Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Small Lake Town -taken by Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino - Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join ?
  Yes
  No
  Gold Whore!
  Going to read along!
View Results

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:27 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray gave Alvaro a small smile as he was told that he didn't need to apologize. He knew that it was the others nets that had caught him but in the end he should not have been swimming or that without having checked things out. He knew better then to do such things but he often ignored what he should and shouldn't do wanting nothing more then to escape his guards and that by diving into the waters and trying to swim away for a while or at least until they were gone not being able to follow him into the water as fast as he was able to move within the waters depths. But he had not taken into consideration that there were fishermen around who had nets out which he could easily get tangled into as he had in fact done.

He glanced out at the water taking everything in a gasp escaping him as he heard about staying in the guest room at the males home. "That would actually be wonderful considering my home is a ways away and then when ever you wished for company I would be around to provide that company for you. That is unless your father would object to having me staying there since neither of you honestly really know me." he whispered as he started to move some. His feet drug through the sand some since he loved the feel of the warm sand beneath his cool feet. He rolled his shoulders a few more times then circled his neck before gazing at the other some more. "I hope that there wasn't much damage done to your nets Alvaro. I really wouldn't want you and your father to lose anything on the account of me. " he whispered turning away to gaze at the vast expanse of water before them.

"I'm sure that I shall have fun to since I'm a rather easy going fun guy to be around. " he whispered then chuckled some nodding his head at the other. "Yes please do lead the way to your home as I'm rather hungry so if its alright with you I'd like to have something to eat. But I'll find a way to work for you both so that I can pay for my housing and food that sort of thing." he informed him spotting one of his guards in the distance but he knew for a fact that they would make no move to come near him so long as he had the human near which caused him to smirk a little.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:06 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Alvaro was overjoyed, he would have someone to hang out with! Hopefully he wasn't doing something he would regret... Then again, the guy seemed really nice. Plus, it was his family's nets that the guy was stuck in... He wanted to make sure the guy was okay, even though he was given a wish for saving the male. In a way, Alvaro felt a bit guilty for accepting the wish... Gray was stuck in his net, and he saved him from his nets. Why should he have been given a wish? Since it was his net, shouldn't the guy be upset with him? Oh well, that is in the past and the guy is okay now. He was hoping the guy didn't mind hanging out with him. Some people just hated being around him- since he is openly homosexual. However, this was a new town! He was going to try and keep that fact not as noticeable as he use to have it. Then again, if someone asked him if he were gay he wouldn't lie. He's not ashamed of the fact, he just doesn't want to be alone because of that.

Offering the guest room was a nice idea, and he didn't think his father would mind. As the male spoke, he listened to him and smiled happily. At least until the end of the male's statement, ah... That's right, they didn't know the male that well. "I'll trust my gut, and it says you're a good guy! Also... I'll come up with something to tell my father." He informed the male, before he blinked a few times as the male spoke again. His nets? Looking over to where it was, he let out a soft sigh and shrugged his shoulders. "It's an old net, so I'll tell him that something big broke it." He told Gray and chuckled lightly. His father would believe it- unless he examined the ropes he had cut... Oh well, if he did that then he would just tell his father the truth of what happened. Of course, if he did that, his father would probably feel horrible for Gray and try every way possible to make it up to the male. That would be funny at first, then annoying after a while. Plus, his father needed to concentrate on work.

Listening to Gray, he smiled happily. Well, at least the guy was a fun guy! When he continued to speak, he nodded and started to lead the way. "It's about snack time for my father and me anyways, so I can get you something to eat easily." He informed the male with a chuckle, before he shivered lightly at the fact his clothes were wet. "Oh! Can't forget about shoes!" He pointed out, before heading back to grab his shoes- the ones he kicked off before jumping into the water to save Gray. Looking down at Gray's feet, he held them out to the male. "You should wear them, I'm use to rocky roads." He said, talking about the rocky roads up ahead that lead towards his home. A smile on his face, as he waited for the male to take them.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:27 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray watched him smiling deeply at the other male as he took in what was happening thankful that the other had stopped him from drowning due to the nets that he had not foreseen in the waters depths which he in fact should have. But honestly it would help him to stay away from his people for a little while because he knew for a fact that the guards and that would not come anywhere near him as long as he was never alone. He would have to stay with the other mail or someone even stay at the others home in order to stay safe from them coming and taking him away the moment that they knew that he was alone. He smiled over at the other taking a deep breath he turned in the direction he had seen the other male come from.

Hearing him talking about the shoes he blinked having not worn anything like that in all his years of life. A smile played over his lips as he accepted them though. "Thank you Alvaro this is very kind of you " he told him then started to follow him towards his home as soon as the shoes were on his feet. It felt strange to have such things on his feet but he wouldn't speak of it at least not yet since it was not something he wanted everyone to know since he floated around to most places he went being spoiled by his abilities.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:22 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

When he returned with his shoes, he handed them to the male. He wanted him to wear them, since they would be walking on some rocky roads on the way home. Alvaro was already use to it, so he didn't mind walking without his shoes on. Once Gray took them, he smiled more and watched him put them on. "You're welcome." He said before he started to think about what he would tell his father, so he could convince him to let Gray stay... Then again he could always tell the truth, his father would probably let him stay if he knew his net nearly drowned the male... But he would also probably be in trouble for not setting it up in the correct way so people could see them- even though he thought he had... As he headed home, he would glance to Gray and smile to himself. Gray was such a nice guy! Looking a head, he noticed an older man carrying multiple things, so he ran over to him and took some weight off. "Where are you headed? I'll help you carry them." He smiled and listened to where they would be going. "Eh?! I moved in a few houses down!" He chuckled, and the old man nodded and explained how Alvaro didn't look like someone he knew. They introduced themselves, before he looked at Gray and smiled. "We're all headed in the same way."  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:55 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray watched the other some as he got the shoes on his feet. A slight grin came over his face as he stood up following along with the other until they came up to the older male who was loaded down with things. He to strode forward and took some of the things from him. "Then you don't have to carry anything sir " he told him as he smiled at the two before starting to walk once more wanting very much to get alone with Alvaro but that was something he wasn't sure why other then the male was so nice and had saved his life which caused him to be very thankful. He would stop by the older males home until the male got the door open then he would place the items he carried inside on the table so that the man just had to sort them out and put them away.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:07 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Alvaro was happy to held the male with his things. It was just something he enjoyed doing, helping people. Even if the person didn't like him, he would always try to help a person out. When Gray took the rest of the things from the older male, they both smiled at him. The old man thanked them verbally, while Alvaro lipped the words 'thank you' to Gray. As they continued to walk with the male, he listened to stories of when the guy had been a young lad. He would chuckle at some spots, before they were at the older man's home.

They both waited for him to open the door, before he walked inside placing them down on the table with Gray. The guy thanked them again, before Alvaro told him it wasn't any trouble. A older lady walked in and looked at them, before he husband explained what happened. "Thank you very much, please do stop by with your father sometime soon." She said smiling happily at them, before Alvaro reached out and grabbed Gray's hand. "Sorry, but we need to get home. Have a wonderful day, and I'll ask my father to come by soon." He told the older couple, before heading outside with Gray. A happy smile on his face.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:35 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray gave the guy a smile to the older man and his wife nodding to Alvaro when he mouthed thank you to him. Feeling the other grabbing his hand and saying that they had to get home caused him to smile as he went with him from the older gentleman place on their way to what Alvaro called their home.

Once outside he gazed at the other "Alvaro I'm glad that your a kind person because if you weren't then me spending time with you like this would be extremely hard otherwise. " he told him in a soft whisper as he gazed back behind them seeing a guard of his fathers he frowned his hands going into fists. "Alvaro lets go please " he whispered chewing on his lower lip groaning lightly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:56 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Alvaro was enjoying Gray's company, and he wanted to head home quickly. Once they got outside, he heard the male's whisper and smiled to himself. A light blush on his cheeks, while he hummed softly. "I'm glad you think that, I use to be bullied because I was too kind." He chuckled lightly, before he noticed the male's expression changed. He stared at him, before he heard his request. He wanted to go? Looking around some, he held the male's hand in an reassuring way. "Okay, home we go." He told him softly, before he quickly made his way towards his own home. His feet were use to the ground, so he had no problems keeping a fast pace on the road. Soon enough they came to his house, before he hurried to help his father carry a box.

"Alvaro, I didn't expect you back so soon." The older man told him, before he noticed the other male. "Who is this? A friend?" He asked his son curiously. Alvaro smiled cheekily, as he nodded his head happily. Once more, Alvaro was standing next to Gray. "Gray this is my father, father this is Gray." he introduced them a bit too happily. Who wouldn't be happy!? His father looked at the male, before he held his hand out with a smile. "Call me pops, everyone in the city use to call me that." Alvaro's father told Gray with a smile.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:11 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

(( Gomen Gomen Gomen !!! ))

Gray sighed softly as he continued to chew on his lower lip as they walked towards the home of Alvaro who he was finding that he liked more and more rather quickly which shocked him but then again this male was actually nice to him and didn't insist on him doing what he wanted when he wanted hm to do it either. Taking notice that the other had no shoes on he sighed again. "Do you have another pair of shoes at home ?" he asked softly hoping that he did not wanting to cause him to go barefoot all the time because of him being there.

The guard that had been watching him a little to closely backed off frowning and shaking his head muttering under his breath. "The king is going to be rather pissed that we allowed his son the heir to the throne to not only get away but to get to a place were we are unable to intervene without exposing ourselves. " the one muttered to another shaking both their heads.

When they reached Alvaro's house he went to help with the box but Alvaro did it faster. A smile curved his lips as he took in the older gentleman and took his hand shaking it. "Hello pops its a pleasure to met you " he murmured taking in all the scents sights and such around him.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:40 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

(it's perfectly fine, don't worry about it xD ))

Alvaro was enjoying the male's company, and he wanted to make sure he kept the male happy. He was probably the only friend he would have and could possibly hang out with! Not only that, but he wanted to make sure the male was okay and healthy. A smile on his face, while he walked down the road with the guy. His gaze landing on his feet, when he heard Gray's question. Did he have another pair of shoes? A small smile on his face, as he nodded his head. "I have another pair for myself. Those are your shoes now." He chuckled lightly, before he noticed his father.

Going to help him with the box, he introduced the two males to each other. A smile on his face, as he watched Gray shake his father's hand and call him pops. A soft chuckle came from Alvaro, while Pops was more of a rumble. "It's a pleasure to meet you too, I hope my son isn't bothering you too much." His father chuckled again, before waving at his son in a playful manner. Alvaro just pouted muttering how he wasn't bothering Gray.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:01 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray smiled over at him his gaze never leaving Alvaro's even as they came to a stop. Soon after they stopped and he asked him about having another pair of shoes he heard him tell him that he did along with telling him that the ones on his feet now belonged to him. A chuckle escaped him since he was greatly used to walking around baefoot always had but that was not something he was going to spill to the happy male beside him. Instead he hugged him tightly then gazed into his eyes. "Awe thank you I will wear them until they fall off my feet promise " he told him happily.

Hearing the gentleman speaking teasing his son he giggled. "Nope pops Alvaro is not a bother at all. I'm very glad to have him around actually. He saved my life a little bit ago and for that I owe him greatly. " he admitted a small amount of what had hapened. His eyes danced in a rainbow of colors since in his excitment he was not monitoring the color of his eyes once more which he really needed to make sure to do or he was surely going to get caught.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:53 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Alvaro was happy to help the male, but he would try to contain his happiness to the best of his abilities. When he told the male the shoes was Gray's now, he was sure he would wear them when he needed to. That alone made him happy, but when he heard the chuckle he blushed lightly and looked down slightly. Why was he chuckling? Did he say something funny? When he hugged him tightly, he blinked a few times and hugged him back. Listening to him, he smiled and shook his head lightly. "Don't wear them in your sleep." He chuckled lightly.

Alvaro didn't enjoy hearing his father tease him like that, but at the same time he knew it was a tease and didn't mind it that much... Listening to Gray, his cheeks were an embarrassed pink and he rubbed the back of his neck lightly. His father looked at him questionable. "I'm glad you think that and that he saved you." His father said. When Alvaro looked at Gray, he noticed his eyes before he took ahold of his hands and started to head inside. "I'm going to show him my room." He told his father before he stopped and glanced at his dad. "The door will stay open." He told him and hurried inside again. His father knew he was a homosexual and who was Alvaro kidding, Gray was super sexy! When he went inside and pulling Gray behind him some, he told him sorry before looking around. "Your eyes..." He told the male and brought him to the bathroom to let Gray look at his eyes...  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:01 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray gave a huge smile when the other male hugged him back he took in a deep breath so that he could inhale his scent. It was rather funny that the male had no idea that the one who had saved him from drowning and had asked him to be his friend was a homesexual but he was not sure if he was that way himself or not for sure so he kept that part of himself to himself. No one needed to know about his private life but himself anyhow right he thought as he blinked stepping out of the hug his eyes still dancing like rainbows well the color of rainbows anyhow.

He could see something was different but not bad when father and son spoke to each other then he was being lead inside and before he could comment on the aspect of the fact that Alvero had told his father that he was going to keep the door open he was dragged to a mirror and shown his still dancing rainbow eyes. He sighed swallowing hard trying to think of something that Alvaro would believe rather then the truth so soon that would surely distroy any friendship they may or may not have together. "Listen Alvaro I'm talented in that I am able to mainipulate my eyes that is all there is to it. Please leave it be " he told him his voice trembling some as he worried that Alvaro would not drop the subject but would pursue it and in the end it would distroy their entire relationship. "Please Alvaro just let my eyes be they change colors sometimes no big deal honestly its no big deal." he repeated then slumped down against the wall sighing once more.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:12 am
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Alvaro enjoyed the hug he was given, so when the hug ended he was a bit sad. But he was okay with that, since it would've been awkward if they kept hugging. On top of that, his father knew how to embarrass him, but he was glad he stopped his teasing at that. Leading the male to the bathroom, he showed him his eyes and looked at him curiously. It was cool how his eyes change colors, but he was curious of why they did that. Watching him, he tilted his head to the side slight and listened to him. He was able to do that? However, the trembling voice worried him. Did he upset him?! Watching his body language and listening to his voice, he frowned some. Alvaro didn't mean to upset Gray!

"Cheer up Gray, if you want me to drop the subject I will. I didn't mean to upset you." He told him as he awkwardly stood there trying to think of something to do or say after that.His mind was all over the place, while he tried to come up with a topic changer. "Have you eaten today?" He asked him almost out of no where. What? That was a good topic changer, right?  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:58 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray enjoyed the hug as well but then hearing the other commenting about his eyes and how he didn't mean to upset him he sighed taking a deep breath. "Listen Alvaro you have to understand that I am able to do some things that normal people are not..." he whispered looking right into the others eyes. "But you can't tell anyone about this not even your father or I chance being carted away to some science lab to be exparimented on which would really suck. I know that I'm special but honestly I like to be free and live my life without being a human ginny pig. Do you understand what I'm telling you Alvaro ? Seriously it will put me in jepordy if you speak out about the things that I am able to do. Its mostly my eyes but I'm able to do other things as well." he admitted then left the room heading back to Alvaro's bedroom leaving the door open.

He slumped down onto the bed placing his face into his hands groaning. This was becoming more and more complicated and he was starting to wonder if he had mad the right choice in being Alvaro's friend rather then walking away right after he had saved his life. He had no idea why he had not done that but then again he had been running away from his fathers guards hating being locked away with no friends only having to train and hone his skills in order to become what his father wanted his successor. "This is so not fair " he grumbled as he trembled a little.

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff