Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Chapel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:32 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Student l Item/s ➤: Sword, Bible, Cross, & Holy Water

Got him.. was all Calian thought about as he gasped for air. He had hit the boy head on, but his victory was short lived. His cape caught him once more, and this time it had twice as much force. With a loud thud, the priest felt a rather sharp pain in his shoulder, and he immediately knew his shoulder was a lost cause. Looking up at the boy, Calian spit to the side and glared. What are you... He wouldn't get his answer.

What...is.. Calian reached up to his face, and pulled his hand away. It was red, pure red, it was blood. He couldn't really see from his eye, and his face hurt. The boys cackle... his laughter... Calian was pretty sure he was going to die. Please God... if I die, save my sister...please... The short prayer that Calian could muster up before the student, no, this monster began to mutilate him. The priests painful cries and gasps would fall on deaf ears, and soon the man passed out from the pain his body had endured. A small pool of blood formed under the priest as his vision darkened.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

yutary Pie

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:14 pm
Zein Zero

User Image

".....what am i?" Zein Zero's voice faintly called out "....i wasnt dont talking yet....dont interrupt me...." He said slowly rising "tell me little priest...what do you think i am" He said with a smirk. Either way, weither he answered or not, the priest was lifted up by his cloths and slowly moved in front of him "...im getting motion sickness from being here, im leaving" He said with a frown throwing him to the ground Kicking his shoulder and holding his foot there. He thought for a moment "I'm feeling adventurous...so...." He said looking at the ceiling "ill go pay the witch that your so sure can stop me a visit" He said, making the sword float before snapping it in half, the tip moving up and hiding in his sleeve. "and then..." He looked at the priest and licked his lips "i think im going to pay your sweet little sister a visit...." Suddenly the priest was lifted into the air again "lets go, i have something i need you to do" He said with a smirk., leaving with the priest.
xX Yennefer Xx

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:34 am
User Image

l Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: ... l Item/s ➤: ....

-Exits with Zein Zero-

yutary Pie

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╠═══ Lorenzo ═╬═ Rodriguez ═══╣

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The town got a lot more homey with the sudden increase of heat. Los Angeles heat waves may have not been the best but that's what made home, home. Standing in front of the Chapel, it provided some cool shade. Looking at the nooks and crannies, the sculptures, and everything else. Lorenzo had never been a religious person but considering demons were real maybe all that weird magical stuff was real too. Of course that wasn't his reason for being at the footsteps of the church, he was waiting for Miss L who told him that she would arrive here. Plus after missing an entire school day he should probably repent his sins, a soft chuckle escaped his lips as he walked inside. It was spatious to say the least, which was good you wouldn't want a stuffy church when it was hot outside. When he thought about it I, Lorenzo wondered if Miss L was a nun. It would be kind of ironic considering she was full of demons. Walking to the front he sat down on one of seats and looked up at the sky. A wave of exhaustion washed over him as he looked straight up at the sky, he had been doing too much for too long without any rest. Seeing how he wasn't really sure when Miss L would appear, Lorenzo would rest his eyes making sure his valuables were tucked inside his pockets. Drifting to sleep as time passed by.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ω Location: Chapel

Ψ Company: No One

Φ Feeling: Okay

Σ Condition: Healthy

Π Song: Nowhere

Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:57 pm
⇝Elias Ainsor⇜
►Occupation: The Undertaker
☠❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐☠

Elias walked down the road with the corpse trailing behind him in a shadow. As he approached the chapel, he noticed another male but ignored him. Elias walked the path to the gate to the back yard, and opened it, walking into the back yard. Once he found a good plot to bury the female, he had the shadow place the body flat on the ground.
The tall skeleton man went to the back door and took off hit coat, folding it and putting it onto the porch, and he kept on his latex gloves. Then then he picked up the shovel next to the door, and went back to the plot.
As Elias dug up the ground, he started to question his existence and if he was a bad person. Did his appearance scare others?
Minutes went by as he continued to dig, but then decided he dug deep enough. Elias manipulated the shadow to where it placed the corpse into the grave, then having the shadow disappear. Elias looked down at the dead body as he gripped onto the handle of the shovel. An empty and sorrowful feeling came over Elias's heart. Ever since he started this job, he was understanding more emotions then he did before.
After a few moments of silence, Elias started to refill the grave with the dirt he dug up.

☠❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏☠
►Mood: Depressed + Numb ►Inventory: Cell phone, switch blade, latex gloves, pocket watch ►Get to know me: Profile ►Outfit: The Usual The Usual Without Coat

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:16 am

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:25 pm

l Mood ➤: Concerned l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: N/A l Item/s ➤: Sword

Dear lord, please so me the way.... a young man prayed. Down on his knees, Calian sat before the altar, begging for advice. In the past few weeks, he had been beaten to death and nursed to health only to find out that his sister was in grave danger... her demons had returned, and they were much to powerful for him to deal with alone. However... If I keep waiting..they will take her over....and I will loose Lily forever... what do I do... The priest sat there in agony, unable to make a move and unable to come up with the right answer... What do I do...?

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:31 pm
User Image
—¤÷(Ƨתσω Լɘѵɘɼɘʇʇ)÷¤—
ѕcɦσσℓ ɳʋrѕє

Mood: Tired, concerned ¤ Thoughts: I wonder how he's doing..
Condition: Healthy ¤ Items: N/A

════════════════════════════╝

The early morning light found Snow had ventured outside, for once. Normally at this time she would be in the hospital wing, probably taking a nap on an unused bed. She always felt so drained during the day.. But she had decided that she wanted to go check on Calian. He had been in such bad shape when they first met that, even though he seemed to have recovered by now, she was still worried. So there she was, quickly making her way across the school grounds to the chapel. Even in the light, the building looked so grim to her, when she reached it.

She paused outside, looking up at the looming building with her ears tucked back against her head. Her skin almost prickled with unease as she watched the building. She could see some of the larger cracks in the stone. How was it that the light did nothing to brighten its appearance? Despite what she was, and what she could do, she had never been one for superstition or religion. Being at this school had changed that. There were more real things than she had initially realized. It made her wonder how much of religion was true.. Any religion. Well, she wouldn't get anything done if she just wasted her morning standing here and thinking. She sighed softly as she approached the door, quietly easing it open to enter.

As she stepped inside, she gazed around the interier.. It had a faded kind of beauty, if nothing else. It was so clear that the building was old.. The decor was what she would expect. Plenty of religious paraphernalia. There were several rows of pews before her, split down the middle straight towards the altar. Naturally, her gaze was drawn there, where she spotted the back of someone kneeling in front of it. Blonde hair, the unmistakable attire.. She was pretty sure that that had to be Calian. It looked like he was praying. She may not believe, but that didn't mean she couldn't be respectful enough to wait. Unfortunately, as she closed the heavy door, her fingers slipped. Her grip falling from the smooth handle. While it didn't exactly slam shut, the sound still seemed too loud as it broke the silence. She froze, stiffening at this as her eyes grew a little wide. So much for waiting. "Ah.. Sorry to disturb you." She pipped up with a sheepish smile as she stepped further into the sanctuary.

There was a chill in the air here that she noticed as she walked further into the large room, which made her shiver just a touch. She ignored it as she headed towards where Calian knelt. She would stop at the next to last row, her right hand coming to rest on the wooden back. "This can wait if you're busy.." One of her ears tilted more towards him, while the other remained more flattened against her head. After a moment, she decided that standing as she waited would be a bit awkward, so she stepped around the last pew and sat down. Her hands came to rest on her lap now, loosely clasped together.

╔════════════════════════════
When there's something I don't know, that's driving me crazy.
Whether the suspended feeling is beautiful or dirty?

I went around, went around, and got tired from it.
And my breath, my breath was run out..

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:18 pm

l Mood ➤: Concerned l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: N/A l Item/s ➤: Sword

The silence of the chapel was soon broken, Calian's thoughts quickly scattered and vanished. Grabbing the hilt of his sword, the priest quickly turned to see who had made the loud noise. Since the brutal beating he had received, the priest was... more so jumpy these days. Seeing who it was, he smiled calmly and lowered his hand from the hilt of his weapon. It was Snow, the cute nurse who had saved him. Shaking his head, Calian took a few steps towards her. No no, I'm alright. I wasn't doing really...anything important. What's up, are you alright? I have never seen you in the chapel before. Getting but a few steps in front of Snow, Calian gave her a warm smile.

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:28 am
User Image
—¤÷(Ƨתσω Լɘѵɘɼɘʇʇ)÷¤—
ѕcɦσσℓ ɳʋrѕє

Not simply approaching him had definitely been the right idea. The poor man was almost as jumpy as she could be. After the beating he had gotten, it was no wonder. Anyone would be in a bad way after that. Snow couldn't help but glance at his sword for a second, but quickly fixed her gaze on his face. Studying his expression, it seemed that he had calmed quickly.. Good. Not that she was really worried about him hurting her, but.. Things could happen. Still, she didn't seem more than passingly worried. Maybe she just didn't have the energy for more of a reaction. "I'm fine." She stated quietly, returning his smile with one of her own. Once again, she found herself thinking that he had a nice smile, a kind face. "I wanted to see how you're doing. Are you holding up okay?" She shifted slightly, moving her hands from her lap to either side of her legs now. These pews were quite uncomfortable seats. Solid and hard, especially when compared to most other seats there were these days. Her hands loosely gripped the edge, fingers curling gently around it.

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:31 pm

l Mood ➤: Concerned l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Snow l Item/s ➤: Sword

The priest watched the girl shift her position, she looked a bit uncomfortable but who could blame her? The wooden seats really weren't comfortable... Calian wished he could offer her better. Hm? Oh I'm better. My eye is healing up pretty well....I still cant see out of it sadly. However my bones have completely healed up thanks to you~ Thank you again Miss Snow for everything you did for me...I am forever in your debt. The man gave her a warm smile, and even gave her a small bow.

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:35 am
User Image
—¤÷(Ƨתσω Լɘѵɘɼɘʇʇ)÷¤—
ѕcɦσσℓ ɳʋrѕє

Snow listened as attentively as she could as Calian updated her on his condition. It took a little more effort than normal to focus on his words. Her brain felt a little fuzzy... Probably because she needed to sleep. Her gaze grew distant for several seconds, almost she was staring through him.. Then snapped back into focus near the end of his words. Was she blushing? Her cheeks felt a little warmer than normal as the priest bowed to her. She lifted her left hand to her face, fingers lightly covering her mouth as she grinned. "It was no trouble at all.. Especially for a handsome man like yourself." She leaned forward, then extended her right hand towards him, palm up like she was offering it for him to take. She didn't notice that it was possible the man might be able to catch a glimpse under her shirt when she leaned forward. "I'd like to see your eye for myself though."

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:10 pm

Mood ➤: Worried Sick l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Calian & Snow l Item/s ➤: Lilith's Blue Bow
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

'Where is she?!' Kazi has been searching around the school looking for Lilith, he barely ate anything in the morning as his thoughts were occupied about Lilith's whereabouts. So before he started his search he went into the girl's room and ripped the blue bow of her gown like dress she wears and used his nose to catch her scent, the problem is it sent him into a confusing sprawl like he was repeating steps or were she frequently lingers in the school campus. He looked up at his next destination, the chapel. He has a strong feeling she is here besides her brother Calian is around right? He should also know.

Kazi entered the chapel and saw Calian and the nurse Snow, he blinked once, twice and thrice at the two. Hopefully he wasn't interrupting anything, "Ehh, sorry but have any of you seen Lilith?" he asked with worrisome. His lilac eyes soon lingered towards the nurse specifically her bunny ears, 'Rabbit Pie sounds great about now...I wonder if she's a wild rabbit...' if anyone made eye contact with the music teacher they would see a wolf in a sheep's pen..until he snapped out of his trance and cleared his throat. "Mhmm." he looked between the two.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

Mystiecat537

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:24 pm

l Mood ➤: Concerned l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Snow & Kazi? l Item/s ➤: Sword

Handsome? The priest blinked as he tried to process the words the bunny just said. He was handsome? A very soft pink color formed on the mans face as he looked to the side. Y-you flatter me... Calian scratched his cheek for a moment before regaining his composure. Looking at her hand, the priest almost took it, but stopped when she said she wanted to see his eye. . A-are you sure,..?

Before the woman could speak, a new character enter ed the chapel, Kazi if he could remember correctly. Calian placed his hand on the holy of his sword when the man mentioned his sister.. What do you want with Lilith,

Mystiecat537

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:36 am
User Image
—¤÷(Ƨתσω Լɘѵɘɼɘʇʇ)÷¤—
ѕcɦσσℓ ɳʋrѕє

Mood: Tired, nervous ¤ Thoughts: I don't like this..

f only it was night time. Snow would have really had some fun flirting with Calian, if she just wasn't so tired. His reaction to her comment was the cute sort that she so liked to see. Her lips curled into another tired, yet impish smile. Just a hint of it.. Then she sighed softly. "It's the truth." She responded, before wiggling her fingers to silently urge him to take her hand. Didn't quite happen. Her hand dropped a couple inches, but she kept her arm extended. She was just opening her mouth to answer his question when she heard the doors opening behind them. Blinking, she let her arm drop and twisted in her seat to see who had just come in. She recognized the larger male as another staff member.. The music teacher, Kazimir. He was good looking too, but there was something about him that just made her.. Uneasy. Like he was dangerous. Her ears pinned back against her head and she felt a chill run up her spine. Little skittering legs of some insect, pricking at her instincts. She shrank down a little, but didn't do anything else. It was a relief when the blue haired man's gaze left her. It seemed like there was something going on.. She knew Lilith was Calian's sister, but she hadn't actually met the woman yet.. It seemed that there might be something going on involving her, but she really didn't feel like giving it any more than a moment's thought.. Or saying anything. She wasn't about to get involved.

xX Yennefer Xx

xX Yennefer Xx

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out