Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Faculty Offices
Staff Office [Student Advisor] ➣Seraphina Weston Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:42 am
layout for Chelly Usagi, love sophisticatedSCANDAL <3

User Image
                   User Image
                • Her eyes sparkled as Kayne mentioned that he had made some gingerbread cookies. Those were a personal favorite of hers. Smiling, she thanked him and made sure that he knew she was appreciative. ”You’re a dear~ Not only were you kind enough to welcome me here, but you’ve presented me with another gift.” Seraphina’s blue eyes glanced at the delicious treats as Kayne explained that Lerato would be a bit late to their meeting. She didn’t mind of course. The man had good reason and she was a very patient person. Besides, when he did arrive she knew that he would be willing to listen to what she had to say.

”Thank you for letting me know. There’s no need to be nervous. Part of opening up is being willing to let out all that has been kept inside of you, whether it may be personal or very serious. If he has a long story to share with me, then so be it. I have time~” Smiling at the male, she took one of the gingerbread cookies and took a generous bite out of it. Covering her mouth, she chewed slowly and savored the taste. These were one of the best ones she had. The advisor was very happy about it. ”These are amazing, I might have to ask you to make me some more often, or ask for the recipe.” She offered him a hug as a thank you, then moved to get a few things out while they waited.

User Image

x
x
x
x
|| WHERE [ Office] || WITH [ Kayne ] || FEELING [ Nice ] || OUTFIT [ -something warmer- ] ||FO R M [ Human ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ] ||
xxx
xxx
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:22 pm

User Image

Hearing that the advisor was happy with the cookies was the best thing he experienced today and the suggestion about sharing the recipe was a bit too bold but he wouldn't mind sharing it. It was in his blood to spoil people if he could, though the problem would be on when to put a brake on it. "I'll share the recipe later once the talk is being done for. I admit that this is a huge batch and it can't be finished with just the two of us." And speaking of which, there was the knock on the door and a minuscule smirk crossed his face, knowing that the next step would soon be in plain sight. "Looks like the man has finally arrived. Time to open the door and listen to his confessions." He then leaned back onto the chair, waiting for the next set of events to unfold.

❥ ❜ PROFILE tab x
                                    ❥ ❜ MOOD tab a bit too nervous
                                    ❥ ❜ LOCATION tab Serapina's Office
                                    ❥ ❜ COMPANY tab Serapina, Lerato
                                    ❥ ❜ OOC tab

User Image
                                        tab location Sera's office (time skip) | status : single and unavailable | mood : a bit too reluctant | company : Kayne, Serapina (time skip) | outfit : simple shirt, pants and boots; hair tied into a braid | profile: : x | OOC :

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seriously, why did he had to agree to this in the first place? It wasn't like he had anything else to do to kill time than office work and clarinet practice. But then again, Kayne had a point that it was best to have the situation resolved as soon as possible or else it will fester up and become worse. Sighing, he took a deep breath before knocking on the door and he heard Kayne's voice calling him out, acknowledging his presence. The court mage then grasped the door knob and turned, pushing the door open before staring at the faces of both the chef and Sera with a look that meant that they should stop staring at him as if he was a foreigner from another kingdom. Huffing a bit, he sat down on another chair that was a bit far away from Kayne and crossed one leg over the other, arms crossed over his chest.

"Well, here I am, so you both need to stop looking at me like stalkers and let me talk," his retort had less of a bite that was associated with exasperation as he spoke the words.

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:47 am

User Image
                   User Image
                • The blonde went to retrieve the fresh fruit she had brought to eat. She thought it would be nice to have some along with the cookies that Kayne brought. She nodded as he mentioned that he had packed so many cookies to share, it would difficult for just the two of them to eat. He truly was a generous person. The sudden knock on her door caused her to look up and glance in the direction. With Kayne’s comment, she knew that it had to be Lerato arriving. She quickly straightened up everything that was on her desk, then went ahead and made sure her dress was fine. Seraphina heard the main entrance open and footsteps come toward the office doors.

Turning her head, she looked at the male who entered. Her blue eyes scanned him curiously, she pursed her lips and studied him. His voice caused her to blink and offer him a warm smile. ”You must be Mr. Lerato Sanchez, correct? I’m the academy’s new advisor, Seraphina Weston, it’s a pleasure~” Gracefully moving past her seat and bookshelf, she walked to the male and held her hand out for a hand shake. ”I apologize if I was staring earlier. I’m glad you could make it. Go ahead and sit down, make yourself comfortable. After that, we can begin our session.” Stepping back, she walked back to her desk and sat down.

Seraphina opened one of her drawers and got out her quill and ink. She also took out one of her journals, the one she kept specifically for Lerato. She would have journals for each specific client she had, that way it would be easier to keep track of each one and their problems that they bring to her. Flipping her blonde locks over her shoulder, she started a new page with the date and then looked at the two males in the room. ”Alright, first thing I’m going to have you do is tell me about yourself. I want to hear it from you. Then I want you to explain the situation to me. You may be thinking ‘well, why did I agree to come here in the first place?’ or ‘what am I even supposed to tell this lady?’ Well, whatever comes to mind. I’m not going to judge you about anything, I’m here to listen and help. Whatever is said in my office, will stay in my office…” She spoke to Lerato in a soft tone as she smiled at him and Kayne.

User Image

x
x
x
x
|| WHERE [ Office] || WITH [ Kayne and Lerato] || FEELING [ Nice ] || OUTFIT [ -something warmer- ] ||FO R M [ Human ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ] ||
xxx
xxx
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:02 pm

User Image

He let out a tiny laugh at the retort and raised a hand up as a sign that Lerato should keep silent for a few seconds. "Chill, man. It's all good. I'm not going to do much anyway while hearing you guys talk. Also, feel free to nibble on the cookies. Delicious while still freshly baked." That was all he would say before Sera began on the introduction, with the court mage being the guest for the day. In case things would go sour, though, the cooking professor may have to intervene; the last thing he wanted was to see it going down in flames like what happened two months ago back in the tavern. While the conversation went on, he was staring at the window, snow still falling down and ready to blanket the exterior of the academy with its pristine white powder.

❥ ❜ PROFILE tab x
                                    ❥ ❜ MOOD tab trying to be welcoming
                                    ❥ ❜ LOCATION tab Serapina's Office
                                    ❥ ❜ COMPANY tab Serapina, Lerato
                                    ❥ ❜ OOC tab

User Image
                                        tab location Sera's office (time skip) | status : single and unavailable | mood : a bit too reluctant | company : Kayne, Serapina (time skip) | outfit : simple shirt, pants and boots; hair tied into a braid | profile: : x | OOC :

The court mage resisted the urge to sigh and went on with the notion of grabbing a few cookies, nibbling on one of them as a start. The taste of the cookie was pronounced on the tongue and he nodded in response to the question about his identity. "Yep, that's me, and Jolly Kayne did tell me a few stuff about you before I decided to drop by here. I have to say, you are one fine lady," his compliment was short yet straight to the point before rambling on with his past history; she deserved to know who he was after all since it was actually their first time getting to know each other. "Came from a family with a passion for music before studying in the academy and rose above the ranks. And... Kayne was right about what he said that I need guidance for relationships. My first one went downhill because of how insensitive and jealous I am."

That was truly a start to discuss the problem that he was currently having. "And I did end up improving my work ethics after the break up but still, hard if the pain of the past can linger even when you are trying to move on. Deep inside, I became anxious, sometimes questioning myself if I did the right thing. Well, you know, the feeling of being left with a hole in the heart after a break-up and it'll take long for the patch up to occur." Truly, he sounded like gibberish but the guilt and melancholy began to encompass him, slowly choking him out of his breath.

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:02 pm

User Image
                   User Image
                • At his blunt compliment, Seraphina couldn’t help but blink and blush lightly. ”Well, thank you very much Mr. Sanchez. You flatter me~” Giggling, she sat straight as Lerato began to speak about himself like she had requested him to. As he spoke, she began to write down the bits of information that he offered about himself. She let out a small hum as he mentioned that he truly needed help with a relationship issue. When he revealed why it ended in a bad way. It wasn’t something she hadn’t heard of before. She jotted that down quickly as Lerato went on to speak about the problem at hand.

The fact that his work ethics improved told her that he used it to distract himself. While he seemed like a very hard-working male to begin with, but with what was going on with him, she knew that work was a way to attempt and forget the hurt he felt. But of course, as he mentioned, it was hard to move on when things lingered. Glancing over the notes she took once more, she placed her quill down and looked at Lerato. ”Mr. Sanchez, every emotion and feelings that you are going through right now is completely normal. From what I see, you’re a very hard-working man, with a hurting heart. You buried yourself even more in your work whether you see it or not, and you’ve done everything to push away the lingering feelings of pain. But the emptiness in your heart is too large to ignore.” Looking back down at her notes, she decided what she should say to him next. ”While I do not personally know you that well, you know yourself. To an extent. Can I assume that you’re not at peace with you mind…or maybe your weaknesses? Jealousy and insensitivity come from, what many don’t realize, a place of not being at peace. Your jealousy came from what I assume a distaste for your partner not giving all the attention you want or fear of losing who you love because there’s something in yourself that makes you think that it’s actually possible. Insensitivity comes from the same fear but fueled with anger. You’re so caught up and worried about what has happened or might happen and how it affects you, you become angry. But you forget about the other person that plays a part in it. You don’t consider their feelings or what might happen when all is said and done.”

Tucking some hair behind her ear, she crossed her legs and looked at the two. ”Jealousy is something every one feels at some point. Do you know why? At some point we feel, even if for a split second, not content with something. Whether it be ourselves or something that we do not have. Jealousy is a normal thing, but it also leads to issues. Jealousy leads to anger, when some are angered, they don’t watch what they say or how they say it. Mr. Sanchez, I can tell you really do care for your previous lover. If you didn’t, you wouldn’t be here… This is stage one, having you understand your feelings and why certain things led to your problem.”

User Image

x
x
x
x
|| WHERE [ Office] || WITH [ Kayne and Lerato] || FEELING [ Nice ] || OUTFIT [ -something warmer- ] ||FO R M [ Human ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ] ||
xxx
xxx
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:51 pm
User Image
                                        tab location Sera's office | status : single and unavailable | mood : a bit too reluctant | company : Kayne, Serapina | outfit : simple shirt, pants and boots; hair tied into a braid | profile: : x | OOC :

His teeth was still latching onto the crumbly surface of the cookie as Serapina addressed about his problem, him being scared of losing something a bit too much which led to his downfall in the relationship. Was he really that desperate to that point in which he did something stupid back then? She was right about his transgression, since he was always the one working hard to fulfill his goals yet needing work on how to manage his feelings when he failed to accomplish something. The fact that he was bullied back then meant that he was desperate to teach those who dared to mess with him to just stick it down their throats until they realized that he should be respected, because after all, being a court mage was part of the authority. Though unfortunately, he had messed up too much on that one. The cookie snapped as the teeth sank into the treat, chewing while the court mage was contemplating on what to say. Right now, his mind was just stuck in a black hole and he wasn’t sure on what else to insinuate without straying too far from the topic.

"Care to advise me what to do next, Sera?" his voice was a bit dull as he went on nibbling the rest of the cookie. The taste may be sweet but his stomach felt empty with the bad memories encompassing his head.

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:41 pm

User Image
                   User Image
                • Seraphina watched carefully at Lerato’s reaction to all that she had said to him. Thankfully it wasn’t anything bad, but she could tell that it hit him. She waited for him to comment or question anything she said. When he questioned what he should do next she just smiled and sat back in her seat. ”Well Mr. Sanchez, I suggest you take time to self-reflect. Use what has hurt you and what you feel you did wrong to better yourself. When you feel any type of negative feelings, find a healthy way to get them out. Take to people who care about you, allow yourself to be human and feel emotions. Stay in the present, don’t allow yourself to dwell in what has hurt you, and don’t stress about what you’re going to do in the future..."

Seraphina moved out of her seat and went to kneel in front of him. She fixed her dress then took his hand in hers. ”This will pass. You’re going to learn and be better. I suggest you come back and see me. Maybe give me a weekly report on how you’re doing. I’d be interested to know, and I want to do more to make this easier for you. Does that sound good?” Smiling, she stood and straightened her dress out. ”I’m glad we could discuss.”

User Image

x
x
x
x
xxx
xxx
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:43 am
【☣ DrakenAoyama: Mind Manipulator☠】
User Image

ɪ dont know...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Draken had spend another day locked in his room reading. He had now read every book he had with him at least twice. One of them he had read three times for no particular reason other than he wanted to. For some reason the Weather had been making him feel down. Only because he kept thinking about if it had rained that day his mother lost control. Would anyone have died? It was torture that it kept happening every night recently. He hadn't been able to wake from his nightmares as they became conscious thoughts during the days. Everytime he even blinked it flashed into his mind. The bodys of his parents. His family. Any semblance of normalcy seemingly burnt with them. Even his childhood toys and items. The flickering of the candlelight also wasn't helping his brain in the slightest.

Today he shook his head and tried to force himself to keep a smile up. He wasn't going to be warped and deformed by the nightmares. He trudged out of his room. That most likely started to smell of Draken himself, He didn't even have his books or bag today. Just his simple clothing he had thrown over himself as a way to be dressed. He headed towards the mythical Advisars room. He probably should be in class though he had no motivation to be there currently. Heck he was even tempted to Mind manipulate everyone just to imagine he was there to get his mark. Though those thoughts vanished as he knocked on the door to the Advisors office. A wave of nervousness washing over the ‘deranged’ Draken. His eyes looking worse for wear. Heck he didn't even have his hair combed at all it was just all over the place. ”Hello?” He said a lot quieter than he meant to Almost hoping no one was home It was rather early in the monring. Though to the sleepless Draken that didnt mean anything.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

The mind is a fickle thing...
Even now

OOC: sorrryyyyy

LocationThe Event
ActionWandering

”Chelly Usagi”

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:18 pm

User Image
                   User Image
                • After the session that she had just the day prior, Seraphina was feeling quite happy. After her nice talk with Lerato, he had agreed to keeping a journal expressing himself and keeping updates on how he was doing. She could tell that the male was a bit unsure, most people were. When they were in such a state, their first choice isn’t to talk or let things out. The first choice is to bottle things up, isolate themselves, or do something of the sort. But she knew that if they gave it a try, it would help them, even in the slightest way. The advisor was more than happy to know that he was willing to keep the journal and was glad to end the session on a good note.

She had entered into the academy with a smile on her face. She had packed more fruit to eat throughout the day and decided to work on some reports and read a few books. Today seemed like a nice day to take things a bit easy. However, she didn’t want to leave her office quite yet in case someone decided to come and visit. Making her way to her office, she unpacked all of her things and laid all that she needed out on her desk. It was still quite early in the morning, but she felt that it would go by quite quickly if she remained occupied with what she had planned to do for the day. Sitting in her seat, she took out her quill and ink and began writing and reading.

It was around half an hour or so later that she heard a knock coming from the office entrance. Turning her head toward the direction, she silently stood up and fixed her desk a bit. Once it was neat, she walked to the main entrance and opened the door. She looked to see what appeared to be a student. Leaning on the door frame, she smiled and tucked some blonde locks behind her ear. ”Well hello there, my sweet. What brings you to my office? Perhaps you’re looking to have a chat with me?” Her blue eyes scanned him, trying to think if she had seen him while walking the academy before. ”Come right in~” She motioned for him to enter her office as she led him to the main area and walked to sit at her desk. ”Please, make yourself at home~” Smiling, she motioned to one of the comfortable chairs near her desk so that he could sit.

User Image

x
x
x
x
|| WHERE [ Office] || WITH [ No one -- Draken] || FEELING [ Nice ] || OUTFIT [ -something warmer- ] ||FO R M [ Human ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ] ||
xxx
xxx
x
x
x
x
x
x

”1234boo75”

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:24 pm
User Image

ɪ dont know...

Draken froze as the door opened. It had been a few minutes and he had slowly gotten his hopes up that no one was ‘home’. His eyes froze looking her in the face. Bearly hearing what she said for a few seconds. It was a eternity late he forced himself to swallow and slowly speak. I was.. nightmares… He forced out of his throat. Slowly entering the room after he was invited his mind tried replaying what she had said. Least he had answered one question... somewhat.

Draken drifted over towards the comfortable chair that was singled out for him before he plopped into himself into it. Almost losing himself in the comfortable chair. He was not used to the comfort at all. ”I .. was told to talk to someone here about things if i had issues.. Wow.. that couldn't of been more vague if i tried… Draken kept his eyes away from the woman. His face ever so slightly blushing as did occasionally steal glances. Mainly to try and keep attention of where she was in the room more than look at the pretty woman.

Even now

OOC: ergh shizz post...

LocationThe book store
ActionWandering

”Chelly Usagi”

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:25 pm

User Image
                   User Image
                • Seraphina was a bit surprised at how nervous the boy seemed. He was so adorable and fragile…she almost wanted to hug him. When he mentioned nightmares as he entered her office, she had a small frown on her face. What exactly could be bothering him? Shaking her head, she thought it would be a smart idea to talk to him and ask about it once he made himself a bit more comfortable. As she sat at her desk and invited him to sit, she quietly examined him. Taking out another notebook, she decided to make this one just for this particular student. As she dated the page, he began to speak to her. He vaguely told her how and why he was here. Smiling softly, she nodded and stood up to get him some fruit to eat.

The advisor took out some of the fruit she brought and placed it on the side table near where Draken was seated. Kneeling in front of him, she took his hands and smiled softly. ”What’s your name, my dear? My name is Ms. Weston, the advisor of the school and the one that you can talk to if you have and issues.” Letting his hands go, she ran a hand through her hair and made sure that he was doing alright. ”You mentioned nightmares before you came in. Tell me about them. Have they been bothering you as of late? Do you know why you’re having them? I’m here to listen and help.” Standing up, she walked back to her desk and faced Draken, waiting to see if he would say anything.

User Image

x
x
x
x
|| WHERE [ Office] || WITH [ No one -- Draken] || FEELING [ Nice ] || OUTFIT [ -something warmer- ] ||FO R M [ Human ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ] ||
xxx
xxx
x
x
x
x
x
x

”1234boo75”

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:41 am
User Image

ɪ dont know...

Draken stayed nervous in the chair. His left hand twitching slightly before his right moved to his left shoulder and gently massaging himself. His eyes flickered towards Seraphina as she moved to get fruit. Even more so as they were placed next to him and all he could think for a split second was he was hungry and haven't eaten properly for a day or two. His stomach rumbled before he flipped his full attention back to the advisor who was now kneeling in front of him. And a heavy blush hit his cheeks. He was no longer sure where it was acceptable to look.

”M… My name? Its.. Dra…. Drake… Nice to meet you Ms west.. his head leaning back so he was looking straight up at the roof. His throat drying up for a second before he started to speak again. ” I keep Reliving the fire that killed my parents.. That my mother caused… He flickered his eyes to the left hand side of the Advisor even more so as she stood up. He was still trying to withhold his blush though he sucked at that. His cheeks bright red Though he added one more thing while still not looking at the advisor. ”I .. dont know why i keep having the nightmares.. I havent in years… I.. dont know why… should i .. resolve it the same way as i did before?.. His voice was becoming a murmur. At the end. The method he used before was just mind controlling people to do his bidding to simulate parents.

Even now

OOC: not great i feel bad...
LocationThe book store
ActionWandering

”Chelly Usagi”

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:04 pm

User Image
                   User Image
                • ”Drake is it? Well, it’s lovely to meet you as well. Now, tell me about those dreams you’re having.” With her quill ready, she looked at Drake and listened as he began to tell her about the nightmares that he has been having. She was curious to know what happened in them to leave him so shaken up, even long after he has been awake. Her breathe hitches slightly when she learns that his dream is of the fire that took his parents. Most of all, the fact that his mother caused it. Her hand moved to write down as she tried to collect her thoughts. Sera had heard a lot, but stories like these were something that would always surprise her or catch her off guard even slightly, no matter what.

Her brow quirked a bit when he mentioned that he hadn’t had that dream in years. So, it wasn’t something that was new in any way. She hummed as she began to think of the possibilities of why the dream had come back to him. How did he even get rid of it? Seraphina almost wanted to question him about it. Putting her quill down, she folded her arms in front of her and leaned forward slightly. Looking at Draken with a calm expression, she decided to finally speak up. ”You haven’t had said nightmare in years, you say…. Does the current date or some time around it have any significance? Did maybe something you’ve seen or encountered recently trigger it? Or is it one of those things that just happened out of nowhere? Before I say go with how you resolved it in the past…what exactly did you do? Whatever it was must have worked if you hadn’t experienced it in years.” Pursing her lips slightly, she took a strawberry and placed it between her lips, then in her mouth. This was her first odd client so far.

User Image

x
x
x
x
xxx
xxx
x
x
x
x
x
x

”1234boo75”

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:45 am
User Image

ɪ dont know...

Draken slowly shook his head when the woman asked about the current date holding any significance. His eyes still staring up at the roof while he tried to pay attention to her. Then again another negative to encountering anything that would of recently triggered it. His body however tensed up a little when she asked what he did in the past and he slowly replied. ”I.. Asked some nice people.. And then convinced them to help me around the farm.. And to rebuild it as my back wasnt…” He drifted his words off before his eyes flickered down onto her. His ears had picked up the ‘squelch’ from the strawberry and he couldn't help but start blushing again.

Slowly draken breathed in again before he started to speak his voice a lot quieter. ”Last time i had the dreams my back stung and it was a lot more recent and everything still hurt not like now where it is annoying but doesnt hurt so i dont understand why i just…” He kept on rambling for a few seconds before his right hand moved and touched his left arms celtic knot tattoo and he flickered his eyes to the floor. He didn't know what to say to the woman who was being ‘kind’ as part of her job.

Even now

OOC: not great i feel bad...
LocationThe book store
ActionWandering

”Chelly Usagi”

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:48 pm

User Image
                   User Image

• Seraphina was quick to observe how Draken slightly tensed up when she questioned how he resolved his nightmare issue, prior to this meeting. If the date hadn’t triggered the dream or nothing in specific made it occur, then what was it? Why did it decide to come back? The female was quick to jot down notes and theories regarding it. But asking straight about what he did to end it seemed to cause a reaction from him. Now she was definitely on to something. As he explained vaguely and let his words drift off, she rose a brow. She knew that there was much more to it, there had to be. Of course, she knew that she wasn’t going to get it out of him today. It wasn’t going to be that easy. As she ate a strawberry from the fruit she had brought, she wrote down even more with her quill. This was something that she could think about and sit on in her own time so keeping all the information she could was essential.

She lifted her head to look at him as he began to describe what the dreams had caused. After he spoke, she could tell that he really didn’t know what else to say or where to take this meeting. Seraphina found that normal. Many people she dealt with weren’t used to what she did. But, she did it because she has a genuine concern and need to help others. ”Draken, my darling, I can tell that there are some things you aren’t telling me and also you don’t quite know what to say. But know this, I do believe in there being a reason for everything. Is there a reason it was your back that began to ache? Why is this dream coming back now? These are the things I’m questioning, and you should consider. I have much I want to ask but…for you…I want to wait.”

Folding her legs the other way, she placed her hands on her lap and held eye contact with him. ”How about this, we just talk for now and then you come back and visit me again. I want to get to know you more, my sweet. I don’t want to just be your advisor or someone you believe is listening because it’s her occupation. I would like to be your friend. For now, let us talk. Then, I want you to visit me and if you have the nightmare again, tell me. Maybe then more can be revealed and questioned next meeting.” With that, the student’s visit ended up lasting until classes were over. Seraphina decided that she held him in her office long enough. After reminding him to visit her again soon and come talk to her If they see each other, she sent him off with a warm goodbye and a smile.

[End interaction for day skip]

User Image

x
x
x
x
xxx
xxx
x
x
x
x
x
x

”1234boo75”

Quote:

Quote:

Quote: