Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 ... 2594 2595 2596 2597 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:45 am
Quote:
I believe it started with me and a couple of my real life friends discussing the fact that I won't be able to find the right guy. And then later on, Robert Downey Jr. appeared and I started this romantic relationship with him. If I remember right, I kept it as a secret from my friends mentioned above, probably because I was afraid they would disapprove and state that he wasn't a good match. Well, things must have advanced between Robert and me ((though it wasn't shown in my dream))... because later on in the dream, I was acting all dreamy like and holding my tummy - I knew I was pregnant ((and hadn't told my friends of the fact; though I think they knew I was with Robert by now)). He ends up coming home then and I rush out to greet him. I hug him and time is instantly fast forwarded to Christmas time and I have this nice round belly. Everything is white with snow and I'm wearing a red dress - sort of looked like something Mrs. Claus wore in Santa Clause 3. 3nodding

And then I woke up...

Haha. Oh wow. I don't even remember having this dream.

Love you 3000, Robert! xd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:49 am
Quote:
*listens to "Teeth" by Lady Gaga*

Whoa... eek surprised ... This is my first time listening to this song and I absolutely love it. I can totally picture a Vampire theme if there was a music video to it.

Hehe... the Hillywood Show should use the music in one of their Twilight Saga parodies. I bet they could do a good dance scene with it. 3nodding

They ended up using it for their Vampire Diaries parody. xd  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:58 am
Quote:
After my walk, I came back home and watched Ellen. She had Justin Bieber on her show. I really don't get why girls are going nuts about him. Yeah, he's cute and he does have talent... but it's not someone I got heads over heels for.

No... I prefer Johnny Depp and Robert Downey Jr. than Justin Bieber. *shrugs*

If you have Bieber fever... good for you. I'm not going to bash you because of it. I just won't get as excited about him as you might.

Let's get one thing straight - I've never found Justin Bieber attractive or "cute" as I claimed here. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:01 pm
Quote:
I've been lucky enough to meet some celebrities myself. *nods*

Here's who I've met:
Shelly Lipkin - had him as a TV/Movie Acting professor at college
Brian Granse/American Nobody - performed at several college events
Jerin Falkner - performed at several college events
Alex & Lynn (from Amazing Race 7) - Special guests at one of the events at college
Jennifer Lanier - Involved with many events at college ((I also know her partner, Dustina Haas))

And I'm sure there's a few others I could list, but are more local celebrities. Brian Granse and Jerin Falkner could potentially be considered local celebrities... but who knows... maybe they're known in other places too.

Aw... how adorable. My younger self with her small list of local celebrities. She would be speechless if she knew who all I've met since then. xd sweatdrop  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:10 pm
Quote:
Especially with the dance I did with Jennifer Lanier to "I Kissed A Girl" by Katy Perry. xd

Still one of my favorite memories with Jennifer. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:19 pm
Quote:
Captain Sig of the Northwestern is my favorite captain from Deadliest Catch. 3nodding

Although I don't watch Deadliest Catch anymore, I still think it would be cool to meet Captain Sig. 3nodding And to see the Northwestern in person.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:10 pm
Quote:
Starstruck love? Currently I'm loving Johnny Depp and Robert Downey Jr. My Mom always teases me for liking older guys. sweatdrop But they look good for their age. And their a lot more attractive than any of the Hollywood stars my age.

I've actually been getting better with my more current celebrity crushes when it comes to age difference. Yes, Benedict Cumberbatch is 12 years older than me but it's closer than the other two mentioned. And my current celebrity crush - Ethan Peck? Only 3 years older than me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:12 pm
Random. Gaia allowed me to post my recent thing before switching over saying "Hey, you need to log back in!" At first I was like, "Seriously? Okay, I guess it has been a bit of time since I last posted. Hopefully I didn't lose everything I just wanted to post." Thankfully it did post it.

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:17 pm
Quote:
22. Picture Yourself In 5 Years From Now
Ah, this question. I was wondering if this would be brought up in this interview or not. So, here we go:

In 5 years from now, I picture myself having a job (possibly a career?) where I'm happy and doing what I love. I had earned my Bachelor's degree. While it's a little hard thinking about it now, perhaps I'm in a relationship with someone - or even was lucky enough to get married. Appearance wise? I have a feeling I'll look the same, though probably will wear more professional looking clothes ((if the job requires it, that is)). Behavior wise? Probably the same. Maybe a bit more mature and professional like (at least in the job environment). I possibly will be doing the same things I am doing now, with the exceptional of going to school - unless I decide to continue my education to earn my Masters (if I can afford to do so, that is).

Nine years since I posted this...

I currently have two jobs - neither being something I would consider being a "career" - and volunteer at an animal shelter. For the most part, I'm content with my jobs... but I do hope to find something that is better suited to what I ultimately would like to do. Whatever it might be. I graduated with my Bachelors in 2012. No relationships at this time. And I was correct about my wardrobe - I do wear more professional attire today than casual because of my jobs.

While I still entertain the idea of getting my Masters, it's not as big of a desire as it was back then.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:43 pm
Still here. Nothing worthy of commenting on for the past few pages I've been going through.

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:51 pm
Got to about page 122 and grew bored after awhile. Nothing noteworthy to comment on... and I really don't want to deal with any more pages like that right now.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:52 pm

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:56 pm
*sees note regarding a resident currently in hospital* Hmm... too bad that it has to come to that... but on the other hand, I can understand why he is considering such route. It'll be hard on his friends here though. sad

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:06 pm
I need to get back to reading again. My pile of unread books still awaits me... and of course I want to fulfill my reading challenge for this year (50 books).

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:07 pm
At least I'm 5 books away from matching the number of books I read in 2017. So... that's an achievement.

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 ... 2594 2595 2596 2597 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games