Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Perfect World [open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:23 pm
"No good as in, good at your job. You know. I urg. Nevermind," he said, an embarrassed look appearing on his face that he didn't even know how to explain his abuse of grammar without sounding stupid. Rubbing at his bandage, he smiled at how tight it was, just the right amount not to cut off circulation, but to slow his bleeding. Not even Alpha could always get that right, especially when it came to him..

Bending over, he picked up one last piece of glass, looking it over with a soft smirk as if testing it to cut him. He soon turned away from it, however, as he heard Pan speak up, a look of confusion appearing on his features. "What do you mean by that?"

[[man these two are both so awkward. I love it]]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:00 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Blushing, Pan couldn't help but smile. "Oh. uhh... thank you" he worked hard to be a doctor. And hearing someone like Carpo praise him for it made him happy. But then Carpo questioned his .. curse.. "Well..I...- ah!" Pan remembered something.

Carefully taking Carpo's hand, he started guiding outside. The sky was pink and yellow, with a strong hue of purple above. Pan's eyes glistened at the colorful of that sky. " I wanna see the sunset with you!" He said excitedly. Something was so strange with Pan. His moods would quickly change. He just changed the subject on that last question Carpo asked. He would have mentioned that he felt as if he couldn't be around those he gained feelings for, because he was beginning to feel as if he was bad luck... but who would want to hear that? So Pan wanted to enjoy the time he had with Carpo.. before he would take action back into his own hands.

[I know! I want their awkward tension to change XD]  

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:11 am
Blinking at his sudden stop and tugging, the redhead followed him close behind, albeit a bit hesitantly. He had no clue what had gotten into him. That was up until he finally explained himself. "Oh.. uh sure. Okay. How about on that hill over there hm," he said with a soft smile as he tugged him along behind him, leading him to a hill a bit away. Alpha would kill him if he knew he was doing this. He hated when Carpo wandered off at night, but d@mned if he cared at this moment. I mean, it's not like Alpha could very well do anything about it for now. So why not partake in a bit of mischief while he had the chance?

And so he led them to the hill. Taking a seat, he ran his fingers through the grass and looked up to the sky. Man.. it had been so long since he'd taken the time to do something so.. simple.. "It sure is pretty huh? Did you have a lot of these back home?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:25 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Pan was so excited to see the sunset with Carpo. Once the two were there at the top of the hill, Pan's heart almost stopped. The setting sun was warm but cold as the night air approached. But the colors... Pan thought they were even more vibrant than the sunrise he saw with Rene. A great sigh of amazement escaped his lips. He blinked and smiled as a breeze blew across his face. With a feeling of euphoria, he couldn't help but laugh a bit to himself. ".... I've never seen anything... How many of these have you seen, Carpo? ....... Why haven't I gotten to see these before..." he muttered.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:18 am
"Hmm.. A lot I reckon. I never took the time to appreciate them though. I was always too caught up in things to pay them too much mind..," he said as he looked at all the colors painting the one blue sky. It was so gorgeous. He really was cursing himself for not having noticed much sooner. " I'd guess. You probably were in the same position as me. Worrying about you had to do. Taking no pauses.. The smog probably didn't help either," he added with a chuckle before reaching over, taking hold of his hand once more and giving it a squeeze.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:50 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Pan watched with joy and astonishment for the longest time. He was like a kid on a fun ride.Then the feeling of Carpo's small hand covering his own. He looked over at him and it just seemed like the colors that were on Carpo, enveloped with colors in the sky. Pan smiled. It was a happy and grand smile, one that only people with full of love and life had. Pan felt so full in his heart that it might burst. He giggled.

But soon his smile dulled. Was Carpo feeling the same way? Was everything...okay? "Hey... are you sure.. you're okay with this?" he eyed their clasped hands. " You know you don't have to do this to make me happy, right? Hehe.." he laughed slightly. Smiling, ready to let go of Carpo's hand if he wasn't really okay with it. But then again, perhaps Pan was worrying to much about Carpo... but he loved him... so wasn't it okay?

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:41 pm
"Huh? Do this to-. Nah Pan you've got it all wrong. I'm not spending time with you to placate you, I'm doing all of this because I care about you and because I want to. I like spending time with you. It puts my mind at ease," he said quite happily as he gave the albino's hand a squeeze. Ah. he was so tempted to just wrap both hands around it so as to get the warmth that it radiated, but he opted for his pocket instead, not wanting to freak him out by sandwiching his hand.

Releasing a sigh, the redhead let out a soft yawn and gradually moved to lean on the taller man beside him. "You know, you sure worry a lot. I think you need to learn to relax.."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:48 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Pan felt Carpo's hand and smiled. "Ahh~.... thats good.." he stated. He grinned as the sun went and in the cool night air, Carpo leaned on him, much like how they did in prison. "The stars are amazing..." he whispered to himself as the sun's light began to disappear. He then couldn't help but cuddle his head over Carpo's. "What do you mean? How do I learn to relax?" he asked curiously, placing his other hand over Carpo's own in order to keep it warm.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:21 am
"Well, you are always worrying so much. Like about what I'm doing and if you are doing something wrong. You just need to not think so hard. If there was something for you to worry about, I'd tell you. Just when you get worried, try to take a nice big breath and let out all your worries when you release it. It's what I do when I need to calm down," he said with a soft smile as he looked up to the stars. They were so pretty, but with them came the night and he could already feel himself getting colder. Moving a bit closer to the man, he tried to stave off the cold and hold on for Pan's sake, but not soon after, he started to feel the chill in his bones...

"Mm. we should go inside now and get some rest," he said as he rose from his spot on the ground. Then, offering the man a hand, he led them both back to the building. Smiling as the warmth hit him upon his entrance, he sighed and wandered back to his room. "You prefer the left or right side," he asked as he adjusted the bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:37 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Carpo was getting rather cold so Pan willingly followed Carpo back inside and into his room. On the bed, Pipkin was sleeping on the left side of and it made Pan smiled and laughed a bit to himself as he hung his coat up. "I guess I'll sleep on the left side with Pipkin... You'll be on the right side.. right?" he asked almost pleadingly. Now that Pan has found this new found thing called love, as odd it still seems, Pan didn't want to let him go. Anywhere Carpo went, Pan would want to go too. Pan carefully picked up the little sleeping bunny and cradled him in his arms. " I think Pipkin likes us .." he smiled as he sat on the bed with the little white rabbit.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:00 pm
"I said I'd protect you didn't I," he said with a chuckle as he pulled off his sweatshirt and tossed it on the chair. He then proceeded to crawl into bed before looking up to Pan. Green eyes watched as he cradled the rabbit much like a child, pale fingers lightly petting the small thing. It was cute really.. For a second he was tempted to get up and hug him, but he held himself back and just watched. "I think he likes better. He bullies me."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:14 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Pan blushed when he laid back and cuddled the little white sleeping rabbit over his chest. "R-Really..? I wonder why he does that? That can't be true.. I'm sure he likes you.. " he said resting his head close to Carpo. He moved the little bunny to his side and turn on his side facing Carpo, giggling some. This light and fluffy feeling that Pan was getting from just being around Carpo felt weird .. but he liked it. "H-Hey.. Carpo... do think you could tell me a story tonight?... I'm worried about having those nightmares..again... at least until I go to sleep..?" he asked and gently touched Carpo's pale arm, looking up at Carpo with his pink eyes, glittering up from the bed sheets.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:55 pm
"Hmmm.. a story? Alright. Lemme think. Well, hmmm.. hmmm," he said, rubbing his chin a bit in a comical way as he snuggled up to Pan. He wasn't sure which one he'd like. There were just so many. Maybe one about that dog? Or the elephant? No, no.. Neither of those would do. Perhaps he could just make one up? And so he did. He told a silly story about a fox and a rabbit who got into all sort of mischief and of a dog that tried to hunt them down. There were moments of suspense and moments of laughter. It was a fun story and one than eased Pan's mind.. enough that he fell asleep. And not soon after Carpo followed.

The next morning the two would be woken up to the sound of gunfire or well, Pan would, Carpo was out like a light.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:15 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Like a child, Pan took in the story like a sculptist to marble. His mind wandered and pictured everything in Carpo's story. It made his giggle and gasp all at the same time. Nestled in his friend's arms and coddled comfortably, Pan drifted to sleep comfortably.

The next morning was a bit of rude awakening with the sound of gun fire bombarding the base! Pan snapped awake, still groggy, and sat up. Beginning to panic, Pan nervously nudged Carpo, attempting to wake him up. "Carpo..~!! Wake up!... Please!" He whispered loudly, unsure of what to do. Sitting still like this was going to make him jumpy, like a rabbit hiding from a hungry fox.... Soon, his anxieties would take the better of him if nothing done.

[Welcome Back =3]  

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:21 am
Waking as Pan nudged him, the redhead seemed groggy, still mostly asleep. As soon as the first gunshot hit his tuned in ears, however, he was snapped awake. Those.. those weren't any guns they own here. They were too loud, sounded too clean too. Sh*t sh*t sh*t. They were being invaded. Bouncing to his feet, he immediately headed over to his computer, pulling a few files to his drive before setting the thing to reset. He then proceeded to stick the usb in his pocket before reaching in his drawer for his pistol. "Pan. I need you to take Pipkin and hide. Under the bed, there is a couple of loose boards. Beneath those are a room. Stay there until Alpha or myself come for you, alright?"

Before Pan got much of a chance to object or question, Carpo was out in the hall, heading towards Alpha's room as quickly as possible and praying that the men hadn't reached the injured man's room as of yet.....

[[[sorry. work is a pain. Just finished working a 6 day week -lays down-  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games