Welcome to Gaia! ::

Annual User Run Ball Planning Guild

Back to Guilds

The event planning organisation for the AURB! 

Tags: aurb, annual ball, ball, user run, event 

Reply Locked Threads
Art Auction Fund-Raiser Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which month works best for an auction?
Janurary
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
May
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

SnelsPace

Anxious Gentlewoman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:17 pm
I voted for May at the moment, because I don't know how set my work schedule is going to be in January. But to be honest, I could probably do either months. 1 tril is just fine to me. We have a really awesome artist lineup here.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:49 pm
may is finals aghhh...sorry.  

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:05 am
Don't be sorry. Life should always come first. And I will be doing all of the set up and host stuff for the auction itself. All you guys need to worry about is doing the art once the bidding is over.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:37 pm
Hi again. I will run the auction throughout January. BUT no art will be expected until February.

January 1st-30th - Auction
February 1st-7th - Winner sends total and then pms artists.
Feb 7th-March 1st - Make pretty art

Tenitively.

Of course if someone pays the auto buy then everything will move up. But it will be with the understanding that the artists still need to be given time to do the work.

If no one minds I am going to get someone else to do thread graphics. We have the winter ball coming up, so one of you will be doing graphics for that. And I am guessing someone here will do the feb mini event graphics. I know a couple of you are super busy. So I don't want to ask for more.
Mushyung
troubled-pasta
The Handsome Mr-X
Spindlen
Your Iron Lung

Love Renewed

The Handsome Mr-X

Handsome Gentleman

27,590 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:20 pm
Love Renewed
Hi again. I will run the auction throughout January. BUT no art will be expected until February.

January 1st-30th - Auction
February 1st-7th - Winner sends total and then pms artists.
Feb 7th-March 1st - Make pretty art

Tenitively.

Of course if someone pays the auto buy then everything will move up. But it will be with the understanding that the artists still need to be given time to do the work.

If no one minds I am going to get someone else to do thread graphics. We have the winter ball coming up, so one of you will be doing graphics for that. And I am guessing someone here will do the feb mini event graphics. I know a couple of you are super busy. So I don't want to ask for more.
Mushyung
troubled-pasta
The Handsome Mr-X
Spindlen
Your Iron Lung

KEEP CALM.
AND SAY, "YES, MY LORD!".

So I guess i'll wait until February to get the info on what we'll draw?
biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:27 pm
The Handsome Mr-X
[
So I guess i'll wait until February to get the info on what we'll draw?
biggrin
Yes, as there's no way to know until we have a winner. You'll know you're doing what you offer. But the winner will have to send you the references and such.  

Love Renewed

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:02 am
Jabberwock is going to do the thread graphics for us.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:40 pm
By now you may have all seen the link, but I wanted to quote you all to be sure. Here is the art auction. Please let me know asap, via pm, if anything in your post needs to be edited/fixed. Thank you all again for your time and talents.

Mushyung
troubled-pasta
The Handsome Mr-X
Spindlen
Saint Duke

Love Renewed

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:25 pm
The auction ended earlier today. We 'made' 1.5 tril! starladyplace will be contacting each of you once she sends and completes the trade. She shouldn't pm you before it's complete. If anyone else claims they won, they didn't. However, the winner has a week to send/complete the trade before the next highest bidder wins instead. I will let you all know if/when the trade comes and is completed, and/or if someone else is made the winner.

Thank you again for participating!
Mushyung
troubled-pasta
The Handsome Mr-X
Spindlen
Saint Duke

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:47 pm
Love Renewed
The auction ended earlier today. We 'made' 1.5 tril! starladyplace will be contacting each of you once she sends and completes the trade. She shouldn't pm you before it's complete. If anyone else claims they won, they didn't. However, the winner has a week to send/complete the trade before the next highest bidder wins instead. I will let you all know if/when the trade comes and is completed, and/or if someone else is made the winner.

Thank you again for participating!
Mushyung
troubled-pasta
The Handsome Mr-X
Spindlen
Saint Duke

Yay~  

The Handsome Mr-X

Handsome Gentleman

27,590 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:36 pm
Whoop!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:47 am
Hi again! Sadly the winner still hasn't logged on. We're down to 24 hours before it goes to the next person in line. Which is Mistress Jamie with 1.1tril, who also hasn't logged on since the 29th like the first winner. The next runner up was on yesterday though so if he ends up winning we have a good shot with him. Lol. Thank you for your patience. All bidders knew from that start that they had one week to send trades from the 31st if they won. I will let you know tomorrow what's going on.

Mushyung
troubled-pasta
The Handsome Mr-X
Spindlen
Saint Duke

Love Renewed

The Handsome Mr-X

Handsome Gentleman

27,590 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:43 am
Love Renewed
Hi again! Sadly the winner still hasn't logged on. We're down to 24 hours before it goes to the next person in line. Which is Mistress Jamie with 1.1tril, who also hasn't logged on since the 29th like the first winner. The next runner up was on yesterday though so if he ends up winning we have a good shot with him. Lol. Thank you for your patience. All bidders knew from that start that they had one week to send trades from the 31st if they won. I will let you know tomorrow what's going on.

Mushyung
troubled-pasta
The Handsome Mr-X
Spindlen
Saint Duke

Fine by me~
I figured they were just hiding their online status or somethin'.
On the bright side, this gives me more time to do commissions (thus gaining exp.), and go shopping for graphics~  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:09 pm
The Handsome Mr-X
Love Renewed

Mushyung
troubled-pasta
The Handsome Mr-X
Spindlen
Saint Duke

Fine by me~
I figured they were just hiding their online status or somethin'.
On the bright side, this gives me more time to do commissions (thus gaining exp.), and go shopping for graphics~
I don't even look at that. I check their last logged in date.  

Love Renewed

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:19 pm
TRVSH is the new winner. I will let you know if/when I get her trade.

Mushyung
troubled-pasta
The Handsome Mr-X
Spindlen
Saint Duke

Locked Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items