange/ auburn.

Eye Color: Brown with gold-ish flecks

Hair Color: Auburn/ brown.

Appearance: Brown/ gray, with orangey bits on the tips of my tail and ears. Stretched earlobes and helix, regular sized nostril, side labret, and tongue piercing. Usually I wear sundresses when its hot, and jeans, band t-shirts, and low-top Chuck Taylor's when it's cold. I also have a pretty black collar with a bell on it that I wear when it's not too hot. Oh, and I have pink hipster-type glasses. (I will try and find a picture later).

Sexual orientation: Pansexual

Mate: My fiance/ sometimes Dominant, Kyuske.

Likes: Supernatural stuff, anime, Spongebob, My Little Pony, Dr. Who, Star Trek, Star Wars, Monty Python, going to the park, going to conventions (just anime ones so far), flogging, wearing my collar, researching random stuff on Wikipedia, body modification, swimming, roller coasters, cuddling, playing Magic: The Gathering, and clove cigarettes.

Dislikes: Gynoticians, liars, cheaters, uh, hm. I am not fond of Shia LeBouf. He just annoys me for some reason.

Anything else: - I have depression, panic disorder, slight agoraphobia, and misophonia. I am sometimes over-the-top uber hyper and happy so that all those things don't get me down. And I'm a pretty open person, and don't mind talking about myself or personal issues, or helping you with your problems. I've learned it's better to talk about it with someone else than to bury it away and hope it disappears.

So, erm, I hope that was a good introduction? whee  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:29 pm
Hey everyone. I'm new to the guild, but I've been a part of the furry fandom for about four or so years now, and I've been on gaia for even longer.
Just came back from a three-year hiatus (yikes), and figure I'd get involved in it again. So, why not get involved with something I love and that is a part of me--the furry community?

So, here it is--

My name is Adrienne, I'm very much a (bbw) lady, but I also feel neutral on the inside, if that makes any sense. I'm pansexual, and in a committed relationship of three years with my pan-transgender partner.

I now have two main fursonas I identify with.
Blynd (in my sig), a wolf-ish thing. She was created when I entered high school, and I'm not sure how to explain the name (long and dumb story, lol).
She's a kleptomaniac and more of a chaotic neutral character.
Xerxes is a chubby bbw cream and brown bull terrier. She's sweet and loves to eat (especially desserts), but also enjoys others' company.

They both represent different parts of me, past and present.
I have plenty of art in my furaffinity gallery (in my sig), most of which is adult art, however.

Sorry to ramble, nice to meet you all. cat_razz

Also, I am an artist (I made that badge in my sig), and I'm just about always open for commissions. cat_3nodding  

Blynd Undead

Timid Receiver

6,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

starXcrossedXwolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:01 pm
Hiya, I'm Kia! I'm a 20 year old pansexual female and I volunteer at a sanctuary where I work hands-on with wolves, wolfdogs, and foxes. I love to read, write, draw, take photographs, and roleplay. I'm currently working on my fursona so I won't introduce her quite yet, but I will eventually =) Nice to meet everyone!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:33 pm
Hi there, I'm Ayla. I pronounce it like Eye-Luh. >^.^< I'm twenty two, I'm a house cat with the tiniest pinch of tiger. Some of my hobbies are drawing, reading, gaming, and napping. I play LoL, DnD, Fallout, and many other games. I'm very house cat like as far as my personality. I love meeting new furs. Anyhow, here's a picture of my fursona. (:
User Image

JenDurr

mikoto loves sasuke

Shadowy Fatcat

19,350 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:10 am
hello fellow furies my name is mikoto. i'm a calico cat furry although i do have a black cat from to. i love reading, writing and role playing.

this is what my fursona is based off of but more white than cream colored.

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/099/c/4/calico_cat_furry_by_billiejoesfave-d3dldxb.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:24 pm
Hello~! My name is Ama and I'm an arctic fox furry. u3u
My Gaia avatar mostly represents my OCs or Ama/Me. c:
I look like this~ c:
User Image
(On the Left is me (Ama/Emily) On the right is my lovey Jeff c: It's an older picture because his fursona is now a bat. UoU)
Anyways, I'm looking for friends of any kind~!
Feel free to add~! <3  

MX5DOG

Alan mc Intyre

Conservative Werewolf

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:24 pm
Hey My name is Alan I am a wolf so much so that my nickname is wolfie ^^

I am 16 and live in South Africa ^.^

I regular volunteer (as in If I miss one people wonder) at the spca twice a week every week for the past month even though I am wolf I tend to play more with the kittys and my partner in crime there is MFwolf we have never gone without each other without both of us knowing about it(she went twice before I started)

sorry about this being short *looks back* redface  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:57 pm
Hello

My name is Styxx, and I'm a blue spotted variation of a snow leopard. I'm a classified fur, as I do draw furry stuff, hang out with furs and o to furry conventions but I'm technically a Therian, with three classifications on totem animals. I'm no stranger to the Furry community and I've been a therian/furry since I was seven, a few years before I moved to the United states.

Here's a quick profile for me.

Name: Styxiasiani Zyfenlander
Nickname: Styxx
Mated: Yes
Pets: Yes, I own one, not my mate either
Species: Blue Flux Snow Leopard/ Snow leopard Demon
Totems: Snow Leopard, Wolf, Raven
Websites: FA DA

User Image

tenshi-no Karasu

Loyal Wolf

Raybadursh

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:13 pm
Hey! I'm Charlotte, and I'm a shadow dragon. I'm sixteen, and I've been in the fandom for about a year (although closeted the whole way). I've never been to a con, but I'd really like to!

My fursona is right here. (I only have one pic of her save for the generator; I can't draw for my life.)  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff