Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Dōjō Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Souretsu and Kuroda

Souretsu and Kuroda turned to see a pretty white haired girl walk in, and came right up to them. Kuroda shook her hand fist. "Kuroda Yukimura. We saw the list." She said. Sourestu shook her hand next. "Souretsu Yukimura." she said.
Kuroda smiled. "My sister is the one who has to take the test. I got accepted in right away. But I want to cheer her on." She said, clapping her hand on her sister's shoulder. Though the movement looked a bit forceful.
Souretsu subtly stepped on her sister's foot, payback for what she was doing to her shoulder. "You say 'cheer', but I think you mean 'distract'." she said.

Role: Students
Thoughts: 'I wonder who's gonna go against Souretsu. They're so screwed.' 'I have to hold back...I don't want to hurt them permanently.'
Location: The dojo. The place I'm gonna have to beat someone up..../color]
Company: Ciri
OOC:
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
Athena was running at full speed hoping she wasn't late for class, it's one thing to be late for a stranger's class and another to show up late in your own brother's class, Athena would rather die than do the latter. Athena stumbled on the dojo's steps and rolled in with nothing stopping her but the wall. "Ow! Sorry I'm late!!! I swear I was helping someone out!" Athena rubbed her forehead before realizing that Nemesis still hasn't shown up. She sighed in relief before dusting herself off and recognizing the people in the room. She smiled before walking over to the group "Hello guys, I hope you made the list cause this teacher doesn't mess around when it comes to trials I heard he used to kill demons for fun.." Athena knew what she said wasn't true, but she was a jokester and wanted to scare her classmates. especially the twins. "They say he can tell if someone's a demon just by looking at them"

Company:Souretsu/Kuroda/Ciri
Items:Her backpack
OOC:

Yuuki-Chan17

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:23 pm
User Image
User Image

|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→|Dojo|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Metal Instrumental |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Nervous |
∑ Thoughts →→| Im gonna die....|
∑ Items →→| Guitar, school bag, Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Normal Attire |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda ended up running into the dojo and panted in the doorway still holding all of her things. Good she wasnt late. Seeing people here she knew was good. The twins, Athena and Ciri, at least people would cheer her on. "Heys guys..." Shinda said with much nervousness in her voice. No amount of preparation could help her for this. Walking all the way in, She set her things on the ground and dragged her feet to the others. "So, who gonna visit me in the Hospital after my Trial? I'm 103% sure im going to have my a** kicked..." Shinda was not very excited all for this.

Rush and Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Yuuki-Chan17

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:06 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤:
Happy
l Location ➤: Dojo l Company ➤: Athena, Shinda, Souretsu, Kuroda l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri shook both of the twins hands happily. At least the other students weren't too hard to get along with, or at least to here they weren't. Naw I'm sure your sister here will cheer you on! Haha I will!

Ciri smiled as Athena and Shinda walked into the dojo. Waving at both, Ciri clapped her hands together. Is this everyone? Haha if so this wont be a long class...wait where is Evie? Ciri looked around, not seeing her winter witch. She shrugged, Ciri knew Evie would show up, eventually.

Shinda your gonna do great! have more confidence silly! Your a lot stronger then you think! Ciri wrapped her arm around the girls shoulder with a toothy grin. Shinda needed the confidence booster if she was ever gonna pass this class.

User Image

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashe slid through the door to the dojo and held a great big grin on her face. the guard looked at the students and found the one. Walking to the weapon rack, Ashe put up Malice on the rack...and it broke the rack. "HmmmI guess the rack isnt strong enough to hold this." Ashe ended up picking up the blade and setting it against the wall. Ashe then grabbed three weapons off the training rack. Two Tonfas and Training Greatsword. No one these weapons meant to kill but would hurt substantially and break bones if full contact was made. Sheathing the sword on her back and putting the tonfas on her side, Ashelia walked over to the students. "Hey girls, ready for the show~ These Trials are going to be fun!" Ashe seemed too happy to be here....way too happy. AShe then looked over to Souretsu and grinned. "Dont hold back. Nemesis needs to see the full extent of what you can do."

∑Location →→|Lobby|
∑ Current Theme →→ | War March|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Happy |
∑ Thoughts →→| Ah Bernie|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace, Malice
|

∑ Attire →→| Normal attire |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| Huge writers block Dx |

Rush And Crush

Yuuki-Chan17

Rainbow Sunburn

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:43 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Dojo |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Burn Brighter |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Tired |
∑ Thoughts →→| .... |
∑ Items →→| Psion Keys, Incomplete Psionic Key |
∑ People Near By →→| People |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Science Tutor || 2nd Year || Psychotic Psionic ||

"Who said I was going to kill them? I never kill anyone..."

Yarost made it to the class very unlike his normal self which was probably god-send for everyone else. Making it to the dojo was challenge in itself. He found the wall luckily then sat down and immediately feel asleep.

"I just drive them to kill themselves~ It's more fun that way~"

User Image

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Yuuki-Chan17

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:53 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Nemesis walked in slowly looking very serious, he didn't want to waste any of his time or the students time. Nemesis walked past the group and stood a few feet away from them. He then looked at the sleeping Yarost and was visibly angry. Nemesis grabbed a piece of the now broken weapons rack and threw it at Yarost with full force "My name is Nemesis and I'll be teaching this class, I have three main rules in this class, and you'll follow them. But before that I want to make one thing clear, I will not tolerate disrespect." Nemesis spoke in a very serious tone, he sounded like someone who doesn't take crap from anyone. "In this class, there are specific rules that must never be broken. Rule number one. I have authority over everyone including the headmaster, if he doesn't like that then he can fire me, but until that happens my word is law. Rule number two. You will not interfere with another student's trial if you interfere the person that you're helping will fail and can no longer attend the class. Rule number three. The trial ends when I say so, you'll keep going until I tell you stop." After explaining the rules Nemesis mentally counted the number of students that showed up, before crossing his arm. "I want everyone to introduce themselves and tell us what they can do" Nemesis looked at Shinda and frowned "starting with you, then we'll go around the room. Name, age, and abilities"
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OOC: After Shinda you guys can post your intros randomly, also since this is just an introduction I don't think anyone would mind a short post

Nightmares in Daydreams

Yuuki-Chan17

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:20 pm
User Image
User Image

"Speak softly and carry a big stick...."

---

-While she hadn't beaten Ash to the Dojo, she wasn't very far behind. Bernie strolled in while sipping from a plastic cafe cup as Nemesis laid out the class rules. Hopefully one wasn't no food or drink, cause her pockets were filled with food. She had found time to set up her halter and Theodore now hung gracefully at her side. Not for long though. She approached one of the weapon racks and took one of the practice rapiers, weighing it in her hand. Setting it back, she took Theodore out of its loop and carefully wrapped it with some fine leather produced from one of her pockets. When done, she slid her blade into the same pocket and took the practice blade from the rack again. This time, she checked the balance before putting it back and grabbing another. The second seemed to be to her liking, as she slid it through the loop on her harness. All this time, she was hoping Nemesis wouldn't introduce her, because that would just ruin her grand introduction later.-

---

"...you will go far."

Mood : Serious - Company : Nemesis and Al'Akir, Ashelia, Ciri, Shinda, Yarost, Twins. Status : Preparing. - Items : Gross Practice Rapier and Chile Mocha Frappuccino.

Rush And Crush
Nightmares in Daydreams
XxIce_ReaperxX
xX Yennefer Xx
Yuuki-Chan17
[XxIce_ReaperxX]

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:29 pm
User Image
User Image

|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→|Dojo|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Metal Instrumental |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Nervous |
∑ Thoughts →→| Im gonna die....|
∑ Items →→| Guitar, school bag, Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Normal Attire |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda looked at Ciri with a weak smile. "I wish I had your confidence and skill.." It was then that Shin watched the Guard walk in. That was odd, Ashe was grabbing some of the training weapons...and what she said as not comforting. Then Yarost came in and started sleeping...not could for him cause Nemesis walked in, the man picked up a piece of the rack and slammed it into his face with a powerful throw...wow...that is gonna hurt. Then Nemesis started talking about the rules and her heart found a spot in the dirt to bury itself and possibly a part of soul went with it. THEN THE WORST THING HAPPENED! Shinda now had to introduce herself to the class. Taking a deep breath, Shinda tried to pull herself together. "I am Shinda Seishin. I am 18 years old and I am a Spiritmancer. I call to the spirits of dead and summon them as wraiths to aid me."

Rush and Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Yuuki-Chan17

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:44 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤:
Happy
l Location ➤: Dojo l Company ➤: 5 Students & 3 Teachers l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri shot Shinda a confident smile while Their teacher, a guard, and one more lady walked in. She was starting to believe this class was no joke as she listened to the teacher speak. Damn is he serious...

Ciri decided to speak up after Shinda. Her uncles always told her to do the things she hated the most first so that they were finished. I am Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon, but Ciri is easier for most. I have been trained in the ways of a sword since I was 6. Nice to meet you all. Ciri gave the class a thumbs up. No one needed to know her other abilities...right?

User Image

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Souretsu and Kuroda

Kuroda smiled to see Athena run in, but didn’t buy the excuse that she was helping someone. By now, she knew Athena was likely up to trouble. Instead she just delivered news that made the girls wonder if the assassination class was right for them. “So…the staff can’t actually kill students, right? Just checking.” Kuroda said. She was pretty sure…but then again, they seemed to have no problem with demonic students attacking and killing other’s the previous year. Just some rumors Kuroda had gathered from students in the hallways. They still spoke of the incident, apparently…
When Shinda ran in, Kuroda shrugged. “I probably will, if it’ll get me out of math class. But you might stand a chance, you know. Depending on who your opponent is.” She said. Although it wasn’t looking too good. The Ciri girl looked strong, and her only other options were Souretsu and Athena. Both demons. Yeah, she might be screwed…At least Ciri cheered SHinda on.
Suddenly there was the sound of breaking metal, and the girls looked over to see Ashe just break the weapon rack with an oversized weapon. Well….at least she wasn’t using that. And Souretsu suspected Ashe would be fighting her and Athena, at least. She could handle them, it looked like. The sword and the tonfa…they could cause some damage, and Souretsu knew she’d be at a disadvantage to have to get close with knives. Maybe she’d have to use her fire…she could at least pretend to be a human with elemental powers. Those types of people still existed right? What were they called? Mages? Ashe interrupted her thoughts with enthusiastic chatter about the trials that nobody else shared, but then told her directly to not hold back. She frowned. She had to be put against Ashe then…or preferably somebody fireproof. Not holding back with fire was stupid and dangerous.
Kuroda saw Yarost walk in, and smacked her forehead. “Unbelievable. How the hell does he share ALL our classes!?” She said to her twin.
Souretsu sighed. ”Because the universe must have decided we were having too much good luck recently…” Almost as soon as she was done saying that, an intimidating man walked in, and Souretsu figured he was Nemesis, judging by his aura of authority. He grabbed a piece of the ruined training rack, and threw it at a sleeping Yarost, leaving both twins too stunned to laugh. The teacher more or less laid down the law, and the twins stayed silent. They then listened to Shinda introduce herself. Then Ciri’s vague introduction. Souretsu was up next, and sighed. “Souretsu Yukimura. 17. I use fire.” She said. She looked over at her twin to introduce herself.
Kuroda smiled. “I’m Kuroda Yukimura. Also 17, of course. I can use electricity. I’m just a spectator, though.” She said.

Role: Students
Thoughts: 'I wonder who's gonna go against Souretsu. They're so screwed.' 'I have to hold back...I don't want to hurt them permanently.'
Location: The dojo. The place I'm gonna have to beat someone up....
Company: Ciri
OOC: This is my last post for the night, guys! Please don't leave me too far behind!
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

Rainbow Sunburn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:16 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Dojo |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Burn Brighter |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | AWAKE AND READY! |
∑ Thoughts →→| BERNADETTE! |
∑ Items →→| Psion Keys, Incomplete Psionic Key |
∑ People Near By →→| People |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Science Tutor || 2nd Year || Psychotic Psionic ||

"Who said I was going to kill them? I never kill anyone..."

Yarost didnt even get to close his eyes for five minutes when a piece of wood slammed into his face. It didnt even touch the ground after it hit him as he caught it and held on to it. He was about to say something when His Idol walked into the class. His eyes widened and jaw dropped to the floor. It was Bernadette Hopps! The Top demon hunter int the world! What he would do to fight with her...The fact that she was here meant now...there was no messing around even if his sanity broke. He wanted to be a Demon Hunter and one of the top. He wanted to be just like her! Other students started introducing themselves and Yarost decided be the next one up. Standing up, yarost began to speak. "I am Yarost Urozhaya. I am 16 years of age. I use Psionic and Telekinetic powers to slay demons. Its an Honor to finally meet you Ms. Hopps!" Yarost was trying very hard not to completely fanboy on the outside but inside...oh yea...he was fanboying alright.

"I just drive them to kill themselves~ It's more fun that way~"

User Image

Rush And Crush

Rainbow Sunburn

Yuuki-Chan17

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:46 am
User ImageUser Image
Athena placed her hands on her hips and sighed when Shinda started doubting herself for the millionth time today. "Cherry blossom I already told you! You'll do great stop doubting yourself!" Athena was about to continue her encouraging rant, but it cut short when Ashe appeared. "AUNTIE ASHE!!" Athena looked super excited to see Ashe, and why wouldn't she? Ashe was inspiring and a great role model. But once again she was cut short by Yarost and Nemesis showing up. When Nemesis threw the thing on Yarost, Athena looked like she was about to burst but somehow managed to hold her laughter in. She calmed down and listened to the rules, but her attention was caught by Bernie showing up. Athena looked smile got wider than ever. "Auntie Bernie's here as well?! I don't believe it! This class is gonna be super exciting!" She fangirled for a moment before focusing once again on Nemesis asked them to introduce themselves, she listened to her class mates introduce themselves before deciding it was her time. "I'm Athena no last name just Athena, I'm 18, and I'm element manipulator, Wind and fire!" Athena was going to try her best to keep her relationship with the teacher a secret, she doesn't want people to think she got in because he's her brother.

Company:Souretsu/Kuroda/Ciri
Items:Her backpack
OOC:

Yuuki-Chan17

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rainbow Sunburn

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:17 am
User Image
User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Neutral l Location ➤: Dojo l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Player(Playing: Nothing) l Anxiety Level ➤: 1%
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Yuki was soaring through mid air looking for the dojo, until she found it she landed towards her destination then arched her white brow at the number of students have arrived for the class. Some with familiar faces and others with not so familiar faces. She finally looked to the teacher who she presume that was the teacher, he only saw him at her past years in the Videl Academy the times when the exorcist program was still there. Though she hasn't really got up and talk to him before, she always finds him alone. BUT She was so happy for one thing. Even though the teacher looked like he was from one of her favourite video games. She was forever grateful he didn't look like her video game crush, 'Cloud Strife(Final Fantasy VII) will always be in my heart sorry Vergil(DMC).' the Fangirl Spirit inside was still on lock down.

She looked to the students who have introduced themselves, when it came to her turn. She bowed her head apologetically, "Sorry I running late, I had to take some...medications. My name is Yuki Dokuro. I am 18 years old. I use Telekinesis but I plan to advance it further and I can sing you a nice lullaby to 'sleep' but in the end I'll also go to 'sleep'." The last part she but it vague but people are smart enough to tell what she means. She wasn't lying about the medication part, she needs to keep her anxiety level to a minimum either wise things might get ugly in case. It's not a pretty sight.

She was a bit weary about this class, obviously it wouldn't be completely focus on abilities. There was also mentality too, which in her side of the story could be shaky and a one way ticket to the mental asylum. Sadly it was one of the package that comes with her amnesia condition. She has gut feeling that this class has a card up its sleeve.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Things my heart yearns to know,
Things I'm afraid to remember.
And a song someone sings... Once upon a memory."

Theme - Once Upon A December

Out.Of.Chains:

Yuuki-Chan17

xX Yennefer Xx

Rainbow Sunburn

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:25 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"
╔═══════════════════════════User Image
║Health: 1800/1800
╠═══════════════════════════
║ Skills: Blink, Ice Projection, Ice Block
╚═══════════════════════════

Evie slipped out of ICT as soon as Ms.Hyun exited, finding the japanese teacher to be quite agreeable. She had trouble deciding which class to go to first since she had geo and... assassination class. She still thought there shouldve been an SSS grade.

Evie's staff carried her lazily into the dojo, she glanced around the room. Her cheeks flushing as she saw the group of students already in. Evie quickly got into line. The teach walked in, a smile tugged at the corners if her lips. I bet this teach has a lil brother. Seems like the type.

He then proceeded to lay the rules, all sounding serious to her ears. Her smile replaced with a frown, this school is hard core. She thought, maybe a little too late. Swordplay in first P.E class? Now assassination class? Evie began to have second thoughts about everything. Ms.Hyun was probably the most normal person she had met so far, and it appeared that wasnt going to change.

Ooh Nemesis... edgy... Totally not an end boss name.
Evie mused. Mr.Nemesis ordered them to introduce themselves starting with a dark haired lady. Hmmm, speaking of hairs. Evie looked around, she thought she had saw a streak of that snowy hair. She stopped looking when it was her turn to introduce herself.

She bowed, 'Evie, 19, Ice ice baby!' She sang. Well that was good.

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff