Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Obscene_Love-x

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:18 pm
Naomi

Naomi nodded. 'Thats right. The Damned Woods,' she smirked, 'I can not believe that none of you hear recognise the eerieness of the place, the spirits that walk the earth, told in legends for centuries until... one second,' Naomi interupted herself to pull a small shurikan from her sleeve and spin it to the edge of her sight. It span back to her, a thick layer of dry blood upon its points. 'As I was saying, this place has been passed through generations as a cautious poem. One, by any coincidence, which I know off by heart,' Naomi stood up, wiping her weapon on the ground. 'Stupid undead,' she muttered, along with some swearwords that she had learnt from her brothers.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:19 pm
Hogsnort had faded back into his calculations, absentmindedly muttering them aloud. His mind was aflame with numbers, trying to figure out what had gone wrong. After a couple of seconds he reached a portion that didn't make sense to him. "Grah! Da-" He caught himself, looking around at everyone as if just remembering they were there. "Er, hem I mean t' say... Eureka!" He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small metal ball and a screwdriver, beginning to fiddle with his invention.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

x-Obscene_Love-x

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:04 pm
Naomi

Naomi turned her head to Hogsnort. She raised an eyebrow at him and shrugged her shoulders. Her eyes glanced at the others there. They seemed older than her. Naomi stood up, her white hair becoming darker, her fair skin turning a light brown. Wings grew from her back as her black clothes receeded into a more revealing outfit. 'I'm going to explore,' Naomi stated clearly, raising her hand and creating an orb of light. She stepped away from the clearing, happy in her own company.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:42 pm
Minato stepped next to the girl with the glowing orb. "In my defense, I was lost in one woods and then somehow dumped into this one," he said with a chuckle, "but it seems that I was better off in the other woods. I don't think though that a girl should be wondering this place alone, so I shall acompany you."  

destiny-demon

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:30 am
"Likewise, I shall follow." He thought about it a bit afterwards then glanced at the goblin. Surely the goblin would either follow or it can fend off for itself. Then he remembered the creatures that lurked in the woods, and it irked him. He would wait for the goblin's decision though. "Should we all just accompany you and make a band of explorers?" He suggested.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:26 am
Naomi

Her eyes widening slightly, Naomi inclined her head at the two men. 'Erm... ok then...' she smiled, 'and I would have been fine on my own.' Naomi looked around, twisting the orb with her fingers. Several beams of light poured from the surface, like a star glittering in the night. After thinking for a bit, Naomi added, 'thanks for joining me...'

x-Obscene_Love-x

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:01 pm
Hogsnort continued to fiddle with his trinket for a few seconds before noticing everyone had walked off a ways. He glanced around and noticed the eeriness of the area. With a haste that belied his size, he ran over to the group. "A b-band o' 'splorers s-sounds lovely" the goblin stuttered.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:15 pm
Minato smiled at Naomi and then leaned up against a tree. He drew his sword and began to inspect the blade. "No problem," he said while inspecting, "so what are we gonna do now?"  

destiny-demon

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:19 pm
"Explore for a way out, since I can't seem to be able to teleport out from here." He knew that explaining why he couldn't would take hours. "And, attack all that attack us. It seems to be the only way of defense." He walked and read at the same time.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:47 pm
Naomi

Naomi secretly smiled. These people reminded her of her family, and right now she needed to be as close to them as possible. 'I believe that if we head in a straight line we will reach the outskirts of this forest,' Naomi managed to say, etching a cross into the bark of a tree at about her lever of sight. 'Can we set off soon?' Naomi asked generally, seeing shadows move beyond the light from her orb.

x-Obscene_Love-x

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:59 pm
"Yes, yes." Hogsnort hastily agreed. "Let us mek sum haste." He began walking after the girl with the book, trying not to let his fear show. An excellent mind, a terrible fighter.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:08 pm
Naomi

Naomi turned around to Hogsnort, a small cloud of smoke surrounding her as she became human. 'Are you ok Mr Hogsnort?' she asked, turning her shurikan around on her finger. Her orb still hung in the air. That was it with demon magic, it lingered even after the owner had stopped conjuring it. Naomi was thankful for this information, as she did not want to be in her demon form for longer than neccessary.

x-Obscene_Love-x

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:18 pm
"N-no! I surely fight through d'mented furests all th' time!" THe goblin shouted defensively. He straightened his posture and pulled out a handgun, holding it to his chest cautiously, as if trying to protect it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:23 pm
Naomi

Naomi gave a laugh. It echoed around, making her stop quickly. Then, with a hushed voice, she said, 'There's no need for alarm, Mr Hogsnort, because if anything does attack it will be dead, or re-killed, within the minute.'

x-Obscene_Love-x

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:31 pm
"Alarm? Who sid anythin' 'bout meh bein' 'fraid?" He asked, still defensive. He heard a rustle in the bushes and shot his gun at it with a shout of surprise, before realizing it was just the wind. "S-see? Not 'fraid 't all"

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff