Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Land of Departure (closed)
Throne Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:12 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas points his keyblade at him there you are corrupt and that means you are a threat to this girl more then you are her friend and you will be put in front of others to show just what you truly are a monster worse then me he said as he heard the fight start outside and he knew she was here it would last long all they had to do was tell her they were not after him and she would stop but that blind rage would last till she got tired or she killed everyone which gave them about an hour less with the unversed at there door. with out another word he charged ahead as kalen sliding his keyblade up fast towards his face.

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC: even a master could not do that with a flick i call high levels of bs
kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:31 pm
User Image

(Its been a long time since the last guild he trained with his brother and hides most of his true skill since its bound to his master status. He hides the fact that he is a master due to Rose not being one.)
His dark arm hardened as he used it as a shield blocking Kie's keyblade. "This is not corruption. This is pure will like my brother or even Kalena for that matter. You should know better then anyone that we all have monsters inside us. Mines just a bit more in view then others." Kalen said as he pushed back and lept over Atlas and landed in the center of the throne room. "Besides the darkness does not control me. I have control. I have balance!"

fox137

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:37 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas was gone again in the blink of an eye and slashed fast at his garden arm adding his magic to it this time he was holding back because he needed him alive his time away was not wasted and he has control over his darkness and has tapped it even farther

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC: atlas has been studying and traing as well but he had access to hidden away darkness at the final rest I want to say he's master level now but he was never tested
Going to stop there till she comes back
kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:46 am
knux_nyan
fox137

((OOC: I know you shut down the nobody but im gonna do it anyway))

Sophia's nobody had trouble taking control of her body
"You wanted to fight Atlas, well you'll get one. GRAAAAHHH" She roared teleporting up into the air summoning her scythe bringing it down on Atlas, however the rest of her weapon came down towards Kalen.

She was attacking everyone in the room.

The heartless finished the peppermint but as the nobody took over again, she freaked out and jumped out of the way of the attacks

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:29 am
User Image

Kalen felt a pull from below as Niko pulled him into the darkness and away from the strike. Niko then appeared behind the destroyed throne with Kalen as they looked over it. "Great things are escalating to quickly. First atlas now Death has showed up. Things are not looking good."
"I am aware of that. Eclipse sent me a message that we are to evacuate the world quickly once we have dealt with Sophia an brought her back."
"What do you mean dealt?"
"Healed of course. We still have our mission. Atlas is just in the way and blind to the truth. We need to hurry." The heartless said.

fox137

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:25 am
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas looked up in time and blocked the attack stomping the floor creating distance between him and Kalen pulling Sophia with him as he clashed with her. Kalen was nothing but a moron and had no idea what he was about to do if he had not shown up. She had a heart but it's weak and shattering the only way she could keep going I'd to make it stronger and shoving a heartless in there was not it. He clashed with Sophias nobody throwing it around the room but never down you call this a fight Sophia I'll break out into a cold sweat on how I feel so bad about beating you again. he said running at her

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC: I didn't shut her down just pushed
kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:13 am
knux_nyan
fox137

((OOC: ok, also sorry about not posting as much lately, its been hectic here and im passing out about the time you both are on x_X *its the medicine*))

She laughed as she was thrown around the room.
"aw common Atlas, Kalena's not a good chew toy anymore?" she gave a wicked grin before she ran at Atlas as he ran at her. She slashed at him while the end of her blade, a chain whip, wrapped around his ankle to throw him off balance.

Heartless Sophia heard what Niko said to Kalen
"isn't Rose still out there!?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:37 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas looked at her and smirked then put his guard up when she came out him. Blocking her strikes then being throw into the air with the ball he knew she wasn't playing around and it wasn't her so holding back was not allowed anymore. When he was in the air he unsummoned his keyblade putting his hands up in time for him to block her strike sending him sliding back standing up. I perfer a newer younger toy but that doesn't mean I don't chew on the old. he said as he shook his hands showing her strike did not go threw his hand. Without another work he charged full speed at her his fist out swinging it fast at her

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC: np
kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:29 pm
User Image

"Shido is out there with her. I trust him to look after her. He is a powerful dragon after all." Kalen said as he fired a lightning bolt at Atlas to catch him off guard. Niko placed a hand on Sophia's heartless and nodded to her. "Keep close to me. I'll watch over you until this is all resolved." He spoke. They looked the same in some aspect cept her heartless form was a bit slimmer then his.

fox137

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:31 pm
knux_nyan
fox137

((OOC: im sorry, lately been busy as heck and couldn't get online x_X))

Sophia's heartless nodded silently

Nobody Sophia grinned and barely dodged Atlas's attack, just barely though, she tried to trip Atlas up as she swong her whip chain at Atlas's legs as she dodged.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:04 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas put up his hand as the lighting strikes knocking it to the side it was clear his motives now and would be striped of his rank for such a action but that will be dealt with later. he pulled his foot back just a little out of the way of her tip and aimed for her arms or gut he was going to force her out and back into control even if he had the beat the crap out of her

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:12 pm
knux_nyan
fox137

Nobody Sophia grabbed Atlas's attack as he was aiming for her arms or stomach. She grabbed his arm and proceeded to throw him onto the ground knowing that she wasn't strong enough to break bones, however sprain she could do..  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:14 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas hit the ground and it made a dent it was clear this one had no idea of his skills so throwing him around would do little for her. he grabbed her hand that was holding and pulled her down throwing a punch right at her face with him also pulling her down to it

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Land of Departure (closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items