Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Rabid [w/KillerKiwi] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 2:23 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Nathan grinned, heaving the deer along as Calie'l opened the door form him and pulled the body in to the cool, basement-like space. And to the side the hunter spotted a barrel of salt at the ready to preserve the meat with. He dragged the doe until it was in the middle of the room, then took off the hanging rabbits and the bow he'd borrowed; putting the unnecessary object and rabbits to the side to deal with later. It had been a good day; a lucky one. All-in-all, Nathan thought his life was starting to actually look pretty good at the moment. Whistling a little to himself, he knelt down by the dead deer and pulled out his hunting already-bloodied hunting knife and began the delicate process of slicing the deer from the lower neck all the way down to her gut. Then he carefully harvested the organs one-by-one, butting the ones he was going to preserve for use in one bucket and the useless ones in another.

He was just about to get down to the tough work of getting the lungs and heart when Calie'l spoke up, making the cursed man freeze mid-stab with his knife. A priest. A priest was looking for him; well ******** hell that was not good. Nathan felt dread build up in him, along with anger. Stupid ******** priests should mind their own business; he was working to get better and Cal could help with that, damn it all! Didn't that count for anything?! He knew he was a damned monster, but at least he was getting it fixed! And the real icing on the cake was hearing the wizard rationally say it would be best he avoid going into town.

He had the urge to march right into town and tear into whatever feeble holy man had gotten between him and his potential ********, but Nathan sighed hotly and stabbed roughly into the deer instead, pushing aside muscle and ribs to tear out lungs, and then the massive muscle that was the deer's heart. The work wasn't half as bloody as tearing into a living man would've been, but luckily the moon was small enough for Nathan to be content with this much.

"I borrowed your bow; hope ya don't mind," Nathan grunted roughly, letting the heart fall with a wet, heavy plop into the 'to use' bucket of organ meat. "It was good luck, anyhow ... I'm usually a pretty a pisspoor-shot. Even ... ah, damn it all. Once the b*****d moves on I'll get myself a good, damned ********," Nathan said, half to himself and half to the wizard. "Bloke shouldn' stay long, so long as he doesn't think I'm still here. What'd ya tell him, anyway?"

He paused in his work, hands bloody as he turned to look curiously at the wizard who was just as damned in the eyes of the church as he was. Nathan smiled a little, not unlike a kid that liked to pull pranks. "Did you put a little hex on him or anything?"

((Hmmm; want to timeskip a few days/week to let the moon get bigger and up the tension~? >D ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 4:41 pm
knux33

Calie'l watched the others frustration with a mild bit of amusement, though the comment about the ******** was a bit irritating, Calie'l chose to ignore that comment seeing as he knew it was exactly the opposite of what the man should be doing at the moment. Nathan should be staying away from screwing around but of course the man was a bit of a fool and wouldn’t. Calie'l huffed at the others hexing comment, about ready to hex the man himself as his patience ran slim, Calie'l was starting to think this whole helping things was going to be a bigger pain in the a** than he thought it would be.

"I told him you ran through and caused me some trouble then left. I don't know if he will leave and no I didn't hex him. Believe it or not Wizards are not overly fond of hexing people. It's something you have to do purely out of hate and it's meant to kill someone. When you hex someone it takes a bit of your humanity away." Then again Calie'l didn't have much humanity to him. He wasn't really human and beside the children he cared for he didn't care much for people… This helping he was doing was his good deed for the month.

"Thank you for the deer, I will start on dinner while you finish up." Calie'l took the fresh organs instead of leaving those to be stored, they were always better fresh, then he left to go make food for the both of them.

This continued to be a habit it seemed as the week drug on and moon grew fuller and fuller. Tensions grew higher as the priest still wasn't leaving but Calie'l tried to keep Nathan from doing anything idiotic as he fed the mans growing appetite. Though Calie'l knew just how to sate the beast for longer and longer as he got hungrier… wolves didn't eat cooked meat. Calie'l didn't mind though, his race often ate raw meat instead of cooked just because it was easier to bite into. Though as Nathan ate more and more, the man having to hunt for more, Calie'l wondered if there was a way he could slow the others metabolic rate so that he wouldn’t devour everything.

That would most likely help the hunger during changes as well, make it all but vanish if he was given something ready for him to eat, Calie'l assumed that wouldn’t be too hard to do. Currently Calie'l was sitting on his porch yet again, though the children were not with him this time, he wore a lose thin robe instead of the normal thick fabrics he often wore and he soaked up the sun streaming through the trees. It was always funny to him how his skin like this was so pale but also still slightly pink, even though that was normal, it reminded him a little of the color he naturally had… though he wouldn’t let that be seen. Calie'l shifted his bare legs in the rays of light, it was still early morning, he wasn't expecting Nathan to wake yet or anyone to come by so he was just relaxing in only a robe.

((Calie'l is very irritated with Nathan but probably not as irritated and frustrated as Nathan is biggrin ))  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 7:34 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Nathan felt his small attempt at being at least a little joking and comradely against 'the man' fall flat on the seemingly ice-cold wizard. Sure enough Cal would smile, or put on the caring face, but beyond that the wizard hardly seemed ... like a 'real' guy. Nathan was used to a life where things weren't hidden; where people complained openly and didn't hide grievances from others. To have to hide a part of himself was odd enough for him, but it made sense considering what it was he was hiding. And even with that he could still be himself most of the time. But the wizard was ... hollow. Like a flat shadow of a man instead of someone who would laugh and talk and cry (except when he was around kids, but that seemed to be the one exception). And of course seeing the other just irked at his own frustrations was enough to make Nathan a bit sour towards him, and getting stuck with nothing to do but jack himself off for the little relief that route offered the cursed man nothing but the local wildlife to vent his frustrations at.

But unfortunately Nathan was stuck with a hunting range within half a day's walk of Cal's home, which made hunting pickings grow slimmer as time went on. A week's worth of feeding him hadn't decimated the local wildlife population yet, but Nathan was sure with the villagers also getting their local meats and treats from the woods, he wouldn't be able to stay here long (or so he thought; Calie'l hadn't sprung the whole 'raw meat' deal on him yet). Hopefully by the time the moon turned full the wizard would be able to fix him ... or, at least, that was what Nathan was praying for as he woke with an ache throbbing through his whole body. It was a hot pulsing that came in waves in-time with his heart beat, like an ocean of hot fire that kept crashing in onto him. Damn, Nathan had never felt this bad before; he'd gone without food, shelter, water ... but this was the first time in his memory since puberty he'd had to go for so long without some sex.

With a groan Nathan forced himself to get up, because he knew by now his hand was no good as a replacement for a warm human body. No; helping himself along just made him more frustrated in the long run, so he just got dressed earlier than usual and grabbed his hunting gear. Jokingly (because the lady of a house could take jokes better than the damned wizard could) asking: "Damn, think you could get me a room with someone to ******** in it?"

Only for the man to open the door and stand there ... stunned. Red light glinted and shined off of red hair; sunlight seeming to almost give the skin of the robed figure a ethereal glow in the morning light, the world around the warlock still sparkling and fresh with morning dew. Nathan couldn't feel his toes, and stood there like a stunned fish with his mouth hung open before snapping his jaw shut when he realized it was the wizard sitting there looking so damned pretty. It was a minor turn-off but at this point Nathan was sure he could probably find any willing bed partner pretty; which he was reasonably certain the wizard was not. Cal heard him griping often enough, so if the redhead was willing Nathan was sure Calie'l would've said so just to get the cursed man to shut up about it.

"Ha, ha. Very funny," Nathan said dryly to the house, before stepping forward and just looking out at the woods and keeping his eyes off of the wizard. "s**t ... hey. Calie'l ... look you think you could procure me some friendly company for the night? I'm goin' stir-crazy here," Nathan pleaded. "Look, it doesn't even have ta be a lady, alright? There has to be at least one dandy in this town who'll take copper coin for a night, right?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:08 pm
knux33

Calie'l jumped when he heard Nathans voice, not having been paying attention, and quickly covered himself up as a blush spread on his face. He wasn't one to show off skin in any fashion, to be out in public about who he was, so it was a little embarrassing to be caught off guard. Calie'l heard the others question and thought that perhaps it would be best if he did find someone for the other to screw around with… maybe even one for himself. Calie'l shifted on the porch and cleared his throat "I am sure I can find someone." His voice was a little higher than normal, from surprise and embarrassment, he quickly jumped up and headed for the door of his home.

"I'll go into town since the children won't be out here but you won't have to pay for the person I will find. I think it's not exactly the best to sleep with the whores in this town are a bit… well their job is theirs." Calie'l knew most of them were not human and he really didn't want Nathan interacting with other races while he was still so unstable. Calie'l stepped into his home, leaving the door open so that Nathan could follow him… the house leading straight to Calie'ls room at the moment. "I don't know what you prefer but I assume if a man comes around you certainly don’t want to be the lady." Calie'l chuckled a little and pulled out some pants.

"I won't be gone all day for this so just don't worry about hunting for now." Calie'l pulled on the lower clothes under the robe before he disappeared behind a partition to change his shirt. He came out a moment later in his same loose clothing. It did absolutely nothing to show off what he looked like under his clothes, his actual form being very well toned but with softer edges. He had a great body he hid more often than not and only his family knew what he really looked like. Calie'l grabbed one of his cloaks and headed for the door "Clean yourself up yeah? Eat and just… generally be good. The house likes you so she won't do anything but do try to stay out of my study… You can use y bigger bath if you want." Calie'l seemed to be in a much better mood than usual which was odd.

For Calie'l though it was normal, he had good and bad days, he grew frustrated but a good bit of sun relaxed him and let him think. He knew most people could not last without sex even if he could so he decided he would just bend for this. Calie'l guessed if it was a woman he picked up he could just spell them to make it so they couldn’t get pregnant but that was… difficult. Calie'l sighed and pulled up his hood before heading for town. It was a short walk and once he reached town there were a great many people milling about in the streets for the current open market. This was another reason he was so okay with it… Calie'l just preferred that Nathan not sleep with those who live in his home. Nothing against Nathan but Calie'l knew most of them.

Calie'l stood off to the side of the market, against a wall, silently for quite a long while. He had a few people come up to speak with him, ask if he was selling anything or where things were being sold, and he would always tell them where. He was looking for someone safe to take back to Nathan at the moment and finally he figured he had found someone. A young man who seemed well put together but obviously looking for a different kind of thing to do than buy goods. Calie'l approached the young man and spoke to him in hushed tones before the male was following him out of the market.

"You are not going to murder me are you?" The young man said in hushed tones, his blue eyes rather wide, he was a rather cherubic looking guy with blond curls and soft lips. Perhaps a bit more girly than most men but also from what Calie'l had heard the guy knew what he was looking for in a guy. "No, not at all, I am just trying to help my friend as I said. No need to worry and I will let you two do as you please while I leave. If anything does go wrong though your will both have a way to contact me so don't worry." The young man nodded and Calie'l took him to the shack with a small smile, when they arrived he shouted out for Nathan, knowing the house would direct the man in the right way, then just motioned to the young man. "Here you two go. Have your fun." Calie'l watched the young man step up then waited to see what would happen before turning to go to the inn for a drink. He'd decided against getting some for himself.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:40 am
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Nathan felt a profound sense of relief that the wizard was going to help him out with this, eagerly following the embarrassed wizard (another new emotion he hadn't seen on the other's face before; there might be hope for the hermit yet, Nathan thought). "Damn straight I'd rather be the 'man' in the relationship," the brown haired man chuckled, shouldering his hunting gear and glad to have the day off from hunting since he now had something else worthwhile to do with his time; and to ease his frustration as well. Nathan's eyes glanced around the wizard's room, not surprised to see it just as grand, if not grander, than his own. Though what was a little weird was Calie'l being so ... nice. But not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth, Nathan just grinned and nodded, hurrying off to the big bath once Calie'l had left. He conversed gleefully with the house as he dunked and scrubbed himself into a more presentable condition, trimming his hair and beard as best he could and putting on a nice pair of pants, but not wearing anything beyond that. It seemed counter productive to put on anything more, after all; the pants would be coming off soon enough.

Nathan was dry and pacing by the time the redhead finally returned ... and with one hell of a pretty-looking young man. The cursed man had to hand it to Cal; he knew how to pick 'em all right. The brown haired man had opened the door and grinned, gesturing with barely-contained enthusiasm for the curly haired blond to come on inside. Finally; a real reason to break in that large cushy bed he had. "Don't worry, I don't bite. Too much, anyway," Nathan said, letting Cal do what he wanted. "My friends call me Fetch; what can I call you?" Nathan inquired of the young man lightly putting a hand on the other's arm. Smooth skin; very nice. But Nathan smiled, wanting to be nice; even as bad as he was, he was still man enough for this to be a mutually beneficial experience for the both of them.

"Say, how about I get us both a glass of something nicely alcoholic to drink, then we head to the bedroom?" Though even when being nice this was still business; Nathan really wanted to screw the pretty young man on every available soft surface in Caliel's nice house ... and was likely to be doing so for the next several house, leaving a trail of hickies along the blond's skin.

((Mm-hm~))

At the in, the easily-spottable priest was sitting at a small table by himself, looking like he was frowning as he reread a letter he'd gotten the day before. Father Lucas (the albino priest) could not figure out where Nathan could have gone. According to this letter, the other priest should be in town anytime today ... and yet there had been no sign of Nathan in any of the towns down the road. Not a hide nor a hair, not even when the other priest had set 'bait' out, too. Lucas sighed to himself, sitting back in his chair and wondering when the other priest was going to show up, but figured the other would take his sweet time combing the forests and other likely spots even in town itself before coming to the inn to seek him out.

The albino blinked, noticing Calie'l come in, but did not approach the teacher, thinking the redhead had already said all he knew. Instead the man reread the last letter again and hoped he would not having to be traversing the wilds with the other priest in search of this monster; it would be like looking for a tree in the forest; searching for a wild thing in the woods. Plus, from what he could tell from the sinful murdering rapist's past, the possessed woodsman would be far more at home in the woods than a simple father like himself would be. Lucas sighed, and hoped the other priest, who was quit a bit better at this work, would find the man they were looking for instead of such a hunt being required. Though, perhaps he could trouble the teacher for some more of that salve before they left, if that was the case. The stuff did work quite well for his sensitive skin, after all.

Lucas stood, going over to where Calie'l was sitting and giving the man a smile. "Hello, I hope you don't mind me joining you a moment. Nice weather we're having, isn't it? I'm Father Lucas; we didn't have much chance to introduce ourselves last time," the albino said, taking a seat. "I was wondering if at all possible, if I could trouble you for some more salve?" Lucas asked politely, smiling ... though there was someone across the inn room, smiling as well with bright red hair the same shade as Calie'l's ... and eying the wizard knowingly. This male had longer hair than Calie'l, with it tied back and down to his shoulders, though the family resemblance between their faces was obvious enough. But what on earth was Veri'l doing in town? Because the wizard's brother had made it obvious on more than on occasion how much he really did not enjoy being around human beings. Hell, the man hardly visited his brother at all, and yet here he was, out of the blue, just there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:13 pm
knux33

Calie'l sat at the bar sipping on his drink and honestly trying to ignore what was going on at his house as the living thing gave of signals of distress for some reason. Apparently the house was not to fond of Nathan sleeping around with the kid, then again Calie'l had not been overly fond of the idea either. They would both just have to deal though, the house couldn’t right expel the men if Calie'l let them in, but that was neither here nor there. Calie'l looked up when he heard a voice next to him then saw the priest from before taking a seat next to him and starting to talk.

The red head wasn't overly fond of priests, they had a habit of burning at the stake before asking questions, but this man seemed a little… less likely to do that. Calie'l wasn't going to test that theory though as he stared at the albino for a good moment he realized the man was asking for more of that salve he had made him. Calie'l hummed for a brief moment then he nodded. "I can get you more but you will need to wait till tomorrow. I will bring it by here." To be honest the red head was hoping that this meant the priest would be gone soon.

He went silent after that, turning back to his drink, when he felt a stare on him, it was far from pleasant to know someone was looking at him. Calie'l started looking around and then he spotted who he had felt staring at him and an anger flared up inside of him. The male got off his stool and walked over to the other, grabbing him by the collar, and pulled him to his feet before pulling him out of the Inn. This man was his brother yes but that didn't mean he was overly pleased to see him… even more so when they looked so much like siblings and Calie'l had told the village he had no family.

Outside Calie'l released his brother then glared at the man. "What are you doing here all of a sudden? I told you that if you were to visit to go straight to my home and WAIT for me." Calie'l knew that part of the reason he was so on edge was because his home was currently getting more and more aggravated for some unknown reason. "Look Veri'l I don't have time for this so please whatever you need just… hurry up." Calie'l looked around him and realized he had been gone for quite a while and hopefully soon Nathan would be finished.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:32 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

The small, polite smile grew on Lucas' face at the incognito wizard's reply, glad for the redheaded teacher's positive reply. "Then I will be here tomorrow. My room is the second on the left upstairs; feel free to find me there if you do not see me in the common room." Lucas straightened his glasses and pushed the letter deeper into his pocket, before taking a sip of his own non-alcoholic drink. When he next opened his mouth the redhead was suddenly standing and leaving. The whitehaired man pursed his lips at the lack of a proper goodbye (being a bit of a stickler for basic etiquette after his few months spent teaching young boys in another church before he'd been given this line of duty) but simply went back to his own meal. It was impossible not to notice the redhead drag a similar-looking male out of the inn, as Lucas had kept a small amount of attention on the red-head teacher, but thought nothing of it. He finished his meal, drink, and retreated to his room, for some solitude and the chance to dig into his pack for his quill, ink, and parchment.

Shortly, the priest was writing a quick, crisp letter. He detailed his lack of success and near-tardiness of his companion in this hunting endeavor, also noting the positive economy within the town he was in. Report complete, he donned his cloak and hurried downstairs and out the front, heading down the road towards the messenger's hut with a quick pace and not even looking at Calie'l's way as he went, his own business on his mind.

Veri'l was struggling not to smirk at Calie'l's rather pissed-off demeanor as he was pretty much dragged out of the humble inn and out to the street. He held his hands out a-peekabo, half to show he wasn't here to cause trouble and half to sarcastically give an innocent 'What?' gesture.

"Temper, temper Calie'l," he said with a chuckle, wondering what had his brother's fuse so short; though it wasn't like Calie'l ever bothered with brother's embraces or other affectionate nonsense with him anyway. They weren't exactly what anyone (of human species or otherwise) would call 'close'. "I'm here to trade some silverbell wine for some of your human-brand teas, if you do want to just cut to the chase," Veri'l said with a long sigh and eyeroll, well-known for loving to draw things out and leisurely get things done. Then again with the two of them so long lived thanks to half of their parentage, time really was a luxury they could (normally) afford.

"And, you know," Veri'l added and pushed his long ponytail of red hair over his shoulder, turning to head towards Cal's home, "I might've been more inclined to wait there if there was anything worthwhile to do while waiting. You haven't changed up your home layout in more than half a century, brother. A scholar like you may not mind the books, and the chaotic order, and the same rooms, but I for one find visiting the same place more than a couple dozen times ... dull. Horribly dull. Why not have an interior decorator spruce up the place and get some new furniture for me to yap at you about, hmmmm?"

Laying in bed, Nathan panted contently after their most recent bout of fooling around, one hand around the blond's waist and tracing little nonsense patterns onto the smooth skin of the young man's belly. The whore was as hairless as a well-groomed woman would be, and aside from the whole not having rests thing (and having the dangly bit between his legs of course), Nathan had hardly noticed much of a difference. It had been a nice, long ride ... more than one ride, actually, and though Nathan was not entirely sated, he could tell the young blond was rather anxious to leave now that the job had been done to apparent satisfaction. The cursed man didn't blame the kid; the magical house still gave him the heeby-jeebies from time-to-time even now; mostly when teapots poured themselves and some duster danced by doing it's job with no one using it for cleaning.

But Nathan really wished he had enough coin to buy-out the kid for the next few days. The wolf-man hardly had anything better to do, and Nathan knew the ache for a lay would start up soon enough again. It was need for him, like thirst or hunger; and just the thought of getting stuck without any hope of getting another warm body to grind against as the moon got even fuller made Nathan want to whine and not let go of his little boy-toy. Like a dog with a gnawed bone refusing to give it up, Nathan wanted to hold onto his little bit of a** until there was nothing left.

It was the fact his body now wanted a nice nap and was pretty incapable of another ******** for the moment that helped Nathan let go and sit up with a yawn. His brain had a pleasant buzz in it from the alcohol he'd swiped from Cal's cellar, and his lust was quiet for now. He felt better than he had in a long while, and even though he knew it wouldn't last Nathan was in high spirits and escorted the kid to the door. The curly-headed blond dressed and Nathan just with a loose robe around himself to cover his nakedness.

"See ya some other time then," Nathan said with a saucy wink, while opening the bedroom door (which led immideatly outside ... and was it Nathan's imagination, or did the door pretty much swing open almost as if on its own accord?).  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:09 pm
knux33

Calie'l glared at his brother and watched the man turn and starting heading for his house, time still not up on Nathan and the guy he had gotten him, before Calie'l reached out and yanked his brother back to him. "Do not lie to me, do not insult my way of living, and get to the point. You and I both know I have a short temper for this kind of thing and right now it has run even shorter so either you cooperate or I will throw you through trees yet AGAIN and you better hope I pick the softer one's." Calie'l hissed at the man. Most people would see his actions as completely hostile, no way to treat a brother, but to be honest it was the best Calie'l could do in his bad moods.

Calie'l took a few deep breaths then finally turned and started toward his house once he realized that the thing was starting to calm down. "Look I don't mess with my house. If it decided it wants to change then it will change. Just because she so chooses to show you the same rooms over and over again doesn't mean a thing to me. She doesn’t care for you very much." Calie'l knew it was probably because the first time that Veri'l had come to his home to visit him the man had insulted the house quite heavily. Of course Calie'l had still been deciding what he wanted to put in his home at the time so there hadn't been much in it. As they reached the edge of the woods Calie'l wanted to say that it was actually nice to see his brother again but instead he just glanced back to make sure that Veri'l was following him.

The boy that Calie'l had gotten for Nathan had finished his job and he wanted nothing more than to leave. He wasn't a whore, he wasn't looking to be paid, but he had his needs as well. When Nathan tried to pay the boy turned it down and instead started pulling on his clothes quickly, not liking the way the house seemed to almost glare at him as he left. The door swung open before he reached it and he felt like he was being kicked out by the time stepped off the porch.

He walked by the same wizard he had seen before and a new face but was quick to leave without a word. Calie'l watched the kid leave and then looked up at his house with a small glare. "You were supposed to be nice to him." He said to the house more than anything before he gave a sigh and opened the door… right into a room with a still naked Nathan. Calie'l gasped, red quickly creeping onto his face, and then whirled around and went to leave out the way he and his brother had just entered only to have the door close in his face.

"You damned dirty house! Open the door at once!" Calie'l kicked the door and then was shoved back hard enough to fall on the rug. "Dear lords! What mood are you in today! Nathan PANTS PLEASE." Calie'l flailed a bit. He could feel the more human color draining from him as the house sapped his energy and Calie'l quickly hid his hands and face. Calie'l hung his head, hands in his lap, and shook like he was about to have a break down. In reality he was trying not to lose control of himself for the first time in gods knew how long. Calie'l took a deep breath once, twice, then looked up at his brother "Sorry about this. Apparently the house is throwing a tantrum. Nathan!" He didn't so much shout as try to get the others attention. "This is my brother… Veri'l, this is Nathan. He is staying with me while I try to solve a problem that he had." Calie'l really didn't want to hear what else was going to be said so instead he stood and walked over to the door. He threw it open and grabbed his brother before shouting "I hope you left my tub clean!" before he slammed the door behind him and his brother as they walked into his room.

They were not close but his brother was the only one who could understand how hard he tried to hide what he was. To almost have a slip like that because his house was temperamental was unlike Calie'l in many ways so as the red head started moving around he waited for the other to start asking what was wrong with him. Calie'l leaned against the tub as he filled it, more than used to having his brother around him when he bathed, when he decided to head off the question. "I have had a man slowly going mad in my house not wanting to listen to a word I tell him as he suffers from a curse. He's here every day, every night, and for some reason my damn house keeps having incidents like what just happened occur except most of the time he doesn’t know! I am losing my mind with all of this and he is no better."  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:35 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Veri'l was hardly shaken by Cal yanking him back and clarified just how short his temper had gotten, the brother quite used to this sort of treatment. With a small shrug he sighed. "Well I did bring some silverbell; though I suppose I was curious to see how you're getting along out here in the middle of nowhere. It's not like you ever write." The long-haired redhead shrugged, then admitted: "Plus your house wouldn't let me in so I decided to have a gander around. That's not so bad, is it? It's not like I decided to go around parading my true colors or anything of that sort," Veri'l said, grinning good-naturedley at Cal's assertions as to not 'mess with' the house. As short-tempered as Cal was, it seemed his brother was just calm sunshine and smiles ... probably one of the many reasons they dd not exactly make good company for one another for long periods of time. Veri'ls attempts to defuse things seemed to only irk Calie'l even more most of the time.

"I can't imagine why," Veri'l said innocently as they finally got walking towards Calie'l's home. "All I did was critique a little." Though a 'little' was stretching the truth a little bit; the other halfbreed had quite solidly decided Cal's home (in the beginning) was looking to become as tacky as a fleamarket stall ... not exactly the best line of commentary. Though, once they arrived, the male couldn't help but raise his eyebrows at the ... new addition to Calie'ls home as they walked in, for a moment not sure whether he was looking at a man or some subspecies of ape.

Nathan sighed contently after the boy left, tossing the robe off to some random corner of his bedroom and just enjoying the pleasant feeling of air against his skin. "Now, snack or nap," he yawned to himself, one hand reaching down to scratch himself when he felt a draft behind him. The cursed man turned, raising an eyebrow at the two red-heads while scratching his indecent itch, unconcerned at the audience for his nakedness. Nathan quite loved his hairy, manly body and saw no reason why two guys would be at all bothered by another naked guy ... but apparently Cal was as shy as a virgin. Or so Nathan assumed at the wizard's reddening face and urgency to escape his bedroom. The cursed man rolled his shoulders in a shrug at the wizard's yelling for him to get some pants on, but complied. He eyed the room, looking around to see where his pants had gotten to for a moment before just shaking his head and grabbing a fresh pair from the dresser drawer instead. The fabric was soft as he pulled it up around his waist and looked back over at Cal-plus-guest as they were introduced to one another.

Nathan opened his mouth, but the wizard was already grabbing his brother and fleeing through the door that finally opened. He chuckled to himself and looked down at the pants he'd put on, only to let them slid down and kicked them off of himself again before swaggering over to his bed and flopping down into it with a contented grunt. For now, the woodsman just wanted to sleep the sleep of a man who'd 'ridden' well all day and now deserved a good rest. The house seemed to creak a bit more loudly than usual, but Nathan paid no heed and just sprawled out on his covers and let himself sleep.

Veri'l looked about as surprised as he ever got as Cal yanked him into the master bathroom, the longer-haired red head watching his brother silently and curiously. He was just thinking the most tactful way to ask when Calie'l spoke up for himself, explaining the rather unique situation he was in.

"Hmm. Curiouser and curiouser," Veri'l said quietly, walking over to the edge of the bath and sat down, giving one hum to himself as he crossed his legs in a comfortable position as Calie'l bathed, not at all bothered. They had been brothers more than long enough to be familiar with each other's bodies. "The things you do for the short lived," Ver sighed; it was the beginning lines of an argument the two of them often had. Veri'l saw little rhyme or reason to Cal's apparently obsessive need to help out humans, and had long ago just decided on calling it a 'hobby' of his brothers; like what some relatives might say about a crazy catlady aunt on the other side of the family tree, who they talked about as little as possible. Cal's brother, at least, could see the charm in teaching the little ones; it was like having a bunch of puppies to play with. But helping out cursed, who more often than not only had a handful of decades left to live anyway? It seemed too much trouble for so little payoff, especially to Veri'l who had happily embraced the more long-lived side of their family.

"I would say let him out or scold the house, but I doubt either is a viable option at this point," Veri'l said just to muse aloud to himself, knowing his brother to be far too smart to discard the 'easy' options unless there was no other choice. And by the holy man he himself had seen, it was clear enough why the cursed man could not be let out. The brother sighed, leaning against the tub's edge as Calie'l bathed and felt a rare small amount of frustration. Why did his brother have to bother getting so knotted up in such petty human lives? "I suppose escorting him around in the woods is not an option for you either? With your little pe-- people to look after most of the time," Ver quickly corrected the one word before it came out; the last time he'd called Calie'ls students 'pets' he'd nearly gotten his head bashed in, and did not care for a repeat of the experience.

"It is very curious; the actions of your home, I mean. Does she not, more often than not, look out for your well being quite thoroughly? Why would she do such things now; it hardly seems like her. And what she just did is far too far for just simple teasing," Veri'l said, frowning to himself at the delema. As tacky as the home was, and as much as it did not like him, Ver knew very well she did, in fact, car a lot for her owner. Like a older sister, almost. But what good could--

Veri'l blinked, face slackening as a new thought came to him; particularly when thinking about older sisters. Women of that sort do like to play the matchmaker sometimes ...

"Dear brother mine," the redhead spoke, tossing his ponytail over one shoulder and sitting up to turn and look directly at Calie'l, one eyebrow raised as he asked a question that came, seemingly, out of nowhere. "When was the last time you had a good roll-around, eh?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:18 pm
knux33

Calie'l had grown used to bathing with his brother in the room, a long time ago they had bathed together, so he carefully undressed himself. He felt the spines on his back pinch a little and he tried not to make a frustrated noise before sliding into the bath. He sighed at the feeling of the warm water on his skin then listened as he cleaned himself up. He knew his brother was right on the simple suggestion but then again Calie'l couldn’t scold his house for her doing what she thought was right. It wasn't just teasing though… this had reached past teasing and even past being caring. Calie'l felt like Nathan had started a rebellion in his own home and it was driving him a bit mad.

Calie'l leaned over the edge of the tub beside his brother, just sort of sitting in the water more than actually bathing at this point, he didn't quite understand where Veri'l was going with all of this but he did splash water on the man in warning for almost calling the children pets again. He hated how his brother was sometimes with humans because it made things much more difficult for Calie'l if they ended up in the same area or traveled together.

The question though had Calie'l groaning then flopping back in the water. "I don't know… months? Perhaps longer? I don't feel the need to anymore Veri'l. I explained this to the house… I am tired just finding a pleasant man to screw me into the bed." Calie'l pulled at his brother ponytail. This was something Calie'l really didn't want to discuss with his brother because it would make him sound like the sap he was trying not to be. He didn't have sex anymore because he was tired of having to hide for the people he ended up with and the ones he didn't… they wanted to leave soon after they found out he was a half bread.

Calie'l shifted in the tub then without warning pulled the male off the edge and into the water. He sighed as the other sputtered about then rolled his eyes and quite suddenly wrapped his arms around Veri'l. "I get where you are going with this but I highly doubt this is a factor of the house wanting me to get laid Veri'l. If it was as simple as that I have plenty of much better suitors come into my home in the past few months." Calie'l curled up against his brother in a very rare display of affection. It wasn't hard in the large tub to do and Calie'l found he was just in need of some affection.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:09 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

"Ah," Veri'l said in a knowing tone, wiping some of the droplets Cal has splashed his way off and out of habit moving his head to pull his ponytail free of his brother's tuggings. He did raise an eyebrow at the 'tired of screwing' comment, grinning teasingly and with a look on his face that was clearly reading what Cal must be craving by now besides just a warm body ... and was more than willing to tease his short-tempered brother about it. He opened his mouth right as Calie'l grabbed him and unexpectedly pulled him into the large tub for a dunk, Veri'l flailing a little before coming back up for air and sputtering, looking sulkily at the other redhead. But the calmer brother didn't get mad, he just sighed in a dramatic fashion before moving so his elbows were on the edge of the tub and holding his torso above the water while he sat; clothes soaked through.

"You know getting laid is a sub-goal to something else as well," Veri'l commented dully as Calie'l attached himself to his brother, making Veri give a softer sigh and move one arm at ruffle his brother's wet hair in a rough, loving sibling kind of way. "Like, oh I don't know, getting ... what's the human word for it? Married?" Veri'l mused, then snorted at himself. "That creature is hardly any candidate for that sort of thing though; the house must be in a tissy over something else," Veri'l decided as he pulled his still-ponytailed hair out of the water and proceeded to squeeze some of the liquid out before tossing his hair over his shoulder so it could hang out of the rim of the tub instead of in the water.

"Perhaps the house doesn't like having guests cooped up in her all the time either?" Veri'l shifted to hold Calie'l close as they both soaked in the warm water, mindful of his brother's spines and looking at the ceiling in thought. "Too bad your house doesn't like giving straight answers. 'She', indeed," he snorted, shaking his head. After a bit though, he started squirming. "Calie'l, as rare as this moment is--" he said with genuine retreat, moving to peel off his jacket and shirt, "--I do have several delicate items that need to be dried post haste if they are to be at all salvageable." A few letters, sketches, and such he had on his person that really did not need the soaking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:38 pm
knux33

Calie'l sighed as the other mentioned getting married. That wasn't something he had ever really thought about, or wanted, he had never thought himself the kind of person to trap another living soul to being his own but then again now that he was older the idea wounded… nice. Not with anyone specific that was for sure but it sounded nice to know that he could possibly find someone to spend at least the rest of their life with. But then it came down to who could he search for? Someone who lived as long as he did was rare, most of the time people withered and died by the time he even had the chance to really know them, so what was his house trying to get at?

Calie'l chuckled at the accurate description of the house being a she. "I thought it through before I started calling her that Veri'l." Of course soon enough his brother was needing to be save objects that he carried with him and Calie'l was letting the male go so that he could finish up his bath. He had been in the water long enough as it was. "She's not as mad at you as she was before though… I remember a long time ago she would have rather boiled you in the tub than let you close to her or me. If only she could be as straight forward with her intentions now as she was back when you first visited." Calie'l started drying himself off then slid on a loose tunic.

He wished he didn't have to wear so many layers to hide the spike, or spines, what have you that was on his back. He couldn’t hide those like everything else so it left him only able to cover them with clothing. Calie'l dressed completely, feeling much calmer now that he's had the chance to breath and… begrudgingly gain some affection from the brother he rarely saw. Calie'l was an angry person and often he and his brother came to odds but thankfully the red head still did care for the man once he himself wasn't spitting fire and trying to smash his skull in.

"I also… have never thought of marriage Veri'l… it's rare I can even find someone willing to handle what I really am long enough to have a good roll around let alone tolerate who I am as a person." Calie'l sighed heavily at that "And you and I both know that any of our kind are a no go, no matter if they would be more understanding."  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:11 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Veri'l got out of the tub, shirt already peeled off and began very gently taking things out of is pockets to lay out to dry on the bathroom table, pushing to the side bath salts and scented powder, along with the jars of soaps. He laid out the papers one sheet at a time, letting them all have their own space on the table as he turned an ear towards his brother. "She's grown into a right coy young lady, she has. I do very much appreciate the lack of being boiled alive, though. Unanswered questions or not," he chuckled, relived to see the ink hadn't run on the curled cursive script of his letters. They were records at this point, really: they were letters of business transactions he'd already completed, but now just had to get home and file away.

"You have the luxury of time to look for someone who suits you, at the very least. Because you are a bit of a high-maintenance aquatance," Veri'l said with equal cheerfulness as there was bluntness in that statement, pulling out a large bottle of what could only been the wine he was talking about earlier out of a pocket that seemed too small for such a large thing. Though he was not as powerful a wizard as Calie'l, Veri'l could at least deepen his pockets a bit more than was natural; though he hadn't yet managed to make them any lighter with the contents within. "Here; on the house. I imagine you'll need restocking anyway; from the state of ... Nathan? Yes, of Nathan's rooms, he drank three out of your five bottles of that fancy human stuff you like to hold onto for ages. The kind with the fancy name and year written on it."

Veri'l put the bottle of white-wine-ish liquid down and pulled off his pants to let them and his other clothes hang out to dry; spines also neatly going down his back. His shirt actually had holes from where they had poked through a bit; which was why the brother tended to wear thick jackets to hide the spines; though eventually holes started appearing in those as well, which meant they needed to be replaced as often as he went out of his usual haunts to go see his brother in 'human territory'. "Indeed; I'm about as loathe to see you near any of our ilk as you are," Veri'l said with a rare hardened look; like he either wanted to spit of kick something. As much as he lived among their kind, he was not about to argue they were saints; quite the opposite. But their species was long-lived and at least made for solid company, even if the company was not always ... good. And Calie'l had had the horrible luck of somehow attracting the attention of some of the worst of their number which had led to-- Well. Veri'l hated reminiscing on it, so he ran a hand through his hair (accidentally pulling some of it from his ponytail and leaving it to hang in a few stray red strands about his face) and turned to his brother with a small smile.

"I'm sure you'll find someone just as ... unique as you are, come time." Which was the polite way of saying 'as hot-headed, stubborn, quick to explode, and to toss perfectly good brothers into foliage' as you are, and the teasing grin on Veri'l face clearly showed it, before he went looking for some sort of bathrobe to cover himself with. "How about we continue this conversation over some tea or a mid-day snack? Unless you'd rather have me out of your hair; in which case I would appreciate a little help drying out my poor soaking clothes out, Calie'l."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:32 pm
knux33

Calie'l heard his brothers tone, knowing the other was remembering some unpleasant things, before he sighed and found a bathrobe to toss at the man. Brothers they were if that wasn't clear before it was clear on the many occasions his brother had saved him from the clutches of some fool ready to cut him apart… or that one time that woman was hell bent on eating him alive. Calie'l looked to the bottle of wine, loath to hear that his wine stash had been pillaged, before he was giving his brother a smack to the shoulder and heading out of the bathroom into his library instead of his bedroom.

"I wouldn’t mind your company for a while though knowing you it will be short lived." Calie'l chuckled and snapped his fingers before tea and a snack were already on the table in the large room. There were so many books that lined the walls and the collection was growing every day, Calie'l kept stock over every book that was written across the lands and kept a copy of it in his home just in case. If there was one thing all the races could agree on it was the fact that Humans had some of the most creative minds in existence.

"Hopefully we won't be joined by my guest any time soon. I would like a bit of peace and quiet for once." Calie'l set the bottle of wine on the table and then fussed of Veri'ls hair falling out of its pony tail. He remembered the one time he had tried to be like his brother and grow his hair out… he had looked too much like a woman and after only a short while he cut it all off to the shorter length he preferred. Veri'l had seemed pleased with the change back though and Calie'l had given his brother points for a valiant effort not to say anything. Now though Calie'l found himself braiding his brothers hair back and out of his face, pleased by how long it had gotten, he always loved the chance to do this. He and his brother had much softer hair than most of the other creatures running around.. it was like running your fingers through silk.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:18 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Catching the robe, Veri'l just grinned at the smack he got and finished pulling the robe on himself before following Calie'l to the library. Desensitized to magical items and the grand practice of wizardry, Veri'l didn't even pause at the appearance of warm tea and a small plate of buttered biscuits steaming with warmth as if fresh from the pot and oven. Sitting himself down, the longer haired of the two brothers gave a good chuckle at Calie'l very correct assumption. "You know me; there are items to be acquired, and even more to be sold. The traffic for certain specialty items is particularly good this time of year; so long as I keep pace. Business has already been booming quite nicely; the other bottle of wine sold very well and have given me enough funds to continue on my usual trek," he said with on arm gesturing towards the wine bottle, and the other hand reaching for his cup of tea. "And I do enjoy running around abut as much as you seem to enjoy being rooted down here. How we are at all related, I have no idea," Veri'l sighed, but teasingly. It was no big secret they were as alike as night in day when it came to their personalities, though their looks betrays the linked heritage.

His eyes roamed across Calie'l's sizable collection, smiling to himself as he blew lightly on the surface of the tea before sipping. "Mm. I see you managed to get the most recent copy of the latest adventurous craze; what is it about again? Another romantic, comedic, tragic love story of some sort, hm?"

Veri'l allowed his brother to braid and neaten his hair without a single bit of fuss, relaxing at the 'grooming' and just enjoying the little time they had together. Wasn't often he got to sit down with Calie'l not wanting to tear him a new one for some reason or another. Sometimes his fault, sometimes the fault of Cal just having a bad day; but either way, this was nice in contrast. "Oh, I am quite glad I don't have to, ahem, say 'hello' again to your new ... guest. Quite the charmer, that one. You sure know how to attract every kind of man or woman under the sun," Veri'l grinned, grabbing a biscuit and taking a grateful bite out of it, careful not to drop any crumbs.

"What's this one's case, anyway? Slimy skin and toad-like tendencies? Cursed to act like a country bum for the rest of his days? One of those rare cases where he has a sudden urge to not wear clothing?" Veri'l guessed, curious ... though his eye caught on one of the open books off to the side. "Ooooh; a real wild man huh? Or, to be more specific, the elusive case of full-blown Lycanthropy. So that's why he's a rutting beast; or was he always like that, I wonder? Curious. Hm; I travel to find interesting things, and here you have them coming right to you. Lucky," Veri'l said, having another sip. "Hopefully with this one you'll have him fixed and gone soon enough, before you both go crazy."  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff