Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wingedspirityayoi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:46 am
Hey guys the pokemon Rp is now open, if you haven't notice. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:41 pm
I'm not really into Pokemon. Otherwise I would join.  

Zombie Mark
Vice Captain

Wingedspirityayoi
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:45 pm
Alrighty then....I have been made as the new capitan and now my head hurts. *coughs* I'll try to do my best to get this place up and running. The first point will be to ban the ones who have stopped posting all together, for those who still do so you have a week to post something new anywhere. That means on the 13th I will be starting the banning!
Next I'm going to do a little cleaning, getting rid of the old and putting in the new. any suggestions on RPs go ahead and post them here. All ideas welcome... how about I start all of this on the 13th, that way any of you who want to save their characters can do so.

Thats all for now, hope to see you soon!
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:59 pm
Ok. Well, hope I don't get banned. As for anything else, I just got a promotion at work and not sure how often I can get on. I'll try to get post here as often as possible.  

Zombie Mark
Vice Captain

Wingedspirityayoi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:03 pm
don't worry your in the clear, but the others haven't posted yet...they also have four days left.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:57 pm
This is just too say sorry that I haven't been on in the last two weeks. My internet router died on me and I just finished hooking the new one up a minute ago. Again, sorry.  

Zombie Mark
Vice Captain

Wingedspirityayoi
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:11 am
its fine, this guild seems to be dead anyways.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:47 am
I hate that this guild has basicly died. It was so much fun when I first joined.

I chased them all away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonk

Any idea's on how to get people back or join again?  

Zombie Mark
Vice Captain

Wingedspirityayoi
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:13 pm
i have no idea.

whee Don't worry I'm sure that you didn't scare any of them away. It was just the fact that no one got on... crying

AH! why did that silly ninja leave! I wasn't ready to be captain!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:00 am
She saw that this guild may have been dieing, and wanted to get out before everyone blamed her? I don't know.

All my friends from my school left because they got tired of Gaia. Claimed that after a while, there was just nothing to do other then the daily chance. I've been working more and more and just haven't been fully able to get on much anymore. I'm sorry that I haven't been here as much anymore.  

Zombie Mark
Vice Captain

Anything Anime, Manga, and Life

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas