.As your doctor, I have a few rules
You will do all that I say.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The bath will do wonders for Larina regarding her recovery. It goes beyond her physical injuries. The outside bath contains the essence of herbs and flowers that will help her relax. When the body is relaxed and healed, the mind will surely follow. Merek believes this to be true based on the results from patients he has treated. For this bath, it contains a combination of passion flower and lavender. Passion flower is good for those who are struggling with sleep and lavender is more versatile, but hopefully will enhance the effects of passion flower. He is not sure if this will work, but he is willing to try if there is a chance it will do good things for Larina. As soon as she was outside, he became amused at her reaction. She asked him if it was okay to do. He only smiled and said nothing as he walked toward her. That probably made her more nervous, but that will change soon enough. His left hand touched her chin before he lifted her her head so that they were meeting each other eye to eye. Then his right hand grabbed the left strap of her dress, lifted it slightly, then pulled it down slowly. She asked him if they can take a bath now that they're outside, protected from the eyes of their neighbors due to the walls surrounding their home. Once again, he did not give a verbal response. His golden eyes remain locked with hers as his left hand pulled down the right strap of her dress like he did with the left strap, allowing her dress to fall. Then his right hand caressed the left side of her face as he said,

"I believe you are ready for the bath now. I promise you that you will enjoy it."

///BASICINFORMATION

NAME
[Merek Dracolatus Wildfire]

EYE COLOR
[Gold]

HAIR COLOR
[Black]

HAIR LENGTH
[Neck]

HEIGHT
[6’3]

WEIGHT
[180 lbs]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
[Heterosexual]

ETHNICITY
[Egyptian]

/(If you are beautiful, expect my advances. )▲▼(Lastly, I shall cure you of all afflictions )

///INDEPTH

MARITAL/RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Dating]

CARRYING
[N/A]

WARDROBE
[Minus the animal ears and tail]

SPECIES
[Human]

KNIT
[Diviner]

RAIMENT