Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Tuesday Night Television [3/31/15] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:50 am
UPCOMING: CM PUNK ANNOUNCEMENT

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:51 am
User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image User Image

"LOOK IN MY EYES! WHAT DO YOU SEE? THE CULT OF PERSONALITY!"

User Image]

The Voice of The Lead Singer of Living Colour. Living Colour's one of smashing hits, "Cult of Personality", was copyrighted and given to CM Punk as his theme song, as it played throughout the whole arena. CM Punk came out wearing his white t-shirt with his own logo that was made by the TNW:R. CM Punk came out to a massive pop, while the crowd was blowing up, wearing their T-Shirts of CM Punk and holding up their signs waving it around. The arena was filled and sold out. CM Punk walked out through the curtain walking step by step. CM Punk looked around the arena and had a devious smile on his face. The people were sitting on their couches, sitting on their beds, sitting on their chairs, hobos sitting on their boxes, hobos watching this in their boxes. CM Punk then walked slowly to the right side of the stage, looking deep into the crowd. The crowds were facing Punk while they were screaming and yelling. The huge spotlight that was on top, moved to where Punk had moved when he was walking. CM Punk then walked way across the stage and walked to the left side of the stage to see the presence of the people who were in that section. CM Punk saw some cups, some shirts, and some food seeing they were ready to see the match itself. CM Punk then started to go to the middle of the stage, while CM Punk's body was facing front of the ring. CM Punk put his hands on his waist, and then smiled, and then sniffed. The cameras were zooming in, having CM Punk at every angle possible. CM Punk started to slowly get on his left knee, while everyone in the arena knew what was coming. CM Punk looked down on the stag e ground, and then had his right hand feel it. CM Punk lifted up his wrist and looked at it and had a huge surprised face. CM Punk had the side of his hands on his cheeks embracing his yell, while he then yelled ""IT'S CLOBBERING TIIIIME!" The crowd grew louder after he had said that. CM Punk stood back up to his feet, and punched the air swinging his body around, and started to spread his arms. The back of the T-Shirt had said "Best in the World" in white font, while the people were watching it. CM Punk started to walk down the ramp looking backward, and then turned his head up and looked at his titantron, looking at the entrance video highlights of his career. CM Punk turned around still having his arms spread. The crowd was still cheering, and started to chant again, "CM Punk!" CM Punk walked down the ramp still having a confident face, looking to go into this match. The announcer stood up from his chair and got a microphone, and put the microphone up towards his lips, and introduced CM Punk. "Please welcome..C..M...PUNK!" The crowd had then repeated for the announcer had said. CM Punk turned around when he was on the ramp and reached the end of the ramp. CM Punk looked around still shocked how many people were in attendance of seeing Hell in a Cell. CM Punk looked to his left and started to walk to his left. CM Punk then looked at the stairs and climbed up on it step by step. CM Punk walked on the middle of the apron, and had his back on the ropes, and his arms on the top rope looking at the crowd. CM Punk turned around and got to the near corner, and climbed on it 'till he got on the top. CM Punk raised up his arms as the crowd cheered. He jumped over the top rope and eventually landing in the ring and started to skip around the ring. CM Punk walked over to the corner of the announcer's table and then demanded a microphone from the bell keeper's area. Someone from there would come up to Punk and give it to him as Punk grasped it and walked over to the middle of the ring. His theme song faded away with the crowd breaking out with a CM Punk chant. Punk looked around him waiting for the crowd to stop, as Punk was moving his arm slowly with the microphone about to go on his lip, the crowd simmer'd down as Punk started to speak. "It's nice to come out here and get the essential crowd reaction I always get, because ladies and gentlemen, tonight, and since I'm out here first with everyone in the back watching and all of you people in the arena and at home watching, it's finally time to reveal the prestigous historic moment!" Punk saying it in a bit of a sarcastic moment, he smiled and stopped talking. He then started to talk once again. "Ladies and gentlemen, I have beaten many people in the past, starting from TNWE, as I took my time to get to the top, and I scratched and crawled to get to where I am today, which leads to this very moment right here, right now. And let me just say first, I am not here not to challenge one man, I'm here to challenge multiple men. And what I mean by that and I hope you listen to this in a very consistent way, because now that I am in this NEW company, I'm not going to stop until I am on the top of the world, floating above the roof of this place. And from what is going to happen, this will go on into my journey of going through the minds of each and every one of the wrestlers in the back, and beat to their head that I, am the Best in the World." The crowd cheered, as CM Punk stopped talking. He put his arm down and stepped back a bit as the arena went dark except for the ring. Punk looked up in the air, and then it was coming down. It was..a new championship! It looks as very similar as the TNWF and TNWE Championship, which Punk had won and was the last champions to. CM Punk unhooked the title and then put it on his shoulder, as the hook came back up with the crowd lighting up once again. The crowd cheered for Punk as the crowd broke out with another CM Punk chant. CM Punk looked around him, as he was looking more confident than he has ever been. CM Punk lifted up the microphone back up to his lips. "Now before any of you people ask any questions, what I am holding right here, is a combination of the TNWF AND TNWE Championship which I had last claimed before they had both faded away. And now since Seth Rollins is obviously busy doing his business, it's time for me to do my business. Ladies and Gentlemen, I will take this title and I will go along the tracks within this company and go through every single wrestler if I have to. And I don't give a damn, who I have to go through, but no matter what, whoever's watching from the back, just know that I am not going to be holding back at all. I AM CM PUNK! AND I AM THE STRAIGHT EDGE WRESTLER, AND I AM THE BEST WRESTLER. And from this day forward, none of you people will ever forget it. " Punk dropped the microphone and then lifted up the championship with his theme song playing.

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Glorious Bobby Roode

Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:12 am
CM Punk would've had his 60 seconds of glory, but The It Factor wasn't taking this crap. Bobby Roode was a former TNWF champion himself and he felt as if anybody should have it in their possession it should've been him. Without any theme music or anything, there was a loud commotion and a sudden explosion of boo's and some even cheered. As Roode had managed to get in the crowd area and had hopped out, sliding into the ring behind Punk. Bobby Roode wanted to shut up the "Best in the World" as he called himself. Roode without wasting anytime a hard lariat to the back of the skull of Punk!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:13 am
CM Punk was celebrating, as suddenly Bobby Roode had attacked CM Punk with a cheap shot. Punk fell down with the title as the crowd started to boo Bobby Roode after the cheap shot.

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Glorious Bobby Roode

Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:16 am
Bobby Roode was THE man, he didn't care what the TNW:R universe thought as he spewed words back at them. Bobby Roode would try to continue his ruthless attack, by sending several stomps to the now downed body of Punk.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:22 am
Punk was stomped on over and over by Bobby Roode! He was holding his body trying to avoid more pain.

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Glorious Bobby Roode

Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:24 am
Bobby Roode would halt the stomps and shout the words, "Get your a** up, Punk!" Before starting to stalk his prey . . .

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:27 am
CM Punk slowly started to get up holding his body after the cheap shots by Roode..

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Glorious Bobby Roode

Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:39 am
Bobby Roode would knee CM Punk in the gut and would raise his hand, giving a spoiler to what was next...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:47 am
Punk bent over after the knee to the gut.

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Glorious Bobby Roode rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Glorious Bobby Roode

Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:51 am
Bobby Roode would slip CM Punk onto his shoulders (firemen's carry), as he looked to throw Pubk in the air and catch him with a modified neck neckbreaker slam or as it was called, the 'Roode Bomb'!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:52 am
Punk was Roode Bomb'd.

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Glorious Bobby Roode

Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:05 pm
Bobby Roode would jump to his feet as his finishing maneuver connected. He got up looking dead into the camera while smirking while picking up the championship that laid on the mat, turning to go the turnbuckle, which he climbed. His theme "Off the Chain" would cut onto the PA system, while The It Factor stood on the turnbuckle, gazing at the crowd before performing a pose where he thrusted his arms out in the air with one hand holding the championship and the other empty while also titling his head towards the sky:

User Image

He was showered in boo's as he stepped off the turnbuckle and laid the championship on the mat next to Punk. He proceeded onto the apron. Bobby Roode would leave by walking up the ramp looking at Punk's downed body and finding satisfaction in it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:15 pm

Vincent K McMahon

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas