Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Saturday Night Showdown [2/14/15] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:45 am
UPCOMING: OMEN VS. MYSTERY OPPONENT

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:48 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Prologue: Saturday Night Showdown was the most highly anticipated television event starting out this year that many dedicated fans had to come and see. Knowing that, it might have not been a surprise to you that when SNS tickets had been in stock they shortly after were sold out to over thousands and thousands of fans. Jimmy Havoc settled himself in the back, scanning his new area of surroundings. He wasn't very used to the luxuries that TNW:R offered for their wrestlers. It was pretty mindboggling for Havoc to be in this new atmosphere. Havoc stroked his chin, observing these alterations. However, the reason he was hanging out back was because he was waiting for a moment in his big new debut which had settled him into nerve-racking feelings though he knew he was soon to get over it when he gets on the microphone, his true resort that he would really be passionate about. After exploring the backstage area, he strolled to the area before the entrances. This is where he would meet up with the professional technicians that had ran the show inside of the arena from the backstage of the arena. Havoc took out a gum pack from his pocket and then stripped it with one gum stick and he threw it inside of his mouth and began chewing. He threw away the gum wrapper and empty gum pack in the recycling bin and then he hyped himself up by hopping around and flickering his wrist. The professional technician said he was ready to go and that his big entrance debut was all set he says followed by a meaningful good luck. Jimmy Havoc tipped his head at him and then headed out.

Shortly prior to Jimmy being prepared in the back, the arena was making their usual noises and buzzes, however when the arena had suddenly turned black and a clip of a man behind a white see-through curtain clashing the blades of a cleaver and a kitchen knife together in a rigorous way flickered on the big titantron screen. Some of the fans, especially those who are of younger age couldn't gut the uneasy feeling they got when they saw that clip on the titantron. For many others they were excited about this, they thought it might have been a wrestler that changed their gimmick or a new debut of a new wrestler. Then the clip suddenly transitioned into a distorted glitch clip of a man in a nice black suit shirt and tie wearing a stubble and a hairstyle that swept to the right of his face. This distorted clip displayed a second of a undisclosed location and the man in front of a brick wall. The montage of videos suddenly turned to the man again, however he would be wearing white and would have a white mask with spikes stamped on it aswell as a discreet splat of blood on the right-side corner worn across his face and then the video suddenly turned off and the arena light's undimmed. Then the loud blast of the PA system would play the musical composition artworks of AFI's I Hope You Suffer. The fans started getting louder and was awed at this new wrestler. The wrestler unveiled himself out of the curtains and exposed himself to many of the people in the audience. Some of the people in the crowd could pinpoint who this man exactly was if they were viewers of the underground federation PROGRESS wrestling. The man was shown wearing a white coat, white leggings, white boots, and a black and white t shirt that worded Die Havoc Die in a center alignment. The man wore the same haircut as in the videos and he walked down the ramp nonchalantly with no emotion on his face. With a spare microphone that rested in his right hand.

This man made his way up the metal steps which he would use to help support him into getting into the ring. He entered very slowly and then walked to the center of the ring with the microphone that laid in his right hand. The microphone was gripped tightly and the man put himself in the center. When the audience faded quiet aswell as his music, since they were buzzing after seeing the cinematic, the man would raise the microphone to his lips. The man talking through a very thick British accent. "For over many years now, I've been wrestling. And I've gone through the favorites, I've gone through the biggest, and I've gone through the best and I've beaten them all!" The man started to pace around with the microphone still raised to his lips, he kept talking. "Now I'm coming for anyone who dares to step in my way. For those who are not very familiar with whom I am my name is very perspicuous and you'll know this name for years and years to come." The audience showed mixed reactions to the statements that the man spoke. "My name will be engraved and stapled onto this company like many other wrestlers in the business my name may not be as big as it is right now, but in the meantime it will and you will know me as the legendary, Jimmy Havoc" After finally announcing his name and coming out from his brief anonymity the fans would have begun cheering for the man, but some people boo'd. Twitter had begun blowing up with Jimmy Havoc tweets either mocking him or encouraging him. "To give you a incisive description of what kind of a adversary I am. I've never shied away from a match, never complained when I was put in a death match, and I've never forfeited a match. I've bloodied more than hundreds of others during my time inside of the ring and I've bled myself more times than anybody in this activity and now I'll be carrying my brutal, destruction in this big industry that they call TNW:R!" the fans in the back were cheering when they heard Havoc say the industries name to rile up the audience, cheapily. "Now, it looks as though that I've been placed in a match against a man named that proclaims himself to be 'Omen'. I will be squaring off against him in a match preferably right now. Not only is he gonna be the first to come down a long list of names in the wrestling biz that I've beaten, but I will show him how deep 6 foot under can really be." Jimmy Havoc states, making a snide smirk towards the camera. He ran his hand through his fashionable hairstyle and then he took a deep breath as he looked above the ramp area, watching and waiting as his opponent came out from the dark.

User Image

The Savior of Misbehavior

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:50 am
The crowd has been hearing of a new face in the roster, known under the alias "Omen" but what was he like? What would this man bring to the table and would it be good enough? These questions would be answered in a few moments as the crowd growing in eagerness, making a more tense atmosphere as not even a little taste was enough to quench their thirst for knowing more about the mysterious man. Suddenly, it would be like it all changed once the song "Hurt" by Nine Inch Nails hit the PA system.

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real

The music would continue as a howl would accompany the vocals and the beat. The crowd looked down at the ramp and stage which began to be overflowed with fog, the crowd getting eerie waiting for the appearance of the unknown man.

The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything

The chorus was about to begin as small parts of tattered clothing could be seen coming from outside the thick fog. The crowd tried to adjust their heads enough to see the man, but they would see him soon anyways as the man would walk outside the fog, with his hand grasping a stick in support of walking down the ring and in the opposite hand, a mirror ball.

Slowly the man began to take a few more steps and all his clothing would be shown, and what seemed to be a mask of sorts on his head. It looked like a burlap sack with holes cut out near the eyes so the man could see. Upon further inspection, the man's eyes were completely bloodshot.

"From Parts Unknown, weighing in tonight at 264 pounds, Omen!"

The announcer would do his job and announce the strange man's stats. Something seemed off about "Omen". Just by the way he walked and appeared was unsettling, imagine him speaking and wrestling. This man however has a pretty dark background, so him inside the squared circle will indeed be an experience.

Omen made his way down to ringside within a minute or so. He would look over the arena, surveying all sides of it for unknown reasons. This man was the personification of creepy if there ever was one. Omen definitely stood out among many other wrestlers. He would continue to slowly walk towards the stairs, where he would throw the stick inside the ring, and his mirror ball, beginning to climb up the stairs slowly, as if he needed to slowly move up the stairs, otherwise his legs would give out. However, that was just a ruse from the man, seeing he will be competing right now.

Omen, would enter the ring and fall inside his corner, eyes open wide as he let out a spine-tingling yell out so the whole crowd could hear him. This would stop the hearts of many just for a moment, but after that creepy ordeal, he would throw off his top into the crowd, waiting.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:56 am
Jimmy Havoc smirked at his opponent, 'Omen', and then pointed at him with a confident look in his eyes as he stated remarks about how he was gonna win tonight's match. Jimmy threw the microphone out of the ring and then unveiled his coat, tossing the items aside. There he waited for the bell to ring while he was stationed at his corner, brushing his hair back, and then putting his hands on his hips.

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:59 am
While Jimmy was smirking and pointing fingers toward the Freak, the Freak would be just giving him a cold stare with his glassy eyes. This is going to be a match that the crowd may or may not enjoy, seeing the history of both men in other companies before TNW:R. The official would check in on both men, Omen stating he was ready for this match. Finally, it was time for the first to fly, the bodies to be thrown, and possibly some blood to be spilled. The bell would ring three times, signalling the start of the match. Omen exited his corner, slowly walking around the ring in a circle while keeping his glance on Jimmy.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:04 pm
When the classic three bells had been hit signaling the battle between the two, Jimmy transitioned his body into his usual fighting position, keeping both of his arms up and ready aswell as his eyes. He slowly dismounted himself from his corner and then in a turtle's pace would have walked towards the center where he would meet his opponent. Both of them had circled the ring, keeping their distances, however the tension would be removed as Havoc went straight for the offense by throwing a quick punch to the skull of Omen.

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:09 pm
Finally, after the tension and suspense had built, it would all boil down to the meeting in the middle of the ring and it looked like Jimmy wanted to start it off. A strike was thrown and successfully hit the Freak across the skull, however he would come back with a move of his own. Stumbling back slightly, Omen would attempt to throw a strong strike against the jaw of Jimmy, at least that was the target he was trying to hit. However, the face is the main goal to dismantle in this match.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:12 pm
It looks as through even when Jimmy Havoc went for the offense, what came around went around, as his opponent Omen gagged out his reflexes by throwing a powerful strike back at Jimmy. Jimmy was hit by the ongoing strike, he stumbled back and was slightly dazed. Jimmy shook out of his daze and went for another strike towards Omen's skull, making the start of the match a solid back and forth between the two.

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:16 pm
It looks like an exchanging of fists would be made, the strikes going back and forth to see who could knock who down and out to start the match. Omen, however, knew he would stand his ground and deliver a strike that would knock out even the largest and deadliest of men, he didn't need to use it yet though. Instead, he would have stumbled back from the shot that was sent in his direction which hit, and looked to rush Jimmy, attempting to plant a big forearm into the skull of the man, expecting he may hurt from it, but he won't be down just yet.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:23 pm
The fist exchange would have been short lived as Omen deliberately went and planted a huge forearm that knocked Jimmy right in the face. The sound of his forearm connecting to Jimmy's face had rung out and echoed into the arena making the fans say something in awe. Jimmy held his face, dazed, he stumbled back.

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:30 pm
It looks like Omen overdid it with the forearm strike, ending the fun he was having by delivering and receiving small portions of pain at a fast rate. Oh well, he would have to satisfy his craving for agony. The Freak would begin to rush his opponent, grabbing him by his skull and attempted to pull him in for a standing guillotine lock, with enough pressure to keep him in place. He didn't want to overdue it once again, seeing his objective was something else.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:34 pm
Jimmy Havoc had been placed into a very painful lock known as a standing guillotine lock, he was held into place, considering the amount of pressure that Omen had used to keep him that way. Like usual, since the match wasn't a no disqualification match the referee had to use his professional instincts and he had to come in and investigate to see if Havoc was okay.

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:37 pm
The lock was tight and the official couldn't do anything to break it up, however he did inspect it and check on Jimmy who was put in a tight spot. Omen would try to put the official and Jimmy at ease after he brought the man near the middle of the ring, in which he would look to deliver a hard knee deep into the gut of the man. If it made it's mark, he would break the hold and see what would come from the knee strike. The Freak playing with his food before he devours it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:45 pm
The men moved near the middle of the ring, where Omen's knee had nailed into Havoc's gut, "Oof!" Havoc had exclaimed after he was hit with the devastating knee strike. In his head, he was thinking about how he should get his offense back as he came a little too short for the beginning of this match and since this was his debut match he diabolically planned out how he could catch the audience's attention, but as for now he would be stuck being tortured in the hands of Omen.

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces