Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] You shouldn't mess with me! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:35 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Donald kept his eyes focused on the other but he still managed to get them onto the bus and sitting in a seat part way back where he knew that those that sat there would not pay much attention to them. Hearing the other speaking and then the howling in the distance he frowned turning his gaze to the window for a moment not seeing out of the ordinary he sat back in his seat leaning against the seat. That is until Takeo got up and went to leave this causing him to attempt to stand so that he could stop him from leaving knowing that he was not in the greatest condition.

But he stopped and pulled his hand back when the other suddenly was sitting back down but not as well as he had the first time. His gaze swept over the other male fear starting to rush through him since the other told him that he had to go but now he was suddenly sleeping or at least that is what he seemed to be doing to Ducky but what really concerned him was the fact that there was a little creature of sorts peeking from the top of his shirt staring at him. "Takeo ?? Takeo ??? " he asked his voice shaking as his eyes bulged wide open but he still managed to reach into his bag grabbing a ruler he attempted to get the creature out figuring that it was that thing that was causing Takeo to sleep when he obviously didn't want to stay on the bus after hearing the howling and then this thing climbed into his shirt. He didn't make noise though or speak fearing alerting the driver or chaperons because they would be very upset with him for bringing a stranger onto the bus when it was dangerous to do so according to them. "Takeo wake up !!! Come on wake up please !!" he pleaded all the while still trying to remove the little creature with his ruler.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:35 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng
idk post... : D

User Image

Takeo couldn't stand the creatures his father was able to control, along with what those animals were able to do! For example, the little white creature in his shirt? Yea, its tail had a poison- not a deadly one- that could put even the devil's son out. No it couldn't put the devil to sleep, but that wasn't the point of that. Takeo fell asleep and stayed where he was, while the white creature listened to the human speak the young prince's so rudely. Could this guy not address a prince in the correct way? After all, the guy was just a human and Takeo was a demon that happened to be the devil's son. When the creature noticed it was trying to get him away, he avoided the thing and climbed about within the demon's shirt. The howls from outside sounded a bit closer, but they were still quite a ways away.

Takeo could hear the male, but he was still sleeping while he waited for the poison to pass by. The little white thing crawled out of his shirt, before it jumped onto the ruler. Balancing on it, it stared the male in the eyes. His tail was longer than a normal animal its size, and on the end it held a point to it that contained its poison. It did nothing but stare at the human, before flicking its tail at Takeo. Liquids left its tail and hit the demon, before the demon shifted slightly and snuggled up to the closest warm thing around him. He was still asleep, just now he was falling into a deeper sleep that would be like a normal nap. The creature patted the demon's head lightly, as he slept.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:46 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

(( Yeah I'm finally back so sorry things were hellish around here for a long time. I was really sick as was my mother and I had no internet for the longest time. But now things seem to be settling other then by April 1st at the latest I am moving again but things should move more smoothly when that happens. ))

Donald frowned deeply as he kept his eyes trained on the other male and once he noticed the creature of course his eyes never left it not wanting it to touch him in fear of what it was and what it could possibly do to him considering he had just witnessed it seem to put the male beside him to sleep. His heart hammered in his chest as he watched and tried to get the creature away from the demon who he had no idea even still that he was a demon nor the devils own son. He only knew that he was a cute male who seemed to be in need of help and he wanted to help as he always did.

As the creature jumped onto the ruler he gasped nearly dropping it but keeping it steady even when the little creature let lose liquid onto the male beside him he frowned taking notice of an open widow he stood carefully throwing the ruler creature and all out the window. Once he was done he went to the other male sighing deeply he got his backpack onto his back quickly before hoisting the other male into his arms. Now unsteady some because he was carrying a sleeping demon prince that he had no idea was even royalty. He strode as best he could from the bus ignoring other students cries and questions as they took notice nor did he pay attention to the chaperons who tried to get him to come back but on adrenaline he went in the opposite direction of the howling hounds trying to get the demon prince away since he had heard him clearly saying that he had to go. He assumed away from what was coming but he was unsure so he wanted to get him away.

He knew that to the south west there was another cave that was deep and good for hiding but he had to reach there and keep his tracks covered before the hounds and who knew what else came after them. "What he hell are you running from ?? " he muttered to the sleeping prince. "If you get me killed or arrested and put into jail I swear your going to regret it dammit Takeo." he hissed before grunting and moving a little faster with his load now shifted onto his other shoulder.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:28 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng
It's perfectly fine~ I understand life is life. Good luck with your move in April

User Image

Takeo hated those little white creatures, but he couldn't do anything about them when he didn't notice them. Once he was asleep, he was asleep for a while. His father was pissed, and the howls were quite aggressive. The demon prince knew that for sure, but he was just wanting to head out and not be near them. The little creature watched the human, trying to decide if he was a friend or foe. If this guy was a foe, he would definitely treat him the way he did to Takeo. However, the poison could possibly harm a human, since it was so strong to begin with. A soft sigh left his lips, before it noticed it was being dropped out the window.

The creature made a loud squeak noise, before it tumbled against the ground. It was quick to sit up an pout, before he glared at them. Tiny little eyes glared at the bus, before it went to go find the devil. The thing would have to go tell him about his son and who he was around. Takeo, on the other hand, was nuzzling closer to the human as he slept. His mind was a bit fuzzy about things, while his body started to find a way to fight against the poison he was given. However, he heard nothing the male said as he slept, he just continued to nuzzle close to the male's warmth.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:53 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Donald kept on going even as the prince nuzzled into him more which caused things to be hard because it felt so very nice and he just wanted to sit down and cuddle but he knew from the howling and that little creature that something was very wrong. His mind raced with why that creature had gone after the male that he had found or exactly what the male was because now he understood that being he was still alive after the creature injected him with something which he had no idea what or what effect it was having or would have other then the male was sleeping.

So he kept on going until he reached the cave he was destined to reach. Groaning he took Takeo into the very back side pocket corner in order to try and keep them hidden from view should those nasty hounds get this far and find them. Even though he knew that if they were found they were toast because he had them no within a little back cove of a cave all alone without anyone but themselves to help each other and right now Takeo was useless as he slept without waking. "Come on Takeo you need to wake up. I dont' know what that creepy little thing did to you but you can't let it hurt you. Come on wake up " he told him opening his shirt so that he could check his chest out in case the creature had left anything visable in the skin. He was worried sick but nothing would help them at the moment he knew.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:34 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Takeo slept soundly, as he would nuzzle the male and enjoy his warmth. No dreams or nightmares, just a nice calm sleep. While he slept, he ignored the howling of the demon hounds. They seemed to be even louder, when the little creature arrived to them and explained what happened. They were set on finding the prince soon, but they had no idea how long it would take if they guy was moving! When Takeo felt the cave wall on his back, he groaned lightly before he started to relax some.

He could hear him slightly, while his body started to heal itself. When his shirt was opened, the male would be able to see the little line from the little creature. It would be healing, but little droplets were oozing out of it. Right away it became a sphere that hardened and fell to the ground. You could hear the light echo of it hitting and bouncing on the cave floor. A moment later, he groaned and opened his eyes slightly. His vision was blurred, but he moved to brush his chest off. "Damn thing..." He muttered and brushed the little droplets off his chest. "Always takes too long to get an antidote for the stupide thing..." He continued to mutter before he leaned and nuzzled closer to the warmth.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:51 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Donald frowned but he knew that this cave would keep them hidden at least for a little while. He was rather worried though that Takeo would not wake up and that the creature had caused him to go into a coma or something equally as sinister. He reached up with one hand to touch the other male closer then removing his shirt but he pulled back not wanting to have him wake up with himself fondling the other.

His eyes went wide though as he took notice of what was happening from where the creature had done its deed on the other male. He gasped though as Takeo sat up brushing his chest off and speaking about the creature as though he knew all about the little odd thing that had attacked him. "Takeo whats going on ? Just what was that thing and what the hell did it want with you ? I can tell now clearly you have been hiding some things from me since we met and I want answers. What if that thing had attacked me ?? Now we are stuck in this cave far away from civilization trapped like wild animals and you do realize that the chaperons and such from my trip will be looking for me as well. They wont be looking for you because you were not on the list but I was and I'm not accounted for because I am here with you hiding from God knows what that is out to do God knows what to you or me or even perhaps to us both. Now kindly explain yourself " he hissed hands going to his hips as he stared intently at the other backing away a little.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:16 am
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Takeo may have woken up, but he knew he wouldn't be able to stand for a bit longer. That creature sucked! And his father knew he hated that thing the most, since his body took so long to let it pass by. However, he would deal with that later on. Right now, he was brushing aside the way his body disposed of the creatures' poison. While he did that, he muttered to himself almost forgetting about the human. When he remembered about him, he looked at him then there surroundings. Did the bus transform into a cave looking thing? Could a bus do that? Hearing his name, he looked at the male and listened to him speak. So many things the male was saying... But he understood why he was saying everything he was. However, he wasn't keeping a secret, he was just never asked if he was human. That's all... But Takeo decided he wouldn't speak that, since it would probably piss of Donald... Yea, he would keep his mouth shut, since he enjoyed the boys company.

When he started to speak God's name, he glared and cringed slightly. He remembered seeing his father and that guy fight before, while he was just a toddler... It was horrible! He came to hate that guy, since he hurt his father so much! Looking away from him, he stayed seated where he was and sighed heavily. "My father is looking for me, since I left Hell without his guidance. I call that little thing Fluff-Ball of Hell... That name pisses it off, but that is what I call it. My father refers to it as Sleep Keeper. And it only attacks its targets and anything that gets in the way of it attacking its target." He explained before sighing heavily when he heard how close the hell hounds were. "I didn't mean for you to get involved, but what has happened has happened... Now calm down, if you give me a few more moments to recover, then I can summon my demon hounds and I can have one drop you off near the buses. No biggie." He chuckled, before he looked seriously at the male.

"Also... My father is the Devil himself...." He told him before relaxing against the wall waiting for the human to try and run away in fear. Takeo wouldn't blame the male if he did that, but it would be sad because he was enjoying the male's company.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:47 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Donald's eyes went wide as he watched the other carefully still very much worried about him. He shrugged for a moment wondering greatly what the other was thinking about but he was not about to press him unless he actually spoke up about it. Even though he was yelling at the other the way that he was it didn't matter that was only because he was a caring individual. Sucking in a deep breath he stared at the other once more wanting very much to know what the hell was going on and what Takeo was running from or for that matter who?

Hearing him speaking though was a very shocking explanation causing him to gasp and blink rapidly. "What are you talking about ??? Seriously ???" he asked his voice high and shrll even though he had not meant it to be that way when he opened his mouth. Taking in a deep breath he rolled his head some trying to sort out in his head just what was actually being told to him about the male that was sitting or was it standing beside him now ? He wasn't sure of things since he was stuck trying to grasp the aspect that Takeo had just informed him that he was in fact the devils son! "Your what now ?" he asked having been raised in a very strickt Christain home. It would not be easy now that Takeo had made that information known for Donald to keep from fleeing and fast.

"Do you really think a God fairing person such as myself would allow themselves to assossiate with the devil ?? Oh forgive me the devils son ??" he shot at him angrily. "I have to go but you do what you have to in order to get to where ever your going and that creature it was creepy. Don't worry about the things I gave you they are yours for sure. Goodbye Takeo it was a pleasure to meet you and I hope that things work out for you." he muttered then turned to leave stumblign along as his mind was not on his walking as it should have been.

He started out of the cave getting out of it quickly only to run right into someone or something which was hot and rather strong. It was like running into a hot brick wall which caused him to gasp and fall backwards onto his rear end.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:15 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng
I fell in love with these pictures >u<

User Image
Demon Hound 1 Demon hound 2 Demon hound 3

His gaze was on the male, as he spoke to the male. The fact he was a demon would probably freak out the male, so he was waiting for him to have some kind of freak out. Humans probably wished that there were different species besides humans, but then they freaked out when they realized that there were other kinds of species around the world. Such a predictable thing- or so his father told him. This was his first time on earth, so he wasn't sure if everything his father told him was true or not. His gaze was on the male, as he listened to the male's voice become a high shrill of a question. He chuckled at that, while he waited for it to get through the males head of what he had just said. He wasn't exactly sure how the male would take all of this, but he would just keep quiet and let it sink in all the way. When he took a deep breath and rolled his head, he chuckled again and listened to the next question.

"I'm a demon, the son of the Devil." He answered him like it was no big deal. When he spoke again, he blinked a few times and flinching slight at the name 'God' once more. Oh... That just sucked! This guy was getting on his good side, and he turned out to be one of the God followers? What were they called on Earth? Christian? That sounded about right, but he kept quiet and listened to him talk out of anger. A heavy sigh left his lips, when he finally came to saying goodbye. Of course he would leave after hearing what he had informed the human of. Staying where he was, he let his body finish killing off what the little creature had done to him. His eyes were closed, while he listened to the male leave him in the cave alone before he noticed the sound of someone running into someone. Huh? Was his father already here? Forcing himself to stand, he rolled his shoulders some and moved his feet around some more until his body started to feel better. It didn't take that long, so he took off running to the entrance of the cave. While he did that, he whistled a rather eerie whistle.

Right away, he heard paws hitting the ground next to him. Once more he made another eerie whistle at a different tune. It didn't take long for a red and black blur to show above the Christian boy, before it landed in front of him. It looked like a wolf... Just about two or three times bigger than it. The demon hound next to Takeo helped him stand, before Takeo whistled once more. That whistle was longer and it was horrible to listen to. The ground ended up shaking, before Takeo fell and hit a third creature before it jumped out of the ground. Takeo had five trust worthy demon hounds, but he only had enough energy to summon two... Yet he summoned three, but he was too tired to really do much. Because of that his human form faded to give him energy to stay away for a while. Nope, he didn't even shift to half way between forms, he went straight to the full demon form- well somewhat. The pain was horrible, but he bit it down as the third hound- the one he was on hurried out of the cave. Three hounds, one demon, and one human was at the entrance of the cave.

His gaze landing on Donald, before he looked at the person he ran into. "It's my eighteenth birthday, I am allowed to travel here now." He stated to the person coldly, as he made sure Donald was okay. Takeo didn't want to involve the human in something that was between himself and his father... It was bad enough the male didn't want anything to do with him anymore...  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:47 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Donald let out a gasp as he felt the devil place his hands onto his shoulders not long after he had run right into him. Not to long after that though he heard the whistling which had him cringing and covering his ears groaning at the shear intense sound of it which cut him to the core. His eyes went wide as he felt the heat and pressure on his shoulders intensify to a degree that felt as though it was leaving third degree burns on his pale flesh. He swore that he could smell burning flesh as well which had him whimpering just as Takeo came out of the cave riding on a hound.

The devil laughed as he squeezed even more tightly onto the pale humans shoulders his eyes staring at his son with mirth in them. "You may be eighteen now and allowed to travel here if you choose to Takeo but going without warning or alering me to what you are doing does not fly and you know it." he hissed shoving Donald down until the human let out a yelp landing on his hands and knees. The humans shoulders were an angry red color from the intense burn which had rapidly spread over his upper arms as he lay on the ground. "Now Takeo enough of this lets go home right now and you can explain to me why just because you are eighteen now it means that you can do what ever you want without alerting me? " he muttered stepping towards him. "Do you realize that this lowely human could be dangerous and out to hurt you ?" he asked raising a brow as his own demon hound growled sharply and started to bite at the humans legs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:03 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

User Image

Takeo couldn't believe his father was hurting Donald! Then again he should have seen that coming... Frowning at that, he told his father that he was eighteen now. Of course he was going to come here! He wanted to explore Earth! There were so many thing he wanted to experience and enjoy, while he pretended to be human and fit in... Not being the prince of Hell and having so many demons after him every day. Watching Donald, he listened to his father speak to him. He should have warned his father he was coming, but he didn't want to wait for his father's approval to just take a look around here! Flinching slightly, when he saw his father shove Donald down. His gaze landed back onto his father and listened to him speak. He wanted him to explain why he came here without warning him? Oh lets see... For the past two or three years he's been talking about coming to Earth on his eighteenth birthday!

He stayed where he was and watched his father, before he heard him speak about Donald and the growl made him look over to his father's demon hound. "Stop it!" He yelled and got one of his own demon hounds to attack his father's- even if it was worried about doing that. He held onto the demon hound he was on and glared at his father. "He was leaving because he found out I was a demon, you didn't need to hurt him!" He yelled before looking to the side clearing his throat some. He didn't want the boy to fear for his life or anything, but he couldn't fight his father and win... Especially not with only three demon hounds and a tired Takeo... He would just have one of his hounds get Donald away from here... That sounded like a decent plan!  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:24 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

"Takeo" Donald managed to whisper as the demon hound wripped harshly into his leg. He let out a shrill cry as pain seared through him even after the hound backed off at the devils comand. Donald curled into a ball agony filling him at the gashes on his legs from the hound as well as the massive intense burns on his upper arms and shoulders. Tears spilled rapidly down his cheeks but he didn't make another sound as he listened to the devil and his son speaking to each other more like arguing. He started to pray silently for his God to save him to deliver him from this pain when darkness over took him.

"Takeo you fool !" he hissed at his son as he glared right back at him. "You have forgotten that some humans are dangerous to us in their own right." he told him then frowned his demon hound coming to sit at his side with the simple nod of his head. "Takeo this human wants nothing more then to have you die at his hands or that of his father. " he hissed. "You do realize that this particular humans father has been a thorn in my side for years but I have not touched him because of the one who you have known to be against me and attacking me since you were very very young. " he informed him. "Now come on you do the honors and kill this pathetic human sending a message to his father or I will do it myself. " he hissed stepping closer to the human kicking him lightly laughing when there was no movement or sound from the unconcious human.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:07 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

User Image

He couldn't stand the way Donald said his name... He couldn't stand that he was being hurt for being around him... He couldn't stand the fact he wouldn't ever be able to beat his father! Takeo hated the sound of Donald cry of pain, and he hated the fact that he was curling up into a ball! There were so many things he hated at the moment. However, his father probably topped the list right now. Sure he usually admired his father, but Donald was a harmless kid! What could the human boy do to him? He didn't seem to physically be strong enough to pin him down, plus he was such a nice kid. He didn't deserve any of this at all. It was Takeo's fault that the kid was being hurt! No, hating his father was second on his list. He hated himself the most right now. If he never came here without informing his father, then Donald would never have been in this situation!

Listening to his father, he glared hatefully at him. The demon hound by his fathers side now, before he looked away from his father. Donald's father has been a thorn in his father's side for years? He didn't really notice that, but now that his father brought that up it made sense. However, he still said nothing and listened to him speak. A heavy sigh leaving his lips, as he brought up the fact that Donald's father was working with the one that had been attacking and hurting his own father since he was so young. Frowning, his mind started to argue with what to do and what not to do. Should he just leave Donald to die? No... He couldn't do that! Glaring at his father again, he quickly got off of the demon hound he was on- despite being tire, and hurried over to Donald. "Leave him alone, I'll handle this." He told his father and signaled his first demon hound by his side, then his second one, and lastly his third on by his side. However, the third one threw Donald onto the first one's back and it took off.

"Sorry.. But I don't see him as a threat." He told him as the second hound blocked his father hounds and Takeo glared at his father standing in front of him with the third one going to follow the first one to help keep Donald safe. Of course it was worried about Takeo, but it did as it was commanded and followed the other demon hound.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:55 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Donald lay panting when he was awake whimpering in pain but quiet and still when he was unconcious which he was most of the time. He did wake up though enough to hear Takeo say that he didn't think that Donald was a threat just before he was wisked onto the hounds back and taken away from the pricne and his father. These things barly crossed his mind though as he was once more lost into darkness once more.

The devil glared at his son reaching out he took hold sharply of his wrist yanking him against him. "Takeo stop this foolishness that human will be your downfall." he hissed shaking his head before he shoved him away. "Would you really betray your own father ?? Are you willing to take the risk of being cast out of hell your home the only place that you have ever known? To lose everything and for what ?? A pathetic human ? What is it that you see in that pathetic human anyhow? He is weak and pathetic ." he muttered shaking his head some. "Now Takeo tell me what is it you choose ? Will you choose the human who you've known for what a few hours or your flesh and blood father who has raised you and taught you everything that you know ?" he asked hands going to his hips.

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff