Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Clock Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:08 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Silver & Yennifer l Item/s ➤: None
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lucius finally arrived at the Clock Tower, then blinked blankly when he finally saw Silver and Yennifer in the same room. He immediately notice the heavy tension in the air, as he looked between the women wearing unreadable facial expression. Was it because of the new relationship that just blossom or there was someone little details he needs to know about. His mind was blank unsure what to think about.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain: Sorry it's short!

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:15 am
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Abracadavre |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | ????/b] |
∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe |
∑ People Near By →→| A thing |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

Silver watched as Lucius entered the place where they used to retreat to. A heavy sense of Betrayal filled her now seeing the man in front of her. The black flames that covered her arms grew slightly to cover her shoulders. "Enough games, enough lies and no more running. You pick right here. Right now." Silver wasn't harsh or offensive in her words but she wasn't kind either. It was very clear...this man was not just walking away or joking his way out of this one.

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Silver & Yennifer l Item/s ➤: None

Lucius stared blankly and thought of Silver's request. He stared at Silver in the eye, he hasn't forgotten the times they have spent together. But the most memory that stood out the most is Silver and Thanatos battle session, he still regrets and wondered if he stepped in. Would the outcome be different? Would Thanatos be still alive today? If he doesn't choose her, he wasn't sure what Silver was capable of or how she would react, it could come down to Thanatos dying all for nothing... Obviously the woman has been through a lot considering the history of her past, he wonders if there was hope for a happy ending. But where does Silver's son come through all of this? And whose the father? Unless..."His mine, isn't he." it wasn't a question. He never heard from the woman mentioning being in a relationship with another. Why keep the secret for so long? Believe it or not Lucius still cares for Silver's wellbeing.

He turned to Yennifer. Their first meeting was simply by chance if they met in a different way surely the outcomes will be different but he wasn't so sure about the result. He has never meet a person that comes to accept him what he is so easily. He felt like there is chance to drop the mask. He suddenly remembered what Nemesis said, 'Nothing destroys a man like a broken heart.' If you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second... His eyes trailed down to Yennifer's stomach. There was still a little hope for the future generation to not embark the madness.

His gaze turned to the ground. Something clicked. He has to choose and after his choice he wouldn't be exactly the same again. He was not going back on his word, his option has been set. He opened his mouth,
"Yennifer."

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:59 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Alot l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Silver & Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

The waiting game was painful, the silence didn't make anything better. Yennefer bit her lip to keep face, but she knew that it would not last. The silence was broken by Lucius's words "He's mine, isn't he" Yen closed her eyes. She knew his answer. Blood was always thicker then water. They had a long past, and she was nothing compared to it. But...

Had her ears deceived her? Did they hear what she wanted to hear? Yen's eyes shot opened, and her composure broke. Tears of joy fell down her cheeks as she rose her hands up to wipe them away. Lucius had chosen her. Yennefer wanted to rush towards him, embrace him, tell him she loved him. Her knees feeling weak, Yen took a step forward, only to halt herself as she glanced back at Silver. Yen knew this response would produce a hateful action from the other woman.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:32 pm
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Yes." Silver replied to Lucius. Skytherix was his son. She never had the right chance. Last year was when she tried...but that damn guard and Thanatos. She had no intent on killing him but he forced her hand. So when she heard the Name Yennefer. Silver lowered her head and a single tear rolled down her face. She was right. All of this...was for nothing. her skin turned back its normal color as did her eyes. Silver began to walk forwards to Lucius. As she walked, the black flames swirled back down into her right hand. A burst in the flame produced a Black glowing crystal. Similar to the one Lucius saw when he resurrected Silver last year. Stopping to the side of Lucius, Silver did not look up to him but held out the crystal to him. "If you ever really cared about the family we should have had. You wont kill him." Voice heart was broken and it echoes through her voice. Using a shadow hand, Silver grabbed the Axe of a dead Hell Lord and began to walk away.

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:43 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Alot l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Silver & Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer watched Silver walk towards Lucius. Yen understood the pain the woman was feeling. In that moment Yen made her decision and opened her mouth. Silver! Wait! Taking a step forward, Yen was cautious to stay away, but wanted Silver to hear her words.

I know what its like to have a child that you would do anything for, even when the cards are not in their favor. I will do everything in my power... to find another way... so your son will come out unharmed. To others it would seem like Yen was talking about the love triangle and how the kids would get hurt, but Silver knew the true meaning. This was difficult, and she hoped that Silver would see her words from a mothers view. Yen knew there was a battle and Silver's son would get hurt. However Yen wanted to let Silver know that she would find another way.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 3:39 pm
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Silver let the crystal float in front of Lucius as and she began to leave, Yen caught her attention. Stopping in mid stride, the demon didnt even turn to face anyone them. "If thats true, Then Lucius knows what to do." Silver lifted her hand and opened a rift. Turning around, she showed them that even a demon could be broken. "I should have listened to Eckrovisch....I was a fool..." The Angel of death was the one that almost convinced her not to fell from heaven but it was too late for that. Another tear rolled down her cheek before stepping backwards into the rift. Silver vanished and the rift closed...
-Exits-

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:40 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Alot l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

Yen watched Silver disappear into her rift. She let out a quiet sigh, this day had taken a toll on her health. Wiping away her remaining tears, she looked at Lucius. Yen wanted to run over, hug him and kiss him. To tell him she loved him and it would be ok. However this was a big event, and Yen knew he would be hurting.

The sound of her heels filled the silence as she approached Lucius. What should I do...? she asked herself. Yennefer lifted her hand and placed it on his arm. She was there for him, and she wanted him to know this, but if he wasn't ready for her embrace she would not push it. Lucius... she mustered as she looked at him, waiting for his response.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 12:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Crytal

The thought of killing Skytherix never crossed his mind. It was like stabbing a pregnant woman's tummy and killing the baby all together. He'll find another way, he doesn't wish to take that route even if it's the last option. A lot was going through his mind right now, making Yennefer and Silver's conversation a blur to him. He finally turned his gaze towards the familiar looking crystal that was floating in front of him. He slowly took the crystal in his hands and observed it.

Lucius' thoughts was finally snapped out of thought when he heard his name, he looked at Yennefer with an unreadable. He put on a weak smile, "I'm fine." he wasn't. He needs some time to think and be alone for awhile. He looked at Yen again but then his expression turned into a mixture of shock and confusion when he spotted someone familiar behind her. He quickly shock his head then looked again, she was gone... "I just need some time alone for awhile." he nodded his head.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 12:18 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Sad l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer knew this was hard for him. It pained her to see him this upset, and there was nothing she could do to fix it. "I'm fine" Liar... your not fine... All she Yen could do was feel her heart sink.

Upon hearing his request, Yen nodded. She would respect his wished and take her leave. Before walking away however, Yen stood on her tip toes and kissed his cheek. There was nothing she could say, but she hoped her kiss lifted him a little. Letting out a sigh, Yennefer took her leave, never knowing who stood behind her.

-Exit-

Current Theme ➤ Insert

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 1:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: Crystal

A small smile formed when he received a peck on the cheek. When she left, he immediately felt unease what he saw behind her. He walked towards the the glass of the Clock and looked through it, giving him a full view of the Academy's campus. His eyes trailed towards the dojo area and thought how the assassination trials played out, at least from his eye view the building it is a miracle that it is still standing in one peace. His asking too much if he doesn't finds one crack from the walls or ground of the dojo.

His nose twitched when he smelled a scent of vanilla cupcakes with chocolate chips. His face turned white, he slowly looked around the area but without a second thought he decided to walk out the area. It was like he was running away from something...
+Exits+

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

"...?"
+Exits+

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

Out.Of.Chains:

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:55 am
User Image

l Mood ➤: Sorrow l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Selene l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

Lilith was taking Selene somewhere, but it sure wasn't to the chapel. She was going to take the girl somewhere where no one would hear her. Entering the clock tower, Lilith looked down at Selene and smiled. Were gonna have some fun little mouse~ Are you scared? Lilith's smile turned into a very scary grin, as she walked to the top of the tower.

Once they reached the top, Lilith set Selene down gently. The human side of Lilith really liked this girl, and didn't want to see her harmed. EAT HER! THIS IS TH PERFECT TIME! Toy with her, break her even more! Lilith closed her eyes and backed away from Selene. The priestess began to shake her head violently. NO! I DONT WANT TO HARM HER! she screamed to the voices in her head. She held the sides of her head and looked to Selene. Let's show her a good time~ Lilith's eyes widen, and they were telling Selene she was sorry. The last human part of Lilith lost the battle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

l Mood ➤: Excited l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Selene l Item/s ➤: None

In a flash Lilith's form changed. The last of her sanity vanished, and al that was left anger, hunger, and lust. With a grin on her face, Lilith walked over to Selene. She knelt down besides the girl and began to laugh. You should be scared now~ Not giving her the chance to scream, Lilith ripped the towel from the girls hands and shoved it in her mouth. Gripping Selene's shoulders tight, the demon push her down and grinned. I'm going to make you feel really good~

-Continued in Messages-

OOC---> Ok who ever reads this post, this is intended for character development! Please no intrusion!! Thank you <3

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:55 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Selene didn't immediately realize where they were going, not until Miss Shepard began taking her up stairs... This was not the way to the chapel. She started squirming again, but she couldn't really get down. The woman's words and question only told her that she definitely needed to be scared. This demon was planning to do something.. As soon as she was put down, she pushed herself backwards until she felt her back hit something. Just from the sound and how dark it was, she thought this might be the clock tower. There weren't many places like this in the school, after all.

While that woman was backing up herself, Selene looked around for a way out.. But there wasn't anywhere to go other than the stairs.. Which was behind that blonde. The sudden yell of not wanting to harm.. Her made her flinch, looking up with a mix of fear and confusion. She couldn't see the expression on her face.. She just knew when the woman turned into a demon. The laughter was hard to miss as was the change in tone. She tried to move away, opening her mouth to maybe say something.. Or scream, but before she could, the towel was pulled away from her, part of it being shoved into her mouth. She let out a muffled yelp as she was pushed down, reaching up to grab the towel. She was going to pull it out, if she wasn't stopped.

-Timeskip-

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Still kinda feverish ✲ Mood: Scared, panic ✲ Thoughts: Oh no.. Oh no, no, no..

((Like she said, no one interfere~))

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:03 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Selene l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

Lilith stood above the girl licking her lips. Her body had returned to her human form, and she felt a little dizzy. She wanted food and a bath. Looking down at Selene, the priestess kneeled and began to untie the girls hands. Alright little mouse~ Your sleeping with me tonight in my room, and were going to get your wounds all healed! I'm going to remove the towel from your mouth, and if you so much as scream I will kill Val, do you understand me? Leaning over and giving Selene a kiss on the cheek, she removed the towel from the girls mouth.

Once the rope was untied, Lilith placed the towel back over the girl to keep her covered. Lifting Selene up off the ground and holding her bridal style, Lilith proceeded to take Selene to her room.

-Exit-

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Mystiecat537

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out