Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <OPEN MIC>
The Miz and Damien Sandow have fun Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Joelle Anoai generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 2!

Joelle Anoai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:02 pm
Joelle tries to escape!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:03 pm
Damien Sandow would then grab a nearby pillow, and perform the Skull Crushing Finale to it onto the floor.  

IntelligentButAnnoying

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:05 pm
The Miz got up and dusted himself off and then he pointed and laughed at Joelle's downed body "Awesome."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:05 pm
Joelle lays on the ground crying from pain.  

Joelle Anoai

IntelligentButAnnoying

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:07 pm
Damien would get up and point at Joelle, laughing without making noise and then mouthing the word, "Awesome."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:08 pm
"Damien, can you please carry Roman's daughter to weenie hut junior please? She sounds more annoying than me ugh." The Miz says, as he took another sip of his green tea latte.  

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

IntelligentButAnnoying

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:09 pm
Damien listened to Miz's request. "Will do, Boss." Damien then grabbed Roman's daughter and dragged her to a cab that would take her to weenie hut junior.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:36 pm
The masked woman would once again make an appearance. Whenever Miz went, she would follow. She would go up to the Miz, holding a fruit basket with organic fruit. "Hey! Te tengo una cesta de fruta personal. Espero que os guste!" (Hey! I got you a personal fruit basket. Hope you like it!)  

La Mariposa Negra

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:40 pm
The Miz saw the mysterious masked woman again and kindly took the fruit baskets "Uh, gracias?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:42 pm
Damien saw the mysterious woman again as well, and pretended to take a fruit basket as he mouthed the words "Uh, gracias?"  

IntelligentButAnnoying

La Mariposa Negra

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:20 pm
The woman couldn't help but shoot him a smile. "No,no. Gracias" She let out a small excitement squeak before trying to compose herself. "Confía en mí. Es un honor para mantenerle. Te lo mereces, señor Mizanin."(Trust me. It's an honor to service you. You deserve it, Mr. Mizanin.) And with that, She would then jump in Miz's arms, this time her legs wrapped his waist, for the tight hug.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:06 pm
The Miz would have once again told Damien Mizdow to get her off him.  

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

IntelligentButAnnoying

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:23 pm
"Alright, alright" Damien said to the woman. "Like I said last time.. Miz is a very busy A-lister.. He can't risk his arm getting anymore injured because of this hug" Damien would then pull her away and wave bye to her. She probably doesn't even understand me, he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:50 pm
The masked woman would continue to try and talk to the Miz as she was being carried off by the stunt double. "Espera! Yo no había terminado todavía. Bueno, eh, me llaman!"(Wait! I wasn't done yet. Well, um, call me!)! She would try and get in front of Mizdow as he was practically prying her away.  

La Mariposa Negra

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:05 pm
"What now?" The Miz thought to himself after seeing the masked woman try to get close to him again  
[TNW:R™] <OPEN MIC>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff