Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply The world that Never was.
Altar of Naught Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:09 pm
Knux_nyan

User Image
Name: Sinato Dark Mood:Curious With:

Sinato amused himself silently as his prediction was right he did not show his amusement because he wanted to be respectful. "I am darkness." He returned to the spectral being. "And you are supposed to be a being outside of dark and light so if I might ask why have you called on me." He asked staring back at the cloaked figure.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I am here to bring the worlds back to there natural state. Back to the darkness they came from. These....humans....heartless,....nobodies.....unversed. All Shall fall to the darkness. You will assist." Death spoke as he floated past Sinato toward the door to kingdom hearts.

OogieKnight

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:19 am
Knux_nyan

User Image
Name: Sinato Dark Mood: Annoyed With: Horseman

Sinato couldn't help but laugh at the beings request. "I think you miss took me for a pawn." He stated walking towards Kingdom Hearts. "My desire is to take back what was stolen from me and to stop what I started so long ago, I am darkness and I am the first heartless I have consumed worlds that have faded completely from memory." He stated laying his hand on the door. "Your desire conflicts and disrupts my own and since I have just returned to the worlds I wont fight you here and now, but if your pets interrupt me again then I will have no choice but to show you how mortal you are." Sinato explained coldly as he walked away from the door and past death.

He raised his hand and opened a dark portal. "And if you disagree with my actions then all I can say is that I warned you." He added as he walked through the portal leaving the horseman to his own world and desire for destruction, his portal closing quickly behind him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:33 am

"You have no idea. hehehehe. Much has changed...since the last i spoke with you." A maiden floated up behind him and he turned his head. "Start with Radiant gardens. It is time." He spoke as the maiden dissapeared in darkness.

OogieKnight

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:30 pm
Knux_nyan

"Death appeared on the Alter of Naught then as his death callers were already there prepping the ritual with a large death maiden. A giant sphere or dark energy had formed in the center of the platform as death used his energy to float the twilight keys into the sphere. The sphere then changed from black to gray then.

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:26 pm
Altera
Organization XII #7
classified: Nobody
Keys: Deathtone

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
L=http://media.photobucket.com/user/Sakura-hinata/media/Red haired anime girl/YoungerLufeanRaiWilliams.jpg.html]User ImageUser Image

Altera arrive finally at Death side as she raised her barrier from the inside to out to protect Death. she cast a very strong one too. after that she watchs the ritual taken place before her eyes and have her pointe ears listen for trouble.

AcidGummiBear

KibitzRajas

Knux_nyan

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:47 pm

"I thought nobodies could not feel emotions. Or was i wrong and you truly have hearts....be it be a fractured one." Death asked as he continued casting the spell.

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:59 pm
Altera
Organization XII #7

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
L=http://media.photobucket.com/user/Sakura-hinata/media/Red haired anime girl/YoungerLufeanRaiWilliams.jpg.html]User ImageUser Image

Altera flinched after hearing Death comment about nobody's emotions. as she thought of everything that went on afar. she folded her arms halfway and looks at Death. "its nothing more than my nothinginess and his exist as a powerful duo. our abilities is just as same. I destroy the heart of the hostess body long time ago.i am lustful.."

AcidGummiBear

KibitzRajas

Knux_nyan

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:30 pm

"I see. One of the Sins. Its been a long time since i've seen one such as you. You are not the first to be in this state...but be aware if you...significant other is not strong then my Brother will tear him up from the inside out once he is free and walking in this world." Death said as he regained focus on the ritual.

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:34 pm

"I see. One of the Sins. Its been a long time since i've seen one such as you. You are not the first to be in this state...but be aware if you...significant other is not strong then my Brother will tear him up from the inside out once he is free and walking in this world." Death said as he regained focus on the ritual.

kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:29 am
Altera
Organization XII #7

"Please spare me the lecture Death, A sin lives on without its significant other. if Raaxas fails to hold Famine,i will be shaken and still be me." she said as she kneals down and remembering her misson assigned to her.
it was a man wearing the organization hood whom unleash Lust, she must taken under a human girl body to survive and then help Death restore Organizaton 13 plans.

AcidGummiBear

KibitzRajas

Knux_nyan

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:39 am
Fiendish Az

Axaldin_Sinako

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

KiBitzRajas

kimi23loveheart

Keyblades Wielded
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Famine within Raxxa's body shows up seeing Death and Altera which he just followed anyhow. The blue flames around Raxxas's organization coat lights as he speaks"So death what is the plan?" Famine spoke in Raxxas's voice.  

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:44 pm

"Brother you should be gathering your force's and moving on one of the worlds while i make this portal...Take Altera with you. It seems our distraction is working better then i hoped." Death said to Famine.

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:58 pm
Fiendish Az

Axaldin_Sinako

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

KiBitzRajas

kimi23loveheart

Keyblades Wielded
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Famine within Raxxa's body which he smiles"Of course which world would you want me and Altera to strike first?" Famine asked in Raxxas's voice and Famine would perhaps use this time to ask Altera what Raxxas is like.  

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:34 am

"Its your choice brother. Just not the academy. You would not be able to get in." Death said as he regained focus on the ritual.

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

The world that Never was.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas