Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:50 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Courtyard ✲ Company: Valeria, Souretsu, Kuroda ✲ Items: Bag
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Selene was... Rather surprised when Valeria called the twins 'demon princesses'. It took a few moments to process. Why did Val think that they were demons?! She tried to shrink behind her friend as much as possible, as if hoping by some miracle to gain the ability to just.. Disappear. And make her friend do so as well. But her own gift was pretty much useless. She felt her stomach drop as Souretsu confirmed that they were demons. Her eyes grew wide, fear entering them as she realized that there were... Three demons here. How had Val found these people?! She grabbed the white haired girl's arm and gently tugged on her while trying to back up. "W-we s-s-sh.. Sh-should g-go.." She whispered nervously. It was a relief when that demon woman left, although her words were very ominous.. She would try to remember that, but right now.. Leaving too seemed more important. It wasn't anything the twins had done.. Just the fact that they were demons. After her last year here, she had gained a dislike, and probably fear, of demons in particular. At least this was sufficient to distract her from Kuroda's flirting.. Mostly.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Healthy ✲ Emotions: Scared ✲ Thoughts: Demons?!

Yuuki-Chan17

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:24 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: By the Fountain l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Small Backpack
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄( -_・) ︻┻┳══━一

Valeria raised a brow then glanced at Selene, "Skirrtchaser? ... But she vearring shorrts not skirrt." She said in confusion, in this type of topic she's clueless in the field. She nodded her head when they mention they haven't gone down below before. "Umm... Niet you arren't bekause she's booked vith serrious client." She protested.

Val let out a sigh of relief that the lady accepted her assistance. "Da, it's avesome." she replied prideful about her hair. Hopefully her sense of destination really does send her to the headmaster. She blinked when the demon lady gave the an ominous warning, on the FIRST DAY!? She turned her head to Selene, "Ve sleep vith light on tonight." she said wearily. But what she said grew Val's attention. 'Divinoxia Blackhearrt, Divinoxia Blackhearrt, Divinoxia Blackhearrt, Divinoxia Blackhearrt, Divinoxia Blackhearrt.' she burned those words into her head. "Do svidaniya.~" she waved at the lady before she disappeared. In almost every goodbye there is hope to see each other again, she has a feeling it wouldn't be the last time until she'll see her again.

Valeria looked to Selene when she felt her arm tug, then she turned her head to the twins. "I guess it's also ourrr time to leave too, it vas nice to meet you Sourretzo and KurroDA." she silent cringed at the way she pronounced their names. "Vould you guys still be happy if I kall you rred girrl and grreen girrl?" she suggested with a laugh, praying they'll say yes. "Ah! Beforre ve go, knock at dorrm rroom 104 if you guys arrre also kurrious about Blackhearrrt book, da?" she said with a bright smile and held out her hand for a handshake.

一═┳︻( ̄- ̄メ)▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Cry some more, Run while you can.
You little babies don't stand a chance.
They call me heavy this is my gun.
When she starts spinning you better run~"

Theme - Team Fortress 2 Rap by JT Machinima - "Meet the Crew"

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Souretsu and Kuroda

The demon was certainly mysterious. Talking of a dark time coming, and speaking about a Divinoxia The Blackheart. The twins memorized that name. They would look into that later. The one who claimed to be one of the rulers of hell stepped through a portal, leaving the way she entered. What a strange demon. But it was unnerving. A dark time…just as they arrived. They hoped it was a coincidence…

Their attentions were now on the two human girls.
“So soon?” Kuroda asked, but she felt a little ping of hurt in her chest. She knew the other was scared. She could see in the way her eyes widened, the way her breathing picked up, and her heart fluttered like a bird. She looked at them the way people looked at monsters. Were demons truly that bad around here, that just learning they were demons was enough to scare her? “Hon, we’re not gonna hurt you, or anything.” She reassured Selene.
Souretsu sighed. She’d noticed that fear too. She put a hand on Kuroda’s shoulder. That was part of what chased girls away. Not wanting to deal with a demon, and problems that could arise from dating one. Or even being close to one.

The other girl, Val, didn’t seem nearly as scared, which made them happy. Souretsu nodded. ”Please do use the nicknames.” she said, also wincing at the way the other attempted to pronounce her and her twin’s name. It was easier for the both of them if she stuck with nicknames. It was why the two of them took nicknames often.
“We’ll take you up on that offer later.” Kuroda said. “I don’t want to be unprepared when it comes to this dark time.” She said, shaking her hand, and letting her twin shake the girl’s hand too. Kuroda held out her hand for Selene to shake, and she hoped the girl would.

Role: Students
Mood: Worried. Hurt. Wary, and a little hurt.
Company: Some girl with a bomb, and a cute, shy girl.
OOC:
User Image
XxIce_ReaperxX
Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:56 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Selene cringed a little and tried to shrink down when Valeria glanced at her, shrugging a little. Maybe she could explain that to her later.. But for now, she just wanted to go. She just stayed very quiet, while watching the twins anxiously.. Like she expected them to do something at any moment. Probably something bad. She sighed in relief and nodded quickly when sleeping with the light on was mentioned. Good idea, but she felt like it wouldn't help. She remembered all the power outages they had had last year... Accompanied by scary sounds and monsters. She was going to have to make sure that the flashlights were within reach and had working batteries in them.

Kuroda's attempt at reassuring her didn't really work. She could easily be lying. But even she winced as she heard how badly the white haired girl butchered their names. There was definitely going to be more English practice in the coming year. Not that she minded. She actually enjoyed helping her. It was nice to be helpful to someone.. And then she felt her heart stop as Val told them their dorm number. It started beating again a moment later, pounding fast and hard. "V-v-Val!" She exclaimed in protest, a little bit louder than was normal for her to speak around strangers. But the damage was done.. She frowned as they all shook hands, glancing down when Kuroda offered her her hand. She wasn't going to take it.. Instead, she gently tugged on Val's arm again, taking a small step back. She just wanted to go..

Condition: Healthy ✲ Emotions: Scared ✲ Thoughts: No, no, no, why would she tell them our room number?!

Yuuki-Chan17

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:03 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: By the Fountain l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Small Backpack
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄( -_・) ︻┻┳══━一

Valeria smiled when they accepted her shoulder than glance over at Selene. She furrowed her brows in worry when her friend didn't accept the handshake. It was understandable, when it comes to demons of course one will be scared and fearful about them, the first word that pops in you're head when you hear that word 'evil'. Especially But are all of them bad? Though some of the events in this school can't be easily forgotten. She wasn't going to forceful convince Selene, they are not bad(In her opinion.) That was her own decision.

Hopefully one day her friend wouldn't be scared of the twins, they all sleep under the same roof so bonding time wouldn't be a problem. "Do svidaniya~ Rrred Girl and Grreen Girrl,if you arrre doing English zis yearrr...please help soldier out on battlefield." She pleaded, not interested in being humiliated from her lack of english speaking skills. With that she took Selene's hand and walked away, lightly swing her arm back and forth playfully. She turned her back to the twins one last time, "104~" She repeated with a grin and waved towards them.

Valeria turned her focus to Selene. "Now that we are roommates again, there is something I must tell you about our dorm room." She nervously laughed.
Not good.

+Exits+

一═┳︻( ̄- ̄メ)▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Cry some more, Run while you can.
You little babies don't stand a chance.
They call me heavy this is my gun.
When she starts spinning you better run~"

Theme - Team Fortress 2 Rap by JT Machinima - "Meet the Crew"

Out.Of.Chains:

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:06 pm

Souretsu and Kuroda

Kuroda was a little insulted by the other’s refusal to take her hand. She’d done it in an attempt to force the other to shake her hand, or appear rude. It looks like the other was willing to look rude out of pure fear. She felt a surge of anger for those demons that terrified the girl so much. Kuroda was glad at least she knew where the two would be living. She did intend to visit Val as well. She was interesting…and she could help with English as well. She was pretty good at it herself. “We’re in room 102.” She told them.
Souretsu nodded. ”I don’t know if we have English class, but we can certainly help. We learned at a young age. We lived in England for some time.” she said. One of their schools had been all the way there, and their mother had seen it as a fantastic opportunity. Her girls could learn how to speak english, and learn about a new culture.
As the pair left, the twins hear Val tell Selene that since they were roommates again, there was something she needed to say, along with a nervous laugh. They wondered if it was another bomb.
"So...what now?" Kuroda asked her twin.
Souretsu shrugged. "Dunno. It's not like we know where anything is. Not even the dorm building."
{EXIT}

Role: Students
Mood: Amused. Intriguedt.
Company: Selene and Val
OOC:
User Image
XxIce_ReaperxX
Mystiecat537

Wise AF Athena

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:50 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Selene could see that Kuroda wasn't happy with her choice to not take her hand. She even felt a little bit guilty, but they were demons.. There was really no telling what they might do.. And the anger she also noticed only confirmed that thought to her. She looked down, nervously fidgeting as the farewells were exchanged. As much as she wanted to rush Val into leaving, she knew that the much more friendly girl probably wanted to be friends with them too... She couldn't lie. That thought terrified her. Even though they really did seem nice, one could never be sure..

When Valeria finally was ready to leave, she sighed quietly in relief and hurried along with her. She slightly squeezed her hand. She felt a chill up her spine because the twins were behind them, but settled for walking as quickly as she could without running away. When the light haired girl spoke to her, she frowned and tilted her head, giving her a concerned look. "W-what?" She asked, with a mix of curiosity and worry. Valeria seemed nervous... Something she recognized right away as a bad sign. "Did s-s-something h-happen..?" She asked quietly as they went inside.

{Exits}

Condition: Healthy ✲ Emotions: Nervous ✲ Thoughts: What is it?

Yuuki-Chan17

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:57 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Nemesis was walking through the courtyard reading a book titled "Forbidden Love".It was one of the books his father left behind. "I never knew he enjoyed this kind of books.....I guess he was a bit of a pervert." Nemesis read the first chapter before sifting through the book, on the last page there was a note that read. "I only read this book for the interesting storyline, and not because of the raunchy material. If found please return to Thanatos The Vice Headmaster"
Nemesis sighed and closed the book, before sitting on one of the benches. "I wonder how Lucius, Erwin, and Ash would react if they found out he likes romance novels. I can't imagine." Thinking about their reaction made Nemesis burst out laughing. The laughter then got cut short when he heard Al'Akir walking away. He looked behind him and kept looking at his partner suspiciously he was up to something. "What's he planning........." Al'Akir walked up to multiple corners and sides and started marking his territory which was fine, but Nemesis knew better than to look away, no not yet. After a few markings, the wolf stopped by a tree and stared at his master. "No, Al'Akir!!! Don't do it!!" Nemesis knew exactly what was going to happen, but he was too late Al'Akir already did what he needed to do. "Damn it! I thought I told you on the Island, stop pooping around me, do your business in the forest!" Nemesis got up and placed his hands on his hips as he continued to scold his wolf. After a few seconds of whimpering and scolding Nemesis sighed and walked over to the tree in defeat. He then placed a plastic bag on his hand and picked the dog's waste before throwing it in the bin close by. Nemesis then laid down on a grassy area and used Al'Akir's relatively large body as a pillow, as he continued read the book.

User Image

Al’Akir:
User Image

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Howecho

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:08 pm
MeavilΦάντασμα
▇▇▇▇▇▇ Location: courtyard ▇▇▇▇▇▇ Mood: Normal/Uninterested ▇▇▇ Items: N/A ▇▇▇ People: no one ▇▇▇▇▇▇ OOC: ▇▇▇▇▇▇

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Meavil was silent as he left the boy's dorms but without having any real destination in mind, he silently wondered through the courtyard, not really caring where he went nor who he met on the way. Eventually though, he wondered out of the couryard into another area of the school.

███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████

"Time is not something Humans are suppose to last in. It erodes at what was once thought of as truth where only lies can last."

~< Exits >~

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Responsible Adult l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Nemesis l Item/s ➤: Sleep Potion
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lucius walked back the school area and let out a yawn, "Bedroom, I'm coming home.~" he stretched his arms wide. At the corner of his eyes he was surprised to see Nemesis, "So this was were you were this whole time.~" said he in awe as he approached the white haired boy, he didn't notice the dog he was lying with.

Lucius notice the book in his and in a swift movement snatched it away from Nemesis, "Now what are you reading.~" he said in delight and curiosity then as he booked the spot Nemesis was reading with his finger then skimmed through the other pages he abruptly stopped at a part that caught his eyes. He can see his happy facial expression quickly diminished while he read the page, he looked to Nemesis with a serious dead stare then back to the page then to the young adult. He cleared his throat and knelt in front of Nemesis, "Now." he coughed, "Nemesis, you treat a woman delicately and care like she is the last living organism on this planet. You don't 'Pound her' kitty 'so hard you wouldn't be able to walk for a week'." He rested his hand on Nemesis shoulder and leaned in close enough to smell his breath. "All I'm saying is...remember to use protection." he said solemnly and stared at him like it was no joke.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:09 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Nemesis continued reading without a care in the world, his father was right this book is good. Nemesis wasn't really into the romantic novels or acts for that matter, but he completely understood why his father loved this book. Nemesis was enjoying his time until the book was snatched by someone, at first both Nemesis and Al'Akir got on high alert with the later starting to growl and Nemesis grabbing his katana's handle. "Down Al'Akir!! It's only Lucius." Nemesis released his sword and got up then noticed Lucius reading the book, his heart sank into his stomach as he imagined the ridicule he would get if the other staff members knew what he was reading. Nemesis was snapped back to reality when Lucius coughed and started talking to him about how to treat a lady, and being careful, Lucius's look didn't help it was the same look Nemesis used to get from Thanatos if he ever did anything bad. Nemesis let out a very obvious nervous laugh before getting up, then pulling the book out of Lucius's hand. "You think I read this crap, no no this isn't even mine. its..........Ummm..My father's book!!! Yes its, his." Nemesis shuffled through the pages to find the page with Thanatos' little note and revealed it to Lucius " See, he left it behind, and I decided to read it, and see what he liked" Nemesis gulped as he realised he just ratted out his deceased father. "Sorry dad but I just started working here" Al'Akir didn't calm down he was still growling and was still on high alert, he could feel Lucius's very faint dark powers which made him go on edge "Al'Akir calm down boy it's alright, he's friendly.....You might even love him more than me." Nemesis looked back at Lucius to continue his plan to not make it seem like he's the romantic type "Besides if I ever mistreat a lady my sisters will never forgive me, and they might have worse punishments than Ashe. I know its hard to believe but you've never been at the receiving end of an Athena heat wave." Nemesis decided it was a good time to change the subject, and hoped everything that happened would be lost memory. "Don't expect me to call you Uncle Lucius, I'm no longer a student here you know. I can't show my students my friendly side, I need them to fear and respect me....Then maybe show them some of that side." Nemesis knew what he needed to teach his students, but he was still slightly nervous. "I made a list of the students I want in my class and it'll be on your desk, first thing in the morning please make an announcement tomorrow and inform the students about who I chose, also tell them if any of the non chosen students think they can handle my class to come to the dojo at 4 PM"

User Image

Al’Akir:
User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Nemesis l Item/s ➤: Sleep Potion

Lucius only stared at Nemesis with the same look while he listened to the other's long explanation about the book and then changed the subject to his Assassination Class student selection speech. Once the younger one was down, the headmaster only blinked a few times. "All I said, is use protection. We should protect our female species you know unless they want a youngling." he let out a laugh, you could tell that he didn't listen to half of what Nemesis was saying. Lucius looked to the new dog in surprise but didn't show any fear. "Ohh~ My goodness~ I new friend of yours? Finally.~" he said in glee and cooed at the animal and companion of Nemesis.

He stared at Nemesis with sadness when he heard he wasn't going to be called 'Uncle Lucius'. He shrugged his shoulders. "Okay.~" he said simply without his whining. "Woah~ woah~ Calm down there, do I have to make you settle in too?" He questioned him, wondering if he should give him the same exercise he did with Yennefer. "I'll pray for students in your class if you are going to be talking like that." he noted, finding his lecture boring yet it was important. "Loosen up~ Their only ducklings, it's not like their going to plan to kill you in your sleep after the first lesson. Regarding it's assassination, keep your eyes open.~" He was still weary about accepting the subject into the school.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Rush And Crush
[/quote

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:18 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Nemesis sighed at the slight dig Lucius threw his way, but Lucius was right, he was talking way too much. "Yea you're probably right, I just need to calm down." Al'Akir was watching the whole conversation with very sharp eyes. He got up and walked towards Lucius before starting to sniff around the headmaster. Nemesis smiled as Al'Akir started slowly warming up to Lucius "He's registering your scent, brace yourself." As soon as Nemesis warned Lucius Al'Akir lunged at Lucius and started sniffing his face before starting to lick it. Nemesis chuckled as the headmaster's face was now covered in drool "Look Lucius you made a new friend aswell." Nemesis wasn't planning on going to sleep just yet so he simply sat back on the ground and looked at the two. "I didn't get the chance to meet anyone yet, how's everyone doing, are the girls doing well? Are you and Erwin doing well? I have so many questions a year is such a long time." Although he might have some resentment to his father's friends but his love for them out weighs the hate by an extremely large margin. "Whats that smell.....I've been smelling it ever since you arrived, it smells very sweet and feminin." Nemesis closed his eyes and started sniffing the air, before staring at Lucius while smiling suspicously. "Lucius.....Who's the lucky girl? Her scent isn't strong so the relationship might still be new."

User Image

Al’Akir:
User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:50 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Proud Parent l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Nemesis l Item/s ➤: Sleep Potion

Lucius nodded his head then looked at the dog in curiosity when it began sniffing, he suddenly let out a surprise yelp when the dog pounced on him. He let out a loud laugh when it began to lick his face. "Ewww.~" he groaned playfully at the drool on his face. He gently pushed the dog off him then wiped the saliva with the sleeve of his blazer. He sat up, "You're talking too much again.~" he noted at Nemesis at the numerous of questions that was popping out of his mouth. "Sadly I have not seen any of them yet as I was carrying out a special mission with Ash." he informed while scratching the dog behind the eyes.

Lucius' cheeks suddenly turned a rosy pink then snapped his head towards Nemesis. "Umm, the smell? That's a new cologne I have been using. Lilac & Gooseberries." he sniffed, "It's really alluring and...comforting." he trailed off quietly, he bit his lips and quickly thought of the way to move away from the subject. "You know. You guys are growing up so fast, I'm so proud of you~! One day you would find a girl, get settled in, get married then have little Nemesis running around the house." He suddenly switched his personality to an emotional proud parent. "You are growing up so fast~ You are growing up so fast.~" he reached over and started pinching his cheeks. Hopefully it was enough to erase the 'lucky girl' topic.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:47 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Nemesis noticed Lucius trying to change the subject but he wasn't going to give him the victory, no they're not going to be changing the subject anytime soon, but the cheek pinching was getting on his nerves. Nemesis had a very annoyed look on his face very similar to Thanatos'. Nemesis just told him he needed to look tough for his students and this was one thing he wanted no he needed to stop. Nemesis took a deep breath to calm himself down then smiled again "Yea I guess I'm not a teenager anymore but I'm not really looking for anyone just yet, besides the closest people to my age are the students and I'm pretty sure there's a policy somewhere that prevent staff memebers from having an intimate relationship with the students." Of course Nemesis is looking for love just like any other person but it wasn't a priority and everyone around him is either "too old" for him or "too young". "Anyway back to the subject at hand, the lucky girl. I know its not yours its too faint, its someone you've been very close too, and don't try to change the subject again coz its not going to work."

User Image

Al’Akir:
User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items