Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:36 am
XxIce_ReaperxX

♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞ S - Rank Assassin
''Even Wrapped in darkness the light is beyond the horizon ''

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

◉ One of the most beautiful feathers,he had ever seen just landed on his nose from no where. Caligula took it off his nose,and held it up before his crimson eye's '' Huh never seen a feather like this might as well keep it''. He moved the feather about spinning it to let it catch the light of the sun making it shimmer.When he was able to tare his gaze away from the feather,he looked up to see...Yuki panties ....nose bleed. Caligula nose leaked a bit and he rub the blood away his face turning red ''I wonder if I'll ever get used to seeing that'' he said with a helpless chuckle.His laugh was cut short by;her piss pore landing as her head rested on his lap.

'' Nice landing there ace,but I'll give you a nine out of ten for your cuteness though'' emphasizing the point by placing a hand on top of her head.'' It is good to see you Yuki'' he said happily yet calmly.Caught off guard by her sudden straddling upon him,and the placing of both her hands.Caligula felt his heart a flutter,she cared so much about him it was a feeling like no other. ''As dead as a class at the end of Macbeth'' he said jokingly then seriously'' I didn't see it but I sure as hell heard him being eaten to oblivion ,so no worries.'' To put her worries at ease a bit he kissed her on the nose more like a peak. His went to her wings and he brushed a hand upon them. ''Your wings are amazing by the way unlike anything I ever seen'' he said with a astonished tone as she hugged him. Caligula closed his eye's and hugged her close a warm;and loving smile cross his face was their anything better than this...love.''' Me too but more importantly I love you more so''he whispered softly in her ear truer words had never been spoken form his lips.

◉ Some students who were near by were hooting,and cheering he paid them no mind;but he did smell the scent of another upon her. His mind began to take him back to that test with the demons in the cell how had that skank known about Yuki and another? It was no lie the succubus was telling him then,but he was determined to shake off the bad mojo here;he did not wan't Yuki to be worried about him even more so. After a long and loving hug he pushed her back to arm length '' I got a lot of stuff to tell you also nice bracelet by the way '' he said looking into her beautiful eyes. The wind demon told her everything about what had happen to him in the prison,the test,the lost of his arm, the defeat of Halak by sky and company and finally the rank he obtain finally a S-Rank assassin.''What about you did you have any interesting adventures?'' ,he said his arms around her lower waist his attention all on her.

♍ OOC: Decided it would be best that,he kept her posted about what he was doing these last hours.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Appearance: Now both of his eyes are Crimson to symbolize his full control,and the merge of both of them. His wearing the jacket,but with no undershirt from his previous form.

Jacket
♍ Mental State: Normal and in control.
♍ Physical State: 100% Demon-Level
♍ Mood: Calm
♍Location: Courtyard
♍Thoughts:'' My mind is clear and yet...'
♍Company:
♍ Items: Backpack full of his school supplies,and his sweet cell phone.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Students(NPC) & Dusty-Senpai l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Xerath's Bracelet l Earphones ➤: N/A

"9 out of 10? What happened to the last point?" she asked why she didn't get full marks, she would have given herself a 0.5 for that landing. Yuki blinked when she received a peck on her button nose. She frowned when she was informed that the culprit has been terminated... More like eaten alive? "I wished I had a piece of him. Just a fractured bone or internal bleeding." She grumbled the last part quietly. Her wings slightly twitched at the touch from the demon, she immediate blushed about the of her wings sometimes she feels self-conscious how she looks with her wings out. She looked at Caligula's eyes then she leaned in, "And you..." She searched for something, "Have the best bars of 'chocolates' I have seen." She tried. If he doesn't know what she was referring to she poked his abdomen, "Get that 6 chocolate bars." She giggled referring to his abs, she has notice that in a relationship that males don't get enough compliments than females do. What he whispered made her heart jump it was familiar yet foreign feeling coming Caligula, he gave him a sweet short kiss on his lips. "I-I love you too."

Yuki didn't respond when he commented on the bracelet, and went ahead listened to Caligula long story about what happened in Assassination Class. She squinted her eyes when he said a name, "Sky? As in Skytherix?" She said, she turned her gaze to the side. Is it possible the demon has turned into a new leaf, he had saved Caligula but... Yuki snapped out of her thoughts.

Yuki gave Caligula a round of applause along with a whistle, "Congratulation for reaching S Rank Dusty-Senpai." She smiled warmly but her happy expression slowly turned into horror. She let out a loud wailed of despair as she clasped her hands on her cheeks, "I missed so MUCH." She said stressfully of missing the class. She nervously laughed at his question, "Well it wasn't THAT interesting like yours." She said while scratching the back of her head. "Well... I have reunited with an old friend in the past, his name is Xerath. I thought he was dead...but it turned out he was not." She smiled then she began to talk about what she did fourth period, her outing to Sweet Imagination with said friend and how they obtained a sum amount of candy without paying. he began to squeal, blush and fangirl when she got to the Yaoi Scene of her story. "Senpai would you kiss a boy?" She asked with her cheeks coloured pink and staring at him like she was a little girl at the candy store. She snapped out of her fantasy as she continued with her story, "It was fun while it lasted." She trailed off, she didn't tell him what happened at the dojo and just said, "It ended off in a low note." She ended vaguely

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: The link will show you how she looks like with her wings. ^•^

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:14 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

◉ Caligula was flustered by her comment about,his abs and she even poked them. ''Maybe I'll add two more just for fun''hesaid before remembering how a eight pack would look ''Or never mind''he said making a gagging gesture. When he mention Sky,she seemed to be distracted''Skytherix interesting name,but is everything okay?'' he tilted his head to the side.''Hmm what does she know that I don't already know about him. Apparently he committed genocide,and was now destine to die'' he too found himself lost in thought for a few.'' yeah you did if you could of seen this guy he had like four wings,and said he was created by the gods. Makes you think if his really dead maybe I should take back what I said'' his tone was serious. Made him wonder if they would of lost what would of happen to the world besides death and destruction. Wasn't that interesting those words echoed in his mind that vision from the succubus came to mind.

◉ Although he did hear her words they seem to be deluded by that vision. ''Good for you'' his voice had not lost it's seriousness. When she told him about the candy theft,and then about asking if he'd ever kiss a boy his face scrunched up. Uh hell no sorry to bust your bubble'' he said with a shiver running up his spine. He was no homophobic,but the thought of locking lips with another dude was just disturbing,because his not gay.''Low note she's is holding something back have I chosen wrong? What could she be hiding?'' he thought. ''You're holding back I know about the stare and the hand locking,but then again it was from an outside source.'' he didn't know what to believe anymore who was this guy.

◉If they were so close why didn't she tell him about this guy in depth,and why would she even hold his hand. Were he and this Xerath guy being led on?'' Locking arms with another man is pretty offensive to one you call a boyfriend. Who is this guy an ex? has to be I don't want to think anything worse. '' his voice becoming cold what made it worse was the calm anger.Unable to shake the vision from plaguing his mind,he stood up abruptly;her wings would catch her he would not. The anger on his face was as clear as day the wind responded by picking up speed. All he could see was the vision '' I need to get away before I end up doing something I might regret'' he said with a feral growl.Caligula looked back at her his crimson eye's shining with inner anger,sadness,and fear.

♍ OOC: Let the drama begin twisted added some stuff with his mood and thoughts.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Appearance: Now both of his eyes are Crimson to symbolize his full control,and the merge of both of them. His wearing the jacket,but with no undershirt from his previous form.

Jacket
♍ Mental State: Normal and in control.
♍ Mood: Calm/anger still anger more dangeroues.
♍Thoughts:'' So my mind is not as clear as i hoped now I'm standing on shifting sands. Withhold information and a vision of my girlfriend former lover what else did they do? behind closed doors...I have faith now the word seems so distant.''
♍Company:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Students(NPC) & Caligula l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Xerath's Bracelet l Earphones ➤: N/A

Yuki stared at Caligula in bewilderment at the tone of his voice, the stare? Hand locking? Outside source? She widen her eyes did someone spy on her and Xerath and interpreted in a different way than the original.

"I'm sorry, what's an easier way to explain to your boyfriend you were hanging with your ex." It wasn't a question to be answered, in her part she didn't feel comfortable addressing her ex to her boyfriend at an early stage. So she thought it was okay to address him as a 'friend' cause "His only friend to me, nothing more."

She winced when the demon's voice became cold, a sense of hurt was shown in the angel's "Worse?" Her voice held sadness. She didn't expected the male to stand up so abruptly so her wings didn't catch her fall, she moved away from the demon as she had a mixture of pain, lost and sadness in her face. She got up on her feet "If you want to know... He still loves me... But I rejected him... Cause I'm in love with another, you." She explained the 'low note' she turned her gaze away expressing how uncomfortable she was mentioning this so soon cause earlier she has been experiencing conflicting feelings, now they have returned. "Did the outside source tell you that? Would you still believe me if I didn't tell you that or would it make it worse?" She asked question after after question but most importantly, "Do you trust my words...or someone else's?" She asked solemnly with her blue eyes against red ones as the wind blew. This is a question to be answered. This is important cause she wants to know if there was trust but most to put it... Faith in their relationship. She wasn't going to walk away until she received her answer.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:51 am
XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

◉ Caligula heard her words about the hanging with her ex,but not leading the conversation to being with it. In that part she was right would he do the same?but it was misleading as well conjuring up fears that could of been avoided. He gave a snicker at that his only a friend bit. ''A friend that you may still have feelings for friends don't look at one another that way'' he accused and explained. Those words about,her rejecting her ex because she was in love with him struck his heartstrings. Like a fool he was not heeding what his heart was telling him,but instead listen to the deceit and fears in his mind. He pointed his only good arm her way ''Did you tell him you were in love with another before hand?
probably should of led with that then you'd have no reason to feel such conflict. Clear the air and all that before the storm comes.''

◉ Caligula narrowed his eyes at her his voice was cold like the edge of dagger plunging into the heart of a victim...no remorse. No the outside source did not tell him that,but he wasn't listening to reason here might as well be loosing his bloody mind. He din't have a retort that endless stream of question and it was annoying. He only said ''Both actually that poor b*****d must be feeling how I feel right about now conflicted I think we all are. If you had no feelings for him you wouldn't of hesitated to let him know how you truly feel,and who your heart belong's to that is all'' he said his voice loosing it's cold edge. The demon was not looking at her,but rather past her ''I can't see the bigger picture here..must get away before I do something I'll regret forever''. He snapped out of his contemplation when,she asked did she trust her words. Caligula looked her right in her mesmerizing eye's and said ''No but I ''trust'' that you'd go running into his arms when this is over kind of like a game of ping pong back and forth'' his voice dripping with venomous sarcasm.

◉ Better to cut the head off the snake before,he got bite was his line of thinking. He didn't want to deal with having to face someone ex because they were in love with the same woman. Only because at this time he is going through a lot of s**t first the visions by the succubus,his missing arm and now this high school drama was taking it's toll on the demon. However this was far from over,he had no intentions of losing her so easily not after all this...because he still loved her. Never haven been in love before all these feelings were new to him,and so he didn't know how to react didn't know how to respond correctly to this situation. '' I need to leave need to think'' he spoke those last words as if,he was struggling to say them and indeed he was.'' I don't need to make this worse than it already is'' that was his only clear reasoning at this point. With that the wind demon became part of the wind,and was gone with the wind
[exit]

♍ OOC: His going to need sometime to think figure his emotions out and all that. Never been in love folks never been in love...

╚══════════════╝

User Image

Jacket
♍ Mental State: Confused and conflicted
♍ Mood:Angry,disappointing and confused
♍Thoughts:'' So my mind is not as clear as i hoped now I'm standing on shifting sands. Withhold information and a vision of my girlfriend former lover what else did they do? behind closed doors...I have faith now the word seems so distant.''
♍Company:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Enigma l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: N/A l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Xerath's Bracelet l Earphones ➤: N/A

"Do you think it's that SIMPLE!?" Yuki snapped and glared at the male student before her. "You have no idea how difficult this feeling is." She respond to Caligula ignorant statements, "Love is a decision, and not an easy one. If love was easy it isn't worth it." She put it bluntly as possible while staring at the demon in frustration. She won't deny herself for hesitating, she can't have zero feelings for Xerath on the spot when he returned, especially the fact that he was her first love. She is still processing in trying to move on from their past relationship and this was not helping her. Yuki immediately felt a stab on her heart when her boyf- Caligula answered her question, it felt like someone had came in front of her and stabbed her chest with a dagger and twist the blade just for the fun of it. Her once bright blue eyes have become dull and dark, she turned her head away.

Countering his Ping-Ping comment, "When one misses you both lose the ball, correct? Funny, it's just like falling in love... No one is there to catch you." A single tear streamed down her eye, she turned her heel and was already walking away from the chaos. She went to a place where she can't get hurt and such a place doesn't exist anymore, it was nothing but rubble and ashes.
+Exits+

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Are you sure those are the right books? I mean this one says 'Ancient Roman Architecture' Thats a weird book to be taking at a high school level don't you think?" Kiran tried his best to catch up with his blonde "Tour guide" while holding his five hard cover books close to his chest. He wasn't so far behind but he needed to increase his speed every once in a while to keep up. "I didn't just pick your books based on the pictures you know, I can read as well, no need to doubt me." Thanks to the blonde's smile and words, Kiran was a little more confident in his new friends who seemed to have this school thing in the bag. "Hurry up, I don't have all day!" Kiran picked up his pace until he was side by side with Xerath.

Hearing some noises in the distance made the two stop and observe, it was weird the trees rustled with no winds present, it was almost as if the trees were trying to say something. Turning to his first, Kiran tilted his head sideways in curiosity when he saw him with his eyes closed and head lowered he seemed concentrated on something. Like nothing from the outside world bothered him, he seemed to be in a moment of Zen. "Is everything alright?" Kiran got no response so he thought to give it another try. "Hey buddy, are you feeling well?" Still no response, it was then Kiran decided to nudge him and break the concentration, snapping Xerath back into reality, who at first looked a little surprised before putting on a very weak smile for show. "Are you feeling well? Is something bothering you?" His question was answered with a simple nod and the words "Yea, I'm fine. Sorry for spacing out it happens a lot. You go ahead, I'll catch up with you later."
Not wanting to bug the blonde Kiran smiled before going on his own way. "See later then Ciao!"

𝔎𝔦𝔯𝔞𝔫

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Curious / Slight Worry.

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Xerath

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► New Books.

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►
---------------------------------------

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:53 pm
User Image
User Image
𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘣𝘰𝘸
𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦
𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴
𝘞𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐝
Health: Sleep deprived | Mood: Tranquil | Location: Courtyard | Reading: Shaw's Pygmalion

It was a case of mild interest when thin fingers turned a page. George Bernard Shaw always managed to come through with a love plot that was entirely uncommon during his time. Ezreal didn't bother sleeping early to prepare himself for his first day in school because of how engrossed he was with the book. In fact, he couldn't really care less about school as of the moment. There was always a high chance of studying something he had already read so much before, and there was the ever-growing predicament of having to interact with other students. He was always the lone wolf kind of guy, having learned that trusting other people was never a good choice. He had done that mistake years ago, and his stubborn self knew changing his mind about it was highly unlikely.

Ezreal made himself comfortable by one of the benches, setting his bags by his feet. The book was held carefully, almost meticulously, as he had always pertained to books as almost sacred treasures. Mostly because books were what kept him sane all this time. He began to tap his feet rhythmically as he began to dissolve into another story.

𝘐 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺
𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘳
𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘶𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘢

𝙾𝙾𝙲: Sorry for the delay!

Mystiecat537

Mr Nightmares

Newbie Noob

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 10:07 pm
User Image

Kyon Mornmeril

╔════════════════๑۩۞۩๑════════════════╗
Location: Courtyard Company: Some guy Mood: Excited, but tired

The first place Kyon ended up in on her way towards the dorms was the courtyard. Since it was the weekend, she expected that it would be empty. Everyone liked sleeping in, after all! Right? Whatever, she didn't care. So she was surprised to see that there was a person here. A male student, sitting on one of the benches along the path she was running. She figured she was just going to run past without any problem. Perhaps her brain wasn't working at full capacity due to a need for sleep. This was probably why she didn't realize that she had miscalculated. As she ran past, her foot caught one of his bags and sent her falling forward. Another flaw in judgement came when she extended her arms to catch herself and flip over to land on her feet again, scrapping her hands in the process. "Haha!" She laughed, as this seemed fun to her. Her hands stung a little, but she paid that no mind as she glanced back towards the boy. "Fun book?" This guy did seem to be engrossed. She really wasn't one for books, but sometimes there were neat things inside them.

Condition: Scraped hands, needing sleep Energy: 100 Items: Camera
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Max Energy: 100

Recovering Energy

- 3 energy per post normally
- 5 energy per post for ten posts after eating (8/10)
- 10 energy per post while sitting
- 15 energy per post while resting without sleeping
- 40 energy per post while sleeping

Using Energy:
Wind Manipulation - 5-30 energy per post. Starting at 5 for small, weak winds, increasing up to 30 depending on the strength of the wind. Average is between 10 and 20.
Wing Manifestation - 15 energy initially, 5 energy per following post
Teleportation - 1 energy for every yard, maxing out at 20 energy for 20 yards
~ When teleporting with another person
- 3 energy per yard when teleporting with someone, maxing out at 24 for 8 yards
Clairvoyance - 10 energy per post when used intentionally
- 20 energy per post when unintentionally used

She cannot regain any energy in a post where she uses one of her abilities.
If her energy reaches 0, she will lose consciousness for 1 post, or until her energy reaches 30.

Mr Nightmares

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 10:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Health: Sleep deprived | Mood: Bothered | Location: Courtyard | Reading: Shaw's Pygmalion

There was a series of events that took place in almost a blink of an eye. First, Ezreal had just sucked a breath as Liza Doolittle entered the scene as a fully polished doll. Second, his feet felt a sharp tug that he knew was unnatural. Third, as soon as he looked up, there was suddenly this girl. Out of nowhere. Hmmm, not really out of nowhere, maybe just unnoticed; he rarely paid attention to his surroundings while reading. Maybe she was the cause of the tug. Ezreal took a quick check around, and then figured that she was. Strangely, there wasn't a lot of people despite being a Friday. Wasn't there supposed to be seniors getting ready to drink and pass out in a few hours?

The question drew him out of his thoughts. He blinked at her before looking around again. Oh, she was talking to him? Ezreal wondered if he was obligated to answer to a stranger, but seeing as there was this weird occasion of barely seeing anyone else around, he decided that ought to ask about it. "Yes," he answered curtly, not really wanting to expand on his response. He waited a moment before asking, "Where is everyone? Is the entire school skipping or there are no classes every Friday?" For someone as astute as him, he was too out of it to realize it was the weekend.

𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸

𝙾𝙾𝙲:

Mystiecat537

Mr Nightmares

Newbie Noob

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 1:06 pm
User Image

Kyon Mornmeril

This guy's answer was short, not really friendly sounding. That didn't put Kyon off at all. In fact, she seemed oblivious to his lack of enthusiasm about talking to her. "Huh. What's it about?" She asked as she went to sit down on the bench next to him.. And then leaned a bit too close to peer at the book. It looked.. As boring as most of the other books in this place. Really, she couldn't understand why people liked sitting still and reading them so much. As he started questioning her, she leaned back a little. "Hmm?" She stared at him for a few moments, then grinned before laughing. "It's Saturday! That's gotta be some book if ya lost a whole day!" She exclaimed, sounding more than a little amused by this. It might not entirely seem like it, but she was actually being waaay calmer than was normal for her. She stretched her arms over her head, arching her back before settling down to relax. "I'd say everyone's sleeping." Like she probably should be. Whatever, she'd catch a nap a bit later. "You're a newbie, huh?"

Recovering Energy

- 5 energy per post for ten posts after eating (8/10)

Using Energy:
Wind Manipulation - 5-30 energy per post. Starting at 5 for small, weak winds, increasing up to 30 depending on the strength of the wind. Average is between 10 and 20.

If her energy reaches 0, she will lose consciousness for 1 post, or until her energy reaches 30.

Mr Nightmares

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 5:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Health: Sleep deprived | Mood: Confused | Location: Courtyard | Reading: Shaw's Pygmalion

Ezreal was never the one to be bothered about invasion of personal space, but it wasn't exactly something he felt comfortable with especially for the first encounter. The stranger hadn't flinched, not even a bit, as she sat beside him and took a quick look at the book. It was obvious that Pygmalion wasn't her choice; her face was quite easy to read. "It's basically about a girl—a really illiterate girl—who was taken in by scholars in phonetics and language. And they transform her into this really well-mannered duchess-like woman." He paused. "She became a doll, basically."

By the explanation that it was a freaking Saturday, Ezreal's jaw dropped as he furrowed his brows. He stared incredulously at the older girl, then down at his book. He felt the his cheeks and neck heat up, wondering if his whole head looked as red as his hair. Her laugh made him redden more. Crap, he hadn't expected to be blatantly embarrassed the first day he set foot in school. He rubbed his face. "Yeah," he answered her question, all haughtiness from earlier gone and instead replaced by mortification. Ez coughed as he tried to regain his swagger, "Probably the lack of sleep. Or just my inattentiveness. Sorry."

He closed his book, biting the inside of his cheeks. Scratching the back of his neck bashfully, he wondered what a good question would be to divert the attention away from his stupidity. He tilted his head at her, "Why aren't you asleep?"

𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸

𝙾𝙾𝙲:

Mystiecat537

Mr Nightmares

Newbie Noob

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 3:54 am
User Image

Kyon Mornmeril

Kyon only half listened to this guy talking about his book. That sounded like it could be interesting if it actually happened and could be seen, but reading it? Not so much. She wasn't big on reading lots of books anyway, even though she did write a lot online. "Huh. Sounds boring." She commented bluntly, without a single speck of care for what he might think. She swung her legs back and forth, having to lift them a little to do it without the soles of her shoes catching on the ground. "That's just too easy!" Well, maybe not easy.. But certainly easier than other things. There were many more exciting things that sprang to the girl's mind, most of which would be pretty horrifying to any normal person. If only she could get pictures like the ones she envisioned.

The look on his face at learning what day it was could only be described as priceless. If only she hadn't turned off her camera. It was such a change to embarrassment, with an obviously red face.. She slipped her hand into her hoodie pocket to remove her camera, turning it on.. A few moments later, she would hold it up, clearly aimed for him. "Smile~" When her finger pressed the button, they would both realize that she had not turned off the flash since the last time she used it. "... Oops. Forgot to turn it off again." She didn't look at all ashamed for this. It seemed to be becoming a habit of hers. Hopefully it wouldn't ruin the picture. She would lower the camera, hunching forward a bit to block the sunlight as much as possible as she checked it. It was hard to tell, but she thought it was alright.. She would make sure later.

She paused at his question of why she wasn't asleep, an impish smile spreading across her face. She looked up, eyes gleaming with mischief. She leaned close to his face, staring directly into his eyes. Or as much as she could, anyway. "Hehe... Classes are boring. All the best things happen at night." She spoke softly, as if telling a secret, but there was something ominous in her tone.. It really depended on one's point of view. To someone like Kyon, night time was the most interesting.. Most other students would probably disagree. She leaned back after a moment, hitting the power button on her little camera. "I hear there have already been a few casualties this year!~" She exclaimed with altogether too much glee. Barely a moment later, she would continue in a totally different direction. "So, what tricks have ya got?"

Recovering Energy

- 5 energy per post for ten posts after eating (10/10)

Using Energy:

Mr Nightmares

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 5:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Health: Sleep deprived | Mood: Confused | Location: Courtyard | Reading: Shaw's Pygmalion

The disinterest was expected; but her saying it was easy wasn't. Ezreal blinked at her, wondering what she meant. He felt the shadows in his blood shift uncomfortably so he put his book back into his bag, trying to fix the feeling back to tranquility. As he continued to think about what just happened, she told him to smile. He looked at her, confusion again swimming in his yellow eyes. Did she just...? he thought to himself just before she had remarked about the flash. His muscles seized, a part of his mind going red and telling him this was dangerous, especially for his power. But he shut the voice down, telling to himself it'll be fine and that it won't hurt as much. Her next actions were unknown to him—after all, he wasn't exactly knowledgeable about electronics and modern technology. Ezreal just made sure he cracked a small polite smile when she needed him to.

The pause was unnatural. Ezreal felt like everything stopped moving for a second the moment that smile spread across her lips. He blinked at her, feeling a chill up his spine as she moved closer and closer, talking in a weird way and suddenly he was reminded of the past he kept running away from, of black eyes coming so close to his face as callused hands wrapped around his throat and everything was disappearing but he couldn't look away— "Nighttime is the most dangerous time of the day," he breathed, his head spinning. Hearing her shift beside him, talking about casualties so... merrily, he wondered, for the nth time today, just what was going on in the school. So he asked, "What casualties?"

"I'm not sure I understand what 'tricks' you're pertaining to," he replied carefully, perching his cheek on his fist as he put his arm on the bench, "but I've been told I'm a tricky person to get a hold of."

𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸

𝙾𝙾𝙲:

Mystiecat537

Mr Nightmares

Newbie Noob

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 10:37 pm
User Image

Kyon Mornmeril

Kyon hardly seemed to notice how he froze up when she got close. Maybe like a deer in headlights? She had heard that expression, but didn't understand it much. He looked unsettled. She smiled, a happy look when he finally spoke. Oh so softly. If her ears weren't so sharp she would not have heard a thing. "Yea, but that's what makes it fun!" She laughed lightly, closing her eyes for a moment. Her eyelids felt heavy.. She forced them open, peering at the boy and blinking a few times. The world looked a little.. Odd, in a hard to describe kind of way. A tad out of focus. She could deal with that.

"I heard... That one of the teachers was attacked by something a few nights ago. She was so mutilated that she wasn't even identifiable. I heard the walls and floor were just covered in her blood and guts!" She paused to watch his reaction, then raised one hand to wave it dismissively, as if shoo away what she just said. "Eh.. I didn't see this myself, but we haven't had a math class since then. AND we have a curfew now. It's bad enough that they're worried about students being attacked." She seem at all bothered by all this. It was very exciting, especially after spending her summer practically drowning in boredom. This sort of thing was what she had missed about Videl.

She tilted her head as she listened to him answering her. He had misunderstood her, but she gave him points of trying. She pursed her lips thoughtfully, not looking very enthusiastic about his statement. "Huh.. That's good for you then. But like.. What can you do? Almost everyone here can do something that normal people can't. Like..." She went quiet for a second before suddenly vanishing. A second later, her hands dropped onto the back of the bench on his other side. "Boo!" She didn't quite yell, but she certainly raised her voice. This was followed by more laughter as she leaned forward and grinned with apparent pride. She was definitely showing off. "Course, some folk can't control theirs. You're new here, aren'tcha?" Either that, or he was just really absentminded. But surely if he wasn't new, he would have known about the recent events.

Condition: Scraped hands, needing sleep Energy: 99 Items: Camera

Recovering Energy

- 5 energy per post for ten posts after eating (0/10)

Using Energy:

Mr Nightmares

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items