Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: RAW (1/6/16) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Velveteen Dream rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:47 pm
User Image

Watching Finn Balor once again, when ready Roman would explode from the corner going for a rib crushing spear to Finn!!

Finn Balor rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Finn goes for a Tornado Enzinguri to stop Regins in pursuit.

Finn Balor

Gekko

Velveteen Dream rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:52 pm
User Image

Following the huge and devastating spear, Reigns would hook the legs of Balor looking for the win.

Finn Balor generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 10!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:54 pm
Finn tries to show reslicney amd power out at a late 2 count.  

Finn Balor

Gekko

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Having put away Balor, Roman Reigns got up whipping his hair out of his face staring up at the cameras. His theme music played as the big man would walk around looking down to see if his opponent was alright and then back at the crowd. Raising his arms with a straight face celebrating his victory. Fans of Roman rose their arms in the same fashion as he. Walking over to the ropes, he exited the ring walking back up the ramp back to the locker room.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Accepting all comers.

TNWR Raw would be back on air from an outstanding showdown between Finn Balor and Roman Regins as the theme music from the Paramount Champion Neville. The commentary staff would be promoting a product as the camera and audio focuses to the ring and on the Champion. Neville would have the title around his waist and and mic in his hand as the crowd cheers then lowers down as he begins to speak. "What a way to start of the new year with the new season of TNWR RAW! Now since the last time I've seen you guys I did something what like to call make history." Neville says as the crowd cheers. "I was in a triple treat elmination match for the Paramount Championship and not only did i defeat both men but i also sent a couple of guys packing with that win. So it's only right to start this year off i must welcome all new comers who would like to face me anytime, any place for my championship. Finn, brother i have all the respect in the world for you and what you did with this title here lad. So with that being said i will take flight over anyone and be gladly to puncture my next challenger with an Red Arrow." Neville says as brash and confident he is as he unbuckles the title from his waist and holds it into the air as his theme music plays. The man that gravity forgot came out to say he's not running from anyone and is accepting all challenges the title puts in front of him as he drops the mic and climbs the turnbuckle to taunt more. Neville then steps down and exits the ring placing the title on his shoulder as he walks up the ramp on his way backstage.

King Neville

Dangerous Werewolf

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas