Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: RAW (6/26/17) // QUALIFYING MATCHES Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:35 pm
UPCOMING: SETH ROLLINS PROMO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Intro]:

Seth Rollins was backstage talking to people, as they were congratulating Rollins on his win at SummerSlam. People who worked with the TNW:R were setting up the ring for Rollins' The entrance was set up for Rollins, as it was almost time. The commentators were sitting down looking around the arena as some of the crowd were happy and some of the crowd were angry, as some people didn't even want Rollins to even go over Roman Reigns whatsoever. Everything was about setup. Rollins was eventually told he was about to come out for his celebration. Rollins got the message, and then retreated from everything around him and then started to go to the arena where he had to come out. The people who were setting up the ring were eventually done already and then left the arena for Rollins to eventually come out. Rollins was walking through the tunnel of the entrance and then reached the curtain. People were waiting and cheering waiting for someone to come out, as some people knew it was Rollins, they just stayed quiet. It was ready, the PA System was set and everything was as if time was still. Suddenly..it hit.

User Image

The patterns of drums and guitars started to play throughout the whole arena, as the crowd started to get on their feet waiting for the next person to come out. Recognizing the theme, the crowd reaction filled the arena with cheers, with a little bit of cheers that were not really heard considering the cheers were that loud to overpower the cheers. The theme song of Seth Rollins kept playing, as the theme song went silent, as well as the arena. Then suddenly, it hit. Multiple guitars at the same time started to play, as Rollins came through the curtain walking on the stage with a smirk on his face. Most people in the crowd started cheering for Rollins, but obviously with the expression on Rollins' face, he didn't care one bit about any of them. Rollins came out and walked onto the middle of the stage, and then spread his arms as the camera zoomed on him on the stage. Rollins looked around the arena, and had a huge cocky smile on his face, as he was ready. Wearing the TNW:R Championship around his waist, he then put his arms down and then put down his smile and started walking down the ramp. The announcer that was in the bellkeeper's area got up, as he was just sitting down before. He picked up a microphone that was right next to him, and then lifted up his arm to then announcer Seth Rollins out to the ring. "Introducing at this time, the TNW:R Champion...Seth..Rollins!" The people heard the name echo throughout the arena, as they started to cheer even louder for Rollins. Rollins had nothing but a evil grin on his face that many despised in the arena. Rollins was walking down the ramp wearing his usual attire, and then was looking at nothing else but at the ring where he was approaching. He eventually reached the end of the ramp, but instead of going on, he stopped for a while. He looked around the arena at all the people who despised him, did not even wanna see his face in the arena. Rollins shook his head, and continued on. Rollins took a left turn and walked towards the steel steps that were connected to the ring post that was connected to the ring. Rollins grabbed on the ring post while walking up the steels steps. Seth Rollins then jumped up on the top turnbuckle and then looked around the arena once again, and then raised up his arms with the crowd cheering at Rollins. Seth then jumped over the top rope and then landed himself into the ring. Rollins with the title around his waist already during his whole entrance, he then unbuckled the championship from his waist, and looked around him with all the decorations were set up just for him, as Rollins had a cocky smile at the moment. He placed the title over his shoulder and then walked over to the bellkeeper corner, and then demanded a microphone at the moment. He walked back to the middle of the ring, and then his theme song faded away. The crowd started cheering, but some of them still cheering as well. Rollins then grabbed the end of the microphone and slowly lifted it to his mouth. He had a big smile on his face, as he started to laugh before speaking.
Well this is kind of deja vu isn't it? Rollins smiled at the crowd once again before speaking once again. He looked at title that was placed upon his shoulder and then looked back at the crowd. "At Summerslam, there was no question that I had an absolute WAR, with my brother Roman Reigns. And yeah I call him my brother, because that's what's become once again after that match. And I don't only say that because I captured BACK, MY, TNW:R Championiship..." The crowd cheered a bit as Rollins took a little pause. "But it's because Roman Reigns has earned my respect once again after that match. It was probably the most brutal match that we've had in history, between both of us. We grew up as The Shield in this company and we've grown to be the best on the entire roster. And not only the best on the entire roster, but in the whole world...But like other people have said. There can only be one best. And this championship on my shoulder shows that I am the absolute BEST, and most PRESTIGIOUS, champion in the whole world...and "universe". But that's beside the point, and of course I've gotten Roman out of the way, I can now move on to better things in my career. And now I have one thing to look forward to, and that's the future, Mr. Money in the Bank. And look, I get it. Whoever wins the Money in the Bank briefcase has a guaranteed opportunity to hold THIS championship, but then again, they have the chance to hold that other championship, but we all know that isn't as important as mine. And that's why I have to say this. All those people in line for the shot at the briefcase, I wanna issue a personal, warning to all of you. To whoever who has the slightest thought, of capturing my championship, just know I have conquered the top of the mountain in this company. And the top of the mountain has me on top of it, and if you try to climb yourself up here, then just know I won't be going down without a fight. I have slayed kings, I have conquered BEASTS, I have been the kryptonite to the supermans, you name it. So if you think I'm just gonna let ANY of you just wander over here and try to capture MY-no. OUR Championship, then you have another coming pal. I did NOT, get hit by multiple spears and F5s and Dirty Deeds or whatever you wanna say for me to lose this championship AGAIN by a briefcase. I am REDESIGNED, REBUILT, and I have RECLAIMED, this championship, and that's exactly what I did. And if I somehow lose this to that contract.. " Rollins would look up into the air looking at the briefcase that was displayed above the ring. I'll gladly do it again. Rollins would drop the microphone as Rollins started to exit the ring holding the championship on his shoulder and then walking towards the ramp as Rollins turned around to the crowd and grabbed opposite ends of the title and raised it up in the air. His theme song was playing in the background as Rollins would exit the arena, making his statement.

Messiah Seth Rollins

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces