Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: RAW 6/20/16 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:59 pm
ROMAN REIGNS CHAMPIONSHIP CELEBRATION

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:40 pm
                                  x
                                  User Image
                                  xxI CAN.I WILL.ROMAN EMPIRE 〉*
                                  XXXXXX I'M A WANTED MAN IN THESE PARTS NOTHING CHANGES FOR THE BIG DOG I STILL RUN THIS YARD I ASSESS AND ATTACK THATS MY CODE THATS WHAT I STAND FOR
                                  XXXXXX I'M A WANTED MAN IN THESE PARTS NOTHING CHANGES FOR THE BIG DOG I STILL RUN THIS YARD I ASSESS AND ATTACK THATS MY CODE THATS WHAT I STAND FOR
                                  XXXXXI COME TO KICKASS && LEAVE ━━ * BELIEVE , THAT )
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I CAN AND I WILLxxxxxxxxxxx I CAN AND I WILL
                                  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                  xxx x x x x x x x x x

User Image
                                • The announcer clutching a microphone in their hand slowly brought it up to their mouth about to begin Roman Reign's introduction for the following championship celebration. The crowd lowered their volume seeing the gentlemen about to speak. "Ladies and Gentlemen – Please welcome the NEW TNW:R Champion....ROMAN REEEEIIGGGNNNNNNSSS!" the crowd cheered loudly, this being Reigns' most positive response in a long time.

Not long after Roman Reigns' music begins to start up courtesy of the PA system, the camera's view shifts to the main stage as the crowd erupts loudly for Reigns' eventual presence. Behind the scenes standing in the Gorilla position with his head down low Roman Reigns soaks it all in calmly looking at down at his championship. He was being told his cue was up by TNWR personnel shortly after his music went on for sometime. Roman starts up the few steps in his way before moving the black curtain out of his way. Coming out center stage to a strong reaction. The reaction was his best yet no doubt. The crowd all the way for the most part was on his side. He couldn't help but break a smile.

User Image User Image

He stands there looking over the TNW:R fans. Walking to a quarter inch of each side of the stage before pacing right back into the center nodding his head at the attendees. "Thank you," he says looking around. This truly was his moment and they respected him. Roman takes in a deep breathe and then with the title he carried in his hand, raises it high with a big smile on his face. The crowd continues to cheer him on and he relishes in the moment. Tonight was the Dawn of the Roman Empire. Roman then begins his descent down the ramp, passing through the fans and making a beeline straight to the end of it's pathway.

Once there, Roman's stride slows down as he approaches the steel steps, places a hand upon the turnbuckle padding looking down at his championship, before he pulls himself up the steps. Roman looks off at the side, once again taking a long glance at the space around him filled with people, some who support him, some who despise him. With a twitch of his nose, Roman turns back to the ring and now on the apron. Stepping over to the nearest corner, Roman climbs into the second rope and raises his championship and arms above him, posing for the fans for a few brief moments. From here, he wastes little time dropping back to the apron and entering the ring proper. He accepts a microphone and then as his music dies down the crowd begins to show their respect.

User Image

"You-deserve-it! You-deserve-it! You-deserve-it!" Roman can't help but smile. He turns looking all around at the arena filled with people chanting that he deserved it. Slowly he lets the crowd finish up letting their voices be heard and brings the microphone up to his mouth saying, "Before I get into this, I just want to take the time to say from the bottom of my heart thank you," the fans roared cheering as Reigns nodded. "I did this for you guys, for my family, for my beautiful eight year old back home watching." Roman pauses for a second staring into the camera. He then goes on to say, "But with all that aside lets talk about Slammiversary for a second. It was a crazy night, wasn't it? Seth Rollins and I went out to that ring and we had one hell of a match. He gave his all. I gave my all. But there's a reason why I'm standing here before all of you as your new TNW:R Champion! And believe me, I know there's a bulls eye on my back now that I carry this. And I'm letting it be known right now; I plan on keeping this bad boy for a loooonng time. So...if there's anybody back there who wants it. Well, I'll break it down to you. It's real simple. All's you gotta do is come down here and take it. But be prepared because to take this you gotta go through me and I promise you I'm not giving it up without a fight. So, come on out if you think you have what it takes to take this from me." Reigns says lowering his microphone. He adjusts his championship on his shoulder turning to face the entrance way.

Leati Joseph Anoai

Messiah Seth Rollins

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:22 pm
Seth Rollins coming from under the ring and was waiting for Roman to come out this whole time, he had a steel chair in his hand and saw Roman about to leave the ring. He slid into the ring with the chair and came behind him and tried to go for a chair shot out of no where!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:25 pm
Roman Reigns is out of nowhere hit with a steel-chair collapsing to the canvas slowly falling into the ropes dropping his championship. The crowd begins to boo Seth Rollins.  

Leati Joseph Anoai

Messiah Seth Rollins

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:28 pm
"YOU THINK, YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME? YOU THINK YOU'RE THE BEST NOW? WELL YOU'RE NOT ROMAN!" Rollins tried to lift up the chair right in the air and then try to go for chair shot to Roman's back one more time!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:31 pm
Roman feels the pain shooting from his back as again Seth targets his backside with the steel-chair. Roman rolls over on his back to try and alleviate the immense pain, not at all expecting this cheap shot from Rollins..  

Leati Joseph Anoai

Messiah Seth Rollins

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:33 pm
"HOLD ON TO THAT FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN, ROMAN. YOU'RE NOT GONNA HAVE IT FOR VERY LONG." Rollins would start putting the chair under Roman. He starts go to a corner and stalk Roman..

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:35 pm
Roman lays there trying to get to his knees, his body already battered from his battle with Seth at Slammiversary.  

Leati Joseph Anoai

Messiah Seth Rollins rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Messiah Seth Rollins

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:38 pm
Seth Rollins would run to Roman Reigns and go for a Curb Stomp on the chair!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leati Joseph Anoai rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:39 pm
Roman tries to move out of the way!!  

Leati Joseph Anoai

Messiah Seth Rollins

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Seth Rollins starts to go over to the championship as he looked at it with a deep and confident face. He started to look at it long, and then looked up at the crowd as it was a mixed reaction. He started to raise the championship over Roman Reigns, as Seth Rollins was here to make a statement, and that's exactly what he did.

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff