Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Tuesday Night Television (4/7/15) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent K McMahon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:47 pm
UP FIRST: SAMOA JOE SEGMENT

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:17 pm
User Image

The intimidating, slow beginning of Samoa Joe's theme song plays throughout the arena, and the lights dim to green and yellow, and the audience pops for Samoa Joe who walks out from backstage. Wearing his signature black t-shirt with his logo on it, and his other wrestling gear, he makes his way out onto the ramp, and then looks at the crowd and fires them up with some taunting. Joe walks down the ramp looking up towards the ring. He makes it to the ring, and climbs onto the apron, and then climbs through the second rope entering the ring. He had a mic in hand, and begins circling the inside of the ring looking at the crowd, holding up his thumbs in a taunt, getting them to cheer again, and then his music slows down and stops, and the lights go normal, and Joe stops walking and then pauses for the crowd to quiet down, since they had started chanting "Joe Joe Joe Joe" multiple times. He brings the microphone to his mouth and is prepared to speak.

"Last week, on Saturday night Showdown, Seth Rollins was standing out here running his mouth. Which, when you're the champion, you have the right to brag, I'll give you that...... but one thing that I am sick of, that these fans are sick of, and that everyone in the back is sick of, is you running your mouth like you're just instant perfection. You come into the big leagues, you win the TNWR championship after drawing a number 6 in the Elimination Chamber.... impressive" (sarcasm) "Good for you. You won the title. But you're not perfect, you haven't been around long enough to credit yourself as much as you have. There's guys out there that for years and years, have performed at a champion level, but they don't run their mouths, and look what they turn out to be, legends. Guys like Seth Rollins, turn out to be nothing but a fluke... a one hit wonder......"
Samoa joe takes a break from speaking, and begins circling the ring, and the crowd was riled up again but quiets down.

"But enough about him.... I'm out here to talk not alone anymore, but to someone I am about to call out here, and that someone is the COO of this company, Triple H, please come out here so we can talk." Samoa joe waits for Triple h to come out.

Submission Machine

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:36 pm
《THE GAME; TRIPLE H》

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"King of Kings" by Motorhead, plays throughout the building, as the crowd would get on their feet to see what the almighty Triple H has to say tonight. Triple H would walk out of the curtain and entrance tunnel, as he would receive a surprising reaction from the audience, as they were excited to see him for whatever reason. Triple H would have a TNWR Microphone in hand. He would stand out on the stage looking at Samoa Joe, who was in the ring as he would put his microphone towards his lips beginning to speak. "Joe. You can keep bitching if you want. You can rant on and on about how Seth Rollins won his championship. In that Elimination Chamber match, no damns are given at what number entry you're drawn. It's the fact that he picked up the win, and that's all that matters. Now, Joe. Elaborate for me on the real reason you have called me out here. Because quite frankly, someone like you doesn't have what it takes to make it in this company. Okay, you debuted, and you beat the hell out of Matt Allens. Big whoop, that guy was a big mouthed nobody who tried to run with the big dogs, and look where he is now. You're no different either, Joe. You'll end up just like him."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:07 pm
Samoa Joe was looking at Triple H like this the whole time not really caring about the crap he was saying.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After Triple H was finished, Joe speaks.

"I've been around long enough to certainly know what Matt Allens is, you don't have to tell me that twice. And let me tell you something Triple H, you obviously came out here with not a bit of sense in ya, because I have been around for a long time, and I have had success, winning several world titles. Hell, I don't need to explain to you anything about me. Everyone knows what I have accomplished, including you, you just don't want to admit how damn good you know I am." Samoa joe waits to hear Triple h talk again, standing there with his arms crossed in front of his chest.  

Submission Machine

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:15 pm
Triple H would just stand on the stage and laugh, as Samoa Joe finished. Triple H would put the microphone back up to his lips, and begin to speak once more. "Joe, you're right. You are damn good. But tonight, I'll be scouting you. Let's see how damn good you are in your match against John Cena tonight. I'm not looking for you to win, I don't care if you lose. Impress me with your performance and prove to me on how damn good you are, and prove to these people what those accomplishments stand for by bringing the fight to John Cena, and whoop his a**. Weaken John Cena, and prove to these people why you're the #1 Contender for Seth Rollin's TNWR Championship." Triple H's theme would hit, as he would put the mic to his sides, looking at Samoa Joe.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:19 pm
Samoa Joe doesn't use the microphone, he just smiles at Triple h and nods, and gives him the thumbs up, accepting that he will face John Cena in the main event.  

Submission Machine

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:20 pm
Triple H would turn his back, and give a smirk,
as he would walk to the back with his theme continuing to play.  
[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff