• Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:42 pm
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty

senior, I was supposed to get my bachelors this December, but the university i'm in has such a s**t system in place for everything I was not told when those courses would take place until it was too late to make any changes this semester. so now, of the 3 courses I need left, one is in the fall, and the other two are in the spring. stare

I am a Sophomore. I eventually want to get a PHD in some sort of gender studies. Another nerd in real life just asked me to friend them on here xd

I also want to get another degree in computer science, it would be nice to be a network admin some day. ninja

I was learning how to code but gave up. My brain cannot handle it. I work at a summer camp and love, love, love it. Computer Science is where it's at, though, from what I've been told. They're needed everywhere

right now i'm taking a web 1 class, our final project is to create mockup websites for the same business, one desktop and one mobile. fortunately we don't have to code it cause ive only got basic HTML/CSS right now

I have to take a Quantitative Reasoning class that's supposed to revolve around computer science. Hopefully it'll be easy. Do you live in the US?  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:00 pm
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty

senior, I was supposed to get my bachelors this December, but the university i'm in has such a s**t system in place for everything I was not told when those courses would take place until it was too late to make any changes this semester. so now, of the 3 courses I need left, one is in the fall, and the other two are in the spring. stare

I am a Sophomore. I eventually want to get a PHD in some sort of gender studies. Another nerd in real life just asked me to friend them on here xd

I also want to get another degree in computer science, it would be nice to be a network admin some day. ninja

I was learning how to code but gave up. My brain cannot handle it. I work at a summer camp and love, love, love it. Computer Science is where it's at, though, from what I've been told. They're needed everywhere

right now i'm taking a web 1 class, our final project is to create mockup websites for the same business, one desktop and one mobile. fortunately we don't have to code it cause ive only got basic HTML/CSS right now

I have to take a Quantitative Reasoning class that's supposed to revolve around computer science. Hopefully it'll be easy. Do you live in the US?

yup on the east coast.  

sgt.Frosty

mooncultist

Dangerous Kitten

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:14 pm
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty

yup on the east coast.

YO, SAMEEEEEEE. I LIVE IN VIRGINIA  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:44 pm
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty

yup on the east coast.

ive been to bush gardens. emotion_awesome

i'm in Jersey. 3nodding  

sgt.Frosty

mooncultist

Dangerous Kitten

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:57 pm
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty

yup on the east coast.

i'm in Jersey. 3nodding

Fun story: I went to Jersey once when I was16. I snuck away from home, told my mom I was with some friend's and their parents, and couched surfed for a week rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:02 pm
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty

yup on the east coast.

i'm in Jersey. 3nodding

Fun story: I went to Jersey once when I was16. I snuck away from home, told my mom I was with some friend's and their parents, and couched surfed for a week rofl rofl rofl

I couldn't do that, not big on travel. xp  

sgt.Frosty

mooncultist

Dangerous Kitten

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:05 pm
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty

yup on the east coast.

i'm in Jersey. 3nodding

I'd travel the world, if I could. But alas, can't afford s**t going to college  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:09 pm
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty

yup on the east coast.

i'm in Jersey. 3nodding

I went to japan with a club I was in right after grauating highschool.I saw the 1:1 scale statue of the RX78 gundam. it was awesome  

sgt.Frosty

mooncultist

Dangerous Kitten

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:22 pm
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty

i'm in Jersey. 3nodding

I went to japan with a club I was in right after grauating highschool.I saw the 1:1 scale statue of the RX78 gundam. it was awesome

That's so cool, I wanna go so bad crying  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:03 pm
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty

i'm in Jersey. 3nodding

it was mercilessly hot and humid the entire time, the sun was way up at around 4 A.M and I caught swine flu and regular flu while there as well, got a a seriously bad fever. but I visited a big buddah, went to akihabara where I bought a bunch of gundam/evengalion models.  

sgt.Frosty

mooncultist

Dangerous Kitten

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:09 pm
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty

it was mercilessly hot and humid the entire time, the sun was way up at around 4 A.M and I caught swine flu and regular flu while there as well, got a a seriously bad fever. but I visited a big buddah, went to akihabara where I bought a bunch of gundam/evengalion models.

Damn, that's awful. I would've asked for my money back rofl What do you like to do in your spare time?  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:22 pm
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty

Damn, that's awful. I would've asked for my money back rofl What do you like to do in your spare time?

I still had a great time actually. slept on one of those roll out beds, it was literally a giant pillow, SO COMFORTABLE.

and for the most part I play video games, but i'm still practicing on my digital drawing skills whenever I can  

sgt.Frosty

mooncultist

Dangerous Kitten

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:02 pm
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty

I still had a great time actually. slept on one of those roll out beds, it was literally a giant pillow, SO COMFORTABLE.

and for the most part I play video games, but i'm still practicing on my digital drawing skills whenever I can

So jealous!

I have been obsessed with Outlast Two and Horizon Zero Dawn  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:12 pm
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty

So jealous!

are you a fan of horror? I recently got my sister addicted to "the forest" and ive been helping her out.  

sgt.Frosty

mooncultist

Dangerous Kitten

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:54 pm
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty

So jealous!

are you a fan of horror? I recently got my sister addicted to "the forest" and ive been helping her out.

HORROR IS LIFE. And I play on PS4. I wanna say I heard an announcement for it but I don't think it's on PSN yet.  
Spam Central

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff