Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Bee's Plot Hub! | Yaya/Seiji/Neru/Peyton/Jory/Merry Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:27 pm
iStoleYurVamps
Beejoux

I do believe it's high time for Lan and Neru to become better acquainted. maybe she would like to go on a portall mission? I can get a few people together and start something?

Sure!
I'm on haitus next 2 weeks so tags would beeeee slow tho otl

Omg we have to do this now. Harry potter portal thing. Let's find people. 8|  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:07 pm
Beejoux

Should we wait till the class proceeds a bit to do the Roch/Seiji thing or just have them run into one another on campus?  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:11 pm
Ice Queen
Beejoux

Should we wait till the class proceeds a bit to do the Roch/Seiji thing or just have them run into one another on campus?

Let's wait to see what happens in class, then do a follow up. =D  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:23 am
Beejoux
Ice Queen
Beejoux

Yeah, I totally got distracted OTL But I had an idea, and asked DHS, too--Roch's signed up for bringing a band to prom, and I figure ICly he could say that Rikki shouldn't be interrupted from his prom date with Danny, and is looking for another drummer? He could ask Seiji!  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:36 am
Ice Queen
Beejoux
Ice Queen
Beejoux

Yeah, I totally got distracted OTL But I had an idea, and asked DHS, too--Roch's signed up for bringing a band to prom, and I figure ICly he could say that Rikki shouldn't be interrupted from his prom date with Danny, and is looking for another drummer? He could ask Seiji!

Aw ya that could work! Cause Seiji doesn't have a date atm. xD  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:52 am
Beejoux
Ice Queen
Beejoux
Ice Queen
Beejoux

Neither does Roch, tho I'm sure he'll find people to dance with when he's not working. Want me to set up a prp where he asks?  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:08 am
Ice Queen
Beejoux
Ice Queen
Beejoux
Ice Queen
Beejoux

Neither does Roch, tho I'm sure he'll find people to dance with when he's not working. Want me to set up a prp where he asks?
Sure!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:28 pm
Updated and added Peyton and Jory!  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:53 pm
Beejoux

Perhaps your Jory meeting my Tanita? She has nooooooooo experience with water types and it might be interesting?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:21 pm
*throws Tavi and Spinar at Jory * Tavi possible friends. Spinar possible conflict.

cool

*walks off*

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:47 pm
Lady Aria Starstone
Beejoux

Perhaps your Jory meeting my Tanita? She has nooooooooo experience with water types and it might be interesting?

I would definitely be up for this! Jory hasn't met much of anything yet, so it'd be good for him to get out more. 8D Would you perhaps be interested in starting?

Cheekiebirdiee
*throws Tavi and Spinar at Jory * Tavi possible friends. Spinar possible conflict.

cool

*walks off*

Yes to both of these! Also maybe Seiji/Spinar? Since Seiji stole Rosy's first kiss.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:43 am
Beejoux

Yes to both of these! Also maybe Seiji/Spinar? Since Seiji stole Rosy's first kiss.

Yis. Spinar and him need to meet hehe <3 Also. I have a new boy waiting for approval > U >

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:53 am
Cheekiebirdiee
Beejoux

Yis. Spinar and him need to meet hehe <3 Also. I have a new boy waiting for approval > U >

Omg water bros. Dude, IM me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:57 pm
Well, I have a winter themed horseman waiting on approval (I've talked with on staff in pm's just need offical post now) and I'd love to have someone show me around and stuff with him (just joined TiH a few months ago with a Halloweener so very new to all this).
He's a Death and going to go jeweler path.

Or your water monster can creep Kenta out! Kenta is deathly afraid of water... should be some fun there~

He's also up to meeting your chimera girl (his just met one very flirty one.. why not add an affectionate one to the list?)  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:29 am
Maybe Jory would like to meet one of my kiddos?  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff