Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: iMPACT (7/21/17) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:47 am
UP FIRST: SAMOA JOE PROMO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:38 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
THE NEW DESTROYER OF IMPACT

The iMPACT live shows beings as the camera is rotating across the whole audience as fans cheers but nothing has started yet. Camera angles catches posters, fans with weird costumes and some just recording and yelling. Until the sound of drums and historic trembling rumbles onto the speaker as the crowd goes off with mixed reactions of a brutal badass. A roaring growl then sounds off as the beat drops and so does the titantron of Samoa Joe. Out come the "The Destroyer of iMPACT" named Joe as he has a facial expression of pure violence and has one purpose and that is to hurt people. Joe contiunes his strut down the ramp glancing at the ring, then to turn to his right and left to look at the people he could give two shits about. Never mind that as Joe would be announced to the ring. " Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome Samaoa Joe!" The crowd is mixed with taunts,noises, and gestures as Joe walks up the steel steps picking up a microphone on the last step and entering the ring.

"Now cut my music....... I SAID CUT IT!" Joe screamed out as the speakers lower then fades off as Joe's microphone is loud and clear.
"Right now I gotta say I am frustrated. I'm getting pissed off more and more by the hour and that is because impact still hasn't gave me what they owe me! And that is my Universal Championship title shot!" The crowd boos for a second as its mostly women and children older kids who understands and believes in Joe's heel role and not wrestling ability as the older teens and young adults cheers knowing how much of a destructive champion Joe would be killing the competition. "So lemme tell you all a Lil something right now my name is Samoa Joe! AND I AM A FORCE TO BE RECKON WITH! AND LET YOU ALL NOT FORGET IS THAT I AM THE NEW DESTORYER OF IMPACT! So Alek Mason boy I know your name trust me I do but however homeboy I can't even remember your face because I have yet to see your scary a** on this show since you've won that title." The crowd who be uproaring loudly as the Samoa Submission Machine is sending direct shots at the Champion. "Don't get it twisted Alek I give you credit atleast I do you defeated Randy Orton 1.......2......3 right on the mat you even put him out of action for a while, but trust me Alek Mason I'm way more younger, faster, sharper, and more dangerous than Randy's ole washed up overrated a**. Because IF YOU DARE STEP INTO THE RING WITH I WILL TAKE YOUR TITLE AND MAKE YOU WISH YOU WAS NEVER BORN!" (JOE'S GONNA KILL YOU, JOE'S GONNA KILL YOU) "So for any man in the back nothing personal at all because I skipped in front of a couple of pussies and made myself #1 contender and it's not a damn thing anyone can do about that hell not even CM Punk who was clearly insulted by Alek Mason and still has yet to done s**t about because he as well is washed up and end the past and know he wouldn't last in the same division as me. And hell not even bright colored overgrown man children who does childish little bitchy hand gestures saying they can't see him. So Alek you can either get your a** out here or I can go back there and FIND YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT HIDE FOREVER!" Joe would lower the mic with war wounds in his eyes ready for him to come from the back or anyone who's dumb enough to step into Joe's business.

Cedric Alexander

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:44 am
User Image

JOHN CENA - CENATION LEADER

..................................................................................................................................................

YOUR TIME IS UP, MY TIME IS NOW!
YOU CAN'T SEE ME, MY TIME IS NOW!

User Image

The crowd had paid to see a good show tonight and they were in for one. Soon the instrumental for John Cena's music began as fans started to rise to their feet, baring signs in hand. And soon enough the man in blue made his appearance, having touched down onto the stage's center as the crowd rallied together in welcoming him their favorite number. "JOHN CENA SUCKS! JOHN CENA SUCKS! JOHN CENA SUCKS!" Cena smirked at this and then directed his attention to the closest camera and began to yell over the crowd so the people at home watching could hear him clearly,

"That's my cue"

John Cena's words were of course a message as they always were. Focusing back onward to the crowd---the formerly known, Chain Gang Soldier, would raise his hand firmly to his forehead inches away from touching it and then salute his arm forward darting down to the ring. The camera view shot out-wide for fans at home watching. His titantron flashed a bright orange and blue along with his mini-tron and his entrance music a-blazing throughout the arena like thunder [n' lightnin *wink*.] It was nice. John slid into the ring and once in would have stood there for a bit looking at the crowd as they cheered loudly for him. It made him laugh. This was the TNW:R fans. They were known to be open and honest about how they felt about anyone and they certainly had their own way of showing their emotions for Cena like they were doing tonight.

Cena checks back to see where Joe is at, at all times however. He's no naive fool and knows Joe is liable to strike anytime he may see fit that Cena's vulnerable. Going out of the ropes, John grabs a microphone and acknowledges the official with an nod. Before refocusing on the big frightening, Samoa Joe. A man who surely had all the tools and mouth to boot.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Joe. Why so serious man? You come out here all grumpy and beanstalk mad but look around. What's there to be mad about? We're surrounded by the TNW:R fans. And more than that, we're in ST. PAUL, MINNNNESOTA! Home to not only one legend in Paul Molitor, but Dave Winfield, and hell they even have Rice Park!" The crowd cheers Cena following his listing of historical landings and natives. He's pumped like always and is staring in the eyes of a bad man. "Point I'm trying to get to is Joe. Take in the sights around you. Feel the energy of this crowd. The building is electric! And you want to know what's really fueling them? Seeing me and you. Standing here face to face for the first time. Before I came out here, you made your intentions abundantly clear when staking your claim to the Universal Championship among things. We ain't gon' really get into all of that. But what you can do is consider this ring a field and our fists some bats. And homie if you still don't quite get what I'm laying down then allow me to make myself clear. Joe, I ain't washed up and I'm damn sure not no p***y. Which is why tonight... I'm challenging you to a singles match to see which one of us hits a home run and goes straight to Money in the Bank to face Aleks Mason for the Universal Championship!!" The crowd erupts in cheers as Cena has a dead serious expression with his face now turned red from yelling.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:01 am
Joe's face changes to and whatever eye roll as Mr.Superman does what it does best interrupting people. Joe watches Cena come and say his fair choice of words and hears the challenge issued as well as the crowd is insanely hyped.
"John Cena wrong choice my friend not only your in my danger zone right not and on top of that you thought it'll be just find for you to bring your a** in my ring and think you have the audacity to believe you deserve to waste my time for something I all ready have. My man your more stupider than you look. But I know I can beat you, these people if the dumb irrelevant city knows I can beat you because you are the least of my concer Cena so do I want to face you tonight? Hell no. Because I dont owe you damn thing so leave my ring before I put you down PERMANENTLY!" Joe says as he gets right into Cena's face showing no fear or hesitation to let this man know he has no problem hurting him right where he stands.

Cedric Alexander

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:09 am
User Image

Hearing the threat makes Cena smile. As he quickly takes off his shirt and tosses it into the crowd. Eyes firmly lain on Joe the entire time. "Well by all means, Joe. You feeling froggy? Jump. I dare you. But I can't promise you'll be walking back after. Actually I guran-damn-tee yo a** gon be limping if not crawling when I'm done with you. Cause I done dealt with dudes with you for years. Come in here hot off whatever name you made for yourself somewhere else and think it's going to fly here in the big leagues? Nah son. It don't work that way around here. I can show you better than I can tell you." Cena drops his microphone standing there with his fist balled prepared for Joe to strike.

Cedric Alexander rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:26 am
Joe refuses to take anymore disrespect as he use a smart distraction strategy throwing his warn up towel in Cena's to deliver a surprise low blow to his genitals!

Cedric Alexander

John FeIix Anthony Cena rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:31 am
Not giving Joe the time to strike first, Cena would instead charge at him before he got the chance to do anything and knock him flat on his a** with a lariat(ooooooo)!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:32 am
Joe would get taken down faster than expected ad he quickly gets back up dropping his towel turning to Cena!  

Cedric Alexander

John FeIix Anthony Cena rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:36 am

John immediately is back up to his feet, intensity burning in his eyes as he like a silent mercenary stalks in wait for Joe to rise back up to his feet. When the Samoan Destroyer turns to him, he's scooped up off his feet by the West Newbury Native. And with Joe on his shoulders, Cena steps to the center of the ring staring at the crowd before delivering his patented, Attitude Adjustment!!

Cedric Alexander rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:48 am
Joe would wiggle down and drive Cena down to the mat with a double leg takedown and begin raining down a barrage of punches!

Cedric Alexander

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:50 am
The bigger Joe manages to slide down Cena and assault him with very stiff balled fists. As John shields himself best as possible.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:51 am
User Image

"Welcome To The Queendom" Would play out through the arena, as the audience would light up in shock to see what clips on the titantron, as many knew that the face was definitely familiar. She was Stephanie McMahon, who was the daughter of the owner, Vince McMahon, and the wife of the CEO of TNWR, The Game, and King of Kings, Triple H. she was in a surprisingly 'pleasant mood' because she had a few things to say, which is one of the reasons why she finally decided to make an appearance to make the month of March go out in a bang with her debut in the TNWR ring on the mic. Even though the fans expected her husband, they got a much more better treat. Stephanie would walk out of the curtain/entrance tunnel, getting a pop from the crowd, as she would then show her presence. She would have a TNWR Official microphone seen in her right hand, as she would then begin to walk off the stage and down to ramp area.

"Alright you two, that's enough. John. Joe. I think you've both made your point. Now's clearly not the time for any of this, but this is definitely the place. John, as much as I don't like you, back when you feuded with my husband, I can't be biased. iMPACT is the land of fair opportunity and ACTION! .. I'll tell you what we can do.. how about later tonight, you two meet back in this ring, and we'll have ourselves a #1 contender's match to see who faces the TNW:R Universal Champion, Aleks Mason at Money in the Bank." the crowd would begin to cheer and clap and the return of Stephanie ever since Triple H was placed back in power, and they agreed with her decision.

Stephanie M McMahon
Captain

Cedric Alexander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:55 am
Ring officials slide in as Joe is rolling around the ring attached to Cena as the crowd pulls Joe up as Joe screams "YOU WANNA PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME HUH! CENA YOU WANT ME CENA YOUGOT ME CENA!" The crowd cheers after Stephanie confirms the match up as Joe pushes a few security off him trying to run back at Cena the the ring is field with enforcers as Joe struggles to be rammed like a wild animal.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:58 am
Cena is back up to his feet as officials hold him back his corner as well. He smirks at Joe with blood flowing from his cut lip and glances over at Stephanie. He unlike Joe has no reason to be upset. Cause later tonight as Steph reiterated--they'd have both their time and place to settle this new beef.

User Image

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

Cedric Alexander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:02 pm
Joe would push security off as he drops and quickly rolls down the ring walking up the ramp backwards to keep an eye John wanting him to stare and embrace what he just got himself into " JUST WAIT ON IT CENA! JUST WAIT ITS YOUR FUNERAL!" Joe says as he turns around with pure anger in his eyes as the camera zooms in on his face heading backstage.

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff