Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: RAW (5/23/16) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:50 pm
UPCOMING: SETH ROLLINS ADDRESSES ROMAN REIGNS

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 8:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"BELIEVE IN SETH ROLLINS.."
Name: Seth Rollins
Height: 6'2
Weight: 217 Ibs

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Seth Rollins was backstage alone talking to nobody but himself in his mind. He was putting on his gloves that were attached to his tights, and tightening them to face his opponent. He had the title in front of him as it was shining in front of his face, and Rollins couldn't be more ready. Rollins was watching the nearby monitor which was showing the show. Rollins didn't want to look, but he had to. He had to look at the intensity within his opponent's, and see if he is actually ready for Rollins. Rollins trained more than ever from the time being, and he wasn't even touched most of the time during the shows. Rollins had tried to avoid a lot of situations where he could've injured himself. Rollins was eventually seeing his opponent coming into the ring, as someone backstage had came up to Rollins and was about to ask him to go up. Rollins already knew, telling the guy to go away, because he had to be focused coming out. He grabbed the championship and then lifted it up with both his hands, just looking at it. He kissed the title, because it could eventually be his last time with the championship for a while. He then wrapped the championship title around his waist and then buckled it up, getting ready to go out there. Rollins grabbed water bottles and then started to open them, and then pour it all over himself before going out there. He walked towards the door to the entrance tunnel with his opponent's theme still playing and blasting. Rollins was walking down the tunnel then eventually reaching the end of it. He closed his eyes, with the silence in the arena had been in motion while his opponent was still in the ring. Suddenly..the PA System eventually played Rollins' entrance video and his entrance music. Rollins opened back up his eyes and then was ready. He stayed there for the moment as wild drums and guitars were playing throughout the whole arena, as there was then a silence. It continued, with Rollins then walking through the curtain with his title around his waist still. He looked to the crowd while it was a huge mixed reaction towards Rollins. Some people were watching from home, and some people were voting for Rollins as well. Seth saw the many people in the crowd within the bleachers, wearing t-shirts, holding up signs, everything. He started to walk down the ramp with a confident look on his face with the championship shining towards everybody in the arena. The announcer was in the ring with his opponent, as both of them were watching Rollins coming down the ring. Rollins was staring down at his opponent every step of the way. People in the side were trying to reach out for him, but Rollins of course didn't pay ANY attention to them at all. He continued on walking down the ramp, as eventually Seth reached the end of it. Rollins stopped and then took a moment before getting close to the ring at all. He stared down at his opponent who was in the ring and made a left turn, still staring down at him. Rollins with step after step walked up on the steel stairs eventually grabbed the top rope and sliding his hand against it. Rollins walked to the middle of the apron, and again was STILL looking at his opponent, as both men were both confident. Seth finally put his attention away from his opponent and then walked over to the top rope and then climbed it, then unbuckling the championship and then lifting it up in the air then looking at his opponent one more time. He rested his arms and then jumped into the ring, then placing the title over his shoulder. He started to walk over to the announcer's table side of the ring, as someone had then handed him a ring. His theme song started to fade, as the crowd had a mixed reaction to the TNW:R Champion. Rollins walked to the middle of the ring with the title on his shoulder, as Rollins started to laugh a bit. He started to lift up his arm, and started to talk. "The questions are stacked up. And they're all piling up. "What are your thoughts on Roman Reigns being your opponent at Slammiversary"...Honestly, I couldn't care LESS, about Roman Reigns being the #1 contender for my TNW:R Championship. You see, if any of you have been living under a rock, I've been saying it all around these idiotic interviews and segments that I am forced to go into. And I'll say it again, and I'll do it again. I've beaten Roman Reigns before, and I will beat him again. And if Roman Reigns can't learn his lesson, then I'll have to beat it into his head that as long as I hold THIS, [Rollins would hold up the championship], he will NEVER win this. And there's more idiotic questions that I've been hearing. HOW, are you going to beat Roman Reigns again? ARE you going to beat Roman Reigns? WHAT are you going to do to beat Roman Reigns? And the answer is clear as day, and clearer than the stupidity of JBL and Corey Graves' show, and that's because I am Seth, freaking, Rollins! And that's just not any name you'll hear off the street. It's a name to be talked about everywhere, because I am the man who, who's been thee man from the very start. What has Roman Reigns done in his career? Can it even be SAID, that he has a career? [The crowd started to have a mix reaction, obviously the men cheering and the women/kids booing] I mean, come on! Let's face it. Roman Reigns has been all hype, all his so called "career" that's he's had. He's come this close but of course, even Superman has a weakness. And that weakness, is Seth, Rollins. [The crowd would boo as Rollins spread his arms]"

User Image

Messiah Seth Rollins

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:25 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image User Image User Image

Roman Empire!

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

Roman Reigns' music starts to play, the camera's view shifts to the main stage as the crowd erupts loudly beginning to show their reaction for the Big Dog. Reigns was tired of hearing Rollins run his mouth from the backstage area. After deciding he heard enough, Reigns started to make his way out to the arena. Roman starts up the few steps in his way before moving the black curtain out of his way with aggression. Eventually he'd come out center stage to a strong reaction. There were the boos but there were just as many cheers to try and help balance it out. Roman paces around looking over the crowd who decided to boo him and cheer him. Walking to a quarter inch of each side of the stage before pacing right back into the center nodding his head at the attendees. Reigns then focuses dead ahead at the 20x20 ring where inside is TNWR Champion, Seth Rollins. Roman takes a moment to glare at him, long and hard before he begins his descent down the ramp, passing through the fans and making a beeline straight to the end of it's pathway. Once there, Roman's eagerly makes his way down the ramp to hear up and personal what his former SHIELD partner has to say about him. From running roughshod together to being bitter enemies.

Roman makes his way up the steel-steps and once on the apron takes his time staring intensely at Rollins. His expression never wavers, nor does he ever take his eyes off of him. Receiving a microphone he'd finally step through into the ropes walking close up to Seth until he stopped. He clenched his jawline as the crowd chanted in the background. But this wasn't about them. This was about him and Rollins. After taking some time to glare at his former little brother, Reigns slowly brought the microphone to his lips.

"Oh no. Don't let me stop you. Continue on Seth. I just wanted to come out here, stand in this ring, and get up and close to hear exactly what you had to say." Reigns said, gesturing some hand motions for Rollins to continue. Seeing that he didn't, he'd shrug and continue. "You see... because I've been in the back listening to you constantly run your mouth and honestly I'm tired of it. They're tired of it. And yeah, back at Awakening of the Fall you beat me for that. But what you're forgetting is on that same night me and my boy, Dean Ambrose, tore down the house in a TLC match to compete for the chance to fight for that." The crowd gave a good reaction to Roman's mentioning of the third member of the SHIELD. Letting them he'd continue, "Now don't get me wrong, I'm not usually the one to make excuses but seeing that you're out here bragging about it... It's like you seem to forget you won that match just this close. That close...against me when I wasn't even at my best. So what's that say huh? I'll tell you what it says Seth. It says you beat me only because I had to go through hell. So, yeah on that night, I'll give it to you... you won. Congratulations. But what are you going to do at Slammiversary, huh Seth? I'll tell you what you're going to do. You're going to lose. And me? I'm just going to become the New TNWR Champion." the crowd began booing at Roman's declaration but he shrugged it off continuing to stare down Seth Rollins.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 10:58 pm
Seth Rollins looked at Roman Reigns with the biggest smirk that you could ever see from Rollins, and he usually gives out a lot of smirks. He started to look at his title, as he then started to speak. "Look, Roman..our match is coming up soon at Pay-Per-View, so I just think if we could just stay civilized..--" Rollins suddenly then tried to go for a strike to Reigns' head with the microphone out of no where to stun him and take him down!

Messiah Seth Rollins

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:05 pm
Reigns stared down Seth Rollins focused on him completely. But that was a mistake in it's own right because the next thing he found himself was being struck in the temple with the microphone. He staggered some holding his head  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:09 pm
Rollins tried to throw the title down under Reigns and set it up, as he then hoped Reigns stayed down for a bit.

Messiah Seth Rollins

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:12 pm
Roman laid there on top of the title.  
Messiah Seth Rollins rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:13 pm
Seth Rollins would run to the ropes and back to Roman, hoping he'd get up just a bit, going for a Curb Stomp on the title!

Messiah Seth Rollins

Leati Joseph Anoai rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:14 pm
Roman tried to move out of the way and push Rollins to the ropes, waiting for him to rebound.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:15 pm
Rollins would bounce off the ropes..

Messiah Seth Rollins

Leati Joseph Anoai rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:17 pm

Reigns would then get up, running to the ropes and back at Rollins looking for a huge spear to send a message to the Champion!!

Messiah Seth Rollins rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:18 pm
Rollins was spear'd!

Messiah Seth Rollins

Cedric Alexander

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:25 pm
User Image
Right after the viscous spear by Reigns, the crowd erupts even louder as none other Dean Ambrose walks on stage smiling to nearly laughing as he claps with happiness that his brotha just flatten that snake Rollins.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:35 pm
User Image

Roman would go over to Seth's fallen title, kneeling over, picking it up, before standing to see his brother in arms Dean Ambrose up on stage also taking a laugh. Reigns smirked, unwrapping the title and dropping it on Seth's chest before exiting the ring in fashion. Slammiversary he planned on taking it as his so he'd let Seth keep it warm for him for now.

Walking up the stage he smiles seeing his brother Dean, turning to point in the ring at Seth Rollins who was as flat as a pancake just now.

User Image

Going over to Dean, Roman would rub his brother's head and give him a fist bump.

Leati Joseph Anoai

Messiah Seth Rollins

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:43 pm
User Image

Rollins went down to the spear, as Roman Reigns' theme was heard throughout the whole arena. Rollins crawled to his title and looked up to seeing his former brothers on stage, aggravated more than ever.

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff