Tags: Contests, Friends, Gold, Polls, Spam 

Reply Spam Central
MY GOD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Young Dogoda
  probably fell under the mentally challenged bracket.
View Results

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:33 pm
A-B0T
Dogoda
Old threads.
Such cringe.

If I could go back in time I would do everyone a favor and take the young teenage me into a dark alley and proceed to kick my own a**. emotion_facepalm
May I assist you in the a** kicking?

Please do, you get first punch!
I put you through so much BS you deserve it. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:31 pm
Dogoda
A-B0T
Dogoda
Old threads.
Such cringe.

If I could go back in time I would do everyone a favor and take the young teenage me into a dark alley and proceed to kick my own a**. emotion_facepalm

Pretty sure everyone has woodshed moments about their younger selves. If I could kick my younger butt I would do it every day. mrgreen  

Exore The Mighty

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:32 pm
Exore The Mighty
Dogoda
A-B0T
Dogoda
Old threads.
Such cringe.

Pretty sure everyone has woodshed moments about their younger selves. If I could kick my younger butt I would do it every day. mrgreen

We would have to catch you first by the way, how are our tablecloths coming?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:45 pm
Dogoda
Exore The Mighty
Dogoda
A-B0T
Dogoda
Old threads.
Such cringe.

Pfft, tablecloths? What do you think I am, an amateur? I make upholstery and vintage earmuffs You uncultured wastrel.  

Exore The Mighty

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:47 pm
Exore The Mighty
Dogoda
Exore The Mighty
Dogoda
A-B0T
Dogoda
Old threads.
Such cringe.

Pfft, tablecloths? What do you think I am, an amateur? I make upholstery and vintage earmuffs You uncultured wastrel.

But did you make the allotted virgin sacrifices to make said upholstery? You know that the dark overlord demands at least ten babies for one yard of fabric.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:54 pm
Dogoda
Exore The Mighty
Dogoda
Exore The Mighty
Dogoda

But did you make the allotted virgin sacrifices to make said upholstery? You know that the dark overlord demands at least ten babies for one yard of fabric.

Ten babies??? That's pure extortion. I give him 5 on a good day, usually 3, and he's glad to take it. Gurl I don't know what he's been charging you but uhh, maybe it's time I snapped my fingers in a z formation on him if ya know what I'm sayin'.  

Exore The Mighty

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:04 pm
Exore The Mighty
Dogoda
Exore The Mighty
Dogoda
Exore The Mighty
Dogoda

Ten babies??? That's pure extortion. I give him 5 on a good day, usually 3, and he's glad to take it. Gurl I don't know what he's been charging you but uhh, maybe it's time I snapped my fingers in a z formation on him if ya know what I'm sayin'.

Trump raised taxes, it's ten babies now because oil and national security.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:07 pm
Dogoda
Exore The Mighty
Dogoda
Exore The Mighty
Dogoda

You think I'll pay some stupid tax just because I'm told to???
Well shoot I guess I better pay it then.  

Exore The Mighty

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:11 pm
Exore The Mighty
Dogoda
Exore The Mighty
Dogoda
Exore The Mighty
Dogoda

You think I'll pay some stupid tax just because I'm told to???
Well shoot I guess I better pay it then.

Don't sass me woman. talk2hand  
Spam Central

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces