Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
EASTER 2015: EEE EGG EXTRACTION CYOA! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:22 pm
OPEN!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:08 pm
Somebunny wants to have fun!
Phony participant: Obi
I, frozenflames_06, understand the rules and will do my very best to post on time and will always remember to roll my die at each post.
I HEREBY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING IN ANY/ALL ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS EVENT, including by way of example and not limitation, any risks that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, or controlled by them, or because of their possible liability without fault.

I certify that I am physically fit, have sufficiently prepared or trained for participation in this activity, and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional. I certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude my participation in this activity.

I acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form will be used by the event holders, sponsors, and organizers of the activity in which I may participate, and that it will govern my actions and responsibilities at said activity.
In consideration of my application and permitting me to participate in this activity, I hereby take action for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows:
(A) I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me including my traveling to and from this activity, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: Phonyland, Ph0ny’s Café, this abandoned warehouse, and/or their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents, and the activity holders, sponsors, and volunteers;
(B) INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this activity, whether caused by the negligence of release or otherwise.
I acknowledge that Phonyland, Ph0ny’s Café, this abandoned warehouse, and their directors, officers, volunteers, representatives, and agents are NOT responsible for the errors, omissions, acts, or failures to act of any party or entity conducting a specific activity on their behalf.
I acknowledge that this activity may involve a test of a person's physical and mental limits and carries with it the potential for death, serious injury, and property loss. The risks include, but are not limited to, those caused by terrain, facilities, temperature, weather, condition of participants, equipment, vehicular traffic, lack of hydration, and actions of other people including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, monitors, and/or producers of the activity. These risks are not only inherent to participants, but are also present for volunteers.
I hereby consent to receive medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during this activity.
I understand while participating in this activity, I may be photographed. I agree to allow my photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the activity holders, producers, sponsors, organizers, and assigns.
Nobody ever really reads these things, do they? I could put anything I wanted in here, couldn’t I? Blah blah blah, I can has cheezburger, no they took my bucket, roflcopter, old memes are old. Official-looking text to pad this out, it’s not like anybody can really die during an Easter Egg Hunt.
The Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT AND I SIGN IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL.

Obi

frozen_flames06

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:10 pm
>.> I can post now?

Phony participant: Willow Wisp
I, zippedsiren, understand the rules and will do my very best to post on time and will always remember to roll my die at each post.

I HEREBY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING IN ANY/ALL ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS EVENT, including by way of example and not limitation, any risks that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, or controlled by them, or because of their possible liability without fault.

I certify that I am physically fit, have sufficiently prepared or trained for participation in this activity, and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional. I certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude my participation in this activity.

I acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form will be used by the event holders, sponsors, and organizers of the activity in which I may participate, and that it will govern my actions and responsibilities at said activity.
In consideration of my application and permitting me to participate in this activity, I hereby take action for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows:
(A) I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me including my traveling to and from this activity, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: Phonyland, Ph0ny’s Café, this abandoned warehouse, and/or their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents, and the activity holders, sponsors, and volunteers;
(B) INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this activity, whether caused by the negligence of release or otherwise.
I acknowledge that Phonyland, Ph0ny’s Café, this abandoned warehouse, and their directors, officers, volunteers, representatives, and agents are NOT responsible for the errors, omissions, acts, or failures to act of any party or entity conducting a specific activity on their behalf.
I acknowledge that this activity may involve a test of a person's physical and mental limits and carries with it the potential for death, serious injury, and property loss. The risks include, but are not limited to, those caused by terrain, facilities, temperature, weather, condition of participants, equipment, vehicular traffic, lack of hydration, and actions of other people including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, monitors, and/or producers of the activity. These risks are not only inherent to participants, but are also present for volunteers.
I hereby consent to receive medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during this activity.
I understand while participating in this activity, I may be photographed. I agree to allow my photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the activity holders, producers, sponsors, organizers, and assigns.
Nobody ever really reads these things, do they? I could put anything I wanted in here, couldn’t I? Blah blah blah, I can has cheezburger, no they took my bucket, roflcopter, old memes are old. Official-looking text to pad this out, it’s not like anybody can really die during an Easter Egg Hunt.
The Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT AND I SIGN IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL.

WILLOW WISP

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:17 pm
Phony participant: Me!
I, Yushika, understand the rules and will do my very best to post on time and will always remember to roll my die at each post.

Yushika

Yushika
Phony quests cannot be RPed. It's in the shop rules. Check the first post of the shop thread for details.

Fixed it! I'm sorry. I read "another b/c pet" and thought a quest would work. Thank you for letting me know!

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:22 pm
Phony participant: Zen
I, [CHRYSTALI], understand the rules and will do my very best to post on time and will always remember to roll my die at each post.

- Zen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:58 pm
Phony participant: Lettuce Sea
I, Tristam Lockhart, understand the rules and will do my very best to post on time and will always remember to roll my die at each post.

-Lettuce Sea[/spoiler

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:01 pm
Phony participant: Country Kitchen
I, [Byagane319], understand the rules and will do my very best to post on time and will always remember to roll my die at each post.

[Country Kitchen]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:02 pm
Phony participant: Holly Mistletide
I, VerityHattress, understand the rules and will do my very best to post on time and will always remember to roll my die at each post.

Holly Mistletide

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:04 pm
Phony participant: Rock Sugar
I, elvyralani, understand the rules and will do my very best to post on time and will always remember to roll my die at each post.

Rock Sugar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:27 pm
Phony participant: Myself
I, SilverShieldwolf, understand the rules and will do my very best to post on time and will always remember to roll my die at each post.

SilverShieldwolf

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

SerinaNight

Feline Rogue

11,325 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:31 pm
Phony participant: Me!
I, SerinaNight, understand the rules and will do my very best to post on time and will always remember to roll my die at each post.

SerinaNight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:27 pm
Phony participant: Myself, Character name: Sweet Tooth
I, Aric Val, understand the rules and will do my very best to post on time and will always remember to roll my die at each post.

Aric Val

Aric Val

Mega Cub

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:26 pm
Phony participant: Me! Character name: Moonstone Dazzle
I, Moonstone Dazzle, understand the rules and will do my very best to post on time and will always remember to roll my die at each post.

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:27 pm
Phony participant: Me! Emmy. c:
I, Araucana, understand the rules and will do my very best to post on time and will always remember to roll my die at each post.

Araucana

Araucana

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:40 pm
Phony participant: Foxtrot
I, [Fea Line], understand the rules and will do my very best to post on time and will always remember to roll my die at each post.

[Foxtrot]

Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces