Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:40 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Elijah hadn’t failed to hear Ezra’s near slip of the tongue. The blush that followed only made him wonder what Ezra had been about to say. He had to wonder, had Ezra almost confessed something to him? Or was he merely embarrassed that he’d nearly said something that could be misconstrued? Whichever the case, Elijah was soon drawn from his contemplation when he heard Ezra accept his offer for dinner. As was expected, the Celebrar Professor didn’t assume that Elijah meant for them to share a meal now, rather, they had a standing dinner date for some time in the future. Smiling wide, he nodded happily, glad that Ezra had agreed to accept the invitation, even if he didn’t need to thank him for anything.

Standing to face Ezra, Elijah didn’t realize that he was still clutching a book to his chest until he’d nearly walked out the front door with it. When Ezra pointed it out, instead of asking for it back, Elijah was surprised and pleased to hear Ezra’s request that he take it home, finish it and then tell him what he thought of it. Smiling, suddenly feeling a bit shy, Elijah cradled the book to his chest. “T-Thank you, Ezra. I’ll take good care of your book, I promise.” He knew there hadn’t been a doubt in Ezra’s mind that Elijah would take good care of his property, but nevertheless, he knew how precious books could be to the owner and he wanted Ezra to know how precious Elijah found it as well.

Looking up, he was surprised to catch Ezra’s direct gaze. Blushing, he smiled a bit sheepishly. It wasn’t that Ezra wasn’t one to make such direct eye contact, at least as far as Elijah knew, what startled him was the warm, genuine expression in the male’s gaze as he looked into his eyes. Staring into Ezra’s beautiful eyes, he found himself hoping that Ezra would lock gazes with him like this more often. But the moment only lasted until Ezra seemed to catch himself, averting his gaze as he cleared his throat.

“Yes, this was a wonderful way to spend the day. Thank you for having me.” Elijah had been about to step out when Ezra asked if he would see him tomorrow. Turning toward him, he smiled, nodding happily. “Of course!” He said with a bit too much enthusiasm. ‘Play it cool, Elijah! Don’t make a fool out of yourself, again…’ He thought as he cleared his throat a bit. “You know where I’ll be.” He said with a smile, knowing full well that Ezra could find him in the Library at practically any time during the day. “Maybe we can meet for lunch…” He didn’t know when he’d become so bold, but he liked the idea of meeting up with Ezra during the day to visit and just talk.

In any case, it was getting late and he didn’t want to take up anymore of Ezra’s time. Stepping out the front door, he turned to look at Ezra again. “Thanks again, Ezra. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Blushing lightly, he turned away from the front door and headed down the walkway. Part of him had been tempted to give the Celebrar Professor a kiss on the cheek, but unfortunately, Elijah was too much of a chicken to even attempt such an intimate gesture – the fact that he’d even come over the first place was an achievement! Glancing back, he waved at Ezra with a smile before turning to walk down the road toward his own abode. As he did, Elijah had a slight spring in his step and a smile on his lips. Today had been the perfect day…

-Exit Elijah from the Home of Ezra Smythe-

═══════════════════╝

Head Librarian & Historian – Eoana Academy || Elijah Isaacs

Quote:

Chelly Usagi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:49 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀʀ Mᴀɢɪᴄ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

As usual, Ezra had awoken at a very early time. His mood wasn’t quite at its best though. Ever since his talk with Gia, he had felt extremely odd. He didn’t quite feel like his normal self. At some point, he even got this bitter taste in his mouth. As if it was a sign to tell him something was going to happen soon that was not going to end well whatsoever. Being him, he did his best to push such thoughts away and keep himself composed. Despite whatever he was feeling he needed to keep on with his days. The redhead grabbed the book he had on his night stand and began to read a few pages. For whatever reason, he felt especially off. Ezra thought that perhaps a bit of reading would get him in the right mind and ease up a bit. Usually he could easily get lost in what he was reading, but right now he kept on getting distracted or his mind would wander. Shutting the book, he rose from his bed and stressed his body out. If reading wasn’t helping, then perhaps getting up and preparing a meal would. Maybe he was just hungry.

Fixing his room up, he walked to the kitchen and began to prepare breakfast for himself. As he ate he began to think about Elijah. He hadn’t seen the male after their time together. Honestly, after hearing that a certain ghost from the past was returning, he wanted to hold off seeing the librarian for a bit. He knew that he would get overwhelmed and his emotions would be all over the place. Even so, the celebrar couldn’t help but miss him and long for his presence. Shaking his head, he finished his meal up and then decided to take a bath, so he could carry on with his day. During his bathing session he couldn’t help but think of Elijah. It was odd how one individual could invade the mind so easily. After a while, he began to think of Lyra Falkov. At one point, she was his world. That was saying a lot. He was hesitant when he came to people and concepts like love. His hesitation could even be seen more as fear. Fear of lies. Ezra hadn’t a clue what he would do if he saw Lyra again. He knew that she was coming to visit, but he had hoped that she would carry on said visit without encountering him.

As the male got out and changed his clothes, he heard multiple knocks at his front door. Blinking, he walked down, curious as to who had come to visit him. Inwardly, he wished that it was his favorite Librarian. Oh, but fate is quite cruel. He opened the door to reveal the last person he wanted to see. A pair of blue eyes looked at him with a soft expression. He couldn’t tell if the expression was just a fake one. His red eyes stared back, they held mixed emotion in them. ”Lyra….Why are you here?” Ezra’s tone was low as he looked at the long, blonde haired female with a hard gaze. ”Ez, my dearest~ I couldn’t visit an old flame? It’s been years…It’s not every day that I come ‘round, you should be happy~” The male let out a sigh as Lyra entered the house without any sort of invitation. Ezra glanced at Gianna who did not look the slightest bit amused. He gave her a questioning look that showed his aggravation.

”I tried stopping her…she insisted on seeing you. She said that she had a few things to say to you. Knowing her, I knew it wasn’t going to be a simple ‘how are you?’ I haven’t a clue what’s up her sleeve…”

Letting Gianna enter, he was in the process of closing the door when he heard Lyra talking as if she owned the place. Gripping the door handle, he slammed the door and didn’t bother closing it as he walked to his living room. ”Ez, this place hasn’t changed one bit. This is why you lack a partner. My fiancé has taught me quite a bit about home décor and the importance of having things a certain way. All these-“

”Fiancé…?”

He froze and stared at her with a blank expression. For whatever reason, he missed the smug smirk on her face. ” Oh yes, didn’t you hear? I’m getting married. He’s an honorable man, with a decent amount of wealth. I actually care for him. Truly someone worthy.” The celebrar’s gaze narrowed as his heart clenched at her words. It wasn’t that he still loved her, but at some point, he did. He even believed that she loved him back. Ezra hated what she was doing right now. Gianna had mentioned that Lyra loved to bring people down whether it be obvious or just a hint. It was her cruel words that had brought him to his knees years ago. ”Ezra doesn’t care Lyra. He’s moved on. Found himself a new lover…” This wasn’t going to go well at all.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Home] || WITH [ no one // Gia and Lyra] || FEELING [ Neutral // BAD ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:40 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕠𝕧 𝕊𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Gianna knew that this was about to turn disastrous very quickly. Leaning on the frame of the living room entrance, her blue eyes stared at Lyra and Ezra. Lyra was doing what she did best. It was making others feel inferior or terrible. She knew that she couldn’t allow Lyra to say such things to her best friend. Knowing her sister, she had probably assumed that Ezra was heartbroken deep down and hadn’t found a new lover. That’s what she wanted. Gianna remembered when she told her family after all that had happened years back about all that Ezra had done at the academy, his achievements, and how far he had come. The elementor knew her sister like the back of her hand. She knew that she didn’t like hearing any of it. She wanted Ezra to feel broken and hurt. She fed off of it. That’s why Lyra drove Gianna into being self-conscious and insecure most of her childhood and early teenage years.

The professor knew EXACTLY what her sister was attempting to do. To bring up her upcoming marriage and use it to make Ezra feel lesser than what he was. To reach out, grasp, and bring out whatever hurt he had left. Gianna thought that she should rain on Lyra’s parade and mention Elijah. It had definitely worked. The moment she mentioned Ezra finding someone new, she saw her sister’s eye twitch as she glared at Gia. ”Didn’t you hear Ly? Ezra got over what happened a long time ago and decided to find someone new. Someone worthy~ Isn’t that right, Ezra?” Gianna mocked and glanced at her best friend as he gave her a look. They both knew that she was stirring the pot right now. Either way, Ezra nodded and looked back toward Lyra.

Lyra paused and let the information sync in. Just what kind of person did the celebrar find? Did he really think that he could replace her? What was so good about them? Different questions ran through her head, but she wasn’t done just yet. Rolling her eyes, she smirked toward Ezra and stepped closer. ”Is that so, Ez? You found someone you think can replace me? That’s adorable~ Let’s be real though. It’s fake. The fool just thinks you’re convenient. I thought seeing through lies your talent~ Besides, they can’t love you. The only one who ever did was me. Remember? “

”Enough! You know damn well that you NEVER loved me! Don’t talk as If you know Elijah! He wouldn’t fake anything!” Lyra laughed and folded her arms over her chest. He was getting confused and worked up, just how she preferred it to be. ”Oh~ So his name is Elijah, huh? A man? Are you sure you aren’t letting your feelings get in the way of the lies in front of your very eyes~ Don’t tell me you want to look like an idiot again. Wake up my dearest… or else you’ll be knocked down again.”

Gianna was about to start yelling but it looked as though Ezra beat her to it. Her eyes widened when he began to forcefully grip Lyra’s arms and glare at her. ”STOP IT! YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT! The elementor’s brows furrowed and the grip on her arm tightened at hearing Ezra’s yelling. Her head snapped to the side when she felt someone enter the house. Her shoulders slumped, and eyes widened to see none other than Elijah. The Librarian instantly looked toward the commotion happening in the middle of the living room. Of course, he would want to know why Ezra is so upset. ”Elijah…what are you doing here? This isn’t a good time at all. You need to-“

”So that’s Elijah, hmmm~?”

Lyra looked the new male up and down with a dark smile. ”Wow Ez, you have quite the obsession with associating yourself with second best. You think he could replace me?! Replace what we had?!” Her gaze darkened as she watched his jaw clench and his breath hitch ever so slightly. This was exactly the type of reaction she was looking for. It seemed time to step it up a bit. Reaching out, she placed her hands on his shoulders and traced them up and down. ”We were unstoppable. I was the only one who gave you the time of day. Who put up with you, despite you being so difficult. Even Gianna was hesitant and stayed behind while we moved forward. She, him, and nobody else was there for you like I was~”

”No…stop enough….Stop!” Ezra had tears pricking his eyes, as he tried to get his mind right. Gianna had seen him like that before, and she hated it. The blonde gripped Elijah’s arm and held him in place. She was waiting for the right moment. The moment she would snap, she just hoped Ezra wouldn’t follow suit.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Ezra's home ] || WITH [ ~~~~~~] || FEELING [ ~~~~~~~~~] || OUTFIT [ ~~~~~~~ ] || OOC [ Excuse grammar and spelling, I will fix tomorrow. ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:33 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

As the woman’s gaze locked on him, and she said his name with relish, he knew that somehow, for whatever reason, he’d been a topic of conversation. Looking from the women, to Ezra and back, he felt immediate apprehension. She was like a predator stalking prey, a wolf eyeing a sheep. Sure enough, it didn’t take long for her to look him up and down and judge him. Her words, like acid, dripped from her mouth, leaving a burning sensation in his senses.

“Replace?” He whispered, immediately suspecting that this woman, was a former or current lover of the Celebrar Professor. Clutching the book tighter to his chest, against his heart, he couldn’t help but stand there in silence, waiting to hear more.

She turned her attention back to Ezra, reaching out to touch him. He wanted to move forward and tell her to stop, to get her hands off him…but Elijah knew, deep down, that he and Ezra had shared one night and one amazing morning together. He didn’t even know if they were lovers. Elijah hoped they were more than that, but the more he saw, the more he suspected that what he and Ezra had shared…was just…temporary.

But as the woman talked, he could see the pain it caused Ezra. And he knew he couldn’t stand for it. Whether he and Ezra were lovers or not, they were still friends and colleagues. “Stop it! You’re hurting him!” He shouted, taking a step forward. “Leave him alone!” Elijah wasn’t one to get physical – he had no strength and no skill in that department, but he knew, if it meant defending Ezra from harm, that he would stand against this woman.

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:47 am
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕠𝕧 𝕊𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Lyra scoffed and simply glanced toward Elijah. ”Oh, you’re actually trying to defend him. Isn’t that adorable~ Just give up. You and Ezra aren’t cut out for each other.” Her attention then turned to Ezra as she gave a smile. ”You and Gianna thought you could carry on with your lives. You both believe all your accomplishments mean something. That the praise you get mean something. But they don’t.” Stepping toward Ezra, she positioned herself so that she could look at both Gianna and him. The male was clutching his head, eyes shut. She was hurting him, she was trying to make him realize the truth. ”We loved each other. But you didn’t see my value. You were so focused on school and what the future held. You couldn’t see that I could have been your future. You were foolish. You think I wasn’t hurting too? All the pain you caused yourself and me was your own doing.” Her tone was extremely patronizing. Her words caused Ezra to pull his hair and stumble to find something stable to lean on. Lyra watched as he slumped against the wall and slid down.

Now it was Gianna’s turn. Lyra placed all of her attention on her younger sister. ”As for you. You have been and will never be as good as me. Seems you can’t let that sync in. Your own best friend even chose me over you. Can’t quite blame him though. There was a point where we were somewhat getting along decently. But you kept trying to push past me. You couldn’t stay where you were. It’s your fault we never could be close. If only you could have realized that I’m the oldest, therefore, I am the superior one. But no, it was always a competition to you.” Her eyes narrowed at the lack of reaction she seemed to be receiving from her sister. This motivated her to continue and voice just why she had a distaste for her sister. Why not? She had held it in for a long time. Gianna needed to understand the truth and get it through her thick skull. ”I didn’t just come here to mention the wedding. After I heard so many stories about you and Ezra, especially you. No one would keep quiet about you. None of our fellow academy classmates, the townspeople, nobody. I came here to give you a piece of my mind. I used to have everything. Mother and father’s attention, I was the prettiest, most popular girl at the academy until you came into the picture, and then it all went to hell. I just want you to know that both of you and Ezra will NEVER live what you have done to me down – ever. Do you understand?”

Gianna couldn’t hold it in anymore. She finally felt something snap in her. All she could do was laugh hysterically at her sister’s little speech. It was very amusing to listen to actually. Seeing how pained Ezra was right now, how worried and confused Elijah was, and hearing her sister’s annoying voice had helped her decided that enough was enough. ”You know, there’s only one person in this world that you care about, and that’s yourself.”

”You have no idea-“

Gianna watched as Lyra stepped forward to cut her off, but she was not having it. ”I’m not finished! You’re not a little girl anymore, Lyra. How long do you plan on playing the victim card? Hmmmm? How long do you plan on making everything about you?” Moving from near the entrance, she stepped further into the living room. Her piercing blue eyes glared straight at her sister’s. ”You know, since day one you have done absolutely nothing but hurt and sabotage the same people who have done everything for you. Despite you insulting me and making me feel like garbage, I still tried to be somewhat of a sister. Ezra, the very man you threw to the side and mentally and physically destroyed, loved you and cared for you like no other. Hell, Ezra even let you stay with him when your so-called lover kicked you out. And I don’t recall hearing a simple thank you come out of your disgusting mouth. So, you wanted to tell us how you feel? Congratulations. But you stride into town, onto my property and then Ezra’s, and tell us that your atrocious behavior and insecurities are our fault? Then, I have two words to say to you: Grow up.”

Gianna was right in front of Lyra’s face at this point. Her glare was as sharp as the knife that could be used to cut the thick tension in the room. What she was saying was something that she held back for so long. After replaying everything that Lyra ever said to her, and growing up, she understood. If Lyra thought she was going to have the last word, then she was incorrect. ”What’s wrong, Lyra? You aren’t speaking~ Well that’s okay, that means you can listen to me speak. You are the most revolting, mean-hearted individual I have ever had the chance to be near. You use people and manipulate them so that they can sing praise of you. All I wanted was an older sister I could look up to and learn from. But I got a foul little girl who told me day in and day out that I was far from perfect, I wouldn’t be loved, or noticed. You did things and made it look like it had been my fault. You made sure that I was in your shadow. I know why, because you were a scared girl. You still are. I worked hard for myself. I just wanted us to be equal and to be normal! I even thought that at one point I would be worthy of your approval along with mother’s family. The reason we couldn’t be close was because of your greed and need to feel superior. You felt jealousy because the people you worked so hard to impress took a liking to me like it was nothing. The guys that you liked or were with, paid attention to me. Father spent all his time with me. You know why you despise me? Because I didn’t play dirty. I worked hard and stayed motivated. I was myself. I never had to change myself. Everyone could see and respected that I would never bow down for anyone. They respected me, and I respected them. I didn’t make them feel like they had to like me. I never brought people down so that they could be fooled into thinking that I was someone they needed, unlike you. I wasted so much time hating myself and wanting to just disappear because of you. But I can see right through you now. You’re here because you want to feel needed. But understand this, we don’t need you. We will NEVER need you. You don’t like how far we’ve come or how we were able to move on with our lives without even the slightest thought of you. It maddens you. And that Lyra, is not only sad, but absolutely laughable.”

So, this is what it felt like to let everything out. To have such a large weight being lifted off of your shoulder. The elementor felt so many emotions right now. While she was angry, she felt like crying as well. That was because everything that led up to this point that happened with her sister, played in her mind. Sure, she was speaking of how she as an individual was better than Lyra. But there was still that feeling that Lyra conditioned inside of her. The feeling of being insecure. This wasn’t the time to cry and let it be known that Lyra still had some effect on her. This was the time to smack her older sister with the true reality of everything. ”Now, why don’t you take your little wedding invitation and your loathsome presence, and be on your way. Let’s be honest Lyra. That man will realize you’re only using him. He’ll realize how unhappy you are with yourself that you have to drag down the others around you. It’s only a matter of time~” It was her turn for her voice to sound patronizing. She wanted Lyra gone. Never to bother at least Ezra again. ”And, don’t bother Ezra again. Or else, I’ll get angry. Wouldn’t want that pretty little face six-feet under and covered in dirt, right? Send mommy and daddy my love~ One more thing, do me a favor and don’t blame how miserable you feel on me or Ezra either? If they ask, well, stop being a whiny brat and admit it was your fault for once.”

Lyra could only stare at her younger sister. Tears of hatred and anger were streaming down her face as she glared at the other female. She had hit right on the nail and pulled so many strings. The female couldn’t even utter a single word or retort to anything. So, this was what became of Gianna. This was what she was capable of doing. It was another battle that she couldn’t win against Gia. Averting her gaze, she pushed past Gia and started to leave. Pausing, she went to look at Elijah and gave him a strong look of pure and utter disgust. But she said nothing. She just decided to leave and refrain from showing her face.

Once Lyra had left the house, Gianna let out a breath and looked collapsed on a near chair. All of that had been a lot. She remained silent for a moment, letting everything that had just been said and had gone on process in her brain. The blonde knew that this was going to take a toll on her emotions later on. But right now, she needed to make sure Ezra was alright.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Ezra's home ] || WITH [ ~~~~~~] || FEELING [ ~~~~~~~~~] || OUTFIT [ ~~~~~~~ ] || OOC [ Excuse grammar and spelling, I will fix tomorrow. ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:14 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Elijah couldn’t believe that he was witnessing. Ezra, strong, capable, confident Ezra looked ready to crumble under the weight of this woman’s words. And as she continued to speak, he began to do just that. Stumbling back, he bumped into the far wall, only to slide down it until he sat on the floor, his head in his hands. There were so many things Elijah wanted to say, so many things he wanted to do to this woman, but on some level, he knew that this wasn’t his fight – no matter how desperately he wanted it to be.

Feeling his anger build with each acidic, putrid, hateful word she spoke, he clutched the book tighter and tighter, his knuckles going white as he did so. How could this woman have ever deserved Ezra’s love? How could this woman have found a precious place within his heart? Elijah knew, deep down that she’d manipulated her way inside, wormed her way through like a worm devouring an apple – and when there was nothing but the core left, she’d moved on, leaving Ezra a broken man. It all must have happened years ago, and Ezra, being as withdrawn as he already was, must have taken all those years to heal. And yet here she was, back again, ready to beat him down when he’d carefully rebuilt himself back up.

Elijah’s gaze remained locked and focused upon Ezra even as Gianna confronted her sister and gave her the verbal assault that she’d deserved. By the end, Elijah’s respect for the Advanced Combat Professor had increased tenfold – not that it had been lacking to begin with.

As Gianna dismissed her sister, threatening retribution if she dared to come near Ezra again, Elijah looked toward the woman, ready for her to make another threat. To his surprise, she was crying. He felt no sympathy for her, she’d caused all of this pain, it was only fair that she share in it as well. To his amazement, she remained silent, pushing past Gia to head for the door. Before she passed him however, she stopped to give him the most hateful look he’d ever received. Elijah made it a point to shoot one right back at her, to let her know that the feeling was mutual and that he hoped to never lay eyes on her ever again.

Watching her leave, he made sure the door was locked behind her before he stepped back into the living room. Ezra was still slumped on the floor and Gia was collapsed in a nearby chair. “Thank you Gia…for fighting for him and for saying the things I wish I could have said in his defense.” Elijah said as he moved past her to go to Ezra’s side.

Kneeling beside him, he felt his heart aching for his friend. That hateful woman had been so cruel to Ezra. He hadn’t deserved such harsh words or treatment. “Ezra?” He whispered, hardly knowing that to do or where to begin. People weren’t his subject of expertise…

“I know that you’re hurting and I’m sorry that there’s nothing that I can do to heal or sooth the wounds that she gave you…” Sometimes words could cut deeper than physical blows and he knew that this was one of those times. “But, please Ezra, please don’t let any of what she said sink into your heart. It wasn’t true, not a single word.

With his face a mask of concern and hurt, Elijah tried to catch Ezra’s gaze, but it seemed useless. On some level, Elijah knew that reaching out to touch Ezra was a bad idea, but he couldn’t help it…wanting to sooth his friend, he reached out to touch his shoulder. If there was any chance that Ezra would allow him to embrace him, then he wanted to take that chance…

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:41 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Clutching his head, the man let out deep ragged breaths. He hadn’t felt this way in such a long amount of time. He had thought time would, if not heal, at least numb the pain that he had felt. It was Lyra’s harsh word that cut through him and made his mind reel. To think that someone he once felt deeply in love with, someone who he thought if things went well he could marry, would try to destroy him on so many occasions. There was a strong feeling of self-resentment coursing through him. It took time, but for the past year or so, he had felt content with himself. Now, that bitter feeling of not being capable to be loved had crawled up his spine once more. The moment Lyra through blame on him sent him closer to the edge. For months after what they had ended, he would sit by the bridge and question himself. He would question what went wrong and if it could possibly be his fault. The male was left by his blonde ex-lover if he was lacking something or if he didn’t show enough love to her. Of course, she told him exactly that. Gianna tried to tell him otherwise, but every time Lyra saw him after their separation, she would go on about how everything was his doing.

How Lyra spoke truly played with his mind and everything he believed he knew. When Lyra brought up the fact that his feelings could be blocking the truth and real motives, he lost it. The redhead was now visibly shaking, trembling at the sheer thought. It wasn’t like it hadn’t happened before. He got close to someone, he felt something like love for them whether platonic or romantic, and then they would deceive him. That was the downside to his raiment. If you know in your heart that you care for someone and they care for you in return, lying didn’t seem like a possibility. He had been naïve to believe that there was no way that those he loved would ever lie to him or hurt him. So, naturally his ability to see through lies was affected by that. Ezra would get so close to someone to the point where he couldn’t see through them anymore. He believed in his heart that everything that they had to tell him was the truth.

It led his mind to wander to other things. It completely blocked out Gia and Lyra. He thought of how he would be able to fully love someone with no fear. Lyra had just reminded him that even the person who he could see the rest of his life with could tell a lie, not a white lie, but one that would truly break his heart. It led him to remember that Elijah was here, watching everything that was going on. He loved Elijah, but he didn’t need to be hurt anymore. No one could truly love him. No one would pass up the opportunity to betray him and break him.

So, when Lyra had left, and Elijah reached out to touch him, he reeled back. Slapping the librarians hand, he glared at him with bloodshot eyes. ”Don’t. Touch. Me.” Tears pricked his now dull red eyes as he shook his head. ”You’re lying to me… I know you are. If you think, that you can lie and make me believe that you love me. Make me believe that you will never hurt me. That what Lyra said was a lie…then you’re wrong. No one cares about me. Not Gianna, not you… nobody. I don’t know how much you think I can take, but I can barely take anymore….so just… don’t touch me…..” Ezra knew that what he said would hurt the male, but what else could he do? When he saw Gianna shoot up and walk toward them, he knew that this was not going to go well.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Home] || WITH [ no one // Gia and Lyra] || FEELING [ Neutral // BAD ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:08 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

The moment Ezra reeled back, Elijah knew that he shouldn’t have reached out toward him. While he wanted to pull his hand back, it was too late. Within seconds of flinching, Ezra slapped his hand away, the crack that sounded as skin hit skin, was far louder in Elijah’s ears than it likely actually was. Eyes wide, he nearly fell back from his crouched position as Ezra turned his bloodshot eyes upon him, his glare cutting Elijah deeply. He never would have guessed that Ezra, of all people, would ever look at him that way.

“Ezra?” He whispered, only to see the tears in his friend’s eyes. He’d been about to speak, to apologize for trying to touch him, when Ezra spoke. Deep down, Elijah knew that Ezra was angry and hurt and in need of an easy target. Deep down, he knew that Ezra didn’t mean what he was saying, not really…But the more Ezra spoke, the more Elijah’s heart ached. Each word was like a needle, sticking into his chest – while each one individually did little damage, when counted together, Ezra’s words left Elijah’s heart bleeding.

Holding his tongue, he averted his gaze from Ezra’s, his own eyes stinging with tears that he didn’t want the male to see. Nodding a bit, he knew that anything he said, Ezra would attribute to a lie. How could you convince someone that you weren’t lying, even when their raiment told them that you were only speaking the absolute truth?

Looking toward Gianna as she arose from her chair, Elijah shook his head. Nibbling his lips nervously, he tried to force his tears back, but as he turned
    to the side and pushed off the ground to rise to his full height, they fell down his cheeks. Turning away from Ezra and toward Gianna, he clutched the book even harder against his chest. “Im…s-sorry that you f-feel that way, Ezra…” He said as he swallowed hard, his stammering masking his silent sobs as he tried his hardest not to openly cry in front of either of them.

He knew that he couldn’t do anything to ease Ezra, at least, not right now. And while he wanted to stay, to help Gia deal with him, Elijah knew that in a few minutes he wasn’t going to be much help at all. Slowly moving towards Gia, Elijah removed the book from within his cloak. Looking down at it, he watched as a few of his tears dropped onto the cover. Remembering the message, he’d penned inside, he activated his raiment, summoning the ink in the recently penned message to smear, as if with tears. Knowing that he wouldn’t be able to stand the sight of the book in his home, he placed it on one of the small tables near the chair Gia had previously occupied.

Turning to look back at Ezra, he wiped his face with his sleeves. “You c-can think…whatever you w-want about me, -E-Ezra…but don’t ever t-think that Gia would ever b-betray you. She doesn’t have it within her h-heart to hurt someone she loves.” He stammered as he held back more tears. He hoped that on some level his words would resonate with the Celebrar Professor.

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:23 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    𝔾𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕫𝕣𝕒
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Gianna’s head shot up when she heard the commotion going on between Ezra and Elijah. Her brows were furrowed, and pink lips were in a thin line as she watched the interaction. Right off the bat, she did not like how Ezra was speaking to Elijah. The librarian has never had to deal with Ezra in this state, so naturally, he didn’t know what kind of reaction he would get. Even so, Gianna had ever seen Ezra react so bad. The only time she could remember was the first time Lyra left him. The female knew that what was being said was hurting Elijah, so much more then he was already letting out. She slowly got up, fist clenched as she noticed the tears that were falling down Elijah’s cheeks. This wasn’t right. The librarian was one of the absolute kindest and one of the sweetest individuals the blonde has ever spoken to. Despite what Ezra was saying being said out of anger and that he was emotionally unstable but, he was an idiot for even thinking it was okay to say what he was. She was livid. Especially when he went near her to place a book, she assumed he brought for Ezra, on the table. All the male wanted to do was visit someone he loved. Gianna instantly wrapped her arms around him and whispered sweet and comforting words to him. She knew it wouldn’t do much, but she couldn’t just stand there.

Her heart slightly broke when he told Ezra that he shouldn’t think that Gia doesn’t care and that she would never hurt someone she cares about. That was enough for her. She was already angered from Lyra, and now it was time to give Ezra a piece of her mind. ”I don’t know who the hell you think you are, Smythe, but you need to watch yourself. How could you be so insensitive. So heartless. Elijah wants to comfort you and make you feel better after being treated horribly and having a breakdown. And here you are, being a complete child about the whole situation.”

”CHILD?! You want to know who the real child is? Someone who decides to dignify insignificant taunts with a response.”

If the female wasn’t already glaring at him, well she was now. Stepping forward, she gave the celebrar a challenging look as he stood to look down at her. ”Are you serious right now? What did you want me to do Ezra?! Stand there and take the same exact treatment that I have been taking for years? She needed to understand her place since clearly, she thought she was somewhere higher then she actually is. Did you want me to stand for that, hmmm? Especially since her and I are both adults, her being questionable, yet she belittles me. Did you want me to come up with a different approach, or did you want me to stand there, weakly taking it. Silently letting her play with my mind.”

”The only weak one is you! This is the effect of my raiment. You chose to deal with this for so many years. The only one playing the victim card, was you Gianna!” How Lyra spoke truly played with his mind and everything he believed he knew. Gianna had been his best friend since childhood, but he was always left to wonder why Gianna hadn’t been with him in the past like she could have been when he was with Lyra. He also thought back to the times that Gianna and he would have misunderstandings and his anger would be evident even when he spent time with Lyra. It led him to think that one of the reasons why Lyra left was because of Gianna. I mean, there were some occasions where she would try to make him pick between her and Lyra. ”Always, my sister did this, my sister did that. It takes two to tango Gianna! You probably weren’t a saint! Every day we would argue about Lyra and myself. You would always give me the cold shoulder when I tried to speak with you. Lyra could see our friendship going to s**t. Maybe that’s one of the reasons she left! Or maybe you decided to argue with her and tell her to leave me be.”

”Are you hearing yourself right now?! You know, that she didn’t love you! She was using you, and you were the only one blind to it! Maybe her and I did have a confrontation, but that was because I didn’t want to see you being played like a violin!” More emotions began to build up in Gianna’s chest. What Ezra was spewing out was really hurting her emotionally. After Lyra, seeing Elijah so hurt, and now him; this was getting to be too much.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Ezra's Home] || WITH [ Elijah] || FEELING [ BAD ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:46 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gianna’s comforting gestures meant so much to Elijah. She was fighting for him when she didn’t have to, it was the sweetest, most selfless thing she could do for him. As she pulled away to confront Ezra, he turned to face toward the Celebrar Professor. As Gia approached Ezra and began to speak, Elijah swallowed hard past the lump in his throat as his tears flowed freely down his cheeks.

“No…” He whispered, watching Gia confront Ezra. He’d never seen them like this before. They were the best of friends, always laughing and smiling, enjoying one another’s company. Each shout was alike a crack in in a mirror, small at first, but quick to grow and spread until it shattered the once perfect reflection. He knew that their friendship wasnt that fragile, but all it took were the wrong words and even the best of relationships could be ruined forever.

”Please…stop…” He whispered, his gaze moving between the two as they cut down one another. Each comment only created more and more cracks. He couldn’t take it, the shouting, the insults, the fact that they were ruining their precious friendship – this was exactly what Lyra wanted. Lyra had wanted this to happen, and even now, when she was gone, her words - her poisonous, filthy words - had done their work. Elijah knew the power of the right and the wrong words and knew knew that if he didnt say something, Ezra and Gia's friendship could be ruined forever.

“STOP IT!” He shouted, gripping the book. “You can hate me all you want, Ezra. You can tell me to get out of your life, and you can believe every word that that awful woman said about me, but Gianna is your best friend!" He stated with firm resolve as he looked Ezra in the eye.

Turning to Gia, he silently pleaded, begging her to stop. "Gia, Ezra is your closest friend! Please, stop hurting one another… Elijah knew that his words were likely to have little effect, especially after Ezra had rejected him, but he couldn’t stand by and say nothing when he was watching their friendship crack and break.

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:17 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    𝔾𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕫𝕣𝕒
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Gia knew that Elijah was trying to prevent her and Ezra from yelling at each other, but it was not working. She was too emotional and in the moment to even acknowledge his pleas for them to calm down and stop what was about to start. The only time her attention moved to the librarian was when he yelled. Her blue eyes traveled to him and how distraught he looked caused a lump to form in her throat. In that moment she realized that she was giving in to what her sister wanted. Elijah could see it instantly, but it took her a moment. Once again, the male was defending her to Ezra, but also telling her that she shouldn’t play a part in this argument. Her eyes softened as she gave him a look that was apologetic yet appreciative at the same time.

Ezra’s hard glare moved to Elijah instantly. If his mind and emotions were in a different place, then he would definitely care about what he was saying to Gianna and his love. But right now, everything was too much for him. ”Silence! This has nothing to do with you. She needs to open her eyes. There you go taking her side. If you cared about me, you would understand.” His attention shifted back to Gianna as he stepped forward to where their faces were close together. ”You know, I would often ask ‘why did Lyra leave and why is she so hellbent on hurting us?’ Maybe it was because she was right. Why didn’t you just let her take the spotlight now and then? That’s all she wanted. She loved me Gia, at some point. But because we were associated with each other, best friends if we’re being exact, she carried her distaste onto me. While I have no feelings toward her anymore, it still hurts to see someone you cared for treat you horribly despite you not doing anything to make them do so. “
                                                    His red eyes narrowed at Gia’s blue eyes, he was so occupied with his own emotions that he didn’t notice the tears pricking her eyes. ”The only one who’s blind is you. You think you’re some well-respected fighter, who’s extremely sure of herself and her position, but you’re not. You’re still a sad, insecure little girl who tries to cover up everything with a charming smile and this fake confidence. You’re blind to the fact that you can’t change what you are. That at some point someone is going to slap the truth in your face. The truth that you will always be an insecure little girl and that’s-“ Ezra was interrupted by a strong and painful slap to his face.

Gianna let her tears flow freely as the hand she used to slap her best friend visibly shook. ”Are you finished? Because I think I am… I thought you knew me. I thought you understood me. I thought you could see that I really did become this confident woman who just wanted to be loved and offer love back. That the only reason I’d ever hurt inside like I did before or revert to the young me, is if someone like my sister…now you… would come and tear me down. But I guess you’re right…this is all I’ll ever really be…” With the look on Ezra’s face, one could assume that he had finally came to his senses and realized what he had done and said to Gianna and Elijah. But it was to late now. Gianna took Elijah’s arm and stormed out of the house, pulling the librarian with her.

The elementor took Elijah to her home. There, they shared a few drinks. They shared a long and emotional talk before Elijah decide to take his leave. She knew that he needed his own time. After they hugged and he left, Gianna sat in the silence of her home. She was always alone it seemed. Especially in the past when Lyra would hurt her. If her father wasn't present, she had to endure it all by herself. Sobs began to leave her as the silence and hurt got to her. At that moment, she felt useless and extremely pained. She needed someone or she wouldn't know what to do. Slowly getting up, she grabbed her coat and left her home, going to the one person that she felt would care. The man she held dearly to her heart, Ven.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Ezra's Home] || WITH [ Elijah] || FEELING [ BAD ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:36 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Ezra’s shout and his tone towards him sent a jolt of pain through Elijah’s heart. He’d never have thought that Ezra would address him in such a way. First the slap to his hand and his harsh words and now this. It was as if Ezra had been poisoned or his mind addled. The Ezra that Elijah knew and longed for was gone and in his place, was this beast who used his words like vicious daggers.

The moment Gianna struck Ezra, the crack seeming to echo through the room, and Elijah knew that the true damage had been done – the final blow had been delivered. Ezra had gone too far. Covering his mouth with his free hand, he tried to stifle his sobs as he watched the precious friendship of two best friends crumble before his eyes.

By the time Gia finished her words and moved to leave, Elijah was a mess. As she grabbed his arms to pull him, he faltered, not expecting to be pulled along with her. Losing his balance for a second, Elijah moved to follow her and keep his balance and as he did so, the book he’d brought for Ezra slipped from his hand and fell to the floor with a resounding thud.

Elijah didn’t object as Gia pulled him away from the house. He didn’t object when she walked him all the way to her house and insisted that he come in for some tea. When the tea just didn’t cut it, they turned to cider. They talked for a long time, spilling their guts to one another as they drank. Eventually, Elijah knew that he needed to be alone – he needed to cry, really cry and he couldn’t do it infront of Gia. After giving her a long, warm embrace, Elijah slowly walked home. That would be the last anyone outside of his household would see him for more than two weeks.

[Exit Elijah for Time Skip]

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:14 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Enter Elijah into Ezra's House for New Day - ]

There was no way he was going to work today. Ezra had suggested that they both ditch out on work again, play hookie like they had a few weeks ago, and Elijah was all for it. But unlike Ezra, Elijah didn’t have a class full of young minds to guide and mold. Elijah’s duty was to the books, his precious treasures, but unlike students, they didn’t require a lot of supervision. Therefore, Elijah could easily skip work and likely have his absence go unnoticed, but Ezra? Not so much.

Therefore, despite his desire to stay home, in bed with him, Ezra had begrudgingly gotten out of bed. After taking a rather quick bath, followed by an exceedingly light breakfast, his lover had dressed, kissed Elijah good-bye and vowed to return ‘shortly’ before running out the door, literally. Elijah had the distinct feeling that Ezra’s lesson was going to be very brief and to the point this morning, likely the shortest lesson his lover had ever given. Considering that Elijah had promised to stay put in Ezra’s home, preparing for his lover’s return, he knew that Ezra would want to get back home as soon as possible to spend more time with him.

With that thought in mind, Elijah drew himself a hot bath while he fixed himself a warm cup of tea to sip while he relaxed and cleaned up. He had plans to not only remake the bed with fresh sheets, but to start some laundry and prep an afternoon meal for himself and Ezra to share. In many ways, he felt like a house wife preparing for the return of his spouse, and in many ways, this was true…

═══════════════════╝

Quote:

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:27 am
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

-Enter his home-

After he spent some time going over a few more things and asking the few questions that he did have. ”If that is all my dear students, I should be heading on my way. Remember, once you’re done with the reading and notes, you are free to go. Once again papers are due by the end of tomorrow or next class session, whichever works out. I will see you all around.” With a nod and a small smile, he excited the class silently. The moment he closed the door, he began to sprint down the hall. Luckily no one was out so they couldn’t hear or see the red-head speeding to exit the academy. The usually patient man was so eager to go back home and be with Elijah. Before they were together, he didn’t have this type of feeling about going home. Sure, he was always happy to do so and relax, perhaps read a book or two. But now, he had someone to come home to, someone he truly loved and cared for. Because of this, a new-found happiness and eagerness formed.

The celebrar continued his journey, stopping at the market district to grab a few things. He thought it’d be nice to pick up more food and some sweets that the two could share. He even purchased a new tea blend that was recommended to him. Once each speedy purchase was done, he continued on to his home, not allowing anything to distract him. After a few minutes, he had finally made it to his humble abode. Unlocking the door, he entered quietly and glanced around. ”Elijah, my love. I’m home now.” Ezra called out to his lover before walking to his kitchen and placing all that he had purchased on the table.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ His class // home] || WITH [ Students // Elijah] || FEELING [ good ] || OUTFIT [ ------ ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100