Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Lobby Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:14 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Curious l Location ➤: Lobby l Company ➤: Kazima, Zhao, & Ashelia l Item/s ➤: Old Book
User Image

With arms crossed, she watched the strange woman as she walked past them. It was very strange that she didn't even acknowledge their presence. My, my. Who in the world was that? She had yet to have been formally acquainted with that woman, and Yen was a bit curious. She walked over to the railing to see where the woman was heading. Her mind... It was screaming of thoughts...but I couldn't make it out...I wonder what she's doing.. She placed her hand on the railing, and looked back at the two men. Well? She looked back over the railing and thought, "huh, looks like fun" Well you two, I'm going to take my leave. It was very nice to meet you both and I do hope that I can get better acquainted with you under...better circumstances. I bid you farewell~ And with that, Yennefer decided to take Ms. Ashelia's way out. She hopped over the railing, and gently floated down to the lower level, her heels clicked on the hard flooring. Being a sorceress did have some advantages~

-Exit-

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:16 pm
User Image
Z H A O ¤ C H E N
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
❝..Flow of the Wushu..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Zhao would lay his hands behind his head while looking to the wolf man hybrid and held his closed eyes shut. His mouth turned into a grin a bit as he saw the other two leave, it seemed he was underestimated, though not underminded. His eyes would jollily preform a closed blinking motion as he let a soft whistle escape his lip as he put a hand up waving back. "I think you should take note not to underestimate people big guy, and, ya know, have actual proof before pushing the blame. Ay, big guy? No hard feelings no?" He'd say before giving a grin, patting him on the shoulder, unbenounced to the orange haired teacher, leaving a bit of chocolate from his palm as he exitted, on a venture to find another meal.

-exit-

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:12 am
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Neutral l Location ➤: Lobby l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: None
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

+Exits+

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:26 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Mega Headache l Location ➤: Lobby l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: Sleep Potion

Lucius paced back and forth with his arms behind his back, while racking his brain how to deal with the Silver situation. Though...she did say she wouldn't be the main enemy here but that doesn't mean she wouldn't cause trouble over this... Then the thought of looking after her son appeared in his mind, 'Oh dear, I also have to read a book, 'How to control rebellious demon teenagers.' if there is such a book... He'll search in his Private Library. He stopped pacing once her heard a voice in this mind. 'Lucius, we have a huge problem. I need you!! Help!' He stood there for the moment and sat at the front desk. "I think it's a good time to call 911." he muttered, experience a heavy headache as he ran his head over his hair and the lack of sleep, now starting to hear his little crush's voice.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:42 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: N/A l Location ➤: N/A l Company ➤: N/A l Item/s ➤: N/A
User Image

Lucius! If you hear me I am heading for the Courtyard! Come there now! This voice in his head sounded urgent, and not a typical calm voice.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:55 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Mega Headache l Location ➤: Lobby l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: Sleep Potion

Lucius furrowed his brows in confusion when he heard the voice again except it was an urgent tone. He got from the front desk and hastily went to the destination the voice told him to. Hopefully it's not the school playing tricks on him.
+EXITS+

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:05 pm
User Image
User Image

"Speak softly and carry a big stick...."

---

-It had been a long flight back to England and Bernadette was none too pleased about showing up in the middle of the school day. Nobody was there to greet her. A shame. She set her only luggage down and took a seat. She'd been sitting for the past lord knows how many hours. One more wouldn't hurt. She pulled out her phone and snapped a picture of the room. With a grin she sent the photo to all the staff she knew with the caption "Shady's Back".-

---

"...you will go far."

Mood : Meh - Company : [] Status : Arriving - Items : Nothing.

Rush And Crush
For Ronin and Nemisis.
Nightmares in Daydreams
For Ashelia.
XxIce_ReaperxX
For Lucius.
Just Rosa
For Ewrin.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nemesis had everything prepared for tonight, Al'Akir, Ifrit, Ashe and Hyryla all knew what they had to do. with a few hours to kill Nemesis went to the lobby to meet an old friend. "What are the odds we both come back at the same time." Nemesis walked with Al'Akir who was walking right next to him. "See that girl right there? Don't get on her bad side, she eats demons for breakfast." Nemesis spoke loud enough for Bernadette to hear him, that was his way of greeting her. Nemesis sat down in front of Bernie before placing his sword next to him. "This is Al'Akir, he was my only friend during my self-discovering journey of solitude. We almost killed each other but quickly learned to live together." Nemesis smiled as he remembered the first time he took a crack at Al'Akir. Nemesis looked at his old friend and smiled "They replaced the exorcist program with my new assassination class, I guess that makes me the final graduate."

Company:Al'Akir Bernie

Items:His Soul Sword/Phone

Al'Akir (Extras Section)

Rainbow Sunburn
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25088525

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:32 pm
User Image
User Image

---

-Bernie took a moment to inspect her hands. She was rather hygienic and her hands reflected that. When her phone went off twice, she immediately picked it up,seeing the message from Lucius first. 'The baby of the class needs some hard refreshment. That ---hat made a mess in America.' The text from Ashe was answered with a somewhat similar text. 'So hungry. You should buy me dinner with your guard salary. >;P'

Just as she hit send,she heard Nemesis's comment. Without turning to look she replied. "Damn right. With poltergeists on the side." Stashing her phone in one of her endless pockets, she put out a hand for Al'Akir to smell before giving him a scratch on the head. At the news of the dissolution of the very class she represented, Bernadette frowned. "They'll bring it back eventually. The ghosties got real quiet after last year's mess. I'm not very surprised they switched over." She sat quietly for a moment before looking up at Nemesis. "Assassination, eh? Mind if I look in on it?"-

---

"...you will go far."

Mood : Bleh - Company : Nemesis and Al'Akir Status : Sitting - Items : Nothing.

Rush And Crush
Nightmares in Daydreams
XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nemesis looked at Al'Akir who was now sitting right next to Bernie, he was a bit surprised the wolf's usually hostile towards other people."You're always welcome in my class, the students will surely look forward to meeting someone like you." Nemesis then went back to staring at Bernie. "If you do decide to show up please refrain from helping the students during their trials, they need to learn to take care of themselves if they're going to survive. Also, don't tell a soul about what you see today especially Lucius and Erwin..." Nemesis was dead serious he wasn't going to let what happened last year happen again, especially his sisters they already lost their father, he wasn't going to see them cry again. After a few seconds of seriousness, Nemesis smiled and called Al'Akir to his side. "How'd this year's hunt go? you came back early so I assume it went well. Did you manage to break any of your personal records? Or are you still the second best exorcist in history" Bernie was a world-renowned exorcist, who doesn't play second fiddle to anyone, but Nemesis wanted to lighten the mood after his serious talk. "I mean you should've surpassed him by now? The man's dead."

Al'Akir (Extras Section)

Rainbow Sunburn

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:39 am
User Image
User Image

---

-“I wouldn’t dream of interfering. I had to complete my own trial before getting where I am. Mine lasted several years, I'm sure these students of yours can last a few hours.” Her phone buzzed and she very quickly fished it out of her pocket. She thought for a moment about what Nemesis said, closing her eyes. “We were tied last year...both of us took on targets that were too much. I was lucky. I spent so much time tracking mine, Cal gave him a taste of her spear before I could get here in time. Either way, this year was mostly lessers and ghouls. Roughly thirty-five spirits assisted to the other side. I stopped half way since the shadow-stepper started up again. Thought he might make another move on here.”

She reached into one of her larger pockets and pulled out Theodore, laying the rapier across her lap. “I should have been here last year.” The bell rang out and Bernie stood. “According to Lucius, you’re my bartender for the day...I’d like to pay my respects first though, if you don’t mind.”-

---

"...you will go far."

Mood : Bleh - Company : Nemesis and Al'Akir Status : Not Sitting - Items : Nothing.

Rush And Crush
Nightmares in Daydreams
XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:28 am
User ImageUser Image

"We can't go around disobeying the headmaster now can we, so until my class starts I'm here to serve" Nemesis sighed before standing up right after Bernie told him she wanted to pay her respects, he then started wondering if she could've actually changed the outcome of that fight before chuckling, thinking about what could've and should've doesn't do anyone any good "No point in talking about should've's It's not your fault, he died protecting his home. That's an honorable way to go." Nemesis then walked to the door before whistling for Al'Akir to follow. "Come, I'll show you the way." Nemesis then opened the door and kept it open for Bernie "Ladies first"

Al'Akir (Extras Section)

Rainbow Sunburn

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:20 am
User ImageUser Image

Ashe was about to open then door to the lobby, when it opened right in front of her. Stepping to the side to avoid getting smacked in face by the door. "Oh hey there guys whatcha doin?" Ashe posed in the doorway and looked at both Bernie and Nemesis. Ashelia looked at Bernie and began to eye her up and down. "Welcome back Bernie babe, I heard bartender are we drinking?" Ashe had a big smile on her face. Ashe still had no idea that her ears and tail were out and plain in sight.

∑Location →→|Lobby|
∑ Current Theme →→ | War March|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Happy |
∑ Thoughts →→| Ah Bernie|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace, Malice
|

∑ Attire →→| Normal attire |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Tail and Ears |
∑ O.o.c →→| Huge writers block Dx |

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Rainbow Sunburn

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nemesis sighed when Ashe walked in they needed to move quickly his class was about to start "We're in a hurry, my class is about to start"As soon as Nemesis finished talking the bell rang. Nemesis took a deep breath before walking out the door. "I guess you'll have to pay your respects later. Don't be late, I need you two at the dojo."

OOC:Sorry guys but my class is finally starting DX

Rainbow Sunburn

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashe grinned when she heard the Bell. That meant it was time to kick a students a**~ "Right oh Nemmy, Ill be there fast. I gotta grab weapons and such. Hey Bernie, think you can keep up? " Ashe was much happier now, and when she felt something brush her leg... she went oh s**t and hid her tail and ears as she normally did. Turning Tail and sprinting down the hall, Ashe rushed to the Dojo. She wanted a fight and hopefully Souretsu put up a good one.
-Exit-

∑Location →→|Lobby|
∑ Current Theme →→ | War March|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Happy |
∑ Thoughts →→| Ah Bernie|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace, Malice
|

∑ Attire →→| Normal attire |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| not active |
∑ O.o.c →→| Huge writers block Dx |

Rush And Crush

Quote: