Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
~Plotting with Micail~ OPEN AND READY! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:13 am
Ephebe

I made us a thread here! ovob

I had a lot of fun rping with you, and I totally love Leo. If your up to it maybe we can do some more rp with Micail and her. If you feel up to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:30 pm
Izumi Tenshi

I had a lot of fun rping with you, and I totally love Leo. If your up to it maybe we can do some more rp with Micail and her. If you feel up to it.

Sure, that'd be great! : D I had fun too!! Do you want to do a spar, perhaps? If you have anything else in mind that's also cool!

Also you replied to me twice on two different posts; were they both meant for me haha?  

Ephebe

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:45 pm
Izumi Tenshi
Izumi Tenshi

Okay. Sounds good. Let me know if you want to start the rp or I can. 3nodding just let me know

If this was for me then yes I can start. 83  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:38 pm
Yayoi

Oops! Yeah that post was for you XD sorry. Awesome! If you can start that would be great. Also, congrats on winning! I think you got the coolest one out of the raffle! 3nodding  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:42 pm
Izumi Tenshi-
Yayoi

Oops! Yeah that post was for you XD sorry. Awesome! If you can start that would be great. Also, congrats on winning! I think you got the coolest one out of the raffle! 3nodding

Okie doke. I'll set up the thread tomorrow after I get home from work.

And thanks~  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:47 pm
Izumi Tenshi

Name of the character you want to rp with Micail: Hayes Carter
What kind of rp you would like to do: Start off with a spar and see what happens?
I want him to meet other students / make friendsand enemies / meet other dog boils, etc. etc. etc.  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:56 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Izumi Tenshi

Name of the character you want to rp with Micail: Hayes Carter
What kind of rp you would like to do: Start off with a spar and see what happens?
I want him to meet other students / make friendsand enemies / meet other dog boils, etc. etc. etc.

Sweet! More plots! I'd love to try something with Hayes. We could do a spar for sure if you want.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:58 pm
Izumi Tenshi

Sweet! More plots! I'd love to try something with Hayes. We could do a spar for sure if you want.

Awesome! I figured it was a good way to see if they were compatible and having them meet for a reason. Haha.
Shall I start or you?

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:36 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

Awesome! I figured it was a good way to see if they were compatible and having them meet for a reason. Haha.
Shall I start or you?

If you could start that would be awesome! Im kinda in the middle of doing something at the moment 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:00 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

I have a question. Could you explain how to spar? I noticed you rolled a dice. Do we have to roll dice for sparing? I have another spar rp in doing but I cant see to find the battle rules and stuff for it.  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:17 pm
Izumi Tenshi
~Kiana_Nala~

I have a question. Could you explain how to spar? I noticed you rolled a dice. Do we have to roll dice for sparing? I have another spar rp in doing but I cant see to find the battle rules and stuff for it.

Can do! Here is the guide link for quick reference.
- So, to initiate who goes first we each roll 1, 20 sided dice.
- Whoever has the highest number goes first. (We don't have to stick with this but I thought it might be easier)
- Dice to attack 2, 6 sided dice. Then -6 the total to determine how much damage they do.
Ie. Hayes rolls 12. After minusing 6 he'll deal 6pts of damage to Micail.
- He's a Year 1 so his HP will be 30/30 like Hayes.

Fear is different and we can discuss if you want to try it out or not. c:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:39 pm
A NEW START!!!

Hey guys! I've been on hiatus for quite a bit but I'm back and looking for some rp time! I'd like to start new but if I have any existing rps with anyone I would be more then happy to continue those. So if anyone is interested, go a head and post in here heart

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:50 pm
*Izumi Tenshi

Name of the character you want to rp with Micail: Siku or Zaire ,Tavi or Lute
What kind of rp you would like to do: Friend for Siku or Zaire and for Tavi maybe future enemy or friend. Anything for Lute she just needs to meet people!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:09 pm
Cheekiebirdiee
*Izumi Tenshi

Name of the character you want to rp with Micail: Siku or Zaire ,Tavi or Lute
What kind of rp you would like to do: Friend for Siku or Zaire and for Tavi maybe future enemy or friend. Anything for Lute she just needs to meet people!

OMG! First, Lute is adorable.... Second, I would be open to rping with them all but if you would like to go one at a time would really be interested in doing RP with Lute or Siku first. Let me know what you think.  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:31 am
Izumi Tenshi

OMG! First, Lute is adorable.... Second, I would be open to rping with them all but if you would like to go one at a time would really be interested in doing RP with Lute or Siku first. Let me know what you think.

Thank you! That sounds like a plan to me, I’d be down for him eventually meeting them all. But yes one at a time, Lute first it is!! : )  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff