Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
HALLOWEEN 2017: INTO THE WOODS CYOA Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:39 pm
RENTING A PHAKIE!
Controller: [ Strawberri Stardust ] - I hereby confirm that my Phony is currently a blisterpack, and I am aware I am not eligible for Phakie points.
Phakie Type: Earth Girl
Phakie Name: Caramel Crisp
Body Colour: Green (like a granny smith apple)
Mane Colour: Caramel brown
Eye Colour: Darker brown
Phakie Personality: Caramel Crisp is a kind and sweet phony who loves to create sweet apple treats for everyone.
Your Little Phony

ROUND 1: FEARLESS?
Name: Caramel Crisp
What's your greatest fear?: Rotten apples and burned caramel
What gives you courage?: Creating new and delicious treats
What's the strangest thing you've ever seen?: Christmas decorations in October |: STOP TRYNA SKIP FALL DANGIT
What one item did you bring with you?: Battery powered orange string lights draped around her neck.

Caramel Crisp didn't consider herself a scaredy phony by any means. If anything, she was ridiculously curious about what was supposedly lurking in the woods outside the city. She wanted to prove, mostly to herself, that whatever this thing was didn't exist. It was probably the coordinated efforts of a couple different phonies trying to scare the gullible.

Except...now that she was getting closer to the forest, she was getting a distinctly creepy feeling down her spine. Oh, well. It was probably just her imagination running away with her...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Draft Punk
What's your greatest fear?: Losing my husband or my children, they are my muses.
What gives you courage?: Lullaby, he has so much heart.
What's the strangest thing you've ever seen?: I work in the club scene so you can imagine. There was this one chick that my dad really liked....she didn't look like a phony.....
What one item did you bring with you?: A backpack full of glow sticks!!

"Evening baby! You....remind me of someone I've seen before. But I'm Draft Punk, owner and operator of The Grasslands!" the blurple phony takes a bow as he looks over the mare. Her coloring reminded him of his brother, cept for the hair.  

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:36 pm
Name: Heavenly Body
What's your greatest fear?: Zombies. It would be really bad if one of my clients came back to life while i was working on them! D:
What gives you courage?: Stories of daring deeds and adventure!
What's the strangest thing you've ever seen?: -cough- My coworker once dressed up to look like me and pretended to be me at work one day. That was pretty interesting
What one item did you bring with you?: A sewing kit in case anyone needs their tents or sleeping bags patched up!

Heavenly Body was terribly clumsy, so much so that she would be absolutely useless in the woods at night. It was inevitable that she would trip over roots and stumble on wet leaves, but still the mare wanted to try. She'd always dreamed of adventure and this seemed like a great chance to get some, even if she got some scrapes along the way.

With a calm smile she approached the group, hair already tangled with leaves and twigs. "Hello," the carousel cooed, peeking around the group.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:58 pm
RENTING A PHAKIE!
Controller: [ lux_rayne13 ] - I hereby confirm that I have no Phonies at all, adult nor perma.
Phakie Type: Earth Boy
Phakie Name: Spider Eyes
Body Colour: Grey
Mane Colour: Darker Purple
Eye Colour: Red
Phakie Personality: Spider can be a bit of a jerk, but he's really sweet on the inside. He loves creepy bugs, and not much actually scares him.
Your Little Phony

Name: Spider Eyes
What's your greatest fear?: Psh, nuthin! (fire)
What gives you courage?: Curiosity, I guess.
What's the strangest thing you've ever seen?: Me! Bwahahaha, nah, seriously… there's this spider that lives underwater? I don't get it. There's all this dry land up here, but I guess thats not good enough for it? Talk about a wierd-o
What one item did you bring with you?: Solar powered lantern thing that I'd been charging all day, strung around my neck. I switched out the bulb for a red-tinted one, makes thinks spoooo~ooookier~ 8D

The colt looked around at the other Phonies gathered, noting the things he saw each one carrying. A few others had lights… Most not as fun as his, but the bright-maned mare's creation made him smirk. Cool~ Some of the items others had looked like really good ideas, like a sleeping bag, but surely they weren't going to be sleeping? He hoped they wouldn't be sleeping. That was no fun… Now, tromping through the woods looking for some spooky winged thing? That was fun.

Spider took a moment to pause his observation of the others to think about this spooky winged thing he'd heard about… Was it a bug? Ohhh he sure hoped it was a bug. A big giant Phony-eating bug! Ok maybe not Phony-eating, because then it might eat him, but like… Maybe something still as dangerous? Maybe it ate Phony manes? Odd choice of diet, but imagining miss Odd-Eyes Tour Guide with only a few strands left to her name made him snicker.

OH! Miss Odd-Eyes Tour Guide was now looking at them! Oops. Spider quietly cleared his throat and paid attention. Fearless, eh? He'd be the judge of that. "Well, miss, I'm your fearless night-in-the-woods monster hunter! Name's Spider Eyes~" He gave a toothy grin and a fumbled wink, trying to look cool but still an uncoordinated baboon.

edit: I TYPED THIS IN A WORD PROGRAM AND DIDN'T REALIZE IT CHANGED BABBEN TO BABOON BUT I'M LEAVING IT BECAUSE IT'S CRACKING ME UP XDDD  

wasluxy

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:28 pm
Name: Macaron Critique
What's your greatest fear?: Moldy food
What gives you courage?: Seeing a young chef excel.
What's the strangest thing you've ever seen?: Risotto with asparagus in it. What donkey does that!?
What one item did you bring with you?: An empty backpack, in case there's anything he can take back for his recipes!

The pudgy phony looked around with wide, unamused eyes. He was revealing a major personality secret by being here, one that he wasn't even sure his sisters knew...

He loved scary things.

Movies, books, everything that involved legends and the supernatural, Macaron was a fan. Perhaps it was because he spent his whole day yelling at people in his kitchen, or yelling at wait staff in his dining room, or yelling at other chefs that gave his abysmal food to critique. All that yelling made him feel pretty invincible, and it was nice to remember that he wasn't.

"Macaron." he said, leaving the second part of his name out. He usually didn't attach it unless there was free food or intimidation to be had.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:21 am
Name: Banshee
What's your greatest fear?: Oh, this is easy! Mourning all of my friends and family after their untimely deaths until I am the last one left alive, forced to spend the rest of my days in unending loneliness.
What gives you courage?: My family! I know they’ll always be there to pick me up!
What's the strangest thing you've ever seen?: My mum once ate an entire packet of crayons on a dare. I think she was trying to impress us.
What one item did you bring with you?: A red and white checkered blanket to ward off the chill.

“UNCLE NIGHTVINE!” Banshee yelled across the group, her voice loud enough to wake the dead or startle any monsters that might be lurking in the forest. She’d previously been milling around the back as a new arrival but she’d quickly spotted her relation and began pushing her way towards him when she spotted Draft Punk as well, giving an equally pleased, “POP! I’M HERE TOO! LOOK! HI!” Caught between the two, she stopped on the spot and settled for waving, pleased this camping trip was now a family affair.

Rather than choose between them just yet, her excited and jittery legs carried her to the side of another familiar figure - “Hi Mr. Vampire,” she said, softer this time, delight shining in her big round eyes. “This will be fun.”  

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:49 am
Name: Swamp Net
What's your greatest fear?: That there is nothing left at the bottom of all the waters to dredge up 8C
What gives you courage?: The knowledge that somepony, somewhere will have thrown out something they considered useless but still has some value to somepony else.
What's the strangest thing you've ever seen?: Whiskers on things other than cats!
What one item did you bring with you?: A net bag! To carry anything interesting found during the night.

While Muck much preferred exploration involving the water, it was nice to get a chance of scenery. He hoped his siblings would be able to attend, or anyone he knew, but he would love to make new friends.

"Nice to meet you all!" Swamp Net grinned, lifting up the sheet ghost garment to show his face. "I'm Muck," he introduced, going straight for his nickname.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:24 am
Name: Friend-Ship
What's your greatest fear?: U-um, I... death is... scary...
What gives you courage?: Um... I dunno... maybe... helping others?
What's the strangest thing you've ever seen?: One time, in Miss Glory's class, she showed us pictures of trees from different places, and some of those were really weird, like one of them looked like an umbrella! That was neat.
What one item did you bring with you?: Shipper has brought a small, lightweight shovel that can be hooked onto a belt and carried on his back. He brings one with him any time he's around the woods now, after the opossum incident.

A pale, timid babby phony toed the forest floor while so many other phonies milled about, introducing themselves. He'd never been camping before, which was why he'd come along. That part was kinda fun and interesting, and being out in the cool night air was a sort of thrill of its own. The smell of decomposing leaves and other forest murk was different, somehow, in the cold and the dark.

He hadn't given the monster hunting part of the night's activities any thought. He had been around the park a few times, despite his youth, so he thought he knew the score. There usually wasn't a real monster... although there was usually something scary about whatever it was anyways. But no monsters. He fully expected the walk through the forest to be safe, if a little spooky.

He waited around a little before introducing himself; "M-my name is Friend-Ship, it's nice to meet you all." He tried to put a little pause between the friend and the ship in his name, but folks never seemed to catch the hyphen. That was alright, though.

theCorniest

Colorful Contributor

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:34 am
Name: Catwalk
What's your greatest fear?: Being...ugh...ordinary.
What gives you courage?: Looking in the mirror.
What's the strangest thing you've ever seen?: Honey, in my business, all I see is stranger things. Runaway hens? Phonies who don't know how to blow up balloons? Generic costumes? I've seen it all.
What one item did you bring with you?: A bag to put anything of interest in. That's the whole point of me being here.

She didn't believe there'd be camping involved. She sure as heck didn't believe there'd be a monster. No, Catwalk simply had nothing better to do and a foray into the woods seemed like a good bit of inspiration to finish her work and wrap up Halloween. It was less about helping the harebrained adventure and more a safety in numbers type of thing.

Everyone was all amicable and friendly and...blegh. Catwalk had no interest in this...this enormous group of Phonies. Monsters would be preferable. Scoffing softly, she ignored the introductions and trotted to the edge of the light being cast, looking out over the dark entrance to the darker woods.

Cool.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:01 pm
Name: Bokeh
What's your greatest fear?: Being Blinded
What gives you courage?: Capturing the perfect moment in a photograph
What's the strangest thing you've ever seen?: The develop pictures of "Spooky" phonies from old timey cameras are fascinating
What one item did you bring with you?: Digital Camera

Bokeh nearly walked into somephony as he stared at the group that had gather, he certainly was taken by the pretty pegasus that resemble his friend Cosmic. He backed up a few steps, trying to get the entire group in a picture when he backed up into the guide.

He gave a sheepish smile. "I'm...Bokeh.." And quickly ran to join the group.  

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

Snoofington

Merry Krampus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:10 pm
Name: Crypt Keeper
What's your greatest fear?: Hurting others. I don't ever want to be the cause of harm or upset but, realistically, it will happen someday because that's life. I just hope I can minimize whatever damage I cause.
What gives you courage?: Seeing ponies be good to each other and not expecting anything out of it. When you act unselfishly, you leave yourself vulnerable. You could be taken advantage of so easily, but that's a risk worth taking. The positive results make up for any negative side effects.
What's the strangest thing you've ever seen?: That clown infestation a while back was pretty strange... I wonder if they were migrating? Maybe the ones that were antagonistic got separated from their flock. It's hard to tell with clowns.
What one item did you bring with you?: An old instant camera on a lanyard hung around his neck. It has a formidable flash, perfect for the dark woods, but there's no telling how well the pictures will show up -- or how many ominous orbs in them are actually just dust particles. Crypt figures it's the best way to get actual evidence of the supposed legend and even a grainy photo is better than no photo at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:34 pm
Name: Hybrid Rainbow
What's your greatest fear?: Nothin'! (Falling/plummeting uncontrollably from a really tall height, a somewhat odd fear for an Alicorn)
What gives you courage?: Dunno, maybe jus' seein' that th'right thing gets done in any situation.
What's the strangest thing you've ever seen?: Have ya ever seen how much food my cat can eat? I swear she has a subspace pocket in her stomach
What one item did you bring with you?: A metal canister primarily meant for holding paint (currently has no paint in it and is empty). Hybrid might be able to get some nifty color samples for her newest batch of paint!  

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

Luafien

Super Wife

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:38 pm
Name:Boysenberry Pie
What's your greatest fear?: Fear ITSELF. Dun dun DUUUN. Also one time I saw a documentary about headless chickens and didn't sleep for a week.
What gives you courage?: The existence of, and being able to eat, pasta.
What's the strangest thing you've ever seen?: Well this one time I saw a documentary about headless chickens.
What one item did you bring with you?: A tupperware of pasta.

"Hello, Skirmish!" Boysie bowed with a flare, tupperware held aloft by unicornish magic, "I am Boysenberry Pie, but please, call me Boysie. I have pasta. Is there really a monster? Will the monster like pasta?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:03 pm
Name: Kiwi Kiss
What's your greatest fear?: "Hmmm, like what gives me the heebie jeebies? Well, that's easy; the dark! Anything could be in it."
What gives you courage?: "Knowing I'm not alone, maybe? No matter what scary thing is happening or how bad my day is, somephony has gone through it! Which means I can, too!"
What's the strangest thing you've ever seen?: "I was playing that one game.... what's it called? 50/50? Well, let me tell you, I saw a lot of Not Good things that day..."
What one item did you bring with you?: "I brought a flashlight!"  

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:50 pm
RENTING A PHAKIE!
Controller: [ medigel ] - I hereby confirm that I have no Phonies at all, adult nor perma.
Phakie Type: Earth Boy
Phakie Name: Hooked on a Feeling
Body Colour: Aquamarine
Mane Colour: Darker Seagreen
Eye Colour: Light Gray
Phakie Personality: Hooked likes to seek out new experiences for that emotional high against the unknown, but his generally placid attitude and social awkwardness often means he goes back to his fishing before long.
Your Little Phony

Name: Hooked on a Feeling
What's your greatest fear?: Being stranded at sea...Brr
What gives you courage?: The right background music!
What's the strangest thing you've ever seen?: I reeled in a fish once that had teeth. Like, real chompers.
What one item did you bring with you?: My trusty fishing rod! (Which, given his size, looks more like a toy)

The nice thing about Halloween was the different thrills you could end up finding, like snagging a caramel apple treat or some of those pumpkin spice lattes things. Hooked wasn’t one to seek danger necessarily, but there weren’t a lot of things to do on land that he actually liked. Hunting for a cryptid (?) was basically like fishing anyway. On land. And probably flying. Totally...doable...

Fishing rod in mouth, Hooked crept towards the fringe of the group, unused to being confined in one space with a lot of phonies. He was an independent sort and felt awkward, like he was trying to parse inside jokes between phonies who obviously knew each other. At least there were some his age...

“Uh. Hewkt,” he introduced himself just above a mumble, unwilling to let go of his tool.

Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff